He's My Daddy

De TallMamma21

I've never had a boyfriend and my Dad left me when I was younger...I never thought I would be in relationship... Mais

Intro/ Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 14

531 21 4
De TallMamma21

Rebecca's pov

"Nat what do you think about my dress?"

I ask looking myself up and down in the mirror, she looks up from her phone and smiles. "Cute, what's the occasion?"

"Oh um nothing special, my job just wants everyone to be extra formal tonight."

"Ugh, only you would wanna look like a goddess for work instead of a date."

If only she knew. I giggle softly and look myself up and down one more time in my new sparkly black dress. It's not tight but still shows that I have a figure and is open on the sides so you can see my legs. I also decided to do a natural makeup look but of course I needed to wear my black lipstick, it always looks good on me and I love that it makes my lips look full.

"Should I wear my clear heels or my silver ones?"

"Honestly neither of them match so wear the black open toe ones, they make your legs look sexy."

"Why thank you now, where would they be exactly? I looked under my bed but they weren't there."

"I think they are on the top shelf in your closet." I checked my closet and there they were. "Yes they are, where would I be without you Nat."

"Probably still wearing track suits to hide your body, which is beautiful by the way."

"And how would you know Natalie? have you been checking me out?" I say looking at her through the mirror, she laughs but doesn't look up. "Of course what kind of best friend would I be if I didn't sneak a peek to make sure you know how beautiful and sexy you are."

"Aww I thought it was the fact your bisexual and find me attractive." I turn to her pouting she smiles pulling me on the bed making me squeal. "That may also be a reason but the main reasons are." She kisses my forehead. "You are my best friend and because I love you." I smile and wrap my arms around her.

"I love you too but I can't ruin my makeup so no more kisses." I say getting up, smoothing out my dress. "Fine, what time is your coworker picking you up?"

"They should be getting here soon actually so I'll probably go wait for them now." I finish putting on my shoes and grab my purse. "Cool, I have to get going anyway."

"Let me guess you have a hot date?"

"I wish the show I watch with K comes back tonight and she wants me to be home before it starts."

"Mama Katie at her finest." I laugh as we leave my room and go downstairs, Gabe was asleep in his room for once so we were able to leave the house in peace. "Alright I'll see you tomorrow, have fun tonight, stay safe and I love you."

"Love you too, give Mama Katie my love."

"Well do." She gets in her car and drives off which was good timing because. "Hello Princess."

I smile and put my hand on my hip as he rolls down his window. "You have wonderful timing sir, Nat just left." He gets out and opens my door. "Ah yes, best friend."

I smile and he closes my door. "You know you don't have to do that every time."

"Of course I do, I could not call myself a gentleman if I didn't do the bare minimum for you." I smile and kiss his cheek lightly. "Thank you."

"No need to thank me love, now put on your seatbelt."

"Yes Daddy." I say with a blush, he chuckles lightly and looks me up and down. "What?"

"Nothing, You just look very stunning in this very, very dangerous dress Princess." He puts his hand under my dress, grabbing my thigh and squeezing it lightly making me gasp. He smirked and pulled his hand away. "So this Nat, does she know what you, you know.

"No, she doesn't really know anything about this side of me and I wanna keep it that way for now, if that's okay."

"Aww it's cute that you asked permission but that is not up to me Princess, you get to choose who knows about us and about the way you live. I won't say anything unless you want me too." He kisses the back of my hand, making me giggle. We drove in silence for a while and I couldnt keep myself from staring at him, before I knew it I was asking him the stupidest question.

"Okay what is wrong with you?"

"I beg your pardon?" He chuckles and I roll my eyes fully turning to him. "You can't be this amazingly perfect and wonderful without having something wrong with you."

"Nothing is wrong with me, I'm not perfect but there is nothing wrong with me. Rebecca, why would you ask me something like that?"

"I don't know, I guess I wanna know what to expect, to prepare my heart for the worse."

We park behind the restaurant and I hear him sigh. "Rebecca I can't promise you that your heart won't be broken."

