Fallen Angel (Gaster x reader...

By Feniksiara

OLD AND BADLY WRITTEN THE REWRITE IS POSTED ALREADY DISCLAIMER: The god figure created in this fanfic is pure... More

Prologue
Chapter 1~ Banishment
Chapter 2~Underground
Chapter 3~ Not every monster is nice
Chapter 4~W.D Gaster
Chapter 5~Slow recovery
Chapter 6~A day with the skelebros
A small HI! From Poland! :3
Chapter 7~Almost like a mo-
Chapter 8~Grillby
Chapter 9~ Stay
OH MY ASGORE'S BEARD...
Chapter 10~Gaster's notes #1
Chapter 11~Tea with royality P.1
Chapter 12~ Tea with royality P.2
Chapter 13~ Silence before the storm
Chapter 14~ Gaster's notes #2
Chapter 15~ Broken trust
Chapter 16~ The best friends anyone could ask for
Chapter 17~ *Insert very creative and cool title*
Chapter 18~ How to fix a mistake
Chapter 19~ Back to normal...kind of...
Chapter 20~ Questions and answers
Chapter 21~ A surprise
Chapter 22~ Gaster's notes #3
Chapter 23~ Feelings?
Chapter 24~ Preparation
Chapter 25~ the date
One year anniversary!
Chapter 26~ Not alone anymore
Chapter 27~ A broken soul
Chapter 28~ Promise me
Chapter 29~ Emerald Crow
Chapter 30~ Gaster's notes #4
Chapter 32~ Red eyes
Chapter 33~ Over the trauma
2 years!
Chapter 34~ The past is in the past, or is it?
Chapter 35~ It was never meant to be
Gaster fights God-April Fools chapter
Chapter 36~ You want to be a hero? Then die like one
Chapter 37~ Back in form
Chapter 38~ Tragedy strikes
Chapter 39~ Empty hearts and new laws
Chapter 40~ Notes of love
Chapter 41~ Wedding bells
Chapter 42~ Fallen Angel
<3

Chapter 31~ Islan

1.7K 80 70
By Feniksiara

Note to self: Don't trust brain when it says it will only make the break short.

It won't be short-

And just to say it, I'm glad you guys enjoy this book and want to know what will happen, but please don't message me begging me to update. This book was and will always be just for fun and I'll update when I'm in the mood to do so. I saw first hand what happens to people who force themselves to update everyday so the readers are happy and believe me, it's not a pretty thing.

Another thing is-

An OC will actually show up in today's chapter!

She does not belong to me but to Pytho14 who called God not being happy with what's happening long before it actually happened! Thank you for sticking with this book for this long!

I was planning on making a 50k readers special but we're somehow already at 57k!

Still, if any of you have any idea for a special or something you'd like to see, I'll happily see what can be done!

Anyways, that will be it! Enjoy the chapter!

3rd POV

The soft rays of the morning sun shone through the clouds, painting the white fluff in different shades of yellow, orange and red.

A lone angel flew through them, her white wings only having a slight golden sparkle at the end.

Her bright green eyes were focused on the sky in front of her and her short blonde hair whipping around with the wind as she quickly made her way to HIS kingdom.

The news Islan held were surely to be met with his anger, which is what she feared. They weren't bad for them per se, but for HIM, it's going to be the worst news he can get.

(Y/n), the angel he 'punished' by sending her down into a deep mountain to stay with the one's she was helping, was doing good. He had hoped that she'd break, look up at the ceiling and beg God to take her back and forgive her for such a mistake that she made. Or, in the very least, the monsters, driven by their anger and want of revenge, would end her life right then and there.

And yet here they were, almost a year after her fall and she's doing as good as ever, living her best life, having found love in the shape of one of the monsters.

Islan shivered, but not from the cold. Oh no, the angels weren't going to shiver from something as simple as that. They were powerful, beautiful and too prideful to shiver at the mere feeling of wind against their skin.

After all, they were immune to the weather, no matter how cold or hot it was. HE made sure they were ready to fight in any place or situation.

That shiver, was one of fear as her eyes saw the kingdom appear in the distance.

The shining walls of the wall surrounding it was made out of the sunrays themselves, the details of the purest of gold and the path leading to it shone like the stars and moon in the dark of the night.

It was beautiful, but somehow Islan couldn't admire it's beauty as she used to.

The walls and the buildings inside now reminded her of the painful training she went through and of the wrath she's going to face simply for being the one to deliver the news.

