Fallen Angel (Gaster x reader...

Feniksiara tarafından

OLD AND BADLY WRITTEN THE REWRITE IS POSTED ALREADY DISCLAIMER: The god figure created in this fanfic is pure... Daha Fazla

Prologue
Chapter 1~ Banishment
Chapter 2~Underground
Chapter 3~ Not every monster is nice
Chapter 4~W.D Gaster
Chapter 5~Slow recovery
Chapter 6~A day with the skelebros
A small HI! From Poland! :3
Chapter 7~Almost like a mo-
Chapter 8~Grillby
Chapter 9~ Stay
OH MY ASGORE'S BEARD...
Chapter 10~Gaster's notes #1
Chapter 11~Tea with royality P.1
Chapter 12~ Tea with royality P.2
Chapter 14~ Gaster's notes #2
Chapter 15~ Broken trust
Chapter 16~ The best friends anyone could ask for
Chapter 17~ *Insert very creative and cool title*
Chapter 18~ How to fix a mistake
Chapter 19~ Back to normal...kind of...
Chapter 20~ Questions and answers
Chapter 21~ A surprise
Chapter 22~ Gaster's notes #3
Chapter 23~ Feelings?
Chapter 24~ Preparation
Chapter 25~ the date
One year anniversary!
Chapter 26~ Not alone anymore
Chapter 27~ A broken soul
Chapter 28~ Promise me
Chapter 29~ Emerald Crow
Chapter 30~ Gaster's notes #4
Chapter 31~ Islan
Chapter 32~ Red eyes
Chapter 33~ Over the trauma
2 years!
Chapter 34~ The past is in the past, or is it?
Chapter 35~ It was never meant to be
Gaster fights God-April Fools chapter
Chapter 36~ You want to be a hero? Then die like one
Chapter 37~ Back in form
Chapter 38~ Tragedy strikes
Chapter 39~ Empty hearts and new laws
Chapter 40~ Notes of love
Chapter 41~ Wedding bells
Chapter 42~ Fallen Angel
<3

Chapter 13~ Silence before the storm

3.6K 155 127
Feniksiara tarafından

You yawned, walking down the wooden stairs, looking like a zombie.

You needed your tea/coffee right now, before things get ugly for someone.

You yawned again, your feet shamble across the floor and towards the kitchen.

Your eyes scanned the cupboards for what you were looking for.

Finally, you found the container you needed and quickly started to prepare the drink, still looking like a corpse.

As you waited for the water to boil, you sat down, wondering what did you ever do to deserve this...

Deserve what you ask?

You got maybe 4 hours of sleep, maybe even less as you and Gaster had to stay up late for who knows how long and clean up, after a certain fish monster tried to make diner.

Maybe it would of gone faster if not for the fact that Indarra ran away the second he got the chance to do so, leaving you and Gaster to clean up the whole mess yourselves.

Yea...

You're so going to kill Indarra when you see him.

The water finally boiled and you sighed in relief, feeling the drink slid down your throat.

You blinked two times, trying to get the sleepiness away and took another sip of the drink.

You finished the tea/coffee and put the cup in the sink, finally being fully awake.

You walked out of the kitchen and up the stairs to check on the kids.

You quietly tiptoe to their room and peeked inside.

Your heart melted when you saw the two still sleeping, hugging each other.

You smiled warmly and quietly closed the door, letting the two sleep.

You glanced at the other door, leading to Gaster's room.

Just like with the skelebros, you peeked inside to see if he's okay.

Luckily he was sleeping in his bed, so you closed the door, letting him rest.

Since you were the only one awake, you decided to do something for them. A small surprise breakfast when they wake up.

And so you began to work.

You decided to make waffles, cuz who wouldn't want to start their day with a nice, warm waffle?

You started to prepare the mass, quietly humming to yourself as you did so.

In less than an hour there was a plate full of waffles. You also managed to find a jar full of chocolate cream so you put it on the table besides the food.

You heard footsteps in the living room and turned your head to see Gaster walk in, looking just as tired as you were moments ago.

"Morning." You said softly, smiling at the skeleton.

"Morning..." He mumbled back to you and then glanced at the table.

His eyes lit up when he saw the waffles.

"You didn't have to..." The male trailed off and looked at you. You just shrugged and motioned for him to dig in.

He did so, sitting down by the table while you made yourself another cup of tea/coffee.

Gaster put a waffle on his plate and then looked at the chocolate cream.

"Mhmm...No marmalade? I thought we had some left..." He said to himself and looked at one of the cupboards, probably where the marmalade was supposed to be.

You almost spit out your drink when a skeleton hand materialized in front of the cupboard.

