Happily Ever After-A Childhoo...

By xHappilyEverAfterx

(7 years of age) I watched him from across the room, laughing at his friends jokes and at the clown. Being 10... More

Prologue
Chapter 1-- A Little Girl
Chapter 2-Oh the Horror.
Chapter 3-5 Shots down.
Chapter 4-True Emotions
Chapter 5-Mr. Sexy
Chapter 6-A Blast From The Past
Chapter 7-A Dream Or Not?
Chapter 8-This Is As Far As It Goes
Chapter 9-Aftermath.
Chapter 10-The Next Part
Chapter 11-Reunion
Chapter 12-Memories
Chapter 13-Near Death?
Chapter 14-Control.
Chapter 15-Shocker.
Chapter 16-Surprise Surprise.
Chapter 17-Dull Wishes
Chapter 18-Trust
Chapter 19-Lies
CHARACTERS
Chapter 20-Scattered Emotions
Chapter 21-Forever & Always
Chapter 23-Perfect Two
Chapter 24-Cheaters Never Prosper
Chapter 25-An End Of Something Beautiful
Epilogue
Sequel
ADVERTISEMENT

Chapter 22-It Can

811 11 0
By xHappilyEverAfterx

“Just when you think it can't get any worse, it can. And just when you think it can't get any better, it can.” 

— Nicholas Sparks At First Sight

-------------------------------------------

Vote. Comment. Fan. Add to Library! PLEASE.

Voting only takes one click of a button! CLICK THE BUTTTONN.

-------------------------------------------

Chapter 22-It Can

Chelsea’s POV

The few months following our date at the boat were memorable. We spent every waking second together. That is, when I wasn’t at school or doing work for the committee’s I was in. The president of the Interact Committee was back and it was a great relief to me. Granted, I had an amazing time working and getting to know Gregory, I was more than glad to spend the extra time with my loving boyfriend.

Vic had been perfect. He’d avoid his usual crap and not bring up any fights between us. Dates were regular and him sleeping over was even more so. As we found ourself closing in on the day he would be leaving, we became more and more clingy to each other, desperate to hold onto the last shred of time we could spend together. Vic attended to my every need, being there for me whenever I needed him. We went shopping together, multiple times, but only for him. He had to buy new clothes to accommodate the weather in Australia. I would sit in the changing room of a men’s shop as Vic came out in a variety of clothing. Every now and then a guy would come and make a pass at me while I sat there, unattended, but that lasted all of maybe 2 minutes before Vic  came barreling through, lashing them a death glare. 

It really was amusing.

I would constantly tease him and he returned the favor. Our friends and siblings soon began calling us the ‘married couple’, claiming that we acted like we’ve been married for years. They said, quote, that if we were this bad now, they couldn’t imagine what we would be like when we’re actually married, unquote. Most of them knew about me and Vic breaking up in January, just before he left, and this caused a major uproar. They argues and fought with us like never before, professing that we were too perfect for each other to break up. I simple replied that if we were that perfect, somehow we would end up together. Through all hells.

Vic had tried convincing me every now and then that we shouldn’t break up, but when that resulted in him getting the silent treatment for days, he eventually made it less often. Novio still asserted that he would marry me someday, and I would always smile at the thought. I could truly imagine us together, 10, 15 years from now, older, more matured, living in a little white house with blue windows and a white picket fence. A little boy with red hair and hazel eyes running around the lawn with a beautiful Golden Retriever chasing him. Me all round and pregnant with our little girl and Vic being all attentive to me and making sure I dont hurt myself or our unborn baby. Him making me watch my every step and banning alcohol. 

I sighed at the thought, it was so perfect. We had it all planned out.

Vic was leaving the second week of January. Which meant we still had 3 weeks left. New Year’s Eve was in one week and it was currently one day before Christmas Eve, December 23rd 2011. The weather was beautiful, chilly, yet undeniably enthralling. I was going shopping today, with Nats, Mels, Arts and of course, Al. Everyone was currently at my house and we were planning to take the jeep. The boys, Vic, Harry, Jake and Nate were scheduled to have a boys day. Which basically consisted of them sitting in front of the TV, eating popcorn and playing XBox. They are such idiots, I sighed yet again. Vic had rather proudly declared that he already had a gift for me and that he and the boys weren’t doing ‘last minute shopping’. I basically rolled my eyes and cooed at him like he was a 5 year old boy, saying that it would all be fine. 

