DRIPPIN LOVE!

Por ackermxs

you won't meet a hot and flirty vampire everyday. -nomin. Más

00: PROLOGUE
01: GAME START
02: TOO LATE
03: HEAR ME
04: SEE ME
05: HISTORY
06: HIS MATE
07: DANGER
08: TEAM
09: THE AVENGERS
10: FEELINGS
11: UNITED
12: MISSION
13: DEAD HEART
14: SOULMATES
15: DARK
16: VAMPIRES
17: WORLDS
18: LEAVING
19: ILLUSION
20: EXPLANATION
21: SEARCHING
22: TRUTH
23: BACK
24: HEALING
25: COMEBACK
Q&A Answer :) (1)
Q&A Answer :) (2)
Q&A Answer :) (3)
26: HIDDEN
Q&A ANSWER :) (LAST)
NOSUNG SPECIAL
28: FAKE
29: CHOICES
30: I'M SORRY
31: IT ENDED
32: EPILOGUE

27: GRAY

4.1K 271 132
Por ackermxs

"wait wait wait, hold up sisters. Are you for real?"Renjun said, holding his head, processing what Mark just announced to them. 

"Well hello there, jaemin's brother in law." Donghyuck showed them a cheeky smile.

"Well hello, Jeno's brother in law." Jisung said, looking at Donghyuck who just realized what Jisung means by that.

"What's this? A family reunion?" Renjun said, earning a glare from Donghyuck.

"Shut up Shortie."

"You wanna go, big butt?"

"How dare you insult my thicc ass?!"

"And how dare you insult my height!"

"I mean the two of you are saying the truth so-" Jisung said, chenle just enjoyed the fight that's happening in front of him.

"Shut up skinny pole." Renjun and Donghyuck said at the same time, guess who shares the same brain cell?

"Let's just- you know what, fuck it." Chenle said, all of their heads suddenly turned to him.

"Bro-"

"Sis-"

"Babe-"

"Lele-"

"What?"

"Bitch, did you just fucking curse?" Renjun released his hands from Donghyuck's collar and stepped closer to Chenle.

"I did, I guess?"

"And here I thought that Chenle is the one who doesn't curse." Mark sighed.

"Moving on..." Renjun cuts them off.

"Where are Jeno and Jaemin?" He continued.

"Now that you mention it-"

___

"Nana..."

"Hm?"

"Let's go now..."

"Just a little bit more.."

Jeno and Jaemin are now in their room, snuggling together. Well, at first, it was because Jaemin pulled Jeno closer to him making him fall on the bed with Jaemin below him.

Because Jeno is a very panicked gay, he hit Jaemin with a book near the desk next to his bed. The younger just whined at him and threw the book away, pulling him closer to make deep eye contact.

Jaemin then smiled before planting a peck on Jeno's lips. Jeno was shocked and that, he then spaced out. 

"But we need to go...I'm worried." Jeno then tried to let go of Jaemin's embrace.

"Alright then. But!" He shouted when Jeno was just about to put on his shoes.

"Give me a kiss first." He smiled cheekily, Jeno just gave him a long stare before coming back to his senses.

"No." In terry's voice.

"Then i won't let you go~" he teased the older by grabbing onto his right arm.

"Jaeminnie- just please, they need us."

"I'm sure they don't, sweetie." Jaemin crossed his arms.

On the other side...

"Jeno and Jaemin are taking such a long ass time, i might sleep soon." Mark rolled his eyes, laying on the cold floor.

"Probably making out." Jisung said as he played some games on his trustworthy phone.

"Jisung- im-"

"We don't need them." Donghyuck and Renjun said at the same time because they share the same brain cell.

"Uh huh..." Chenke just nodded, kunfused because of the mixed situation.

___

"Yep- they don't need us." Jaemin said, embracing the older once again.

"Jaemin- stop it! Let's just go!" Jeno pushed the younger off, making him stepped back.

"Jeno-ya." Jaemin suddenly called.

"What?"

"Um do you- like, you don't like it if I'm being close to you?" Jaemin sat down on his bed, hugging his knees, snuggling his head and looking down.

