The Lee Brothers: Jihoon's He...

Gemstone03

The brothers Are Lee Jinki, Lee Yoongi, Lee Jihoon, Lee Seokmin and Lee Chan. Jihoon is a short, grumpy, cut... Еще

No Broken hearts in the club
I'm dying inside, I want to think that's it's a lie
I'm pathetic and So afraid
Hey Brother
I had an open mind Swore to never change
I see fire, Inside a mountain
You can count on me like 1 2 3
Move, dont you get comfortable
I am ready to let let go
I'd rather leave you broken, then whole with a broke heart
Love is War and War is Love
I'll be coming back for you
Nothing breaks like a heart
Take my hand and save me
I miss the stupid things that we do
I guess I kinda like the way you help me esacape
I will always be there when you need me
Open your eyes
We're living different lives

Over Again

274 13 0
Gemstone03

Yoongi holds his husband's hand as he drives to Bangtan. He doesn't even know why he is nervous, all they have to do is show their wedding video right? Nothing hard about that.

"I am this close to punching you" Jeongguk stops Yoongi's train of thoughts "My hand hurts" Jeongguk says. Yoongi quickly decreases the force he was using.

"Sorry" He apologizes. Jeongguk pats his hand softly.

"There's nothing to worry. Jin is your best friend, he will forgive you easily" Jeongguk tries to make his husband feel less stressed. Yoongi nods softly. He parks the car and breathes in. "Yoongi... We'll be fine" Jeongguk chuckles.

"Okay, come" Yoongi moods to himself. He gets out of the car. Jeongguk grabs the PC bag from the backseat and gets out. They walk into Bangtan holding hands.

Surprisingly, Namjoon and Taehyung welcomed them with open arms and smiles. Yoongi felt a weight lifting of his shoulder, a small one, because SeokJin is yet to show.

"He is just being dramatic" Namjoon tells Yoongi as he shows them to a table. He sits them down and walks back to the kitchen. Taehyung joins them grinning.

"What?" Jeongguk asks his friend curious. One can never tell what goes on in Taehyung's head. Well unless you are Joshua, but to be fair those to literally grew up together, they have know each other from birth.

"Don't worry, Appa is not mad. He really is just being dramatic" Taehyung tells the couple. He wants to ease Yoongi's nerves. "He doesn't hate you" He adds. At that moment Namjoon enters the restaurant/café with SeokJin.

"I don't want–"

"I don't care" Namjoon cuts his whining husband off. He sits him across Yoongi before he sits next to Taehyung. "Please fix him" Namjoon begs. SeokJin sends a glare to his husband.

"I am fine" SeokJin says and Taehyung looks down chuckling. SeokJin looks at his son Offended "Where is Joshua when you need him" SeokJin fakes.

"I won't talk" Yoongi says and Jeongguk opens the PC, puts on the video and turns the PC to face the Kim Trio. SeokJin looks at the computer screen and then back to Yoongi. He sighs.

Excited, Taehyung presses play.

After watching the video, Taehyung looks at his best friend with a frown. The couple literally cried at their wedding. People thought it was out of Joy, the guests but it wasn't, okay well maybe a mixture.

"Oh Yoongi, You shouldn't have cried on your wedding day" SeokJin scolds "Don't you know that's bad luck" He adds. Jeongguk rolls his eyes.

"People cry at their weddings all the time" Jeongguk waves it off. "I know You did" He adds.

"That's different" SeokJin says. Yoongi rolls his eyes this time. "Fine, You two are a match made in heaven. Stubborn mules" SeokJin says. He hugs Yoongi and then Jeongguk. "I am happy for you though." He says

Yoongi grins.

😐

Seungcheol pulls in the driveway of Jihoon's house. He gets out of his Car and runs up the front lawn. He knocks on the door and waites patiently for the door to open. For some reason, Seungcheol felt like dressing up. So he got dressed in a dress pants, With a plain white shirt and a dress shoes. Since winter is approaching, he added a knee length coat to the outfit.

Junhui opens the door, gives Seungcheol a one over and whistles. "Jihoon wasn't the only that cleaned up well" He says. "Come on in, Minghao is fussing with Jihoon's hair" Junhui says stepping aside. Seungcheol enters the house and Junhui closes the door behind him.

