Little Girl I K.TH [SLOW UPDA...

Bởi smoljagiya

"Do you have a daddy?" - Kim Taehyung *BTS Taehyung x Reader {DDlg AU}* ©️smoljagiya Xem Thêm

Disclaimer
Preface
One: Mature
Two: Pretty
Three: Secret
Four: My Little Girl
Six: Spoiled
Seven: Princess
Check Out My Other Stories!
Eight: Assistant
Nine: Kisses
Ten: Pool Party
Eleven: Medicine
Twelve: Frustrations
Thirteen: Scars
Fourteen: Intruder
Fifteen: Belated
Sixteen: Gucci
Seventeen: Tryst
Eighteen: Fête
Nineteen: Blocked
Twenty: Making Love
New Story and Teasers
Follow My Second Account
Twenty-One: Awakening
Twenty-Two: The Ex

Five: Home

8.1K 270 137
Bởi smoljagiya

"She's my little."

Najmoon's eyes widen as Jin and Hoseok's jaws drop. Yoongi just grins as he leans back in his chair, examining the delicate young woman tucked into my side.

"Wha—" Namjoon starts, but is interrupted by Jin.

"Little?!" Jin practically shouts while jumping out of his chair.

The eldest's volume and sudden movements startled my little girl as she jumps under my arm and clutches onto a fist-full of my shirt. I glare at my hyung, letting him know he needs to tone his reaction down. He hastily clears his throat and sits back down with an apologetic look, seeing how frightened the small girl had gotten from his actions.

Rubbing her shoulder reassuringly, I lead (Y/N) to the dining table to join everyone else.

"Yes, little," I eventually reiterate once things had calmed down, "I know this is a little sudden, but (Y/N) needed a place to stay so I asked her to move in with us. I thought she could stay in the guest room for now, but she will be my responsibility. Is that okay with everyone?"

Yoongi's grin widened, but the other three just nodded while still processing the shock.

"Where are Chimmie and Kookie?" I ask as I set my little girl down in one of the empty seats before taking my own seat beside her.

"I just started a movie for them upstairs," Namjoon answers.

"Perfect," I smile and look at my little girl who glances back nervously with her giant, doe-like eyes, "You can get to know (Y/N) a bit without having to worry about the littles. We can go through the house rules, too."

"Alright," Yoongi leaned his elbows onto the table while sending (Y/N) one of his most elusive gummy smile.

It's a smile I have only seen him give on rare occasions outside of his interactions with Jungkook and his past littles. A tinge of jealously sparked in me as I noticed his rapid fondness of my little girl.

"Tell us about yourself, (Y/N)," he practically cooed to her in apparent adoration.

She looks at me for permission and I smile back with a nod as I grab her hand for reassurance.

Taking a deep breath, she speaks with her delicate voice, but I am proud how confidently she is able to articulate herself, "Well, there isn't too much to tell. My full name is Su (Y/N), I am 20 years old, I finished secondary school, but never went on to college, I was raised primarily by my grandparents until they passed away, and... I'm a little. I guess that's pretty much everything about me worth knowing."

"You are very high functioning," Namjoon looks quizzically at her, "I would never guess you were a little if you didn't just tell us yourself."

She nods and gives a small smile, "I have a lot of control over my little headspace and have an easy time warding it off when I need or want to be big."

"(Y/N) will also not be showing her little side until she is comfortable, so we will have to support her with that," I add, squeezing her hand gently as she lightly blushes and looks down at the table.

"Have you ever had another Daddy before Taehyung?" Jin asks curiously.

My interest peaks as well at his question, skipping over the fact that I'm not her Daddy quite yet. Or at least I hopeshe will eventually allow me that position in our budding relationship.

Peaking to the side, I become concerned as my little girl visibly stiffens at Jin's question and her facial expression becomes one of nauseousness and fear. This time, she is the one squeezing my hand with a force I had never expected from someone as tiny as her. I felt like my fingers were going to pop off.

