First Agreement Then Marriage...

By lolitasidiot

☑️ CØMPLETED ☑️ This is my 1st Book. 'This is the dream coming to me every day from when my gukkie left me al... More

Characters Introduction
Jeon's House
Kim's House
1 ~ Heroine Intro
2 ~ Hero Intro
3 ~ Meeting
4 ~ Argument
5 ~ Decision
6 ~ Special Gift
7 ~ Something Something ~ K
8 ~ Something Something ~ V
9 ~ Virthday
10 ~ Spicy Food
11 ~ Ding Dong
12 ~ Romance
13 ~ New Year
14 ~ Jealous
15 ~ Suddenly
16 ~ Accident
17 ~ Condition
18 ~ Family
19 ~ Engagement
20 ~ Photoshoot
21 ~ Hide and Seek
22 ~ Playing with Water
23 ~ Playing in Office
24 ~ Cafe Universe
25 ~ Searching
26 ~ Sorry
28 ~ Cooking
29 ~ Performance
30 ~ Playing with Fire
31 ~ Permission Granted
32 ~ JinHit University
33 ~ Love Life
34 ~ Shopping
35 ~ Flashback
36 ~ Continuous
37 ~ First Day
38 ~ Mistake
39 ~ Absence
40 ~ Waiting
41 ~ Dream or Real?
42 ~ Meaning
43 ~ Tattoo and Tie
44 ~ Crush
45 ~ Distance
46 ~ Warning
47 ~ Sell
48 ~ Nothing Like Us
49 ~ Tomorrow
50 ~ Dating
51 ~ Boy With Luv
52 ~ T-Shirt
53 ~ HOME
54 ~ Just One Second
55 ~ Reason
56 ~ Problem
57 ~ Task
58 ~ Drunk
59 ~ Balcony
60 ~ Rights
61 ~ Love Me Like You Do
62 ~ Advice
63 ~ Camping
64 ~ Day 1
65 ~ Day 1.5
66 ~ Day 2
67 ~ Day 2.5
68 ~ Marry Me?
69 ~ Marriage
The Wattys!
70 ~ Wanna See You
71 ~ One Sided Love
72 ~ Hospital
73 ~ You're Mine
74 ~ Discharge
75 ~ Let's Break Up
76 ~ Time's Up
77 ~ First Agreement
78 ~ Then Marriage
79 ~ Honeymoon
80 ~ Revenge
81 ~ Husband Duty
82 ~ Surprise
83 ~ Fights
84 ~ Playtime
85 ~ Kiss
86 ~ Ice Cream
87 ~ Fever
88 ~ Care
89 ~ What Happened
90 ~ We Don't Talk Anymore
91 ~ Silent Love War
92 ~ Closer
93 ~ Special Date
94 ~ Kiss and Make Up
95 ~ Make'uuu Luv
96 ~ Love is half-half
97 ~ Chocolate
98 ~ 63 Babies
99 ~ 9 Months
100 ~ Epilogue
LOLITAšIDIOT

27 ~ 5 Years Back

6.8K 265 26
By lolitasidiot

Hobi P.O.V:

My body starts to shiver when I tried to rethink that cruel day.

"Still I remember that day our little tae happily getting ready go to his school. As usual, he started his day with eomma's hug and playing with me and appa while ate our breakfast. We do not think anyone will happen that day like that.." my voice cracked.

"Eomma dropped him in his school like as usual and I and appa went to the office. Then eomma suddenly came to our office middle of the afternoon said that he was felt something bad vibration and 'something gonna happens to my babe, I want my babe now' I and appa tried to consolation him. Cause appa wants to tae know about this world and people behaviour so he never allowed eomma to interfere with his school life. But we should just follow eomma then it won't happen" I said to jennie, she comforts me with her small hug and waited for me to continue.