"Nice place" Seungcheol says looking around the living room. Junhui leads him to the living room where he was reading a book, because apparently they are nice. "Whoa" Seungcheol gasps out looking at the miniature library.

"Yeah, Jihoon is a book lover and now, so are we apparently" Junhui says showing him the book he was reading. Seungcheol walks to one shelf. He picks out a book and laughs

"Twilight?" He asks Junhui.

"Yeah, Minghao says they better than the movies. And they are" Junhui explains. Seungcheol nods putting the book back in its place.

"Are they arranged?" He asks. Junhui nods " Like a real library" Seungcheol turns around when he hears Minghao's voice. The boy sounds like he is complaining.

"No, no, no. Jihoonie come back" Minghao yells.

"It's a mullet with a side cut Hao. There is nothing you can do to it" Jihoon says entering the living room. "I see you have found my stash of books" He says. Seungcheol nods with a small smile.

"Shall we?" He asks. Jihoon looks at Minghao with a smile.

"You did fine, I look great" Jihoon says and Minghao sighs. "We shall" He says turning back to Seungcheol. Seungcheol nods his head walking to Jihoon.

"He does look great" Seungcheol tells Minghao. Minghao grins. He pushes them out of the door excitedly.

"Have fun!" He yells waving his hand rapidly. Seungcheol takes Jihoon's hand as they walk down the lawn. He opens the door for the younger and closes it once Jihoon is in. He goes to his side of the car and gets in.

"Next stop, Shinning Diamond" Seungcheol says. "Bare in mind that I have no clue where that is" Seungcheol adds. Jihoon looks away from his phone with a smile and shakes his head.

"Just insert it in the GPS" Jihoon tells Seungcheol. "I'll do it" Jihoon inserts the address and leans back against the seat.

Jihoon turns to look at Seungcheol. He wants to bring up the kiss, they have not talked about it since it happened, a week ago. Jihoon would have brought it up, but he is not sure of Seungcheol's feeling for him. What if it meant nothing? It couldn't have right? Seungcheol was the one who initiated it.

"Stop staring" Seungcheol says. Jihoon looks away from the smiling male and down to his phone. Maybe it's safe if he keep quiet about it.

An hour and thirty minutes later Seungcheol parks his car at Shining Diamond. Jihoon pockets his phone and gets out of the car. Being New to the place Seungcheol chooses to follow Jihoon.

Lalisa looks at her oppa with wide eyes. "That's a new look Oppa. I like it" Lalisa says. Jihoon smiles at the girl. "Oh, Who is this?" She asks.

"Seungcheol" Seungcheol introduces himself holding his hand out for her to shake. Lalisa takes his hand and shakes it once before letting go. "Nice to meet you"

"Pleasure. Okay so, I know Oppa's usual, what will you have?" Lalisa asks. Seungcheol looks at Jihoon

"I would ask for what he is having but he likes black coffee... For some very odd reason..." Jihoon slaps Seungcheol's shoulder "... So I will have coffee with cream and sugar" Jihoon sticks his tongue out at Seungcheol. The Older chuckles softly.

"Aw, You guys are so cute together. Well, pick a table and I will bring your drinks" Lalisa says. Jihoon grabs Seungcheol's hand and leads him to the tables next to the bookshelves.

"Bookworm" Seungcheol says looking at the shelves. Jihoon rolls his eyes at the male. "Can you borrow them?"

"Why would I? I have a whole stash at home" Jihoon responds.

"I was talking about me numbskull" Seungcheol replies.

"You can just come to mine and get a book" Jihoon says shrugging.

"But, I don't like twilight" Seungcheol whines. Jihoon laughs. "It's not funny"

"I have more than just twilight books you know." Jihoon says. He picks up a book from the shelf and joins Seungcheol at the table. "Like this one is nice. I do have it at home" He slides the book to Seungcheol.

"I thought you were the one reading" Jihoon shakes his head. Seungcheol looks at the book and back to Jihoon. "Fine, But if I don't like it..."

"... I'll just get you another one" Jihoon says. Seungcheol pouts. "The book world is a beautiful place Cheol, Explore it" Jihoon says.

