Quick Transmigration: Beat Th...

By lilac2894

Eleanor a 30 year old (pervert) business woman who hasn't had a boyfriend in more than 8 years suddenly dies... More

Prologue
Leanne 1.0
Leanne 2.0
Leanne 3.0
Leanne 4.0
Leanne 5.0
Leanne 6.0
Leanne 7.0
Leanne 8.0
Leanne 10.0
Leanne 11.0
Leanne 12.0
Leanne 13.0
Chapter 14.0
Leanne 15.0
Leanne 16.0
Leanne 17.0
Leanne 18.0
Leanne 19.0
Leanne 20.0
Leanne 21.0
Leanne 22.0
Leanne 23.0
Leanne 24.0
Leanne 25.0
Leanne 26.0
Leanne 27.0
Leanne 28.0
Arc 1.0
Sang Yunxie 1.1
Sang Yunxie 1.2
Sang Yunxie 1.3
Sang Yunxie 1.4
Sang Yunxie 1.5
Sang Yunxie 1.6
Sang Yunxie 1.7
Sang Yunxie 1.8
Sang Yunxie 1.9
Sang Yunxie 1.10
Sang Yunxie 1.11
Sang Yunxie 1.12
Sang Yunxie 1.13
Sang Yunxie 1.14
Sang Yunxie 1.15
Sang Yunxie 1.16
Sang Yunxie 1.17
Sang Yunxie 1.18
Sang Yunxie 1.19
Sang Yunxie 1.20
Sang Yunxie 1.21
Sang Yunxie 1.22
Sang Yunxie 1.23
Sang Yunxie 1.24
Sang Yunxie 1.25
Sang Yunxie 1.26
Sang Yunxie 1.27
Sang Yunxie 1.28
Sang Yunxie 1.29
Sang Yunxie 1.30
Sang Yunxie 1. 31
Sang Yunxie 1.32
Sang Yunxie 1.33
Sang Yunxie 1.34
Sang Yunxie 1.35
Sang Yunxie 1.36
Sang Yunxie 1.37
Sang Yunxie 1.38
Sang Yunxie 1.39
Sang Yunxie 1.40
Sang Yunxie 1.41

Leanne 9.0

35.5K 1K 335
By lilac2894

After getting home, I took a shower and proceeded to do my nightly beauty routine. Which is great because the only thing I need to do is put my homemade beauty products on and enter the tub full with rose water.

Yes, I know what you're thinking: "Eleanor, you wash two times?" *this was said in an annoying mean girl voice.*

The answer is yes. The first time is to take the sweat and dirt off my body and the other one is to enjoy myself. I like being in the water, it makes me feel safe, relax, and everyt...

"Host, who the heck are you talking to?" Said a perplexed voice in my head.

"Obviously, I'm talking to my readers," I said with a duh expression on my face.

"Huh?" Said a perplexed Liam, again. So I decided to explain my logic to him, "Well think about. I'm a host with a system and am transmigrating to different worlds, completing missions. This sounds like something out of a webnovel, which means that... IM IN A WEBNOVEL," I said sounding as if I had just discovered America.

"Host, I didn't think that the time to tell you this was gonna come so fast but..." Liam sounded like he was about to tell me some extremely difficult, "you are extremely, no. You are utterly. no. You are indisputably, stupid," said liam sounding angry. Like really angry. Like angry angry.

"I mean. Didn't you say that you were gonna excel in everything you do? Then why don't you take this time to do something productive, like reading a book, huh? Besides, no author would create such a pervert, layback, and cunning character."

"You'll be surprised how many copies of me, have been created by genius authors, Liam," I said like an elderly figure, "plus, I'm just joking with you. Your easy to mess with and it's kind of creepy when I'm alone in the bathroom so, I like having someone to (bother and) talk to," I said with innocent eyes.

"I can still hear your thoughts," he said.

"Hehehe," I laughed meekly.

----------------------------------------------------------

"Okay, class. Put your pencils down and turn your assignments in. I just finished grading the Macbeth essays and as promised, I'm gonna project the top five scores, while also giving prizes to the top three," Said the English teacher.

'Host, isn't this teacher just trying to shame the students?' asked Liam

'Is called, healthy competition. By posting the students with the best scores on the board, it motivates the average students to try their best and receive recognition. Personally, I love this since, well, you know... I always have the best grades,' I said to Liam In my head while mentally flipping my hair.

'Host your narcissism doesn't have limits,' said Liam.

'Of course, it doesn't,' I said.

"Leanne, sweetheart, do you mind coming up?" Asked the English teacher.

"I'm sorry, Ms. Alvarez," I apologized for not paying attention as I got up to received my award.

"Now class, I thought that Leanne's essay was the best because, not only did she have a great thesis and organization, but she did the essay in old English. Normally, I wouldn't accept this. However, she came to me a few days back saying, that the assignment wasn't challenging enough and that it will be best for her to understand the beauty of Shakespeare stories by writing them in his language. So, not only did she created a beautiful masterpiece, but she advocated and challenge herself," said the teacher, while my class started applauding.

