My drug *UP FOR REVISIONS*

By Connor4ever

harry isn't an ordinary 18 year old he has a horrible back story which leads him to live by himself while his... More

Bumping into you
catching up
SCHOOL!...not!
weekend at louis
love sick
Some ones in the house
recovery
Clear things up (not an update)
end of the weekend
Something more
Big problem
Mum wasnt there
The dating game 1
Cuts heal hearts.....thats another story
Eat your too skinny
Best birthday ever?
Human
The big plan 1
the big plan 2
halloween
Gone
Back again
Say your just a friend
Not update
Not update still
Fall
Whats going to happen
Our movie
Im here
How it feels
Strong
Its not my weekend...but its gonna be my year
Finally awake
Are you serious?
'Tis the season
Screwed
Merry birthday, happy christmas
Finally christmas
Nothing is fine
whats going on?
the date 1
the date 2
hormones suck
the aftermath
i just wanna be happy
the after-aftermath
WHAT A GREAT DAY!
silly love songs
Sorry
amnesia
Clear things up....again
One hell of a dinner pt.1
one hell of a dinner pt.2
new story?
Make things right
secrets
its time
parenting & feelings
authors note
taken away
stressed the f*** out!
adventures of baby sitting
city of love?
happy endings?
baby dont cry
finally!
Prom
epilogue

The big uh oh

86 2 0
By Connor4ever

(Niall's p.o.v.)

I wake up with a sharp pain in my butt "ouch" i mumble and zayn laughs "I know I should of warned you" he says and I smile and he pecks my lips.

" But besides that I loved it" I say and he smiles "zayn what time is it" i ask "erm it's 11am he says and I nod cuddling into his side.

"I love you" he says "I love you too" I say and all of a sudden I'm on top of him and were making out.

" Niall I came to- oh I'm sorry" my doctor says and I get off of Zayn and we sit up "it's okay um what did you need" I ask and she hands me a pregnancy stick.

"What's this for" I ask "you pee on it and-" " no I know how to use it but why are you giving it to me" I ask her.

" I saw your condom in the trash can while I came in here this morning" she says "yeah but we used a condom why does he have to pee on the stick" Zayn asks.

"The tip of he condom as leaking when I found it" she says and my heart drops in my chest and my heart monitor goes crazy.

" Niall please calm down" she says and I nod breathing through my noes out my mouth "I'm not saying your pregnant I just want to check to see" she says.

"Okay Zayn help me to the bathroom please" I say and be takes me to the bath room and I do what I have to do.

~~~~

"Okay it's been an hour it's time to check" the doctor says and she grabs it from the bathroom and I grab zayns hand and he kisses my temple.

" are you boys ready" she says and I look at Zayn and back at her "yes" we say in unison and she hands me the stick.

+positive

"Th-this can't be right" I say and she hands me the second one

+positive

"C-can we be alone" I say and she nods and leaves closing the door and I start to cry and Zayn holds me "w-what are we g-gonna d-do" I cry into his neck.

" I don't know baby" he says rubbing my back "I can't get a abortion" I say looking up at him "then adoption" he says but I stay silent.

"Niall" he says "Zayn I don't know if I want to give up my baby our baby" I say and be smiles "then we wont" he says and I smile and peck his lips.

" oh god" I say "what babe" he says "Harry" I say and his eyes go wide and he stands up "he's going to kill me I'm going to die pills or not he's going to be pissed" he says.

I stand up cupping his cheeks making his look at me "I won't let him kill you Zayn I love you and it was an accident he needs to understand that" I say.

" you always know what to say to make me feel better" he says and I smile pecking is lips and laying back down on the bed.

"So do you know how this all works" he asks and I sit up "well since I'm a male holding a baby it will take 5 months until I give birth so that means I will be getting the symptoms more then a regular women" I say and be nods.

{to make it clear I don't know I any of its true just go with}

"Knock knock im here" Louis says walking in "Louis what are you doing here" I say "I had a free period and I wanted to check up on you" he says.

" that's great thanks Louis" I say and his smile drops as he looks at my hands and I look down and see the sticks and my eyes go wide and I look up at him

"Louis let us explain" Zayn says.

"So what your telling me is the condom broke NIALLS pregnant and your keeping the baby" Louis says and I nod "you have to tell Harry" Louis says.

" Louis he's gonna kill Zayn and be very disappointed in me" I say and be puts his hand on my shoulder " it's the best thing to do Niall cause if you don't things will be much worse" he says and I nod.

~~~~~

"Okay why are the three of you guys acting so weird" Harry asks and I hug him "please don't hate me" I say about to break already.
he wraps his arms around me "why would I hate you ni" he says and I cry and he rubs my back "cause I'm in it deep Harry" I say and be cups my cheeks "how ni" he asks me.

