Spotlight Sub // l.s bdsm

By MagicalLarry

The biggest boy band in the world is made up off 3 dominants and 2 submissives. When Harry took his test on... More

before you read.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
Q&A

one.

34.6K 976 1.7K
By MagicalLarry

First two chapters will be background needed for the fic to progressed :)

Bug me on Instagram if you want me to update faster: @/theloufactor ;)

Word count: 1885 (edited)

-

Auditioning for The X-Factor was a dream in itself. In order for subs to audition, they had to have the family dominant sign papers upon papers because of the intensity and traveling that would take place in the show. The X-Factor didn't want to be sued for any damage subs were caused, as they tend to be sensitive.

Harry Styles didn't believe that Robin, his family dominant, would allow him to audition.

Yes, Robin was one of the most lenient doms he had ever met, but his step-father tended to be a little overprotective. It took months of pleading to get Robin to even consider letting him start a band with his friends. His mother ended up having to get involved. Anne was a submissive as well. She was the person Harry went to for anything, so he had asked her for help in convincing her dom.

It was because of this that Harry was extremely surprised about the conversation which took place when asking about auditioning.

Harry had been helping his mother with dinner, as he was expected to, when he finally gathered up the courage to ask. Robin was sitting at the table using his phone to respond to business emails. Harry turned away from the sink, plates in his hands and walked to the table to start setting them down. He looked down and saw how shaky his hands were before taking a deep breath.

"Dad?" he said as he set down the first plate. "I want to ask you something really important." His heart was pounding in his chest. Robin looked up from his phone as Harry set down a second plate.

"Yes? What is it, Harry?" His voice was gentle, warm.

A third plate was set down. "I . . . um, I have been thinking . . . and I was wondering if you would allow me to audition for The X-Factor?" Harry set down the last plate right in front of his father. He stood beside him, the black swirls on the back of his left hand almost glaring at him.

What if Robin said no? Harry wouldn't be able to do anything. After all he was "just a dumb sub," as old fashioned doms would put it.

It was silent for a few painful seconds before Robin finally spoke up.

"Okay," he said blankly. "Print out the papers you need me to sign as soon as you can." He turned back to his phone. Harry's mouth dropped in shock and out of the corner of his eye he saw that his mother was in the same state. 

"Really, Dad?! You're being serious?!" he yelled excitedly, jumping a bit in his spot.

Robin nodded and turned back to the boy. "You are very talented, son. Seeing you sing with that band of yours makes me happy and if you believe you can win, then I do too."

Harry flushed with pride and smiled big at his family dominant. He was so excited and he just hoped and prayed he would make it all the way.

-

He didn't make it past boot camp.

-

Harry was put in a band with four other boys: three dominants and one submissive. They called themselves One Direction. 

-

One Direction was very well received in the competition. Boys and girls fell over their feet for a chance to be the submissive to one of the doms, others puffing up their chests for a chance to be a dominant to one of the subs.

One Direction placed third in the competition and got signed to a record label.

-

As the band's popularity grew and they journeyed through the show together, the boys became friends. Harry became close with one member in particular: dominant Louis Tomlinson. 

When Harry first met him, Louis was a more lenient dom. However, after two years of Louis not getting matched, constant hate from online trolls, and people saying he should have been a submissive because of how small he was, Louis became more . . . strict.

Harry first noticed the shift during an interview. He was paying attention to the questions when he heard a voice close to his ear.

"Not sure about your fringe." Louis said, his voice low and soft.

Harry, ever wanting to please, quickly fixed his hair. He shook his head side to side and ran his fingers through his hair before turning back to Louis, waiting for approval.

"Much better." Louis said softly, getting absorbed in the interview immediately thereafter.

Harry also noticed in another instance with Zayn.

They were filming some type of promotional video. They stood, from left to right, Zayn, Louis, Niall, Liam, Harry. They were only five minutes in when Zayn got his line wrong.

"Hello! We're One Direction! We will be at- umm- going to- shit! Mother fucking- ugh," Zayn cursed and rolled his eyes, throwing his head back and groaning.

Harry couldn't help but notice as Louis' nose wrinkled up in distaste.

"Zayn. I get that it's frustrating but there's no need to curse and make a big scene, yes? I know for a fact that your dom won't like that, either," Louis scolded. "Apologize to the crew, please. We are supposed to be professional."

Zayn flushed in embarrassment as Louis spoke.

"I'm sorry for cursing, Sir." Zayn directed his words at Louis. He didn't usually do so, but Louis had just reprimanded him. Zayn then turned to the crew. "I apologize for cursing and reacting the way I did. It was uncalled for."

Zayn bowed his head in shame, and Harry watched tentatively as Louis nodded approvingly.

Harry thinks he fell just a little bit in love that day.

-

By the time Harry was 18, he had seen the world. One Direction had toured their first album and released their second. Harry had a constant stream of doms asking him to be their sub, even if only for a night. At every concert there were posters saying, "I'll dom you, Harry!"

When Harry's 18th birthday came around, it seemed the entire world was awaiting the results. One of the most famous unmatched-submissives would be matched with their soulmate soon, and every press outlet was itching to get their hands on the dominant's name.