"Here's your prize, Leanne. Four homework passes and one late project pass," said the teacher as she handed me five colored note-cards with her signature in them.

"Thank you, Ms. Alvarez," I said with a kind smile.

'Is this what you call, a teacher's pet?' asked Liam with humor in his voice.

'No, this is what you called, shut the fuck up, I'm working right now,' I told him in a really angry thought.

'Sorry,' he said like a bratty teenager.

"Brrring, Brrrring, Brrrring," 

"Okay, since the bell rung you're dismissed. Do your homework and behave properly at lunch," said Ms. Alvarez, to the whole class.

'Liam, what's for lunch?' I asked him, as I walked to the cafeteria and texted the girls to meet me there.

'There's Black Bean Avocado Tuna Salad Sandwiches, Tuna Spring Rolls, Tuna Deviled Eggs, Skinny Buffalo Chicken Wrap , Chicken Club Lettuce Wrap Sandwich, and Roasted Vegetable Buddha Bowls,' he said.

'I'm not in the mood for any of that, is there any red velvet cake?' I asked feeling discourage.

'You'll get fat take the, Black Bean Avocado Tuna Salad Sandwich. It's healthy and delicious,' he said.

'I'm not gonna get fat, I exercise in the mornings. Plus, how will you know if it's delicious?' I asked.

'I'm connected to your taste-buds,' He said

'Liar,' I told him.

'Fine, it's the first thing in the menu and eating too much of something will get you sick,' he surrendered.

'I like your honesty,' I said with a cheeky smile.

'Thanks,' he said ignoring me.

------------------------------------------------------

"YOU TRAITOR," screamed Elizabeth as soon as I got close to her, which made me want to walk back and act like if I didn't know her. However, being the great friend I am, I walked towards them with an awkward look and asked Elizabeth, "what are you talking about?" through a fake smile.

"Last night you abandoned us and didn't even return our calls. We never even met your so call, fiance," she said in a lower voice.

So with jealousy and disappointment in my voice I said, "lucky, I wish I never met him either." 

"Wait, you didn't like him asked Kate?" As the girls looked at me perplexed.

"Did he bully you?" Asked Mona in a worry tone.

"Why didn't you call us, Lea? We could've kick his ass, together," said Elizabeth.

"Guys, I'm just joking. Everything went fine. Besides the fact that he had a face of stone and a cold attitude, he was very respectful and easy to mess with," I said feeling thankful for their worry.

"Pheww, I really thought he did something to you," Said Elizabeth.

"While you were gone, we walked around and conversed with the other guest.."

"Which means?" I asked

"We were getting Intel in your fiancee," said Kate.

"Of course you were," I said

"Anyway, the older generation doesn't have any awareness of him. However, the younger generation are scared and respectful of him, and since they're scared of him we thought he was mean to you too," said Mona.

The male lead will always be the male lead.

"Yeah apparently, he's the Alpha of the elites in his grade," said Kate, with a bored expression.

"Well, thank for worrying but, I'm okay. Next time I meet him I'll tell you about it," I said with a smile.

"You're planning to meet him soon?" Asked Elizabeth.

"Not in years," I said

"Why? Tell us exactly what happened between you two," ordered Mona which surprised but, I kept my calm smile and told her everything since, I know she's only worry about me.

"So that happen. However, I'm not in the mood for a romance story with a college guy at the moment," I said, lying. "I'm just gonna focus on my studies and spending time with my best friends," I said while smiling. Which also made the girls smile.

'Host, I like your harem,' said liam.

'Thanks, I like them too,' I said.

***********************************************

Author:

             Hey, I had some me time today, so here you go. Hope you liked this chapter since, it's the last time your gonna see or read the MC as a 14 year old, cause I'm planning to make a time skip. Also, I was going through youtube like the loner I am, and found this nightcore version of no diggity. Which has me obsess:

Additionally, I'm planing to put outfit pics in the 'funny quote' section or at the beginning of the story. So, you can know what MC is wearing cause I'm terrible at describing clothes and is such a battle trying to describe the perfect outfit. But✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋, don't despair my friend. I know how much you like your funny quotes so,  I'm gonna put it in the author's section😇😇😇
If you guys have any feedback or opinions don't be afraid to leave a comment. They are greatly appreciated.

Love,

      Lilac

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

704K 30.2K 150
After undergoing a traumatic experience set up by her stepsister, Xiao Yunhua ended her life at the tender age of eighteen. Instead of going on to th...
26.7K 1.7K 47
Moments; singular, siphoned, like grains of sand which fall restlessly, and build without limits...growing with increasing momentum, each step, beat...
55.4K 2.2K 29
Ezra has no motivation for anything. Whether it's about his studies, health, parents, friends, siblings, pets, or... himself. Forced by his family, h...
2.7M 102K 133
After an accident, she found herself possessing a small cannon fodder's body inside a novel she was reading! But why did the storyline seems to be a...