Greaser ☾Ethan Dolan

By babyylivv

C O M P L E T E D "Keep that pretty little head of yours in a book and you're gonna miss out on life.." "What... More

quick note
One ☾
Two ☾
Three ☾
Four ☾
Five ☾
Six ☾
Seven ☾
Eight ☾
Nine ☾
Ten ☾
Eleven ☾
Twelve ☾
Thirteen ☾
Fourteen ☾
Fifteen ☾
Sixteen ☾
Seventeen ☾
Eighteen ☾
Nineteen ☾
Twenty ☾
Twenty One ☾
Twenty Two ☾
Twenty Three ☾
Twenty Four ☾
Twenty Five ☾
Twenty Six ☾
Twenty Seven ☾
Twenty Eight ☾
Twenty Nine ☾
Character Aesthetics ☾
Thirty ☾
Thirty One ☾
Thirty Two ☾
Thirty Four ☾
Thirty Five ☾
About Me? ☾
Thirty Six ☾
Thirty Seven ☾
Thirty Eight ☾
Thirty Nine ☾
Forty ☾
Forty one ☾
Forty two ☾
Forty three ☾
Forty four ☾
A/N ☾
Character answers ☾
Forty five ☾
Forty six ☾
Forty seven ☾
Forty eight ☾
Forty nine ☾
Fifty ☾
Fifty one ☾
Fifty two ☾
Fifty three ☾
Fifty four ☾
A/N ☾
A/N ☾
Fifty five ☾
Fifty Six ☾
Fifty seven ☾
BONUS CHAPTER ☾
BONUS CHAPTER ☾
BONUS CHAPTER ☾
BONUS CHAPTER ☾
Character Answers ☾
Character Aestheitcs ☾
Character Envisions ☾
thank you!!

Thirty Three ☾

11.5K 192 133
By babyylivv

Ethan

My eyes shot open when I felt something rubbing on my chest. I adjusted to the light in the room letting my eyes wander to the unfamiliar weight on top of me. I watched the angel wrapped around me hold me as if I was a bed, and she hadn't slept in years.

She rubbed her head into my neck acting like a little kitten. I admired how her hair can be all over the place, yet she looks so pure and beautiful. Absolutely gorgeous.

She wrapped her leg around me laying it on my waist, as she squeezed me tighter hiding her face in the crook of my neck acting as if I would disappear. Shivers ran down my neck and arms as her little breaths tickled me.

I would give up everything to wake up like this every day for the rest of my damn life, as long as my little girl was next to me.

I rubbed her leg that was now wrapped around me watching her wiggle and scrunch up her nose. Adorable. I took everything in from her rosy cheeks, button nose, plump lips-

"Ethan?" The angelic voice rang through my ears causing me to admire the girl in my arms. I smiled watching her open her eyes and take in the position she situated herself in. As she unwrapped her leg from around my waist I noticed her cheeks tint adorably and her look away.

"Morning princess." I whispered not wanting to startle her in such a vulnerable state. She sat up and stretched her arms moaning from being tired. I watched her stand up taking in her surroundings- I smiled at her confused look, that soon turned into realization.

God was sure as hell showing off by making her.

"A-are we here?" She asked flipping her long hair down, tieing it up in a ponytail using one of her scrunchies. I watched her tank top rise up showing off her baby soft skin that my hands long to touch. I tore my eyes away from her body to see her adjusting her leggings

"Yeah we're here kitten." I said getting out of the bed slipping on a t-shirt. Liv walked to the door letting her little feet tap against the floor. She opened the door only for me to watch her jaw drop. I made my way over to her where I opened the door wider, and took in the scene in front of me.

Where should I start? What the fuck?

Gray was on the floor groaning in pain holding his dick through his sweat pants making me wince watching him in pain. I closed my legs slightly imagining it being me.

I let my eyes wander to see Max dead asleep in the recliner with fries sticking out of his nose and mouth. Nick was glaring at satan with his arms crossed and gritted teeth.

My exact reaction to Nick.

The bitch was sitting on the couch looking proud as if she just accomplished something great. She crossed her legs looking at Nick sharing a glare between the both of them.

I watched Liv hurry to Gray's side and help him up and walk to the chair. I zoned them out as I crossed my arms waiting for an explanation. Nick looked at me noticing my confusion and he sighed pinching the bridge of his nose.

Well? Tell me what happened fuck head.

"This bitch kicked Grayson in his cum gun because he refused to wake you up just so she could complain to you. This crazy fucking bitch right here needs to be thrown off the damn plane." Nick said as Sam rolled her disgusting eyes.

One day. One normal fucking day, is all I ask.

