Fallen Angel (Gaster x reader...

By Feniksiara

OLD AND BADLY WRITTEN THE REWRITE IS POSTED ALREADY DISCLAIMER: The god figure created in this fanfic is pure... More

Prologue
Chapter 1~ Banishment
Chapter 2~Underground
Chapter 3~ Not every monster is nice
Chapter 4~W.D Gaster
Chapter 5~Slow recovery
Chapter 6~A day with the skelebros
A small HI! From Poland! :3
Chapter 7~Almost like a mo-
Chapter 8~Grillby
Chapter 9~ Stay
OH MY ASGORE'S BEARD...
Chapter 10~Gaster's notes #1
Chapter 11~Tea with royality P.1
Chapter 12~ Tea with royality P.2
Chapter 13~ Silence before the storm
Chapter 14~ Gaster's notes #2
Chapter 15~ Broken trust
Chapter 16~ The best friends anyone could ask for
Chapter 17~ *Insert very creative and cool title*
Chapter 18~ How to fix a mistake
Chapter 19~ Back to normal...kind of...
Chapter 20~ Questions and answers
Chapter 21~ A surprise
Chapter 22~ Gaster's notes #3
Chapter 23~ Feelings?
Chapter 24~ Preparation
Chapter 25~ the date
One year anniversary!
Chapter 26~ Not alone anymore
Chapter 27~ A broken soul
Chapter 28~ Promise me
Chapter 29~ Emerald Crow
Chapter 30~ Gaster's notes #4
Chapter 31~ Islan
Chapter 32~ Red eyes
Chapter 33~ Over the trauma
2 years!
Chapter 34~ The past is in the past, or is it?
Gaster fights God-April Fools chapter
Chapter 36~ You want to be a hero? Then die like one
Chapter 37~ Back in form
Chapter 38~ Tragedy strikes
Chapter 39~ Empty hearts and new laws
Chapter 40~ Notes of love
Chapter 41~ Wedding bells
Chapter 42~ Fallen Angel
<3

Chapter 35~ It was never meant to be

1.2K 60 101
By Feniksiara

What's on the menu? Angst! Angst!

What's on the menu? Angst angst!

What's on the menu?

*clap clap clap*

ANGST!

7

2nd POV

Today felt like a snow day. You didn't know why, but you just felt like going out with the brothers into the forest to play. With Gaster at work, you didn't want to spend the whole day in the house and the kids seemes to love the idea of going out to play.

So, having made sure that the boys has their coats and scarves on, you dressed up too and left the house.

Closing your eyes, you enjoyed the gentle snowflakes hitting your face, having slowly gotten used to actually feeling cold. The (2/s/t/c) scarf you've gotten from Gaster was quite good at keeping you warm too.

Hearing your kids giggle happily, you did so too, leading them into the forest that surrounded Snowdin. You watched them run around, throwing snowballs at each other and hiding behind the black and white trees.

Being far enough from the town as to not disturb anyone, but close enough to not get lost in the woods, you let your children run free while you leaned against the nearest tree to rest.

Watching Sans and Papyrus play, you let yourself relax, a soft smile appearing on your lips.

The day felt peaceful, free of the worries that usually plagued your mind. Right now it was just you, your sons and the quiet woods.

You giggled to yourself when Papyrus threw a snowball at his brother, only for the older of the two to use his magic and throw five back.

While you were laughing, you didn't notice certain skeleton brothers team up.

That is until a giant ball made out of snow hit you right in the face.

Freezing for a split second, your brain finally realised what happened and you wiped the snow from your face, being met with the two laughing kids.

Smirking, you picked up some snow of your own, your grin widening when your kids expression falthered as they scrambled to get away.

Laughing loudly, you threw a snowball, hitting Sans square in the back. He fell into the snow, but quickly stood up and turned around to send out an assault of the white powder of his own.

Soon enough a full blown battle started, with both you and your kids making snow forts and throwing from behind them, your laughs echoing in the otherwise calm forest.