"That's not-"

"You said you love me, but you act like you don't.." Jaemin continued, still not wanting to look at Jeno.

"Jaemin-ah, I- that's not it." Jeno stepped closer to Jaemin, reaching out his hand, he was about to touch Jaemin's hair before Jaemin grabbed his hand and pulled him down on the bed.

He gave Jeno an innocent kiss on the lips then pulled away, showing off his bright cheeky smile.

Jeno just widened his eyes.

"Just kidding~" he winked and pulled Jeno into a hug.

"You sneaky shit..." Jeno cursed, pushing Jaemin away, again.

"But you love me."

"I fucking don't, fuck off. I'm leaving." Jeno puts on his shoes, grabbed his jacket and slammed the door.

"He's so cute." Jaemin said while smiling on his own, definitely not looking like a total idiot because Jaemin is fab, unlike me :") (slap)

Meanwhile Jeno, walking fastly while touching his lips.

His cheeks turning into dark crimson red, he keeps on thinking about the kisses Jaemin gave him.

It's making him crazy.

More like, more whipped.

Jeno then ran and ended up falling on the grass field.

"Ah fuck.." Jeno saw his knee bleeding, then a certain someone came towards him, giving him help by reaching out his hand.

Jeno looked up and saw a guy, smiling at him.

"You're so clumsy, Jeno-ya." There stood Renjun, with a big smile.

"Eoh, renjunnie. Aren't you supposed to be guarding Donghyuck?" Jeno asked the shorter boy after being pulled up.

"He's fine now." He said, looking down at Jeno's knee.

"He's awake?!" Jeno's eyes widened.

"Huh? Oh yeah- haha he's fine!"

"Wait..." Jeno took Renjun's hand forcefully and slid his sleeve up.

There was no bracelet.

"Hold up, you're-"

"Judging by your reaction, you realized, don't you?" Renjun's friendly face turned into a smirk.

"You're not Renjun." Jeno stepped back.

"Tch, I hate this so much." Then the guy suddenly disappeared.

"Wait! Fuck!"

Jeno was too late, but he's kinds grateful that the guy didn't hurt him because he's completely useless without the dreamies.

"I sense something." Jaemin came showed up in front of Jeno so suddenly, startling the older till he fell to the ground, holding his chest.

"Don't do that!"

"Sorry, sorry. Are you hurt?" Jaemin helped Jeno get on his feet, then he noticed the scar.

He lifted Jeno up in bridal style. The shocked older just stare at Jaemin for a couple of seconds before starting to whine.

"Let me down! I'm okay!" He punched the younger chest.

"You might fall again." Jaemin just continued to carry him before teleporting away.

Until they arrived in Donghyuck's room.

"Biiitttccchh don't fucking do that!" Donghyuck cursed out loud, Mark and Renjun came running blocking Chenle and Jisung's ears.

"They're not as innocent as you thought anyway" Jaemin chuckled as he let Jeno sat on the couch.

"We know." Renjun sighed before glaring at Jaemin.

"So, what makes you guys so fucking long?" Renjun asked, still not taking off his gaze from Jaemin who keeps on smiling.

"Bro, you just curse-" Mark warned.

"Shut up oldie." Jisung said, Mark only nodded.

"We had a little talk." Jaemin changed the tone of his voice when he did the word 'talk'.

Donghyuck just gave them a smirk before they turned all of their heads towards Jeno who didn't pay any attention.

"What?" He asked in kunfusion.

"Nevermind. Let's talk about that later, the children are here." Mark ruffled his hair while Jisung gives no fuck to whatever they are saying.

"I'm lost." Chenle said.

"Go back to the sea." Renjun scoffed.

"Meanie." Not a seventeen ship.

"You made my baby dolphin sad." Jisung pouted, Jaemin took the chance to pinch Jisung's stretchy cheeks.

"Soo cuteeee~" now he's fanboying over his own cousin.

"Stoooopppp!" Jisung pushed the older away because of his annoying he was being.

Once Jaemin took his hands out from Jisung's cheeks, Chenle snuggled closer to Jisung and buried his head on his chest.

"I'm soft-" that was Donghyuck.

"Gays- ehem! I mean guys.", jeno called out.