Sighing, she landed on the soft clouds the kingdom was on, the marshmallow like ground soon turning into the silver path leading to the gate.

It was open, with two angels guarding the way in. They only spared her a glance as she walked through went back to looking at the sky.

Curling up slightly on herself, she wrapped her arms around her to feel any sort of comfort and took the biggest and most expensive looking path that lead to HIS castle.

As she walked, she glanced at her sides, watching angels fly, walk by or work.

One of them, a strong and muscular looking angel looked up from the blade he was forging, his eyes looking directly at Islan.

A blacksmith no doubt, creating the very weapons that were used to banish the monsters.

Or so she heard, as she had became an angel after the, now infamous, Golden Wing was banished. A terrible name she had anyways, sounding so stupid no enemy could say it without laughing or cracking a smile.

Certainly the author thinks so.

Islan quickly turned away, her green eyes instead falling upon a different building instead.

One that, despite not being as tall as the castle, still brought fear into her very soul.

The arena.

That's where all the new angels train and where their position is chosen. It happens in a fight of course, the poor newbie having to fight with a general to prove their worth.

Islan failed miserably on that.

Quickly passing by, she shook her head as a flash of a quite painful memory appeared in her brain. Even if it happened a month ago, she still can feel the painful cuts all over her body and an angel standing over her with his sword ready to pierce through her neck.

Even if angels don't bleed normal blood, it's golden sparkles instead, the wounds are still painful.

God didn't want the angels to be too powerful after all.

Quicker than she had wanted, she was already in front of the giant castle that was smacked right in the middle of the whole kingdom, the tall towers reaching heights no humans could ever imagine of building. The material it was build of, shining bright like the sun itself, but somehow not hurting the eyes when you look at it.

She was about to walk in, when she heard a loud sound, one that she could recognize as someone hitting someone or something and seconds later an angel walked our, holding their cheek and with their head down.

Not brave enough to say anything, Islan simply knocked on the door and then walked in when she got the permission to do so.

Her eyes fell upon the figure sitting on the throne, this time it being a man with a head of a bird, one she could recognize as who humans were calling Ra.

God himself.

Islan wondered why he chose this form today, but wasn't brave enough to say such a thing. She didn't have a death wish.

He looked down at her with bored eyes, motioning with his hand for her to speak.

Taking a deep breath, Islan quickly stated what the crow had seen before it got destroyed by the skeleton going by the name of Gaster.

She saw his eye twitch and took a fearful step back, watching as his hands gripped the throne tightly.

"She's WHAT?!" His voice boomed, the size of the castle making it even louder. So much so, that Islan had to hold back the urge to cover her ears.

She blinked and in front of her was no longer Ra, but a woman in an armour, though her eyes still held the same anger as Ra's.

Ma. Anatolian godess of war and victory.

She, or maybe still he, spoke up again, the voice still as deep as it was in the other form.

For those confused, let me quickly explain. This worlds God can take any form humans had thought of, as long as at least 30 people still believe in it being their God or Gods. Why does it work like that? Even the author has no idea but it sounded cool.

"Start preparing for a fight. Heaven is going to have another war soon."

Islan shivered in fear again, her green eyes wide as she blankly nodded and quickly ran out to tell other angels.

She slowed down when she was far enough and enough angels knew, watching as the whole heaven quickly became a lot more lively, starting to prepare for what's to come.

She felt a metaphorical pain in her soul and she summoned it, looking at the glowing yellow and green heart.

Justice and kindness, a combination God always laughed at, saying those two didn't work together at all. Justice was supposed to be blind after all, not taking sides and standing strong in it's beliefs, not take pity out of kindness.

And right now, the justice side felt like it was on fire, screaming at her what she was thinking.

Were they really the good ones in this fight?

"I was right beside you-"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

503K 12.3K 47
[Completed] [[Lemon and Swear Warning]] [2019 Jan Note: This book dates back to 2017, where my grammar and spelling checks weren't efficient due to m...
8.1K 557 35
"What's that look for? Are you perhaps unhappy to see me?" "Oh no. Oh no, quite the contrary, my love. I've craved to be with you for the longest tim...
22.9K 959 34
WARNING: THIS CONTAINS HIGHLY MATURE CONTENT (BLOOD, VIOLENCE) READ AT YOUR OWN RISK Money can change a lot of things. It can even change your destin...
11.9K 359 34
Frisk has freed the monsters of the Underground. Finally, monster kind is allowed to return to the surface. It's been 3 years since then. Yet the mon...