The three of you soon ended up in a battle royale between the two forts. Snow flew around as you threw wherever, almost blindly to try and hit someone while ducking.

Finally, you all collapsed in the snow, watching as the snowflakes danced around you.

Sans and Papyrus soon dusted themselves out from the white powder and, standing up, waited for you to do the same.

Huffing, you got up from the snow, quickly cleaning yourself up.

"Let's go make a snowman!" Papyrus proposed, to which the kids immiedietly began gathering up snow in one place to start shaping the base.

You decided to stand back and watch, simply enjoying the moment.

That is, until a familiar voice called out to you.

"Hello, general"

Your blood ran cold, head snapping towards the voice so fast you felt like you were going to break your neck.

There, standing casually in the snow, with his white and gold wings shining proudly, was someone you had thought you'll never see again.

Your once second in command.

Your first instinct was to protect the kids, so you quickly ushered them behind yourself, eyes narrowing at the man standing in front of you as he casually played with a very familiar sword.

Your sword.

"Elin? You've finally moved up the ranks! Did sleeping around with every general you could finally pay off?" You casually said, trying to shield the fact you were absolutely terrified.

Elin growled, his dark blue eyes narrowing at you and his grip on your sword tightening. However, he quickly calmed down, letting out a huff and moving his hand through his chocolate brown hair to push it back away from his face.

"No, actually. Thanks to your little stunt from a year ago I got your position. So thank you." He mocked back, grinning.

You huffed, your wings instinctively sprouting from your back to shield you and your kids, which did nothing considering how small they now were.

"You went all the way here to thank me? You're welcome. Now leave." Growling under your breath, you glared daggers at him, but unlike before, he no longer backed down, instead shooting you a glare of his own.

"You know what I'm here for. So come back willingly, or I'll have to force you." Ending your game of back and forth, he pointed the sword towards you, the blade catching on fire. The flames were black, dancing on the metal in their dangerous beauty.

"Look at you now! You were one of the best out there! Strong, feared, respected. Now even your wings are almost gone! You know what will happen when they're fully gone, don't you? And I guarantee that you won't be welcomed back as a hero. But, if you come back now and leave the walking corpses you call family behind, HE might be merciful enough to forgive you."

Rolling your eyes, you crossed your arms, knowing full well it wouldn't change anything.

"Oh please. We both know that I can beat you even like this. You'll have to drag me up there by force." Was your final answer as you readied your fists, getting into a battle stance.

The smirk that appeared on his face when you said that, made your confidence disappear quicker than ever.

"I was hoping you'd say that" Elin laughed darkly, raising his sword into the sky.

Before you could do anything your arms were forced behind your back and another hand grabbed you by the back of the head.

You heard a cry as two other angels grabbed Sans and Papyrus by their arms, forcefully bringing them away from you and towards Elin.

"No! Let them go!" Your screams went by unnoticed as you struggled against the hold of the two other angels that were holding you back, tears sprouted from your eyes as you watched more and more of your old acquaintances surround you.

"Oh Golden Wing. You were my proudest creation. And look how far you've fallen now." The voice made you panic even more, trashing around in a desperate attempt to get out.

His menacing figure showed up from behind the trees, three pairs of arms behind his back as he slowly strode towards you, chin high and eyes blazing with calculated fury.

Looking around, he scoffed, face scrunching up in disgust.

"This is what you fight for? Truly disappointing." He huffed, walking over to your kids, causing more panic to settle in your stomach.

He looked down on the skeleton brothers, using his hand to turn Papyruses head to the side and click his tongue.

"You're calling this thing your child? This is nothing but a bunch of bones that think it's alive." Papyrus began crying, trying to curl up and hide, which the angel holding him successfully stopped.

"TOUCH HIM AGAIN AND I'LL BREAK YOUR FINGERS!" You yelled out, fury blazing through you. Kicking back, you managed to throw one of the angels holding you off balance.

You brought your arm back, hitting them right in the face with your elbow and then turning around and punching the other one right in the face.