Me and the girls were hitting the biggest mall around. It was called Infinity and was a five floored mansion, with the length of two joint basketball courts. It was positively massive and we were at loss at where to start. 

In total I had to buy 4 unique gifts, and 11 similar small presents. Mum, Dad, Vic and Harry were each getting their own unique presents. Mels, Nats, Arts, Al, Jake, Nate, Gregory, Alex, Adrian, Sean and Hannah were getting similar presents. Confusion took over my mind as I fumbled through the thousands of ideas for gifts. We all had our maximum 5 pounds rule and that definitely limited my selection. 

We entered the mall and I stared at the vast amount of shops that decorated the entire area. Jeez, I’m going to have a hellavu time here. 

******************************

3 hours later I left the mall with 3 bags full of christmas shopping. For mom I had bought an iPhone cover plus a little pouch for her jewelry. For dad I got a bunch of his favourite movies and a black leather belt. For Harry I had got a silver studded belt and a little framed picture of the two of us from 7 years back and for Vic I had got a mini music player. It was a little more than 5 pounds, well, quite a bit more, but so worth it. It made complete sense to give him the mini music player as the second part of my gift for him, since it technically related to the first part of his gift. 

For the 11 similar presents I had got a small yellow Winnie The Pooh toy, which was attached to a device that could be fastened to windows or doors. It was adorable and only 2 pounds each. The girls and I weren’t allowed to ask each other what we got, in case we accidentally spill, so once we were all done we just met up at the food court. I ordered a pizza for me and Al to share while the rest of the girls ordered stuff like pasta’s and sandwiches. I was halfway through my meal when I spotted a familiar figure, walking around like a lost puppy around the food court, probably internally debating on what to eat.

I caught his eye and waved like a lunatic until he broke out into a grin and made his way towards the table me and my friends were seated in. Smiling broadly and sporting a V neck t-shirt with ripped jeans, he sauntered to me and sat down right beside me. 

‘Gregory! What are you doing here?!’

I exclaimed. The girls looked at me questioningly and I temporarily ignored them.

‘Oh you know, the usual, just like, hunting some elephants.’

I rolled my eyes and his usual smart ass reply and whacked his head. 

‘Ow dammit woman. I have a sensitive head. I’m here to have lunch. Duh.’

‘Late lunch you mean. It’s almost tea time!’

‘Yeah yeah, same difference.’

At that moment, Arts chose to grace us with her presence. She plumped her tiny ass down and flashed a 1000 wast smile at our direction. I cleared my throat and began the introductions.

‘Guys, this is Gregory Clearwater. He’s the president of the Interact Committee at St.Joe’s. Um, we had a project together, that’s how we met.’

He smiled warmly at everyone and waved a awkward clumsy wave.

‘Gregory, this is Nats, Al, Mels and Arts. Arts is my brother’s girlfriend and one of my best friends. Nats is my brother’s ex girlfriend and also one of my best friends. Mels is just one of my best friends. And Al is the only one over here in my class. The rest are all with Vic and Harry, two years above me.’

He nodded and grinned again at every one of them and suddenly Arts spoke up. She cocked one eyebrow up and asked in a skeptical tone.

‘You know Vic and Harry?’

‘Oh yeah. Chegs talks alot about Victor. And she’s told me some about Harry too.’

‘Chegs?’

This time it was Al who spoke up, looking at him questioningly. 

‘Oh, uh, she calls me Gregs, so I just, uh, returned the favor.’

He flushed deep red and soon everyone was taking amusement out of him. For the nest 15 minutes everyone got their turn in drilling Gregs in, questioning him restlessly about every detail of his life. It was fine, until they wouldn’t stop.

‘Come on Gregory, tell us about your ex girlfriend!’

Arts was desperate and Gregory was clearly uncomfortable. It annoyed me to no ends that she wouldn’t stop making him uneasy and I snapped at her.

‘He doesn’t want to talk about it Artemis. Leave it alone.’

My eyes blazed and immediately Artemis fell back. She, and everyone else, knew better than to argue with me when fire shot through my eyes. The only one who dared would be...well, Vic. 

Stupid annoying lover boy.

Oh well, atleast he’s cute. I sighed, suddenly day dreaming about Vic.