"You sound like an author"

"Maybe I am"

"Right and I am a painter"

😐

Jimin and Jeongguk are sprawled out on the carpet in Taehyung and Joshua's room. Taehyung lying on his stomach on his bed. His face is rested in his hands as he looks at Jeongguk.

"I wouldn't want to know what you are thinking about" Jeongguk comments looking at the boy. Jimin looks up from his phone and to Taehyung.

"Gukkie..." Taehyung begins. Jeongguk sighs. "... Does Jihoon like that Seungcheol guy?" Taehyung asks. Jeongguk looks at his friend.

"Uh... Not sure, I mean they are always together and Jihoon does look the happiest with him for some reason" Jeongguk answers honestly. There is no point in sugar coating with Taehyung, The older doesn't like it.

"You still like him?" Jimin asks. Taehyung turns to lie on his back, Looking at the ceiling, he sighs.

"I don't think it's just a like anymore." Taehyung says. "It's hurts, you know, To know that I sacrificed my love for Wonwoo and now I just can't get it back. I am not even allowed to have it"

"Have you tried?" Jeongguk asks. Taehyung turns to look at Him. "Well have you?"

"That's all I have been doing, ever since I came back. I tried the straightforward approach, tried being just friends even for a while – Failed by the way because it just can't be friends with him, even if I tried – I tried staying away. Worst thing I have ever done" Taehyung then let's out a frustrated scream. "WHY!"

Jeongguk and Jimin look at each end and then back to their friend. Usually they know what to say or do, but they seem to be at a loss of words at the moment. I mean what do you tell a man who has been in love for with the same person for almost a decade? 7, 8 years? To just move on?

"Tae—"

"What do I do? I mean if he has moved on with Seungcheol..." The name is said with so much venom, Jimin and Jeongguk have to blink for a second because who knew the bright Kim Taehyung had the ability to hate? "Do I just watch? Do I just let myself suffer by trying over and over again?"

"You can find another?" Jimin asks. Jeongguk slaps him whilst Taehyung scoffs.

"That's bullshit" Taehyung says "Do you know how hard it is for one to get over their first love?" Taehyung asks.

Jimin looks down. Of course he does. He too isn't over his first love, not that the boy even knows Jimin's feeling for him. Taehyung seems to have realised what he said and gasps.

"Jiminie..." Taehyung faces the boy

"It's okay Tae" Jimin tries to dismiss it. Taehyung shakes his head.

"It really isn't. Just because I feel like shit doesn't mean I have to make those around me feel it too" Taehyung says. "I am sorry" Taehyung apologises. Jimin shakes his head with a small smile.

"I understand what you are going through" Jimin says. Jeongguk doesn't. He married his first love, he is happy with his first love and it irks him that he can't help his friends.

"I feel like a shitty friend" He mutters. Taehyung and Jimin roll their eyes at him.

"This is our moment" Jimin says

"Yeah, like where did you fit in Mr. Jeon?"

"Okay, you guys are shitty friends"

Taehyung and Jimin laugh.

😐

They walk out of the airport. Luggages in their trolleys and Smiles in their faces. They inhale the nice Korean air and Look at each other. It has been two years and how they have missed the wonderful country.

They left things on pause, Their lives, friends, relationship, jobs. They are not sure if they can just press play and they resume where they left off, but they sure as hell are willing to try. If they fail, well they try again, at least one of the two is not willing to give up.

"Ready?" Mark asks Jackson

Jackson looks at his friend with a smile "Not at all" He replies. Mark nods subtly, At least they are on the same page.

"Good, neither am I"

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

194 49 28
Kim y/n, sister to Kim Seokjin. Who knew when she finally met her brothers band mates that one perosn would change her life. --------------- Our eye...
99.6K 2.2K 20
Your name is Lee Seo-yeon.You live in America with your older brother Lee Jong-hoon.You are a famous singer,actress and dancer.Your dad is the manage...
4.7K 120 16
(this is book 2 so i'll suggest to read book 1 so you can know what happen!) jisung and minho miss each other but doesn't show it. the video is still...
3.2K 119 12
You're a young girl, who's a little bit introverted and afraid to be under everybody's eyes. You only have your best friend, but it's ok for you. You...