A Marriage Deal

بواسطة l-e-g-o-l-a-s

Alonzo Travis is a very talented bull rider and is a third-generation rancher. Not only is he successful on t... المزيد

Characters and Visuals
The Beginning of My New Story
Everything is New
It Has Begun
Bound
Last Ride
Shall We Dance?
Finally Back Home
You're Going
Adjusting...
Mother in-law
I Can't Control Myself
Just This Once
Growing as a Couple
Surprise! And Merry Christmas!
Family Traditions
I Know My Feelings
Complications?
I Won't Leave You
It's Time!
Hey, Little...
A Little Surprise
I Want You
First Time Away from the Child
Back in the Saddle
An Incident
She Won't Like This
I Want You Gone!
What Should I Do?
Afternoon on the Ranch
My Little Girl
It's Time
A Secret
So Close
Caught
Talk!
I'm Leaving
Where to Go From Here

Merry Christmas!

1.1K 38 4
بواسطة l-e-g-o-l-a-s

Alonzo's POV:

I woke up very early Christmas day,only to notice that Jade wasn't in bed. I quickly shot up, looking around the room for Jade. She was no where in site, so I ran out of the room looking for her. It wasn't long before I found her sitting on the couch, in the living room, by the Christmas tree. She had the plate of Christmas cookies, that were left for Santa, on her belly! As she ate the cookies, Jade talked to the baby. 

"Are you enjoying these cookies, as much as I am?" Jade asked the baby. "You better be since you woke me up in the middle of the night for a late night snack."

"What are you doing?" I interrupted.

Jade quickly turned her head in my direction. She looked surprised to see me. I walked over to her, and sat on the center table, as I looked at her. 

"Care to explain yourself?" I teased.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you." Jade apologized. "The baby started kicking at night and then I got some cravings. The cookies were just laying out."

I couldn't help, but smile and laugh.

"Come on, it's Christmas day already! You need to get some sleep before we have to wake up in a few hours to open present. I encouraged."

"Alright, help me onto my feet." Jade chuckled. 

I helped Jade onto her feet and the two of us headed back to our room. We fell back to sleep in a matter of minutes. 

Hours went by and later that morning, Jade and I were awoken by my mother, who urst into our room saying, "Merry Christmas you two! Now get up, its present time!"

Soon after, my mom left while Jade and I struggled to wake up.

"Ugh, we can't just push back the time frame?"Jade complained. 

"I strongly doubt it. My mom loved Christmas with a passion." I explained. 

Jade turned on her back and pushed herself up onto her feet. We both sluggishly walked to the living room. Both of my parents sat on the couch, that is closest to the tree. Jade and I sat across form them. My mom was so excited to being because of the huge smile on her face and the eager way she sat. 

Without hesitation, my mother grabbed a bag from under the Christmas tree. As she handed the bag over to me, my mother said, "here baby this is from your father and I."

I took the bag and instantly felt that it was heavy, so I set the bag on the floor. I pulled the paper out of the bag revealing a black case. I took the case out of the bag and opened the case, revealing a custom made caliber hand gun. It was brown and silver, with a horse engraving in the handle. 

"Geez, this is a work of out!" I blurted out loud. "Y'all didn't have to do this."

"Yes, we did." my mother replied. "Your father and I know how much you love your guns."

I laughed as I nodded my head. They are absolutely right. I do love guns, especially my collection. 

"Well thanks ma and pa." I thanked. 

Then, my father grabbed another present from under the tree and brought it over to Jade, as he said, "And this is for you, Jade."

Jade was surprised by the sweet gesture. She definitely wasn't expecting to receive a gift from my folks. Jade began tearing at the wrapping paper, revealing a decent sized box that wasn't big or small. She opened the box and pulled out a black case, which she popped open. Jade's mouth dropped when she saw what was inside the case. 

"Oh my gosh, y'all didn't have to do this." Jade said, as she looked down at the gun. 

"I am glad you like it. I wasn't sure if you were into guns, but I figured you might like this one and I thought it was perfect for you." my father admitted. 

"I definitely like it." Jade replied. 

"Pap, what type of gun is it?" I joined in.

Before my pap had the chance to answer my question, Jade cut in to say, "It's a Taurus 738 TCP .380 Semi-automatic Pistol."

I looked over at jade, completely shocked by what she said. I couldn't believe she knew her guns. 

"I can't wait to shoot this." Jade blurted out. 

When my parents finished opening their gifts, I felt like it was time for me to give my gift to Jade. So I stood up and said, "Well, I guess its my turn to give Jade her present, so close your eyes and I will take you to it."

Jade looked up at me and asked, "What?"

"Just do it." I urged.

"Alright, but it better not be a minivan." 

Jade closed her eyes, as I helped her up onto her feet. I safely guided her to the gift, as my parents followed behind us. Then, I stopped and removed my hands from Jade. 

"Okay, you can open your eyes now." I instructed.

Jade opened her eyes, leaving her face to face with a door.

"A door." Jade commented.

"Open the door." I chuckled.

Jade reached for the door knob and turned it, so she could open the door. Once the door swung open, revealing my gift, Jade's mouth dropped. She stepped into the room, and began walking around. 

"Alonzo, when did you do all of this?" Jade asked.

Before I could answer her, my parents left the nursery, leaving Jade and I alone. 

"Dylan and I have slowly been putting it together ever since you came here." I answered. 

Jade smiled at me. She slowly walked over to me and wrapped her arms around my neck, as she looked up into my eyes. Then, she slowly leaned in and it wasn't long before our lips touched. Her lips were so soft. I found myself wrapping my arms around her waist, as I gently pulled her closer to me. Before things could go any further, Jade took a step back. She took my hands and held them tight as she said, "Thank you for all of this. It has got to be the best gift I have ever received."

"I'm glad you like it."

"I do." Jade replied, as he gave me one more kiss on the lips before grabbing my arm and leading me out of the nursery.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

5.4K 43 19
After being caught, tried and arrested for a crime she didn't do; Lexi Hunter has a choice. It's either Juvie or spend the summer on her dad's ranch...
122K 3.7K 33
COMPLETED! Rose Wilson has been the girl that was always there for everybody. Always willing to give help to those who needed it. When her best frien...
40.9K 930 25
Travis Hunter has found his mate 4 years back and has finally decided to mark her. Megan Shay then asked him the next question; so what's next? Marri...
7.6K 204 28
Sequel to Butte Star Romance Evelyn Williams, a teenage girl with a death wish. Quite literally. She trick rides for local rodeos but is ready to go...