Nick pointed at Sam with a repulsed look on his face. "Why is she here? Don't you have a client or someone's dick to suck?" Nick asked causing her to gasp and place a hand over where her heart should be. The cum bucket opened her mouth which surprisingly doesn't have a dick in it, but today's full of surprises.

"S-stop swearing." Liv said quietly as she handed Gray an ice pack who was breathing heavily still holding his area. I feel you bro- just looking at this makes me sick.

I watched Liv with a pouty look on her face pushing out her bottom lip making me want to kiss it so bad. Her innocent little eyes watched the scene in front of her, with her hands clasped on her ears to protect her pure hearing.

Gray finally stood up holding the ice down there shooting death glares at Sam. Max finally woke up confused pulling fries out of his nose and mouth.

"What the fuck?" We watched him throw the fries on the floor and sneeze most likely from the salt. "Would y-you guys stop swearing?" Liv asked making her even more adorable. I wanted to pick her up and take her away just to see that gorgeous ass smile on her face.

"Fuck. Bitch. Whore. Shit. Cunt. Ass. Di-" Nick cut Sam off by hitting her right in the face with a pillow making her fall off of the couch. He smiled triumphantly with no regret possible. I laughed my ass off watching her glare holes in Nick's head. He really fucking hates her.

I looked to Liv who had her eyes closed as well as her ears covered by Grays hands. We were all startled by the cock pit door opening.

Ha. Cock pit. That's what Sam is.

"We have arrived in France-" Ed stopped talking when he looked around the plane seeing the mess that those idiots made. He had a weird expression and just excused him self walking back into the cock pit.

__________

Liv

We arrived at a gorgeous hotel that looks like it has a million floors due to the height and amount of windows it holds. It was a sleek shiny building with gold finishes in every spot you look.

I walked with Ethan seeing a bunch of businessmen sitting in a lounging area, and when their eyes tracked to me holding scary smirks. I instantly grabbed Ethan's hand which he noticed pulling me closer into his side.

My body relaxed when he laced his fingers with mine protectively and glared at the men. As Ethan was checking us in to the hotel I couldn't help but smile hearing him speak in French. What languages can't he speak in?

"Make sure I'm in a room with you Ethy." Sam said from behind us earning glares from my brothers, who have most definitely not put up with her very well so far. I still have yet to find out why she is here.

Ethan slowly turned around and stared blankly at her before turning back continuing his conversation with the lady at the desk.

I looked around the hotel admiring the shiny gold walls that were almost like mirrors as well as the pristine chandeliers on the ceiling.

"Come on love." Ethan said pulling my hand with him to the elevators. I glanced around catching someone's eye who seemed to be quite focused on me. He had light cocoa skin with curly brown hair, and light blue eyes. He winked at me causing Ethan to scoff and pull me inside the elevator.

He leaned against the wall of the elevator pulling me against his chest holding my waist, and putting his cheek on the top of my head as the doors closed.

"Bro how many rooms?" My attention was turned to Grayson who was waiting for his answer impatiently. Ethan held up his hand causing me to look to see him holding up four fingers.

"Me and Liv, Nick and Max, Gray you get your own, and Sam.. I'm sure you can do some favors to get a room." Ethan said wrapping his arms back around my waist as we continued going up on the building. Sam scoffed knowing she had a room, but decided not to say anything.

Ethan and I. Same room. Okay.. breathe in and out.

The elevator dinged and we exited just as and elderly couple was entering. Ethan distributed the keys, while throwing Sam's behind him causing her to groan. I slightly smiled trying not to giggle from his grumpiness.

Ethan presses the key up against the scanner causing the door to make an unlocking noise, and crack open. He held the door open for me letting me walk in instantly smelling that hotel room smell.

You know? Like chlorine and cheep cleaner?

I turned on the lights seeing a huge room, this must be a sweet due to its size. I looked around seeing a kitchen with a medium sized island, a living room with beautiful white couches and chairs. Three doors were on separate walls making me curious.

I walked to the door to the left of the living room seeing a bed and a glass wall looking out into the city. I walked out opening the next door seeing the biggest bathroom in the history of bathrooms.

A giant marble and glass shower was in the center that looked like it could fit fifteen people, a separate standing tub, and gorgeous marble sinks. I smiled taking it all in.. the place is gorgeous.

I'm afraid to touch anything.

"Hey baby, Gray and I have a meeting to go to, but you can come with us if you want." Ethan said wrapping his arms around me from behind as I looked in the bathroom mirror. He kissed my head then tucked his in my neck tickling me slightly.

"What's the m-meeting about?" I asked as I almost giggled at the mini soaps in the shape of hearts that the hotel provides.

