The One Night Stand

Galing kay _gilinskysbabe_

I had a one night stand with my best friend, Austin Mahone. I was going to tell him that I was pregnant but h... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
End :(
Hey!
Sequel
Hey!
New book!
hey guys!!!

Chapter 20

4.3K 122 2
Galing kay _gilinskysbabe_

Sorry these updates are so slow:'(

•••

we went to lunch first. Then we saw 2 houses. I loved them both. The first house is a one story, 4 bedroom 3 bathroom. I loved the room space! The next one was 3 bedroom 2 baths, but the downside it had stairs.. "So, which do you like best?" Michele asked. "The first one. I am gonna go with that one.." I said. She smiled. "Okay.." She said. I got the keys.

"Thank you for taking her this weekend Michele!" I said. "No problem.." She said. I shut my door after her and went back to packing. I then realized. I had no furniture.. I grabbed my wallet and my keys and went to the furniture store.

I bought all furniture. They're shipping it to my house tomorrow. So i had to get everything done. I finished packing the last box and then took all of them into the living room. I pulled the back of my black and silver SUV up to the door and started loading everything into it. I had a few boxes left when my car was packed. I drove the load to my new house and quickly unloaded it. This is difficult by myself. I went back to Austin's and got the rest of my boxes and then some of the stuff i bought for Kenleigh. I still probably had 1 more load. After dropping everything off. I then went back to Austin's house. I got the rest of the stuff packed into my car. I went through the house and made sure i had all of my things. Which i did.

The next day:

I slept at Austin's since i didn't have a bed at my new house. I got changed quickly into my spandex shorts with the matching shirt and my tennis shoes. I put my hair into a bun and brushed my teeth. I grabbed an apple and went to my car. Locking Austin's house. I drove the half hour to my new house.

The men brought my stuff. They placed the stuff into each bedroom. "Well this is gonna be tough.." I said to myself. I started unpacking the living room. I placed the couch and the chairs and the tables. With the tv into it. Making everything look so pretty!

I was finally done with placing all the furniture into my house where i wanted it. I then went to my boxes. I hung pictures and placed lamps on tables, and unpacked everything for about 2 hours. I wasn't done but i went into my bedroom and laid down. I put a dvd into my tv since i don't have cable yet. I planned on doing that tomorrow along with setting up Kylie and Kenleighs' rooms.

I was half asleep when my phone went off.

From: Sarah(:

thanks so much for letting Michele bring Kylie with her! Her and Austin look adorable together with Austin's new chick(:

My blood boiled. She's with Austin? I called Michele. "Hello?" She asked. "You never told me about Kylie seeing Austin.. With a new chick.." I said. "I'm sorry but i didn't want you to say no.." She said. "I wouldn't have said no if you would have told me. When are you bringing her back?" I asked. "Tomorrow. We're leaving here tomorrow." She said. "okay.. " I said. "Have you finished moving?" She asked. "yeah.. I have. I still have to unpack my boxes.." I said. "Oh that's great! So are you staying there now?" She asked. "yes." I said. "Okay, i'll bring her over tomorrow when we get off the plane." She said. "Okay.." I said. I hung up and texted Sarah back.

To: Sarah(:

NP:) Kylie was too excited!! Ever since me and Austin broke up. She has been asking for him.

I locked my phone and fell asleep.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

17.5K 376 35
(This is an Austin Mahone Fan Fic) Stephanie Reese was just an ordinary girl from San Antonio Texas. She was forced to move to Miami, Florida when sh...
7.9K 223 25
Kendall moves from Ohio to San Antonio for her Stepdad' s New job. She meets Austin Mahone and quickly falls head over heals. Austin falls too. But e...
47.1K 1.4K 38
Keller has a pretty rough life. She struggles with depression and self harm. Her mom thinks she's crazy. Her dad died. And her step dad beats her. Sh...
3.5K 247 31
Angie starts a new life with her cousin, Alex Constancio, she notices Austin Mahone wanting to get closer with her. She doesn't know if she could eve...