"Oh-"

"No what I mean is, I don't ever want to break it and if I am being completely honest Rebecca I want to protect it. The beauty and scary thing about this relationship is, it's new. You're taking a leap of faith with your heart, it may get broken but it also may fall in love and that's a chance I am willing to take with my heart. A chance I am willing to take with you. The real question is are you willing? Because as much fun as I am having with you, I also don't want to start something that's just gonna end in heartbreak again."

He says, playing with my hands. I half smile not looking at him. "Yes, I mean I'm scared but-"

"Rebecca you're willing, at this moment that's all that matters to me."

He kisses my lips lightly, I couldnt help but smile into it.

"Stop my lipstick isn't fully dry yet, do you want black lips?"

"No, after all why would I want some when I already have yours."

I blush and giggle pushing him away. "Tom!"

"Yes Princess?"

"Stop being cute, I have to go inside." I say unbuckling my seatbelt, Tom grunts but does the same, getting out of the car and coming to my side. Dont remind me that you're not all dressed up for me.

He puts his hand out for me to take and I smile. Wouldve been if you had bid for me. I kiss his cheek and smile, So next time bid for me.

"Oh darling its cute you think theres a next time."

"And who says-"

"Oh do you really wanna go there Princess?" He says pulling me into him, I giggle and shake my head no. He smirks and kisses my forehead. Good girl. We walk to the entrance of the restaurant and Tom opens the door for me. "What time did Robert tell you he was getting here?"

"Around seven but its only six fifty, he probably made revision."

He goes to talk to the hostess, I hide behind him. "Hello miss we have a revision at seven, for Downey."

"Let me check for you Sir, yes here you are. Your table is ready for you if you would like to be seated?"

"Oh I am just dropping someone off but I would like to walk her to her table if thats alright."

"Of course, right this way sir." He takes my hand and guides me to the table. We follow her to the back of the restaurant. "Here is your table madam and I will bring Mr. Downey when he is here."

"Thank you. I say quietly, She leaves two menus for the table and heads back to the front. Tom opens my chair for me, making me laugh. "Thank you."

"You are welcome darling, now he should be getting here soon. Once this dinner is over you give me a call and I will come pick you up."

"You're not staying?"

"As much as I want to stay and make sure Robert doesnt try anything, I promised him I wouldn't."

"How nice of you."

"Yes, I also have to finish reading some new scripts."

"Oh so it all works out."

"Yes, I guess your right."

:Yeah but um, if I feel uncomfortable, I mean I dont think I will but if I do I can call you right?" He smiles and kisses my lips quickly.  "Absolutely."

"And if I want to leave early youll come pick me up?"

"Yes of course, baby you're making me want to stay. If you're having second thoughts about this-"

"No, Im sorry I just get nervous easily. Its a bad habit of mine."

"You sure Princess?"

"Yes, now go home so you can miss me. I say with a smile, he kisses me again making me giggle. I lightly push him away. Go!"

"Alright."

"Bye." He smiles and leaves. I looked around the restaurant, it was really fancy and everyone looks really beautiful. I kinda feel out of place but its not bad for my first date.

Tom's pov

I close my car door and sigh. She will be fine, she will be fine.

I started the car and headed home, I had to keep telling myself that everything will be fine, even after I got home. I checked the time and it was ten after seven, hopefully Robert has gotten there by now. I headed to my bedroom when my phone rang, speaking of the devil.

"Robert?"

"Hey Tom."

"Whats wrong? Is Rebecca okay?"

"See the thing about that is I wouldnt know?"

"And why is that?"

"Im not at the restaurant and Im not going to be."

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Hey you guys, I know this chapter sucks and its not very good. Its just been a very hard month for me and I havent been sleeping. I did post though so that's a plus but again, I hope y'all are safe. Love, Tallmamma21 🥰🥰

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

3K 158 14
Hazel has been a fan of Tom Hiddleston since she first saw him in theaters during the first Thor film. Ever since she followed him on his socials and...
9K 397 9
He lived a life of lies, injustice, and neglect. He made gruesome mistakes. He was used, tortured, manipulated. But, sure, the God of Mischief can st...
100K 2.4K 39
You know, Captain America and Iron Man,right? Just something a little more private from their life ;) A mix of a huge fantasy world. You will experie...
162K 3.3K 26
! please do not read this story. i wrote this when i was younger, tried to edit it but i give up. it's terrible written and there are so many plot ho...