"We just need to discuss our alliance, and any other business that may come up." He said muffled. I nodded agreeing followed by him pecking my neck leaving me in the bathroom.

Now I have to get ready. Since they are alliances of the Italian mafia they are probably all fancy and stuff, so I decided to look nice. I closed the door to the room so Ethan didn't see me naked and I grabbed an outfit.

I slipped on a short yellow, gray, and black plaid skirt, as well as an off the shoulder gray long sleeve fitted crop top. Underneath was my black bralette that was all lace complimenting the black in my skirt. I was torn between black vans, or gray vans.

Hmm. I had to summon the 'Vans Gods' for this one. This was a toughy but I think I made the right choice.

I decided to go with the black old school vans, and I did loose French braids with small yellow silk bows on the ends. I looked in the mirror doing a twirl, liking my outfit. Nope. Loving it.

I grabbed my phone and headed out of the room seeing the door to Ethan's room wide open. He was buttoning up his silk black shirt that hugged his muscles, that was tucked into sleek black pants.

He popped his color and rolled up his sleeves just below his elbows then our eyes met through the mirror. I smiled but didn't get one in return. He turned around and I watched his Adam's apple bob up and down heavily.

He stalked towards me acting like a tiger finding its prey. He grabbed my hand spinning me around causing me to giggle and smile widely. I was pulled into his hard chest where he bit his lip looking at my outfit, letting his eyes linger in the areas that weren't covered by clothing. Perv.

He sighed and whined looking almost as if I made him feel pain.

"tu sei la definizione di irresistibile. dare un ragazzo una pausa gattino .. non ho mai voluto qualcosa di più." He whispered in my ear peppering light kisses on my neck.
(Translation> you're the definition of irresistible. give a guy a break kitten.. i've never wanted something more)

All words got stuck in my throat and not just my cheeks, but I felt like my whole body was set to flames. He chuckled noticing my shook expression. He took his head out of my neck and softly kissed my forehead.

I gulped as he lightly ran his lips from my forehead over my eyelid, stopping just above my lips. I found myself not nervous, but longing for him to just close the gap. He cupped my cheeks looking into my eyes with pure need and leaned in-

Bang Bang

I squealed as loud bangs rang, and bullets shot through the door. Ethan grabbed my waist and held me to the floor covering my head, as more bullets flew through the walls ringing through my ears. It didn't take long for tears to start treading down my face without a pace as Ethan pulled a case out from under the bed.

He opened it quickly as I covered my head with my hands momentarily looking up to see him loading a gun, and standing up pressing his back to the wall.

The shooting suddenly stopped and the only thing I heard were faint footsteps that were almost completely taken over my quiet sobs, and loud heart beat.

I looked up seeing no Ethan.

Bang

Bang

It was dead silent after two more shots were fired. My chest rose and fell rapidly as I stayed in a ball on the floor by the bed. I took my hands off my ears and gulped down the tears willing myself to stand. I slowly opened the door that had closed and had two gun shot holes in the middle.

I looked out seeing two bodies on the floor in a pool of blood. Please don't be Ethan. Don't be Ethan. Don't be Ethan.

"Fucking Christ." I spun around and was met with a hard chest. I sighed of relief and threw my arms around his neck letting my breathing take control. I'm sure he felt the water on his shoulder that was risky enough to keep falling out of my eyes.

He rubbed my back up and down and held me tightly making me feel more protected then the most important thing in the world.

"I'm sorry baby." He whispered in my ear which was almost completely drowned out from my breathing. He kissed my cheek leaving little tingles in that entire area.

"W-Who- Why? Who was that?" I asked pulling away from the hug whipping my tears, watching him take the bullets out of his gun. He sighed frustratingly and looks me in the eyes.

"That my gorgeous girl." He sighed loudly and I watched his Adam's apple bob up and down. "Was not, one of our allies." He said just as the sound of police sirens were heard loud and clear outside the hotel.

The air caught in my throat thinking about this happening again. I felt my breathing quicken as I tried my best to slow it down.

"Hey..it's okay." Ethan whispered wrapping his arms me letting me put my head on his shoulder. "I'm right here." He whispered almost inaudibly. I let myself rest in his arms, when everything is over.. I just want my family to be okay. Everyone included.

Vote and comment:)))
^^Pretty please<33
^^^^^^Thanks Loves<3

Sorry this update took nine years:( I've been really busy lately, but I hope you like this halter!!:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.4M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
4M 196K 101
✅ "We always long for the forbidden things." 𝐝𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥 ↯ ⚔︎ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴᴇᴅ ⚔︎ ...