My Kids

By thepitofwriting

Keith was never a paladin of Voltron. But instead he is a Galra solider and he wants out... More

Trapped
Baby
Am Leaving
Castle and Kids
New Binging
Kit
Remember
Slave of all
Question
I'm Fine
Okay
I'm cracking
Welcome
Forgetting Me
Ages
Birthday Dinner
Your Sorry
Again?!
The baby's coming
Girl Or Boy?
My Life Now
Last one.

I'm Fine

7K 220 99
By thepitofwriting

"LOTOR WHERE ARE YOU!" I heard Lance yelled out. Oh my god. He's going to kill him. 

"LANCE STOP!" I yelled out trying to stop him. But he was a lot faster then me, and I'm carrying another person. As I finally reach Lance after ten minutes of running.

"Lance, Lance wha-what the fuck is wrong with you," I wheezed out trying to catch my breath. He look at me then spoke.

"Sorry, you shouldn't strain yourself. Just sit down." He said bring me over to the lounge. Which I didn't not do because my legs were shaking at this point. So a slowly walked over to th couch and let out a long sigh as I sat down.

"Okay I'll be right back!" Lance said as he went running again. 

"Lance. Whatever. IF ANYONE GETS HURT JUST REMEMBER I TRIED!" I yelled out as I look through the door to see Lance was gone. I shrugged as I got a little more comfy on the couch.

"Keith?" someone said. I jumped up and fell to the ground and looked around to see Hunk and Pidge.

"Good... Afternoon???" I ask now wondering what time it is. They look at me then at each other.

"It's morning," Pidge said. Hm well no coming back from that. I told myself. Whatever. I'm craving some ice or some pickles. 

"Hey so do you guys have any ice cubes or pickles?" I ask them. They both nod and they go running towards the kitchen. I love them... Nope that's the hormones, I think.

"There you go Keith," They both said as the handed me a half jar of pickles and a tray of ice. I smile at them before stuffing my face full of  the food they gave me.

"Dude chill your eating like that the first food you have eaten in days," Hunk says I shrug him off. You try being pregnant then tell me how you feel after.

"Have you seen Lance?" Pidge asks me. I point out the door.

"If anyone is dead near Lance it's not my fault I tried to stop him okay," I tell them they both laugh like I was telling a joke. I but on a fake smile as they left. I roll my eye's. Then Coran came walking in.

"Have you seen Pidge and Hunk. They have took my pickles and ran off." I hum to him as I swallow my full mouth.

"They went that way... With your pickles, and I think everyone else is over there." I said he nodded before walking the opposite direction to were I pointed.

"What does it take to be taken serious around here. God," I say to myself before chewing on the ice cube that I have been holding since Coran walked in. I got back into my comfy spot before I heard another person walk in. 

"Oh my god I just want peace and quite," I look up to see Allura, Lance, Lotor, Pidge, Hunk and Coran. 

"I'll just go," I said getting up and slowly walking away. Before I heard Allura talk.

"Keith sit your ass down," Allura said in a stern voice that no one could say no to, I turn around and smile. Before sighing and walking back to my spot and sitting. 

"So... What's up," I said trying to make everyone stop staring at me. 

"Keith are you-" Pidge started only for me to cut her off cause I knew where she was going with it.

"Feeling uncomfortable. Yes very much," I said standing up again to leave only to be pushed back down by Allura. 

"That's not what I was going to say," Pidge said. I just looked at her with a look that was most unreadable.

"You weren't I could have sworn. Did you hear that Leon just called me," I said standing up once again to be pushed back AGAIN!

"Leon can't talk yet Keith." Hunk said.

"Fuck. Nico always say Nico," I mumbled to myself as I look down at my feet. I can feel there stares going threw me.

"Okay, Okay lets get out there. I'm pregnant, Allura your boyfriend is a slut. He's fucked me more then he has kissed you. Pidge and Hunk I told Coran that you ate the Pickles. Coran if you haven't figured it out yet cause I can see your still staring at Pidge and Hunk I ate them I get cravings. Lotor I'm pregnant with your baby. And Lance your file is down, and while I was saying this my water broke." I said as I pop another ice cube in my mouth.                 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.8K 416 19
(Finished) (ch 1-5 are updated) Deadpool could be a pain in the ass... But did he really deserve getting all that hate from Spider-Man?! Of course, i...
6.3K 520 40
"What do you want?" "I want you to fall for me." ---------- School AU crossover (side couple story) of 'and then he called me love' Seungjin don't li...
400K 11.4K 35
The Paladins are on a mission on a Galra ship when Lance finds an abandoned Galra child. He decides to take the baby him and keep it a secret. What h...
938 36 1
★Ė˛Ėļ 𓋜 . ° ✉ī¸īš’ 미래 .īŧˆâœŋ ◞◟) 𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒. ━ ❛ 𝘀đ—ĩđ—ŧ𝘄 𝘆đ—ŧ𝘂 đ—ē𝘆 đ—ļđ—ēđ—Ŋ𝘂đ—ŋđ—ļ𝘁đ—ļ𝗲𝘀 ❜ . đ“‡Ŧ 𓈒 đ–ē 𝗌đ–ē𝖾𝗏𝗈𝗂𝗋 𝗈đ–ŧ . 𝗌𝗍đ–ē...