"I did," she said quietly while her voice quivered, "He was a horrible man..."

I noticed the tears starting to brim in her eyes as she struggled to pull up memories she obviously wasn't ready to regale. Immediately, I went into protective caregiver mode and grabbed her face gently in my hands.

"Babygirl," I spoke softly as she looked up at me with her large, heartbreaking eyes, "You don't have to tell us any of this now. I won't make you do anything that makes you uncomfortable."

She nodded understanding in my hands while I caressed her soft cheek with my thumb. I stared into her dark eyes, completely disregarding my friends at the table as I comforted my sweet little. I held her gaze until the tears in her eyes were blinked away and a small smile snuck its way onto her face, letting me know she was moving past the discomfort.

"That's my sweet girl," I coo while lightly pinching her cheeks and urging out one of her beautiful giggles before I release her face, "I think we should go over house rules now."

I look over at Yoongi expectantly who sighs before getting out of his seat to grab a laminated paper off the wall in the kitchen and return back to the table. He sits down and slides the sheet over to my little girl as she hesitantly picks it up.

"These are house rules the littles are expected to follow," Yoongi explains, "We also have punishments if you break any of them."

My little girl nibbles on her bottom lip as she looks down at the paper and begins to read through the guidelines she will have to follow in her new home. I follow along with her through the familiar list.

---

House Rules

Remember your manners; Always say 'please' and 'thank you'

Clean up after yourself

Eat 3 meals a day

Bedtime is at 11pm (No food after 10pm)

No bad words or backtalking

No kissing anyone (Who is not Daddy) without permission

Punishments

Corner time given by any Daddy

Harsher punishments given by your Daddy

---

I notice her pause and tilt her head slightly to the side before she glances questioningly at the entire table, settling her curious look on me.

"No kissinganyone without permission?" she asks while cocking a brow.

I sigh, a bit embarrassed, when I hear several of my friends around the table chuckle, "We've had issues with the other two littles kissing... and more, but had to set that rule."

"They would kiss each other?" her eyes widen in surprise.

"It wasn't ill-intentioned, but it just got out-of-hand," I rub my temples lightly as I remember the practical 'little sex-fest' this house was in the past, spearheaded by one naughty babyboy in particular, "You see, (Y/N), one of the littles here is a bit of a bad influence—"

Like on a cue, a sudden screeching coming down the stairs interrupts my sentence. I see my little girl jump at the surprising noise and tuck her under my arm in attempt to calm her.

Here comes the little devil now.

"Is TaeTae back?" Jimin comes speeding onto the first floor and smiles happily when he sees me sitting with the others, "TaeTae! C-Come see our p-pillow fort up—"

He stopped short when he saw the small body tucked into my side and his eyes widen like everyone else's.

"Who...?" he trailed off as he looked up at me with curiosity.

"Jimin, this is (Y/N). She is my new little," I spoke gently to the silver haired boy as I present him with my little girl.

Jimin glances between me and (Y/N), but suddenly his face crunches in an excited smile and his eyes squish into tiny crescents.

"Kookie! Kookie!" Jimin screams as he spins around and flies back up the stairs while yelling the other little's name, "Kookie! New friend downstairs! New friend for Chimmie and Kookie!"

My little girl looks up at me hesitantly as I smile down at her, "I think he already likes you."

She gives me a nervous grin and I stroke her silky hair reassuringly.

"God," Hoseok groaned, "Here we go."

Immediately, there was the thundering sound of both littles storming down the stairs. They both popped down stairs with broad smiles and eager eyes as they ran to the table, Jimin dragging Jungkook behind him.

"S-See! New friend!" Jimin squealed happily while pointing directly at my little girl who was fretfully clinging onto a fistful of my shirt.

I'm sure she's nervous considering these are the only other littles she has ever met before.