"I- I fell down.",

"Nobody cares bitch." Donghyuck said and then ate his potato chips, completely ignoring the fact that he just been healed.

"That's not what I meant." Jeno facepalmed.

"Then what?"

"Someone- wait no, Renjun! Yeah, someone who was disguising as Renjun helped me earlier but I saw that he went wearing any bracelet. Without that bracelet, Renjun will be known as a human and not a vampire. But he was fine, no one was suspicious of him.",

"But Renjun ge was here all of the time with us." Chenle told them, the rest of them nodded, except Jaemin and Jeno.

"That's why! Then he vanished, I didn't get the chance to ask."

"You're dumb." Donghyuck said.

"You're stupid." Renjun said.

"You two aren't helping." Mark said.

"I'm- unbelievable." Jaemin just nodded, not wanting to cause any more trouble.

"So, he was in full Renjun body?" Mark asked the younger boy whos seating on the couch.

"Even the height?" Jisung came on barging in.

"I'm gonna fucking kill you." Renjun threatened.

"It was all the same!"

"Interesting..." Donghyuck said while sipping on his tea.

"What's the problem then?" Jisung questioned them, then they nodded.

"The problem is, he's not a vampire or a human!" Jeno shouted, they were all kunfused.

Like how I made the readers who read this book, kunfused.

(I'm sorry 🙃)

"Wait sis- how do you know that he's not a human or a vampire?" Donghyuck suddenly became smart.

"Oh yeah! How?!"

Jeno just cursed lowly, he's not good at lying and he has done it twice already and that wasn't a girl group referenced because he really did do it twice.

Jeno was battling with his own mind. He had been telling too many lies and he needs to tell them what the truth.

Maybe it is the right time.

To prove that he isn't just a regular human who disguised himself as a vampire.

He loves all of his friends, telling such lies has been bothering him. The guiltiness was bothering him too much, especially if he always keeps it to his own self.

"I guess it is the right time.." Jeno stood up and sighed.

"What do you mean it's the right time?"

"I'm actually not just a normal human without any gift." Jeno said, Renjun and Chenle already knew so they weren't bothered.

"So you've been hiding the fact that you're actually a gifted human all of these time?" Mark came to him, looking at Jeno deeply into his eyes.

"Y-yes..I'm sorry." He apologized.

Jaemin just stayed silent, crossed his arms and looked down at his own shoes.

"Jeno-ya. You could have just told us."

"I-I know..but this ability is useless!" He shouted.

"Jeno, it's not useless. It's very useful! You can see the scent of every living creature!", renjun grabbed his shoulder while saying so.

" that's awesome hyung!" Chenle added.

"Well, it's still useful for me." Jaemin said, with a little smile.

"That's why you shouted at me for taking you to the vampire world." Mark just realized that the first time he brought Jeno to the vampire world.

'YOU'RE A FUCKING VAMPIRE!'

That's what Jeno shouted.

"His scent was different. It was gray." Jeno said.

"Let's just talk about that later. Mark." Donghyuck called.

"Yes?"

"You have anything to tell Jeno?", he raised his eyebrow.

Mark took a deep breath before holding on to Jeno's shoulders.

" Jeno-ya."

"Mark hyung."

"You know, your mom- before she dies, she came here to visit my dad. After a few months of being together, they got married illegally."

"Wait- wait?!"

"That means...I'm your stepbrother."

—tbc.

I'm sorry for the late update! Enjoy!😔💕

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

29.3K 1.6K 10
"I know all of you. Lee Minhyung, Criminal of MFALHS. Lee Donghyuck, the Princess. Huang Renjun, the Artist. Lee Jeno, the Jock. Na Jaemin, the...
376K 16.8K 46
❝We don't want to get adopted, we want to stay together as a family.❞
145K 5.6K 30
"Leave me alone." "But what if we don't want to?" All he wanted was to be a regular student, but they won't ever let him. Vampire AU Highest Rankings...
12.6K 695 22
Where in Jeno meets Jaemin and falls in love with him but Jaemin kept a secret from him. Started: 06 /29 / 20 Ended: 08 / 14 / 20