MANAN : MR.MALHOTRA'S CONTRAC...

By Devils_symphony

what happens when two people are bonded by marriage due to the mutual decision of their family.........but fo... More

chapter 1 : his carefree life...........
character sketch -1
chapter 2 : i want you to get married son...........
chapter 3 : kis grah ki ladki hai ye......
chapter 4 : it's a yes.....
chapter 5 : the only solution now is..........
chapter 6 : thank you bhai............
chapter 7 : kyuki main majboor thi..................
chapter 8 : six months it is.................
chapter 9 : can i call you doll...............?
chapter 10 : happily married strangers.........
chapter 11 : the unknown fourth rule........?
chapter 12 : S.P.A.C.E ACADEMY here we come..........
character sketch-2
chapter 13 : who are you........?
chapter 14 : now you will have to be punished.........
chapter 15 : laila main laila.............
chapter 16 : NANDINI...............
chapter 17 : you would have been a murderer.......
chapter 18 : i need to speak to you..............
chapter 19 : is it too late to say sorry.........
chapter 20 :stay away from him.............
chapter 21 : i want to give this relation a chance........
chapter 22 : madhubala bani tihari lal.........
chapter 23 : oye matarani ki pujaaran..............
chapter 24 : THE mutton song.................
chapter 25 : Drama overloaded............
chapter 26 : you are my star...........
chapter 27 :yes i am hell possessive...........
promo......
chapter 28 : he is my HUSBAND......
chapter 29 : thank you for trusting me.........
MANAN ITS GOTTA BE YOU
chapter 30 : kaun thi vo...................?
chapter 31 : can i help you.............?
chapter 32 : if i kiss him now he wouldn't get to know right...........
chapter 34 :now i have my strength with me...
chapter 35 : i should have been the one to die.....
CHAPTER 36 : A soulful kiss.....
Almost Love
Chapter 37: setting herself free.............
..........
Chapter 38: A much-needed closure.....
chapter 39 : forgive....i won't be able to do that......
Shout Out♡
chapter 40: a heartfelt confession.....

chapter 33 : i can never kill you.....

10.4K 756 117
By Devils_symphony

Hello dearies...

I know I am super late this time.....since my exams are around the corner I was studying.....

Anyways enough of my boring talks......hope you like the update...

Warning 😈 entry of a negative character......

Happy reading...

_________________________________

After taking a long 30 min shower nandini came out of the bathroom drying her hair with a towel.......
She stood in front of the mirror and applied some minimal makeup which consists of kajal and baby pink lip gloss......she took a pinch of sindoor and her gaze involuntarily shifted to her patidev...

A small smile appeared on her face seeing him sleeping but little did she knew that he was acting......after getting ready she checked her phone to see a message from navya.....

Need to talk with you......come to my home ASAP........

A frown appeared on her forehead and she hurriedly moved downstairs.......she Informed neyonika that she was going to see navya and left in her car..........

MANAN'S ROOM......

As soon as Nandini left Manik got up with a happy face.......

Manik ( in mind): Nandini ' s aiyappa how will I get to know if she has feelings for me or not......should I ask her....? No no agar usne straight away deny kar diya tho.......

Then should I make her jealous....? Nahi.....agar plan backfire ho Gaya tho I will be doomed........

Cabir ki help maangu.....? Nahi nahi vo saala madat kam aur tease zyada karta hai......

Ab ek hi tareeka hai.....May be I should try to read between the lines......haan yahi sahi rahega... 

With this, he got up and left to take a shower......soon he went downstairs in search of Nandini as he thought she might be in the kitchen.......

He stood at the entrance of the kitchen and was peeping inside when he heard a voice..........

Niyo : jise tum dhoond rahe ho vo iss waqt yaha nahi hai....... 

Manik was startled hearing her and tried denying her........

Manik : main nandini ko dhoond nahi raha tha.....

Niyo  ( innocently ) : par Maine tho nandini ka naam nahi liya.....

Manik looked like a thief caught red-handed......he smiled sheepishly and took two-three steps backward........

Niyo chuckled at her son and continued her work...she again saw Manik......

Niyo ( surprised): Kuch chahiye tha.....   

Manik ( stammering ) : nahi.....main tho bas.....pani peene aaya tha....

Niyo ( making an oh face): achaa...

Manik filled a glass of water and leisurely took a sip from it......

Manik ( trying to make an only-asking-for-formality face): tho.....where did she go......?

Niyo couldn't control it more and burst out laughing while Manik was embarrassed to the core.........after what felt like an eternity to Manik she finally told him where Nandini went...

Manik ( in mind): of course.....I should have guessed it......madubala hi hogi......my one and only sautan..... meri nandu ko akela hi nahi chodti......hamesha chipki rahti hai.....huh......

Seeing Manik lost in thoughts niyo shook him which managed to bring him out of his dreamland...

Manik: aap kuch keh rahi thi.......

Niyo ( frowning): haan manu aaj  Murthy's aa rahe hai vo  bhi vishnu ke behen ke saath ....pata nahi nandu kaise react kare gi..... 

Manik too got tensed hearing her but he was confused who was Vishnu Murthy's sister......

Manik: maa appa ki behen kaun hai... 

Niyo looked at Manik and patted his cheek and said...

Niyo : tumhe jaldi pata chal jaye ga......

Navya's house.......

Nandini rushed inside shouting Navya's name......listening to her shouts one elder servant rushed towards her......

Servant: Nandini bitiya aap yaha.....

Nandini: kaka navya Kaha hai...

Kaka : navya bitiya tho pool side par hai........