"You as well as knew very well about eomma when it comes to tae, he won't listen to anyone. So appa and eomma went to tae's school to check him if he was okay or not. Tae was surprised when he saw that appa and eomma in his school. Appa told me that eomma was tried to get tae back to home. But tae said that he has some special class with jimin so don't worry him. Eomma returned back to home with half hearted. Eomma went one hour before to his school to pick up tae, even tae said that he has some special classes. Eomma waited for him like 2 hours. But eomma saw that jimin only come out from the school. Jimin said that he only had special class tae doesn't have any special classes and he left early cause someone come told him that eomma came early to pick him up. Eomma was shocked, he doesn't know what to do, he called us. We were all searched him for 2 days. We had all the powers all moneys but it not used that moment. No one slept for a second, eomma almost lost himself to cried that much. We were searched the whole Daegu city" jennie looked at me confusingly "yes we were moved here 5 years back only. Appa used his power to search all over the world, but we didn't get any single news about him. After 2 days appa got a call from some unknown number and that person demand to meet appa personally. We don't know what happened there but appa comes back with tae. He was unconscious when appa took him. They drugged him for 2 days. He was in conscious for 3 days in the private hospital. I never ever saw my little tae like that he gets scared of whatever he saw, even he never allowed me, jimin and appa to near him. Whenever we tried to talk to him or touch him he was shouted loudly on fear and pushed us away or thrown the things on us whatever he got in his hands." I took a few secs to continue and cried silently.

"He only allowed eomma to touch him, to feed him even nursing him. He doesn't allow the doctors too. He opened his mouth for 'Eomma eomma eomma' only. He doesn't remember anything, so we didn't talk about that incident in front of him. The next day jimin went to America he didn't say anything to us. We just got his letter only.

'This was my mistake, tae becomes like this. I am the reason for this incident please forgive me appa, eomma, and hyung. I am going to America. Please don't try to contact me. I am really sorry eomma, Don't hate me. I love you all, I miss you all. Taetae, my soulmate, I can't enough courage to face you. I hope you will be healthy again. I can't see you like this. It's all because of me only. I am really really sorry taetae please forgive me. Stay healthy and happy forever.

-Yours soulmate jiminie hyung.'

I and eomma don't understand anything why he said that this was his fault and suddenly he went to America. Appa knows something but he never opened the mouth. He just said that he will take care. At that moment we just concentrate to get back old tae. 10 days eomma stayed the hospital with tae. I want to know who the fucker did that to our precious tae but appa ordered me that don't talk about this matter any more and he said that he will take care of this don't interfere this matter. We can't watch tae like this, we thought if we changed the environment and tae surroundings he will be changed so we moved to Seoul, I mean here. But tae Isolated himself, he has suffered a lot, eomma become very very overprotective and didn't move one inch away from tae, he was stuck to him. We tried all ways to make him happy like old days, no changes. Same repeated for 6 months. Our sweet home changed into hell" I sighed and took a few seconds to continue.

"After 6 months he smiled the first time when appa cooks for us and destroyed the whole kitchen" I grinned while thinking that sweet moments.

"How? Eomeonim never allowed anyone to his kitchen. I am damn sure after that abeonim got bunch of scolds from eomeonim, am I right?" she asked me with excitedly.

I shook my head as a no "Nope, actually we celebrated that day" I said happily.

"What?" she was shocked.

"Not only us, the whole Seoul celebrated that day" I pinched on her nose lightly she smiled shyly.

Her smiled faded.

"Why?" I asked and gently cared her cheeks.

"Such a young age when that happened to my taetae. He is so pure heart, why that happened to him?" I wiped her tears.

"Yes, we don't deserve an angel like him" I pats her head.

"What happened after that?"

"Tae gets back to the normal life slow by slow. We let him to do whatever he wants, but eomma never allowed again him go to the school. He starts the indoor class for him. At first tae didn't say anything after one he gets bore to stay inside the home. After that incident, first time he comes to me and requested me to took him outside. But eomma didn't allow us to go alone. So we went with full of ARMY".

"ARMY?"

"I mean full of trained high level bodyguards, and with the head of ARMY Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin"

"Yeah yeah powerful ARMY with powerful heads" she said with chuckles.

"Yep, after that day tae becomes so naughty like old days. We were so happy, I can't put it in words. Meanwhile he never forget his soulmate friend jimin. He kept asking us, but we lied to him that he went for his studies. We tried to talk to jimin but he never let us to reach him. I and appa went to America to check him. He said that he was staying with his friend in America. Appa talked to jimin personally, after that day he called us but he never talked to tae. Whenever tae tried to talk him he cuts the call immediately. He said that he felt guilty for that incident, I knew that he hide something from me. Whenever I talk to him about that incident he just said sorry sorry sorry and never let him any other words from his mouth, then I never pressured him. I know that he is also pure heart, he won't did anything wrongly, he just blamed himself for tae left that day alone" I sighed.