Victor’s POV

We were still playing video games when Harry’s ringtone blared through our ear drums. Akon went on and on singing ‘I Just Had Sex’ until Harry finally got his phone from under his butt, literally, and answered. He picked up and greeted the person on the other end of the line with a sultry ‘Hey Babe’, so we all immediately knew it was Artemis and resumed playing our COD. He babbled on for two more minutes before finally putting down the phone. Slipping the iPhone 4 S into his back pocket he turned to us and informed us that the girls were done and Arts invited us to join them at the food court...if we wanted. 

Me and Jake agreed immediately, both of us desperately missing our girlfriends, even though it had only been a few short hours. Harry just muttered the word ‘wuss’ under his breath before beginning to put his precious game console away. Once he was done we raced our way down to the car and sped all the way to the mall. 

We reached and got out, playfully punching each other and stealing Harry’s car keys to piss him off. Strolling leisurely to the food court, I stopped dead when I saw a guy sitting next to Chels, leaning into her and smiling widely. She returned his smile with one of her own while the girls sat around the table, laughing at whatever that guy had just said.

I saw red. Stalking over to Chels’s chair,  reined in my anger, replacing it with a hard cool exterior. I placed my hand on Chels’s shoulder and she turned around, squeaking in surprise. I studied her face discreetly and thoroughly, and to my surprise there was nothing but good humor splashed all over it. She didn’t have a guilty expression, or annoyed one that I was there, she was genuinely happy I was there. 

I grudgingly admitted to myself that maybe I jumped the gun a bit, and just because she was talking to a guy does not mean she has any feelings or anything for him. 

Harry and Nate grabbed us four chairs and we each took one and sat around the table. I pulled up next to Chels and she tenderly placed her hand in mine, beaming at me, love and adoration clear in her eyes.

See Vic, she loves you, now stop with the jealousy. 

My mind whispered to me and I hesitantly complied. She was after all, holding my hand and smiling at me, with love in her eyes for ME, not that douche bag. 

Chels soon got to introducing her friend. His name was Gregory Clearwater, president of the Interact Committee of St.Joe’s school, that’s how Chels and him met. He’s was a senior, and I unwillingly settled on the thought that he was pretty nice...for a douche bag anyways. He had a good sense of humor, making all the girls laugh. I glanced around and saw Jake and Harry sneaking looks at him, looks filled with annoyance, while they held onto their girlfriends, staking their claim, displaying their properties. 

The lunch was long. The girls had a desire to stay and we couldnt help but agree. They were, after all, our loves. On the way home, Chels and Arts, both of who were riding with me and Harry in Harry’s ‘baby’ were babbling on about ‘Gregs’ as they called him. Ironically, he called her ‘Chegs’, which I personally didnt like, I mean, who the hell do you call ‘Chegs’?! 

They spoke about how nice and smart and funny he was and frankly, by the time we reached home me and Harry both had plans of taking our girlfriends to bed and making them scream OUR names, forgetting all about that nice douche bag.

We grabbed our girls and headed to the different rooms. I wasted no time in getting rid of unnecessary layers of clothing and pushing Chels onto the heaven like bed. That night I took her to heights like never before and made sure she forgot all about that douche bag ‘Gregs’.

Mine. 

-------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Yes i know i updated a bit late, sorry. But school just reopened and this is my first year of my IGCSEs so im kinda swamped with getting back into routine and sorting out books and covers and shit. Sorry loves! I'll try and update soon! But i promise i won't take more than a week!

Another thing, i will write the dirty chapter if you'll want it. ONLY IF YOU"LL WANT IT. Let me know ok. Comments or whatever. Inbox works too. 

Have a great weekend!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 2.6K 27
in the class you were put in after the discovery of you having the same powers of class E's sensei (not tentacles) _backstory_ you were born but then...
7.8M 191K 32
When I walked into the school people look at me. I was walking to my locker and I smelled the sweetest smell ever. Mate!!! Go get mate's Reign was...
1.3M 23.6K 73
------------------------------------------------------------ I jumped a little at the feel of his cold rings, "How do you think Nathan would feel," h...
63K 2.1K 20
π“žπ“·π“°π“Έπ“²π“·π“°... ❝I want you baby,❞ the deep whisper slipped past my lips, and she closed her eyes when my nose traced the faint pulse against her n...