Hearing it Nandini reached the poolside and found navya calmly sipping her mocktail putting her feet into the pool.......this sight was enough to enrage her.......she immediately rushed to her and shouted.......

nandini: what the hell navya.....i thought something was wrong with you......do you even know how worried I was......and you.........

navya ( interrupting her ): I know I made you worried and angry but trust me I dint mean to.....after seeing the message I knew you would come...... I really needed to have this conversation with you......

nandini sighed looking at her and settled beside her...........

nandini ( turning towards her): what was so important that you had to do this stupid stunt on me........

navya ( grinning widely ): Manik....

nandini ( surprised): huh.....what about Manik.......

navya: not about Manik....... I want to know what is your current equation with Manik....

nandini ( looking away from navya ): I don't know what you are talking about.....what equation.......

navya: I am not blind Nandini...... I can clearly see you feel something for him.......so don't you dare hide it from me.....

nandini looked down hearing her .......

navya ( happily): so you finally decided to give yourself a chance........you finally decided to let go of the past.......

nandini ( in a whisper tone ): kisne kaha ki I let go of the past.....I can't move on navya......

Navya ( shocked ): Kya par.....Tum do no.....

Nandini ( chuckling sadly ): I can never think of moving on....i am right there where i was before....in those same shackles of my deeds.......i can't and will not forget that dark past of mine...and regarding manik......i am just being selfish for a while.....i want to experience true love before it leaves me......before manik leaves me......which i know  will happen soon.........

Navya ( teary eyed ): nandu ye zaroori nahi hai ki manik sab ki tarah tumhe chodke chala jaye......

Nandini ( with a blank face ): I know manik will stay navya but i don't trust my fate.....and I really don't want to drag him into my messed up life.....

Navya : at least try to talk to him.....

Nandini ( with a finality in her tone ): navya please don't....I really don't want to have this discussion anymore....

Navya knew that now nandini won't budge so she decided to let go of the topic for the time being.......

Malhotra mansion.....

Nandini entered malhotra mansion only to be dumbfounded by the sight she witnessed....there her Amma appa and bua were present and were having tea with niyo manik and raj.......

Manik noticed nandini and went towards her.....while nandini just stared blankly at her bua who was throwing angry glares towards her.....

Bua ( furiously yelling ): yeh ladki yaha Kya kar rahi hai.....kya aap ne ise maaf kar diya bhai......

Seeing her yelling swara patted her shoulders in an attempt to calm her down......but bua was in no mood to calm down.....

Bua ( taking long strides towards nandini ): tum...ab aur Kya Karna baaki reh  Gaya hai....jo bhi tumne kiya uske  baad bhi muh utha ke chali aayi.... 

Listening her accusations nandini shuddered and closed her eyes.....while manik eyes turned red with anger.....he came in front of nandini in an attempt to shield her......

Manik ( enraged ): jis ladki ke bare main aap ye bakwas kar rahi hai.....wo meri beewi hai...aur agar koi  meri beewi ko kuch kahe ye mujhe bardash nahi.....aap mujh se badi hai isliye maine ab tak kuch nahi kaha.....lekin iska matlab ye nahi ki aap kuch bhi bolegi aur main sununga.......

Seeing manik so furious bua moved two steps back and gulped her saliva.....but she was not ready to accept her defeat......

Bua : tumhari beewi ne Kya kiya hai ye sun ne ke baad tum aise nahi bologe.....

Manik ( sternly ): mujhe uske baare main kisi aur se sun ne ki zaroorat nahi hai.....

Bua ( with an evil smile ): accha tab bhi nahi agar main kahoon ki tumhari  beewi ek murderer hai.......

Listening her manik froze....he did not expect that......while hearing bua nandini moved back furiously shaking her head In no.....she started shivering and was continuously mumbling some thing which turned into yells.....

Nandini ( yelling ) : nahi....Maine kisi ka khoon nahi kiya......I dint kill her.......Maine nahi mara use......  

Saying this nandini ran to her room and shut the door with a loud thud......
All were shocked seeing her like that.....Manik was about to go after her but was stopped by bua..... 

Bua ( carelessly ) : uske peeche jaane ki zaroorat nahi......ye uska purana drama hai..... 

Manik ( glaring at bua ): you....

But he was stopped by niyo who caught his hand and nodded in no.......he sighed and closed his eyes to control his anger.....

Niyo turned towards Vishnu and swara....... 

Niyo : bhai swara aap uske peeche jayiye....vo bohot dard main hai....

Listening her Vishnu took a step forward but was stopped by bua......

Bua : agar apni bacchi se kabhi pyaar kiya hai tho ruk jayiye bhai....

This one sentence was enough to stop him in his tracks.....

MANAN ROOM.......

Nandini was sitting on the floor with her head rested to the bed.......she was having a photo frame In her hand....she was caressing the picture and mumbling some thing.....

Nandini ( in a chocking tone ): I can never kill you......I love you......i love you so much di.....

_

______________________________________

How was the update guys....?

So finally the secret of the mystery person is revealed......

What did you like the most.....?

How was navni conversation....?

Few words for manik.....

What do you think will happen next...?

Do suggest me someone for bua character......

1500+ words.....to compensate for being late.....

Do vote comment and follow.....

P.S manan confession on the way....

With love
Devils_symphony💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 10.5K 45
Nandini: You are joking right?? This can't be true. I'm telling you Manik if this is any kind of prank then it's a pathetic one. Manik came closer to...
1.5M 77.5K 78
#3 ky2 stories on 18th July Written By Mawara Ejaz
58.7K 1.7K 11
Collections of one shots on sandhir
267K 27.5K 23
Marriage, the word that I loathed the most unexpectedly happened to me. Landing up on the same bed with my co star, Manik and knowing that we were ma...