Unlike Jimin, Jungkook's eyes widened in anxiety as his face flushed of all color when seeing the small girl under my arm. He quickly scurries over to Yoongi to hide behind his caregiver.

"Kookie?" Yoongi asks, looking surprised at his little's behavior, "What's wrong, baby?"

Jungkook grasped his arms around Yoongi, barely peaking over the older's shoulder at my little girl before burying his face in the back of Yoongi's neck with a distressed whimper.

"Kookie, it's okay," I spoke in attempt to calm the nervous boy, "This is (Y/N), she is very nice."

I glance at my little to be greeted with her small smile before looking back to Jungkook. Jimin stares at his friend in confusion, not understanding how he isn't excited about gaining a new playmate around the house.

"Won't you be polite and say 'Hello?,'" I ask.

After a few seconds Jungkook still doesn't pull away from the back of his caregiver. Yoongi sighs, while unclamping the boy's hands from around him and pulling him onto his lap. The younger immediately hides his face in Yoongi's chest as he clings to his shoulders.

"Jungkook," Yoongi spoke sternly to his little, not having any more of his childishness, "Remember your manners."

Jungkook reluctantly turned his head out of Yoongi's chest, looking at my little girl uneasily.

"H-Hi," he said in a shaky voice, "I'm J-Jungkook."

"Hi. I'm (Y/N)," she replies in a soft voice. I know she is not in little space right now, but her voice very much sounds the way it did when I found her in the storage room of the café.

"I-I'm s-sorry for being r-rude," the boy apologized hesitantly, "I-I've never met a girl little b-before."

"I've never met anylittles before," she replied and Jungkook cocks an eyebrow at her.

"R-Really?" he asks.

She nods in reply and they smile shyly at one another, making me feel more at ease.

"I'm Jimin!" Jimin says proudly as he pushes his way over beside Jungkook, not wanting to be left out, "You can c-call me Chimmie!"

Jin groans at his attention-seeking little, "Jimin..."

I chuckle lightly in my throat before I clarifying the relationship dynamics in the house to my little girl.

"So this is Jungkook and Jimin. Jungkook is Yoongi's little and Jimin is Jin's," she nods as I point out everyone once more, "Hoseok and Namjoon are both bigs and in a relationship."

"We are very happy to have you with us, (Y/N)," Namjoon smiled kindly.

"Y-Yeah! We have t-to take you up t-to our playroom! We h-have games a-and toys a-and stuffies...." Jimin animatedly began to ramble out words, sputtering as his elation grew, "We c-can play there, then swim in the p-pool, then watch a movie, then we c-can h-have a sleep over, then—"

I looked over to Jin gesturing to him to calm Jimin down. It wasn't his fault he is so thrilled to have a new person living in the house, but he was very much overwhelming the little girl who was practically shaking under my arm.

"Jimin," Jin scolded the small boy as he pulled him into his lap, "I am so happy you are ready to welcome your new friend to our home, but she is very tried tonight. Maybe she can play tomorrow."

Jimin pouted to his caretaker, but solemnly nodded his head in understanding.

"Now that (Y/N) has met everyone, I'm going to take her up to her room," I looked down to her, looking up at me so adorably anxious, "Would you like to take a shower, babygirl?"

She nodded at me with big eyes. I'm sure she's excited to see her new living quarters, but also ready to fall into seclusion after this stressful day.

I stood her up and grasped she hand tightly, entwining our fingers, before reminding her to tell everyone 'goodbye' and leading her upstairs.

When we reach the second floor, I took her down the hallway leading to my room. Going inside, I go to my closet and grab her one of my T-shirts and pair of boxers to sleep in.

After turning around, I see my little girl had wandered into the room behind me and was looking curiously around my grey-toned room.

"This is my room," I grinned to her before she spun around to look back at me.

"It's very nice," she replied.

"Well, I know you are not staying in here, but you can come here any time you'd like," I walk up to her and place a hand on the small of her back, "But let's go to your room."

