When will you see! ( Inuyash...

By WolfPanda95

So inuyasha and kagome have a daughter. Rin has a secret or two that no one knows about. Sesshomaru hasnt s... More

When will you see!
chap. 2
Chap. 3
chap. 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Authors Note
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 - Merry Christmas
Chapter 30
Authors Note
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Authors Note
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Authors Note
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Authors Note
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Authors Note
Authors Note
Anime Inspired Wax Melts

Chapter 21

2.5K 85 10
By WolfPanda95

Recap:

Rin's POV

“Don’t you know that dogs are supposed to obey their master?”

He growled at me for that, and his eyes turned red.  He had me pinned beneath him.  “You obey me, do you understand?”

“No, I don’t understand you.  I guess you’re going to have put me in my place.”

I grinned up at him, as he grinned down at me.  Kissing me roughly, lightning shot across the sky.  He pulled back and looked outside.  “Is that you?”

I smiled, “What if it is?”

He did not reply to me, he kissed me instead.  Making me the happiest girl in the world, once more. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rin’s POV

Hours later I was laying on my back with Sesshomaru’s head on my chest.  Running my fingers through his hair.  We were both trying to regain our breathing.  Eventually he was hovering over me, out breathing back to normal.  I leaned up and kissed him before laying back down.  “Can we just lay here all day1?  I’m tired.” 

He grinned.  “Yes.”

Yay.  I smiled and rolled over onto my side, as he layed down beside me on his side facing me.  I snuggled into his chest, as he wrapped his arms around me. 

I sat up and bringing the blanket to cover myself.  Sesshomaru was not in the room with me.  Where was he?  I closed my eyes, and focused.  He was a few rooms away.  I stood up and spun in a circle.  I was fully clothed, and I walked towards where I was sensing Sesshomaru’s location.  I knocked once before opening the door, and before he could reply.  He was sitting at a desk, looking a papers.  He looked up at me.

“You’re up?”

“Yeah, you weren’t there.”

I walked over to him and he opened his arms, allowing me to sit in his lap.  He focused his attention back to his papers.  Fun.  Not.  I laid my head on his shoulder as he began to write something, read, then write again.  I closed my eyes, and allowed myself to fall asleep.  He didn’t seem to mind either so.

I woke in his arms, he was still at his desk reading and then writing.  I kissed his cheek, he turned to look at me.  He smirked and then continued what he was doing.

“Sesshomaru what are you doing?”
“Paper work.”

“Sounds fun, not.”

He smirked again.  I started to trace my finger along his strong firm jaw, and then down his neck.  I kissed the weak spot on his neck, and then laid my head back on his shoulder.  He turned his head to kiss my forehead.  He finished a few hours later.  We walked to the dinning area.  On our walk he said that we were at his palace, or castle or whatever it is you wish to call it.  He told me that I may now rule by his side.  I smirked at that.  It was dark out now, so it was time for dinner.  I was hungry.  He heard my stomach growl and that’s when he finished.  At the same moment.  Funny.  I giggled at that. 

We reached the dinning area and a servant brought out what people in Kagome’s time would call wine.  We both received a glass.  He sat at the end of the long table, and I sat next to him, I was not ready to be separated from him just yet. 

“When we have guests, you will sit at the other end.”

I looked to the end of the table and nodded my head. 

Food was brought our for me, and I took, thanking the servant that had brought it to me.  They looked frightened at first, but soon bowed their head, and left.  I looked to Sesshomaru and he had his eyebrow raised, with his glass to his lips.

“What?  I was being nice.”

“They are servants Rin.”

“I can see that, so what.”

“We do not speak to them as equals.”

“Oh.”  I looked him in the eyes.  “You treat me as your equal don’t you.  I was a servant once.”

I placed my attention back to my food and ate in silence.  Taking a sip of my wine once I was finished.  A servant came out and took my plate and glass, including Sesshomaru’s glass.  I sat there and looked at the servant.  Remembering when I had to be one.  I closed my eyes and shook my head.  I stood as did Sesshomaru.  We walked through the halls.  There were even guards walking through the halls.  Some of them would bow to Sesshomaru as we passed, some would whisper about me.  A young servant girl, was struggling to lift something at the end of the hall so I went to go help her.  After it was put in place, she looked at me and was about to say thank you when she saw Sesshomaru behind me.  She bowed her head “I am sorry My Lord, forgive me.” She bowed to me.   “My lady, forgive me.”  She left after that.  Okay some things are going to have to change around here. 