I look down and I look up through my eye lashes and he wipes my tears "tell me ni" he says and I nod "please don't hurt anyone" I say.

" okay I promise now please just tell me" he says looking into my eyes "I'm pregnant" I say and he freezes "say that again" be says "I'm pregnant Harry I'm so sorry" I say and he steps back.

"Harry I-" "no, pregnant when could this have-" he stops and turns to Zayn "how" he says through gritted teeth.

"see I went into the wrong hole and we were to far to stop and I-I guess he condom broke and I'm so sorry" he says.

Harry pushed him against a wall "Harry you promised" I say and he turns to me "why your only 16 it's too young" he says crying.

"We didn't mean to Harry I'm sorry please don't be mad" I say Crying and he hugs me "I'm not mad I'm just upset" he says wiping his tears and mine away.

" I know" I say and he kisses my fire head "you better be keeping this baby" he says and I giggle "I was going to" I say and be pulls away.

"I'm sorry Zayn I just care for my little brother" I say and be nods and Liam hits him behind his head "fuck what was that Liam" Zayn says "you got him pregnant" Liam says.

"it was an accident" Zayn says "you gonna tell mom that were both gonna get in trouble" Liam says "why" Louis asks "cause since I'm his big brother I need to take care of him" Liam says.

"I won't let you take any of it okay it's my problem okay" Zayn says and Liam nods.

(Louis p.o.v.)

"Dude are you okay" I ask Zayn and he shakes his head and starts to cry and Liam walks over to us and they hug "SHH Zayn it's okay" he says.

" I didn't mean to get him pregnant" Zayn cries "ssshhh it's okay I'm here Zayn we all are" Liam says again "Liam" Niall says and he pulls away from Zayn and faces Niall.

"Where's Sophia I think I need a girls help" he says and Liam's face falls "what's wrong Liam" I ask "we broke things off" be says "why" Harry says "cause she wasnt feeling that spark anymore and she has a new guy" Liam says.

"Dude I'm sorry but hey at least she didn't cheat on you" I say and be looks at me "she did didn't she" I say and he nods shoving my hand away.

" Liam I didn't know" I say "yeah but even if you did you wouldn't talked before thinking" Liam says "woe dude calm yourself" I say "no Louis think before you fucking talk" Liam says and I frown.

"I'm sorry okay I'm not that smart but it's not my fault for 4 years I didn't go to school so that means I didn't learn to honk before I speak, so now I have a bunch of extra things to learn and the point is I'm not smart okay so just back off" I say walking out of the room over to the elevators.

Once I walk in I start to cry and some one runs in before the doors close and I look up and see Harry and I wrap my arms around him and he does the same.

" I'm so stupid Harry I'm not smart at all" I say and he rubs my back "no your not your smart okay" I say "no I'm not Harry I'm stupid I haven't been to school for 4 years I'm almost failing all of my classes I'm so stupid" I yell and the doors open and I rush out and Harry calls after me.

I go out side and it's pouring rain "damn it" I say and Harry cups my cheeks "Louis your not stupid okay your as smart as you can be, if you want to be smarter you have to try harder and we are all here to help you" he says.

"You really think so" I say and he nods and I smile "god Harry what am I going to do with out you" I say placing my hands on his waist.

" crash and burn" he says and I laugh leaning down and rubbing out noses together "yeah I guess your right" I say and we connect our lips and we just stand there with our lips still and pressed together.

"Shit" he says pulling away "what" I ask "I have to go meet Zach at school" he says "okay lets go" I say grabbing his hand and heading to the car.

" Louis hurry it's important" Harry says and I step on the pedal and drive to school, once we got there we run to the music room and Zach is smiling.

"Glad you can make it" he says "okay so Harry we need to practice if your going to perform at the assembly on Friday which is tomorrow" he says.

" oh don't worry Harry and I got this covered" I say and Harry blushes and smiles and I wrap my arm around his shoulders and I kiss his cheek "okay well get practicing I have to go just lock up once your done" he says and leaves.

"Okay why did you say that" He says and I walk over to him and place my hands on his hips "cause it's been a while since we did a duet" I say.

" well what song do you recommend" he says wrapping his arms around my neck.

"Louis wait" he says "what" I say "do you think I'm.....attractive" he says and I laugh "why are you laughing" he says pouting i just walk over to the piano and start to play.

~~~~~

"Okay we got zero singing done" I say scratching my neck "yeah but a lot of love bites" he says and I chuckle "you are" I say "what" he says.

" you are attractive" I say and be smiles "thank you" he says and I smile "it's only the truth" I say and he giggles and pecks my lips "i'll be in the car waiting to go home" he says walking away.
If only he knew what I had for him tomorrow at the assembly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
218K 1.1K 199
Mature content
4.8M 254K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...