God just watched boredly, letting you get free and grab a branch as a weapon. He clicked his tongue again, using one of his six hands to massage his forehead, as if he was a tired dad watching his child have a tantrum.

You were quickly surrounded and outnumbered by probably like ten angels, all of them holding different weapons and pointing them at you.

"Are you finally done? Now stop struggling and come back before I get mad." He ridiculed you in a disappointed tone, stretching out one of his hands for you to take.

"Never" You growled back, gripping the branch like it's a sword and pointing it towards him.

You heard a familiar voice yell out your name and turned your head to see Gaster rushing over, summoning blasters mid run.

You didn't get a chance to warn him, as God snapped his fingers and the blasters disappeared like they were never there. In a blink of an eye your lover had been restrained, two angels holding back his arms while one put an axe to his throat.

Seeing that you were distracted, the angels surrounding you took their chance and quickly disarmed you, getting a hold of you again, this time making sure you couldn't move at all.

Boredly as if it was all a play, God made his way over to Gaster, ignoring your now desperate pleas to leave your family alone.

"So. You're the thing that got her to want to stay here?" He hummed, forcefully grabbing Gaster's chin and making the scientist look up at him. "Tell me, what does she see in you?"

Gaster spat right in his face.

Growling, God wiped the spit off his face and turned back to you, making you curl up in the hold of your captors, your confidence gone.

Making a motion with his hand, one of the angels brought to him the same scepter he once used to banish you.

"I did not want to do this, but since your punishment failed, I have to resort to drastic measures."

He walked over to your covering form, pointing the weapon at your forehead.

You managed to cast one last glance towards your lover with tearful eyes before the tip touched your head and everything went white.

3rd POV.

Blinding light surrounded the woman, her (e/c) eyes rolling to the back of her skull.

Black feathers came flying from different directions, circling around her like a tornado of black. The moment they touched the light, they would re-attach themselves back to the wings as if they never fell out.

Before long, the wings were full again and the light disappeared, leaving her standing now upright, almost like a robot.

The wings once black were now white and gold again, shining with their status and power.

But the thing that caught Gaster's attention were the eyes of his lover. They were white and glowing, devoid of any emotion. They almost felt soulless.

A small heart appeared in front of her, pulsing brightly with (s/t/c) and (2/s/t/c). White chains surrounded the soul in their hold.

It soon disappeared, but what it meant was clear for Gaster.

God smiled, though it wasn't a warm smile. It was cruel and dark. He motioned for Elin to give back the sword.

Grumbling under his breath he did so, letting Golden Wing take the blade from his hands and mindlessly turn back to her holder, awaiting new instructions.

"Welcome back Golden Wing. I'll mercifully forgive you for your insubordinance if you prove yourself to be loyal again." chuckling darkly, he scanned the crowd, his eyes landing on the scared children.

"To prove your loyalty, I want you to cut your connection with this place. Kill the younglings and you shall be fully forgiven."

Turning around, the once fallen angel took a few quick strides towards the crying siblings, eyes hard and set on the goal.

"Mum?" Papyrus shakily called out, looking up at his mother, tears straining his cheeks.

The woman said nothing at all, only raising her sword above her head, the now white flames looking dull, yet still hot and harmful.

"(Y/n) don't! Snap out of it!" Gaster's cries went unheard by her.

And gazing into the crying eyes of her children.

She slashed her sword down.

"Never thought you'd fall so far-"

Do you hate me now? <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.8K 770 37
Frisk just wants to save monster and humankind, but does she have the determination to do everything she wants? Especially as she has now been blamed...
717 17 25
"In this world, its kill or be killed" - Long ago, two races ruled over Earth: HUMANS and MONSTERS. One day, war broke out between the two rac...
11.9K 359 34
Frisk has freed the monsters of the Underground. Finally, monster kind is allowed to return to the surface. It's been 3 years since then. Yet the mon...
255K 7.2K 36
--Long ago, two races ruled over Earth-- --HUMANS and MONSTERS-- --One day, war broke out between the two races-- --After a long battle, the Humans w...