I'd Rather...

DreamJesseDream द्वारा

Isn't Bffs falling in love the best thing ever? But becoming a mega hit worldwide by being third on X Factor... अधिक

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26. Part 1
Chapter 26 part 2
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 8

55 0 1
DreamJesseDream द्वारा

Chapter 8

After that amazing dinner with the Styles, we played guitar hero! Gemma was beating Harry all day. I cant stop laughing! " Stop it! It's over already!" Harry said taking me to the roof top."You.. Ah..You suck!" I said while laughing and pointing at him." Ohh ya?" He said carrying me. He was turning round and round making me dizzy. He finally stopped, slowly putting me down. As my feet landed on the safe rooftop ground, we both stared at each other straight in the eyes. His strong arms was wrapping me tight around waist. He was breathing hard, I could feel his breath giving me little tinkles arounf my skin. The wind was strong and it blewed both of our hairs out of place.

Harry let go of one hand and stroke my hair and putting it behind my ear." Cass, your so beautiful." He said as he used his free hand tracing the out line of my cheek with his thumb."Harry, Do.. you.. Do you like me?" I asked him breathing nervously.Then before I could catch a breath, I felt warm soft lips pressed against my lips, his lips were warm, it had a small taste of sweetness of apple juice that he dranked awhile ago. He slowly let go,making my lips all cold n lonely again."Harr..Harry you ki-kis-kissed me" I said almost tearing up." Cass I.." I cutted him by pushing him away and ran out, " Honey whats..." I couldnt hear Mrs Styles anymore since I ran out of the door and ran across the street, bringing me to my house. What just happned!?!?!?

~:)~

Wow!! What ya think of my Story Cover!! Not bad ? xD Keep reading plz?/ Thnx

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

165K 1.3K 31
Maddie decides to go on tour with boyfriend Harry Styles but the thing is, Harry is still a player, and still like one night stands, and drinking til...
334K 7.5K 21
She wasn't meant to fall in love with him, but she did, her childhood bestfriend, but he left her. Now, two years later, he is back. Will this be her...
353K 8.2K 59
They went to the same school. She was just like any other normal teenage girl in high school. He on the other hand wasn't like any other teenage boy...
My Best Friend and I Court Nicole द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

975 33 17
Nina's boyfriend breaks up with her, and she thinks that her romance life is over. Will she go for the handsome new kid, or her best friend, who has...