We Did Not Plan This

By shamunricebowl

a Seaycee story. What would happen if Kaycee finds out she is pregnant while in Boston with the Wiggle Crew. ... More

Finding Out
We Have To Tell You Something
Heartbeat
More Than 5 People Know
Let's Go Home
The Rice Family
The Lew Family
8 Weeks After That
Kickin' It
Rumors
They All Know Now
30 Weeks
Ellen
Letters and Lullabies
Hospital Bags
Full Term
He Has A Name
She's Over This
Broken Waters
He's Here
Skin To Skin
Meetings
It's Only Been a Week
First Bath
Friends
Dance
Moving Day
Cuddles
Baby Blues
Father To Father
Little Milestones
A Drunk Sean pt. 1
A Drunk Sean pt. 2
First Steps
First Christmas
It's Been A Year
Kaycee's 18th
The End

Eviction Notice

1.1K 36 1
By shamunricebowl

July 16th

"What are the chances of a baby actually coming on it's due date?" Kaycee thought.

Today marked 40 weeks and 1 day, almost ten months. Not 9 months, ten.

 Her thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door.

Knowing who it was, she attempted to raise herself up, and go open the door, but her giant belly and gravity didn't work with her.

"Here, Kayc, let me help you." Brad said, extending his arm for his daughter to grab it, and pull her up.

"Thanks, dad." She said as she tried to catch her breath.

She went to open the door and was greeted by Sean.

"Hi, bubbs." Kaycee smiled.

"Hello, my love." He said, exagerating a bit, making her chuckle.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They all sat in the living room, Sean, Kaycee, Laura, Brad, Kylie, and Devon.

"Soooooo, any guesses on when baby will come now?" Kaycee asked.

"I say give it a week," Laura said, Kaycee gave her a look that she took as 'I cannot do this for another week, I will die!', "Sorry, honey, that's just how I see it. Looks like Ethan's really comfortable in there." Her mother shrugged.

"I don't know, it could be just a few days, ya know." Devon said.

"Well, I don't like making predictions, so I'm just gonna go with, Ethan will come whenever he's ready." Brad said, earning an eye roll from Kylie.

"Dad, come on! Don't be so cheesy!" Kylie laughed, her father raised his arms up in surrender.

"Sean, what do you think?" Kaycee asked.

"Give me ten minutes." He said standing up, heading to the office in the house, where the computer and printer were.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sean came back with a paper in his hands, and a wide smile on his face, making his dimples show.

"Babe, what did you do?" Kaycee asked tilting her head to a side.

"Just wait and see, but, I'm gonna need you to open the door, Miss, I need to speak with Mr. Ethan." Sean said pointing his head towards Kaycee's giant stomach in a playful serious tone, making everyone laugh.

Kaycee pulled her shirt up and the elastic band of her maternity jeans down.

She laughed as Sean stuck the small paper to her belly with the tiniest bit of tape.

"What does it say?" Kaycee asked curiously, not being able to read upside down, or even see the paper on her bump.

Sean cleared his throat before saying,

"DEPARTMENT OF THE PREGNANT BELLY

   EVICTION NOTICE

ATTN: Your 9 month lease is past due. You are hereby required to vacate the premises within the next 72 hours. Other living arrangements have been made for you, and we are eagerly awaiting your arrival!

Sicerely, The Management, Mom and Dad."

"It's just a little reminder for Ethan that his time inside you is over." Sean said.

"Man, you're crazy, Sean." Kaycee laughed while rolling her eyes playfully.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kaycee bounced on a yoga ball as Sean sat on his phone on her bed, occasionally making small talk, as Kaycee was pretty concentrated on what she was doing.

She then suddenly said, "Babe, what's the first thing you want to say to our son when he arrives?"

Her question caught him by surprise, and at a loss for words.

"Well-I, um-I would-I don't know, Kayc."

Kaycee giggled as she still bounced on the ball, trying to induce her labor naturally.

After a few minutes in comfortable silence, Sean asked.

"What will you say to him? I mean, he will be placed on your chest right after he comes out."

Kaycee scrunched up her nose at the thought of a human being coming out of her, but she knew it was gonna happen soon anyways. Instead, she just focused on her boyfriend's question.

"I think I'll say hi," she laughed, "and tell him that I love him with all my heart."

"That's a wonderful way of starting a bond with a tiny human." Sean said, slightly laughing, making Kaycee laugh aswell.

"Oh, just when will you come, kiddo?" Kaycee said, thinking out loud as she rubbed a hand over her baby bump.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

704K 16.7K 73
"You and me always and forever." 9-1-1 Season 2+ Start- March 26 2023 Finish I do not own any 9-1-1 characters or their plots. I do own my character...
173K 7.8K 59
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
207K 5.1K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
745K 29.2K 41
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...