She nodded as she allowed me to guide her toward the door and down the hall.

"So this hall where my room and everyone elses' are," I explain before pointing down an opposite hall, "Down here is where our home offices and the playroom is. The movie room and gym are downstairs. And down this hall is where your room is."

I turn us into an adjacent hallway were we keep two extra guestrooms and scrunch my nose discretely. Having her this far away from my room is not ideal and I don't like it, but I also know I need to give her space and time.

As I open the door to one of the rooms, my little girl's eyes light up as she takes in the spacious area with plush queen size bed sitting in the center. The theme of the room is much lighter and natural, which is why I thought she would like it.

She wanders in and explores the room, audibly gasping as she spies the ensuite and walk-in closet. Although she has managed to keep herself reserved today, I can see her excitement bubbling to the top as her smile widens.

"This is mine?" she squeaks while looking up at me.

"All yours, babygirl," I say while tucking a lock of silky hair behind her ear.

She blushes deeply and I can't help, but coo at how precious she is. Without thinking, I pull her into a hug and rest her head on my chest. She tenses a bit at first, but soon sinks into me and finishes out the embrace by wrapping her arms around my middle.

"TaeTae?" her whisper muffled as she speaks into my chest.

"Hmm?" I hum happily in reply.

I love hearing the endearing nickname coming from her in that sweet little voice. It may not be 'Daddy,' but I'll take what I can get.

"I wanted to say thank you," she smiles as she pulled away from me, "Thank you so much for helping me. You don't even know me, but you're so willing to invite me into you home and take care of me... to let me be who I am."

I smile back to her genuine acknowledgement, sweeping my thumb down her cheek, "Never be afraid to be yourself around me, (Y/N). I will always cherish the real you."

My words are completely honest. It's true that I barely know this girl, and she barely knows me, but the way I'm feeling is as if I have known her forever...

Shit. Yoongi hyung was right. I'm practically in love with this girl already.

I'm so fucked.

Her eyes lock onto mine, losing all timid and bashfulness usually held within them as she holds my gaze. The contact between us suddenly feels so intimate. Intimate to the point I almost begin leaning down to approach her lips.

But I hold back.

"S-So take a warm shower," I sputter out while breaking our intense stare, "There should be all the supplies you need for tonight in the bathroom. Just focus on showering, I'll bring you up something to eat. You can wear my shirt and boxers tonight to sleep in and tomorrow we will go get you everything you need."

"O-Okay," she whispers while biting her lip and I see the small look of disappointment in her eyes.

It made my stomach lurch with sadness before handing her the clothes in my hand and heading back downstairs to have a private discussion with my hyungs and make my little girl's dinner.

I want to kiss her. God, how I want to, but I this needs to go slow. The last thing I want is to rush her and cause discomfort between us. I have to be a person she can trust.

When I arrive back downstairs, I am greeted with the sight of Jin and Yoongi looking sternly down at a pouting Jimin and jittery Jungkook on the couch.

"Now, boys," Jin says forcefully to both of them, but I see him looking squarely at Jimin, "I want you to take it easy on (Y/N). She is new and exciting, but she is much shyer than you and needs time to make friends."

"C-Chimmie, s-sowry," Jimin pouts even harder.

"And we also need to make sure we treat her kindly," Yoongi now addresses the two, but turns to Jungkook, "Kookie, what was so hard about greeting TaeTae's new little politely?"

"'C-Cause," Jungkook looks down at his fidgeting fingers as I see his face turn bright red, "...She's p-pretty, Daddy."

Yoongi's jaw drops and my eyes widen at Jungkook's confession while the other three adults burst out in laughter.

"Ohh..." Hoseok teased, "Tae's got some competition!"

I threw him a warning glance as I went to assist Yoongi with the newest problem in our household.

"Now, Kookie," Yoongi sighed as he squatted down before his nervous little, "You realize (Y/N) is with TaeTae... and you are with me..."