"Hmmm, jimin is so caring to tae. When I was called him, he said that he is missing tae so much. I told that tae also missing you badly, and I tell him that how tae has behave when he think about jimin. Just come and meet him. But I never ever imagined this kind of situation behind him. I am pity for him" she said with sad voice.

"Because of that incident eomma becomes so strict to tae going out. You know, when the first tae was run away from us eomma scold me and appa didn't allow us to stay in home for whole month. He didn't say one word to tae, so he took that as a game and keep doing that till now. Eomma tightened a security around him. So whenever he ran away we acted like to him that we were really searching him. But punished for us only real if he tried to run".

"Ha ha ha now I can understand that why you always begging to taetae when he asks you to took him out. I always thought that he just asking you for take him out what's gonna happen and why you looks at him that he is asking you to kill someone" she laughed at me.

"Even I can do that behalf I took him out" she laughed again.

Jin P.O.V:

"Jinnie please.." I cuts him "Do as what I said joon" I said with strict tone.

"That's not a problem here jin. I can do that within a day".

"Then do that"

"You should let him freely jinnie"

"You didn't saw what he did this time?" I yelled at him.

"He ran away because you jin, YOU, you are the reason for our tae ran away" he yelled back.

N.O.P:

"wha.. what?" jin asked with cracked voice "Jinnie I.. I didn't.." jin signaled his hand like to stop "What did you say? He ran away because of me?" jin asked at him while his eyes full of tears to start fall down.

"I didn't mean that way jinnie.." namjoon tried to tell him what actually he planned to say.

"I just wants my babe live happily, that is a crime to you?" jin asked while crying.

"But as a parents we should let him live his live style what he wants to do, we should not control him in this house forever" Namjoon tried to tell him that jin actually controlled his own son life.

"I don't want to lose him again or risk his life" jin said and shook his head as a disapproving namjoon's point.

Namjoon slowly cares jin's cheeks and wipes the tears and looking at jin's beautiful eyes. Both eyes are meets one to one.

"Do you trust me right" namjoon asked to jin, jin just nodded without took his eyes on him "Words dear?" "I trust you" jin said with low and clear voice "Then let our son to fly freely to the open clear sky, he already got his wings it's the time to he breath fresh and pure air. We should support and guide him to which way is correct to fly for to reach his aims. Okay?" namjoon asked with smile and showed his cute dimple.

"Okay" jin replied with smile "That's my wife" namjoon lightly hits on jin's head with his head while holding jin's waist.

Knock Knock..

"Appa can I sleep here for today? I am scared to sleep lonely" tae said looking down.

Jin knews that it's tae sleeping time and he didn't go to tae's room for put him sleep with his huggie, that's why he come here.

"I am sorry babe, eomma won't behave like this again. Eomma sorry to taetae" tae didn't waste any seconds runs to his eomma and jumped on to him, he crossed his legs to jin's waist, thankfully jin catched him immediately.

Tae hugged him tightly "Taetae also promise that he won't do this again" he said with sorry tone.

"Okay babe I trust you this time" jin kissed on his son's cheek.

"Can I also have two kisses?" namjoon showed his cheeks towards them.

Tae and jin looked at eachother and chuckled.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I asked you guys for a kiss not to tear my cheeks" namjoon rubbed his cheeks where his lovable wife and cute son few seconds ago pinched him.

Tannie P.O.V:

'Ahhh this eomma doesn't have any responsibility, he was gone again when I slept for few minutes, appa come here quickly I can't handle this eomma anymore he doesn't listen me I was told him like 1000 times that you have not allowed to go anywhere without me, now where can I search him?' sniff sniff.

'Strong strong' sniff sniff 'I think I am gonna.. ahhhh' I just bumped on something in front me.

'Who the hell is parked this ugly door here when I am walking this way, nonsense'

"awv awv"

'Damn eomma I knew that you are here I can smell you'

"awv awv"

'If you doesn't open this ugly cat pee designed door then I gonna..'

"Tan-ah"

'eeeeeeee eomma'

"awv awv"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.2K 3.6K 34
When jungkook an introvert son of a single mom meets a reckless son of a mafia leader, the heartthrober Kim taehyung..... what would happen when the...
218K 11.7K 34
{Completed} A story where Taehyung is a single dad who is unaware of his feelings for a certain boy, the boy he hasn't met for years. What will happ...
56.2K 1.9K 47
Taehyung's face flushed crimson, his breaths shallow and rapid, his heart pounding in his chest like a drum. His hands trembled as he instinctively p...