Gaster gave you a weird look, until he realized that he never showed you this ability.

"Uhh....Sorry I forgot that I have never showed you this." He apologized to you.

You nodded after you finally managed to get past the shock you felt when seeing the hand. Now you were more impressed than scared.

"That's impressive! How many can you summon?" You asked, curious about monster magic.

You only saw it in the war and never as just a way to make home activities easier.

Gaster chuckled at your enthusiasm and then shrugged.

"I don't exactly know myself. I just summon how many I need at the moment."

You nodded and then heard loud noise in the living room that sounded like someone jumping down the stairs.

"Looks like the kids are awake." Gaster said just as Papyrus ran in, followed by Sans who teleported himself to the table.

Papyrus sat down by his brother, his eyes sparkled when he saw the waffles.

You laughed at his excitement and sat down too, taking a waffle to eat.

ΩΩΩ

The day went by quickly. After the breakfast you decided to play some games together as Gaster had a day off from work today.

It was really nice and fun and you really loved that you had another chance to bond with everyone.

"(Y/n) Don't you work at Grillby's today?" Gaster asked you when you finished helping Papyrus and Sans build a pillow fort on the couch.

You gasped and then nodded, running over to where your coat was.

You said a quick thanks and waved, running out of the house and towards the bar.

After the tour Gaster gave you some time ago you started to work at Grillby's and quickly became friends with the monsters that come there everyday.

"Hi everyone!" You greeted as you made it to the bar, being hit with the warm atmosphere of the place.

You went to the staff only restroom and changed into your uniform which was just a simple black and white dress that reached your knees.

You walked out and began to help Grillby out, giving the customers your usual smile.

ΩΩΩ

Just like in the house, your work hours went by quickly in the nice atmosphere of the place.

You changed back into your casual clothes, tired after the busy day at home and in here.

"Bye everyone!" You said, walking out of the staff only restroom and going towards the exit.

Everyone said their goodbyes to you and Grillby reminded you that you will get your payment soon, which excited you since this will mean that you will be finally able to buy things here.

You walked out of the building and made your way towards your home, snow scrunched under your boots as you walked.

You made it home and did your usual routine after you come back. You ate some leftovers from the dinner, changed into your pyjamas and was about to go to sleep until you felt your back ache.

"No...No no no no...Not now..." You mumbled to yourself.

Looking around the room you tried to think of any other way, but couldn't so with a sigh you tiptoe over to Gaster's room and check if he's sleeping. He was, so you quickly went back to your room and opened the window, the cold air hitting your face like a brick. You shivered and then looked at your back, concentrating on it.

You felt your 'tattoo' dissapear and your wings appear on it's place. You looked at them sadly, your hand lightly touching one of the feathers.

You turned to look at the door one last time, before jumping out of the window to finally stretch your wings.

What you didn't know was the fact that a certain skeleton wasn't actually sleeping.

He was laying on his bed, wondering what to do now. He wanted to check what was that about, but at the same time he didn't want to invade your privacy.

What if it was important? Maybe even the explanation of the weird black thing on your back! But what if no? And you're just checking on everyone.

The debate was long and when he finally decides to see what happened, you were in your bed, sleeping peacefully, no sign of anything unusual in your room, except one thing...

Your window was open.

It might seem weird that it's unusual as it's just a window, but let's remember that they live in Snowdin, where it always snows. No one opens their window when the temperature is below zero, especially if the temperature never changes.

Gaster looked at the window, then at you, trying to find a reason as to why you would open it, but found none.

He just closed the window and went back to his bed, but he made sure to remember to have you under closer watch.

"

Fallen Angel-"

A/n

I'm on fire guys! So many chapters in so short time! This has never happened to me. But anyways! I have a question for you guys!

Would any of you want me to create a Discord server?

It would be a small fan server where I might post some sneak peaks to chapters, talk with you guys and maybe if you would want, post my drawings.

It's up to you guys! Thanks for reading the chapter! Bye!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

2.6K 101 36
Nightmare!Sans Fanfiction DreamTale AU There's a saying that the eyes are the window to the SOUL. And when I look into her eyes; I question mys...
14.7K 560 14
All I hear is screams. All I smell is blood. All I see is decapitated bodies. Up here on the surface, it's never safe. No matter where you go, no mat...
22.9K 959 34
WARNING: THIS CONTAINS HIGHLY MATURE CONTENT (BLOOD, VIOLENCE) READ AT YOUR OWN RISK Money can change a lot of things. It can even change your destin...
3.1K 77 5
Monsters get reborn after death. Reborn monsters don't remember their past memories. They either turn into a demon or an angel based on their psychol...