"I-I know," Jungkook replied quietly, "I just t-think she's p-pretty."

Yoongi gave a small grin before gently stoking his little's red locks.

"You can think she's pretty, Kookie. Just remember the house rules, babyboy," he cooed to the boy.

Jungkook nodded slightly more assuredly while sending his caretaker a bunny-like smile.

"How about you and Chimmie go up to the playroom and we'll come get you when dinner is done," Yoongi patted the top of Jungkook's head before both boys shot up from the couch to race upstairs.

"And no bothering (Y/N)!" Jin yelled after them, "She needs to rest!"

Yoongi stood up from the ground, grinning as he looked at me.

"What?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"That's quite a special one you brought home. I can see now why you fell so fast," he teased, "Lucky man."

"I know damn well I'm lucky," I narrowed my eyes at him, "Just make sure you keep reminding Kookie of his manners since he already seems to be developing a crush."

Hoseok snorted from the dining room table, "If you're worried about manners you should be more worried about Kookie's Daddy."

"Yeah, after all he's to one used to having babygirls," Namjoon added gas to the fire his boyfriend had set, "He looked practically in love the moment (Y/N) walked through the door."

"Hey, hey," Yoongi scowled at the trouble-making couple, "Kookie is my baby and he's all I need. I mean, yes. I am a bit smitten, but I saw the same reaction from all of you. She's adorable."

Although I should have been drowning in jealousy, my heart began to swell with pride at the fact my hyungs all already adored by precious little. Seeing her for how special she is. Just how I see her.

"She is a sweet little thing," Jin nodded and looked over at me with an amused look, "How are you going to handle her?"

"What do you mean?" I asked in confusion, "She's and angel. Nothing like my past littles."

"Exactly," he shot back, "Do you know how to handle such a delicate personality? You can be a very dominate caretaker. I've seen you put Yoongi to shame before. It might scare her."

I thought for a second, "I can be gentle. The last thing I would ever do is hurt her in any way. It seems like she's already been through a lot in her life."

Everyone's faces turned somber as they reflected on our initial talk with the new little.

"Something must have happened to her parents if she lived with her grandparents most of her life," Namjoon said thoughtfully.

"And her reaction when we asked about her past caretaker," Yoongi grimaced as he looked up at me, "He must have been terrible to make her that afraid."

My fists clenched, "If I found out someone hurt her—ever—I think I would kill them."

Jin looked at me seriously, "We will cross that road if we come to it, but now let me help you make her some food. I bet she's starving."

I nodded and followed him to the kitchen to make my little girl a small dinner. Once it was done, I carried it upstairs on a tray and went directly to her room. I was going to knock on the door, but noticed it was slightly cracked. Opening it fully I smiled as I saw my little girl sleeping soundly across her bed in my oversized t-shirt and boxers. She looked so cute.

Setting down the food on the bedside table before going to the walk-in closet and pulled out a fluffy blanket. I draped it over her small body before sitting down on the side of her bed and stared at her dozing form. She looked so peaceful as she breathed shallowly through her slightly parted lips and her eyelashes fluttered from her dreams.

After stroking a lock of her silky hair behind her ear, I leaned in and placed a gentle kiss on her forehead before standing from the bed. I saw the ratty teddy bear she brought from that nasty apartment, it was so worn and looked more than ten years old. It must hold sentimental value.

Picking the stuffed animal up, I set it closer to her sleeping form before shutting off the light and quietly shutting the door. Walking to my room I felt extremely uncomfortable leaving her alone in that room. She needs to be sleeping with me.

I sigh knowing I have to give her time to get to know me.

But that all starts tomorrow. I have to get her to love me.

I need her to love me.

*:.。.:*・★・*:.。.:*

{Vote & Comment}

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

143K 5.2K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
314K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1.1M 49.6K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
2.3M 116K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...