My Life in the Spotlight (5S...

By libbyluver14

Bindi is a 17 year old girl getting ready to go to college next year. Her brother is Ashton Irwin. He is the... More

Uh Oh
Busted
The Haunting
Blast from the past
Pressure much
Prank of all time
Leaving
Hurting
Reunited
Secret
Revelation
Competition Day (Part 1)
Competition Day (Part 2)
Best Surprise Ever!
Midnight Memories
Not a chapter
Change of heart
Running away
Discovered
What to do?
Found out
Breaks up are hard
Fashion problems, human problems, and breakups
Recovery
Bad day
Fashion Show
Backstabbing bitch
Long Way Home
Dinner date
Marriage is great I think
Big Mistake
R and R
Dream dress
Wedding of my dreams
Party of the century
End to a good weekend I think
Lonely
Best Night of my Life
Time of my life
Unexpected news :)
Reconciliation
Surprise! NOT!
Where Do Broken Hearts Go
Welcome to the world!
Australian Surprise
Home is where the heart is
House Guests
New models
He left what!
Goodbye
Promise
Sequel

Meeting Everybody

557 11 1
By libbyluver14

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be the sister of someone famous? Well I knew exactly how it felt since I was Ashton Irwin's sister. If no one knows who he is he is the drummer for Five Seconds of Summer. My name is Bindi Irwin. I am going on tour with my brother and his band mates this summer before starting college. I loved his band mates since they were really funny and just great to be around. They were going to be opening up for One Direction and it would be the first time they went touring in the US. 

"Bindi!" 

"What Ashton?"

"The lads will be here soon. We are all going to the airport together to fly to America. The first stop is in New Jersey so hurry up."

I quickly put everything together into my suitcase and headed downstairs with it all. I loaded up the car and waited for the other mates to get here. Ashton was already sitting in the car when we all got in. My mom drove us all to the airport kissing and hugging us. Ashton and I both promised to call her when we landed. With that we were off to our gate and our new adventure. 

The plane ride was long and bumpy, but of course I didn't mind it at all since I fell asleep for most of the ride. The boys were all asleep when we landed and I yelled at them to wake up. Groggily they all looked at me and I told them we had landed. 

Picking up our stuff at baggage check was the longest wait of our lives. Once all our bags were in the taxi it took us straight to where the One Direction boys told us to meet them. I was so nervous to meet them. I loved Louis, Niall, and Harry, but just meeting them all put me into a nervous fit. We met them outside of a stadium which looked huge. There were two tour buses as well as a lot of vans just sitting around. I noticed the 1D boys standing outside of one of the tour buses and I started to get nervous again. We all got out of the taxi, payed him, and then thanked him. Walking over to the boys I kept telling myself to calm down. 

We stopped right in front of the boys. They were all talking and hugging. Finally Ashton said "This is my sister Bindi. She's going off to college at the end of the summer and she wanted to tour with us. I hope that's okay." All the boys looked at me and smiled. Then they started to introduce themselves. 

"Hi. I'm Harry. This is Louis, Niall, Zayn, and Liam" Of course I knew who they were already.

"Oh my god. I know who you guys are of course. I'm a big fan and I can't believe my brother gets to tour with you guys." I couldn't catch my breath after that. I was so nervous. The 1D boys took us over to a bus and told them this would be their bus for the tour and let us all go and get settled in. This bus was different from my house and my bedroom and I was not liking it. Ashton turned around and immediately started to me something. 

"BINDI!"

"Huh what sorry." Four pairs of eyes were looking at me. 

"I was just telling the lads that there's not enough room here for you so you are going to stay with the 1D lads on their bus." I didn't understand what he was saying at all. 

"Am I being punished or something?"

"No, but mom and the lads and I all agreed that you are turning into a person that only cares about herself so really you are being like a stuck up person. We aren't punishing you just merely trying to make you learn a lesson." With that he took my bags and walked me over to the One Direction bus. They were waiting for me outside of their bus. Ashton dropped my bags at my feet and walked back to his bus.

"So this is our bus and I'm going to show you which bunk is yours. Unless you want the couch." Liam said to me. I climbed the stairs and saw five bunks which meant I was on the couch. 

"There are only five bunk here so where am I sleeping?"

"Your sleeping on the couch in the lounge. Sorry but we gotta get to rehearsal. Make yourself at home while we are gone."

"Alright, but could I actually come with you guys?"

"Sure we would love an opinion of a fan." There music was inspiring. I was a singer myself, but I wasn't all that good. I just liked to mess around. This tour was the Midnight Memories tour and so far I loved every song off of this album. 

"Bindi what song is your favorite song? It doesn't need to be off of this album." Louis asked me. 

