Rumor Has It

Da -Izuku_Kun-

People having been spreading rumors that Momo and Todoroki have been dating. They all ask Momo, and she disag... Altro

Crying Softly
Crumbled into Pieces
Spoiled Dinner
Love is not a reality
5. Valentine's Day
Change your mind
Confronting
Who cares... right?
Second Date
Unexpected

Valentine's Day Night

3.7K 108 261
Da -Izuku_Kun-

I immediately flew into my apartment, then hitting the shower. I'm so excited! I felt my heart pound in and out of my chest, like a crazy bird in love! After the shower, I went into my closet, getting out clothes;

Wow! I look good! I turned around, then fixing my shirt, then smiling. I feel comfy.
I fixed my hair, then checking my wallet for money. My phone started to ring.
"Who could it be?" I muttered to myself. I looked at the ID. Unknown?
"Hello?" I answered.
"Hey Izuku..." Eden said, then laughing.
"Oh hey... uh... Eden?" I said, then looking at the mirror.
"I might apply to U.A. soon..." She said, with some serious voice.

"That's...that's good news!" I said, smiling.

"Call ya later!" She said, hanging up.

So that's done. I grabbed my keys, and walked out of my apartment. I felt the breeze hit against me. I feel so fresh. I'm hoping there wasn't any paparazzi. I walked a few blocks, to only see Momo standing at Shoto's house front gates. My shoulders sunk. I stood there, seeing the two talk to each other.
"I know we're not a couple, but...I'm dating Jirou now..." Momo whispered into Shoto's ear. My eyes widened. Shoto nodded, then giving Momo a tight hug. Where they actually-

"Izuku! There you are.." Momo said, then waving. I stood there like a deer in headlights. I thought of something dumb so I did jazz hands. Momo laughed a bit, before walking away. Shoto opened the gate, and walked towards me. I saw the clothes he was wearing. He wore a red and white grid shirt, along with black jeans. He wore white converse, with a chain sticking out of his jean pocket.

"Midoriya?" Shoto snapped his fingers in front of my face, tilting his head.

"hah?!" I shook my head, and looked at the bi haired male before my eyes.

"So where are we heading?" I asked, then hooking my arm to Shoto's. He went quiet.

"Before we go to where I want to go..I want to show you something..." Shoto said, softly.

I nodded. It was a quiet night. We saw couples strolling down the streets of Japan. Some were at kissing booths, and photo booths. I paid attention to them, not thinking that Shoto was right next to me. I chewed the inside of my cheek, as my eyes shifted to were Shoto was taking me. It appears our destination will be at the park. Shoto sat me down on the grass. He pushed me down, gently. He laid down beside me.

"You see those stars up there?" He broke the silence.

"I do..." I replied.

"Those stars tell us there is someone out there..watching over us no matter where we are..." He said softly.

I felt somewhat of a tear seep out of my eyes. Why am I crying? The thought of my father popped up into my head. I didn't want to show Shoto I was crying.

"Not only that...they're watching over us because they love us..." Shoto added, smiling to himself.

"Shoto..why did you bring me here?" My hands balled up into fists.

"Hm?"

"Why did you bring me here?" I asked again.

"Midoriya..I brought you here because...I need to confess to you." Shoto said, sitting up.

I sat up as well, my hands supporting me up. I looked at him. He didn't make eye contact with me. He stared at the stars.

"Izuku, you know we've been friends ever since you told me it's my power right? After that, we've changed. All two years of high school...and here we are...third years..." Shoto started.

I nodded, recalling those memories. I looked at my hands, remembering how purple and bruised they were. How did I manage to survive until this day?
"Anyways...we've had our fights..our arguments...and our good days.."

Come to think of it...Shoto and I are like a married couple. We have our good and bad days. We still support each other. Until that day when I saw Momo and him, that ruined our relationship as friends. I pursed my lips, then looking at Shoto.

"Your point is?" I made a hand motion.

"Izuku, look..what I'm trying to say is...I want to be your boyfriend.....I want to be your white knight..." Shoto said, with his face plainly.

"You're joking right?" I grinned playfully.

"I'm not.." He said, turning his head to the side, looking at me with his two bi colored eyes.

I gulped, seeing the reflection of me in his eyes. I feel like I'm being sucked in. I sat up, and crossed my arms.

"How can I trust you when I see you and Momo during class and you two are holding hands and batting your eye lashes to each other like 'LOVE BIRDS'?!" I yelled, seeing birds fly out of their nests.

Shoto sat up, and had a scared look on his face. He took a breath, and then no words came out of his mouth.

"Hm? Tell me!" I demanded. 

I waited for a minute, nothing. What is up with this guy?! It's just a simple question to ask...right? I looked at my watch, then sighing. I closed my eyes, then feeling lips being brushed against mine. They were rough but somewhat smooth. My eyes popped open, widening. I was being kissed by Shoto! I tried pulling away, but his hand grabbed caught of my arm. I tried using my free hand, but he grabbed my wrist. Not only that, his body was on top of mine. His weight was being all on me. I tried kicking him off, which didn't work. I felt like this kiss was long. It was like there was no end to it.

"MMMMPH!" I tried yelling at him, but it only made it worse. 

He only kissed me further. Shoto slipped his tongue into my mouth, as I struggled. What the heck is even happening?! Finally, I kneed him in the groin. I pushed him off me, the both of us gasping for air. He held the middle of his pants, grunting. A string of saliva was hanging from my lips. I wiped it off, my face heating up. I looked away, then wiping my face.

"Hnngh- I-Izuku....w-what the hell?!" He groaned, and rolled over to his back. 

"Tell me why are you with Momo... I won't ask again....If you don't tell me...your wish isn't coming true..." I huffed.

"Fine..." Shoto exhaled, then fixing his shirt. He turned to me, then his face going pale.

"My dad...Endeavor....caused all of it...."

CLIFF HANGER!!!~~~

Well this chapter took a long time to write and process. I procastinated and not only that..I was busy and lazy..and TIRED! I have a life (yeah I do...>->) out of Wattpad....so there it is! The truth is REVEALED!!! And it's late.....Valentine's Day XD Some people were right...Endeavor did all this... uwu..........comment below on your reactions and thoughts and questions!!!!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

68.9K 962 12
Ochako Uraraka and Izuku Midoriya have always had feelings for each other, but they never wanted to admit it. They have always wanted to find opportu...
55.1K 2.6K 29
Will their hearts ever heal? Book two of Three Troubled Hearts Enjoy No warnings!!!
52.8K 2.1K 18
(Complete but currently editing) He knew that he loved him, but he didn't know how to say it. He'd fallen for him but never confessed. If only he cou...
66.9K 2.2K 40
A hopeless student who idolized All-Might, only to have a crushed dream and join the support course, Izuku has left his dream behind and now goes on...