Paul, the band's bodyguard, drove him to the International Matching System (IMS) that was nearest to where they were staying in Canada. Every city in the world was required to have at least two.

Paul had to lead Harry in through the back, paparazzi having stationed themselves outside each of the three IMSs that Toronto had, hoping that they'd see the Harry Styles when he went to take his Official Submissive and Dominant Matching Test (OSDMT).

Harry was extremely nervous. They managed to avoid the herd of paparazzi, but a few had made it to the back. Flashes followed he and Paul to the back door and a women opened it to let them in.

"Hello! Harry Styles, correct?" she asked, and Harry could tell immediately that she was a submissive.

"Yes, that's me." He smiled politely. "This is my stand-in dom and body guard, Paul." Paul stepped forward and gave a curt nod to the woman. "Will he be able to wait inside?"

"Yes. There's a waiting room right through there." She pointed to her left and motioned for Paul to go.

"Thank you." Paul said, and headed off after nodding to Harry and wishing him luck.

The women looked to Harry. "Follow me, I will take you to the testing room." She began to walk and Harry followed behind.

While they walked the woman began to list the rules. "You must answer all questions honestly. You cannot leave any questions blank, as this can greatly affect who you get matched with."

They headed down a hallway filled with doors which all read Test in Session in red letters.

"When you're finished, you must press the green 'done' button at the side of the screen. You will have to provide your fingerprint to ensure your identity." She finally came to a stop at a door with green lettering reading, Ready. "It should all be set up. To begin the test, you also provide your fingerprint. If any information displayed is incorrect upon scanning your finger, press the red button immediately. Any questions?"

Harry shook his head. "No, thank you. I'm ready."

"Very well. Good luck," she offered before she left Harry alone.

Harry gulped. He was about to take the test that would determine the entirety of his future. He took a deep breathe and headed inside.

There was a computer, a keyboard, and a mouse. Harry took a few steps to the black padded chair and took a seat, eyes on the screen. He looked around for the fingerprint scanner and found it next to the mouse. Harry pressed his thumb against it and the computer read, Scanning . . .

In a few seconds, his information appeared right before front of his eyes.

Harry Edward Styles
DOB: February 1, 1994
Classification: Submissive
Mother: Anne Cox, Sub
Father: Desmond Styles, Dom
Family Dominant: Robin Twist
Occupation: Artist/Song Writer
Blood Type: B+
Security Number: 9402011945
Continue?
Yes
No

Harry took a long pause, trying to prepare himself, before grabbing the mouse and clicking yes. It was time for the longest and most important test of his life.

The test started off with many general questions, but quickly shifted to the questions that truly mattered. It asked about hard limits and soft limits, kinks they were willing to try, kinks they weren't willing to try, punishments they were okay with, and those that were a no.

It took a little over four hours, but eventually Harry clicked the green 'done' button and confirmed his print one final time.

Are you sure?
Yes
No

Thank you for your time,
results may arrive in as little as 24 hours.

-

Harry didn't have to wait long. The next day, halfway through the evening, a knock came to his hotel door. He wandered over and opened it to reveal a smiling Paul, yellow letter in his hand.

"Look what just came in for one mister Harry Styles."

Harry's eyes widened. "A-already? I took the test yesterday!"

"Well, your dom has possibly been in the system for a while now, waiting for you to take the test," Paul explained. "Happened with my sub. She took her test three months before I did."

Harry nodded nervously, and reached for the letter. "Only one thing to do now."

Paul grinned. "I'll leave you to it." He then turned and left, the door closing softly behind him. With shaking hands and shaky legs, Harry walked to the couch and sat down, taking yet another deep breath for what felt like the hundredth time in the past two days. His fingers fumbled slightly as he ripped open the letter and began to read.

Harry Styles (Sub),
We thank you for taking your Matching Test as the government requires.
The system was successful in finding your match in: 10 hours, 18 minutes.

Your dominant has been identified as:
Louis William Tomlinson
DOB: December 24, 1991
Classification: Dominant
Mother: Johannah Poulston
Father: Troy Austin
Occupation: Artist/Song Writer

Thank you,
International Matching System

Harry's jaw dropped in shock. This couldn't be real. His dominant was Louis Tomlinson. 

Holy shit. 

-

So, that's that. Uuhhh, vote and comment to help me not lose motivation?

For even more effective motivation, bully me on my Instagram comment section: @/theloufactor

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.6K 3.1K 34
[COMPLETED] What happens when a cold, dominant Alpha male comes across a shy, geeky nerd and feels his hard exterior crumbling, making certain feelin...
43.6K 1.3K 52
~ 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍 ~ 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐛𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧 𝐝𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝘞𝘩𝘦...
49.2K 1.8K 29
Why must the good always fall for the bad Or Louis' innocent little crush on a coworker turns out to be something a little more... psychotic. {Start...
464K 13.5K 31
Nothing like a little "brotherly love" to make your new sibling feel welcomed. Or Louis starts to become infatuated with his new skirt wearing step...