"Ummm I like a lot of them, but I have to say my absolute favorite is Last First Kiss off of your Take Me Home album."  I told them smiling. Then all of a sudden they started to sing the song. They sounded so much better live than on a CD or my computer. I noticed something out of the corner of my eye and it was my brother and his friends. He held out a phone to me and I took it. I looked at him and he mouthed 'mom'. I rolled my eyes and got ready for this lecture.

"Hello mom."

"Bindi you know we aren't punishing you. I'm sure Ashton told you what we discussed."

"Yes mom I know exactly what you guys talked about. I can't believe that you want me to live with them. If I end up falling in love with them it won't be my fault."

"Bindi don't you dare fall in love with one of them. They are bad news." I had enough of her so I gave the phone back to Ashton and went back to the bus. I was tired of people telling me what to do. Sure I smoked and drank so that doesn't mean that I'm a bad person. I just had bad habits which reminded me that I had not smoked a ciggie since I left my house so I took one out and lit out. I inhaled the smoke and felt high already. For me smoking cigarettes was my release just like how some people drink to release I smoke. As I was lighting my second cigarette I noticed that the 1D boys were walking back towards me. Harry took the cigarette out of my hands took a drag and then stomped it on the ground. 

"Hey! That was mine."

"Yes it was, but your brother has left your safety and well being in our hands, so we are going to start with the cigarettes. Hand them over. I don't want to see you smoking another cigarette or I'll tell your brother and let him deal with you." I just looked up at Harry through my sunglasses. He held his hand out for them. Instead I took off running until I heard feet behind me. I looked behind me and saw Harry chasing me. I started to run faster until I bumped into someone. I looked up and Louis was there. I tried to go around him, but he grabbed my waist and arms holding me in place. Harry caught up to us and started to search me. He ended up finding my pack in my purse. What he didn't know was that I had an endless supply of them in my suitcase. 

"Louis let me go."

"No I think I like you this way. Vulnerable and weak." I ended up kneeing him in the groin. He fell to the ground groaning as I took off for Ashton's bus. I didn't want to look weak so I wiped my tears away as I entered the bus. I saw Michael smoking a cigarette, so I asked him for one. He just shook his head and looked behind him. I turned around and saw Ashton behind me. 

"Didn't Harry tell you that you weren't allowed to smoke anymore?"

"Yes." I gulped since I was nervous. He was my big brother, but sometimes he was intimidating. He took my arm and led me back to the other tour bus. Louis looked mad and Harry also looked mad. Liam and Niall and Zayn were laughing and I imagined that they saw Louis's face after I kneed him. 

"I think you owe Lou an apology."

"What for?" I asked Harry looking dumb.

"You kneed him in the groin which wasn't  very nice."

"You hit him?" Ashton looked mad. I nodded my head and then looked at Louis.

"I'm sorry." I didn't really mean it, but you know what he deserved it. He nodded his head and walked to the back of the bus. I went over to the fridge and removed a beer. I took a sip and Ashton took it away from me. 

"No drinking either." What! This was totally unfair. He put a water bottle in my hand instead. I took a sip just to show that I hated this.

"How long until the show?"

"Two hours which reminds me. I came to remind you guys that someone was looking for you. They told me to tell you to be backstage now so that you could get your hair and makeup done."

"Oh that was our stylist Skylar. She's actually Louis's sister."

"Oh well she looked really cute."

"I wouldn't let Louis hear you say that. He's really protective of her." Niall was telling Ashton. I was just sitting on the couch sipping my water listening. Louis came back dressed and ready to leave. I followed them back to the stadium. I could hear footsteps running towards us and I saw Luke with a water gun and he was chasing Michael and Calum. 

"Luke! You got me wet and this is a new shirt!"

"Sorry Bindi. Here let me help dry you off." At that he just squirted more water on me making me look drenched. You could see my bra now and I could see eight pair of eyes looking at my chest. Ashton hit Luke and then pushed Michael and Calum away while I just walked away to a dressing room that said One Direction on it. 

I'll update tomorrow! I hope you guys like this!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 367 34
Ambitious college student, Raegan Mills, had it all planned out until 5 Seconds of Summer band member Ashton Irwin saved her life. With the new buddi...
31.1K 593 62
Harley lives in Sydney with her family. Her life seems just ordinary But what happens if I tell you that her brother is Ashton Irwin,a member of a...
3.5K 212 34
Katerina is young girl who lives in Boston whose brother lives in Sydney, Australia. His name is Ashton Irwin. Heard of him? Yea, he is the drummer f...
378K 8.6K 39
Kelsey is Ashton Irwin's sister. He likes to keep her more of a secret to protect her, as she is quite fragile, medically. When she finds out that sh...