“Sesshomaru?”

I turned to him, his eye brow raised.  “If they need help I will help, end of story.”  He sighed, in defeat.

I smiled big, and hugged Sesshomaru.  He did not hug back, he simply pulled away, and walked off.  I took off after Sesshomaru.  He was fast.  I had to search for him, so I focused on where he was.  Outside.  I reached him, he was walking fast, and did not seem to want to speak with me.  “Sesshomaru?”

He walked faster.  I called to him several times, but he continued to ignore me.  That’s it, I have had enough.  I put my hand up towards him, and he ran into an invisible wall.  He turned to look at me.

“Talk to me.”

He looked away from me. 

“I’m sorry, I screwed things up again, didn’t I?  I can leave soon, I won’t be a bother anymore.”  I turned to only have Sesshomaru appear in front of me.  He tilted my head up. 

“What are you doing to me?”  He seemed tired. 

I placed my hands on his chest.  Looking into his eyes, that seemed almost lost.  “Loving you, Showing you how to love.”  I stood on my tip toes and kissed his lips.  I was going to pull away but his arms wrapped around my waist.  I wrapped my arms around his shoulders.  He moved down my neck, when we appeared in his room.  He smirked, as he kissed down my neck, and finding my weak spot.  “I can’t seem to get enough of you.”

“Good.”  I pushed him towards the bed.  He fell back onto it, I know he fell on purpose.  I straddled him.  He was sitting up, and his hands went to my hips.  Memories of last night and this morning came back.  I smiled, and kissed him, slowly.  Pulling away, I was about to get off of him but he stopped me.  Looking at him, confused.  He laid me down on the bed.  It was so soft.  I grinned, this again.  I’m okay with it.  I am more than okay with it.  I love it.  I can’t get enough of him either.  Needing him closer to me, I started to pull at his cloths.  I want him again, and again, and again.  He pulled at my cloths as well.  He pulled the blanket over us, and kissed down my neck. 

There was a knock at the door, causing us to pull apart. 

“Lord Sesshomaru?”

NO.  Go Away.

“My Lord you have a guest.”

We pulled apart and Sesshomaru got dressed, and left the room.  I went to his bathing room, and started a bath.  After warming the water to my liking, I got in.  Soon Sesshomaru returned.  He ran into the bathing room, and looked at me.  He handed me a piece of paper.  A wanted poster, for me, great.  I looked up at him.

“Who gave you this?”

“It was only a delivery boy.”

I sighed.  I ran my hand through my hair.  Great, this is just what I need.  I looked up at him again, letting the paper fall to the floor.  “So they even have the higher ups coming after me now, just great.  Would you care to join me, Mi Lord?”

He stripped of his clothing and got in.  Wrapping me in his arms, I leaned back against him.  I was tense now, knowing who would possibly be coming after me. 

“Relax.”

“We both know what happened the last time you said that.”  I turned my head to look up at him, he had a cocky grin on his face.  I sighed, and relaxed against him. “Thank you.”

He kissed the top of my head.  After we were clean we got out and dried off, getting dressed and then going to his bed to sleep.  He laid on his back, as I laid the top half of my body on his.  My head on his chest, listening to his heat, it was calming.  His breathing, his fingers going through my hair. 

“Sesshomaru, we have a fight coming, a big one, if they find me….”  I trailed off.  Lifting my head to look up at him.  “I have to leave, and you can’t come.”

A look of anger plastered his face.  “They will use you against me, and I can’t, I can’t deal with that, they will use you to hurt me.  If the right people get a hold of you,” I couldn’t finish that.  I knew what they would do.  They had me for a year, I even worked for them for a while, I knew what they are capable of.  “I can’t lose you.”

His hand caressed my cheek. 

“I can’t lose you either.”

“Sesshomaru, you have to let me deal with this on my own.”

“No, I will not let you go through with this, not alone, I am to protect you.  You will remain here, with me, where I can protect you, where you will be safe.”

I sighed, and kissed him.  “I can’t put you and everyone I love in danger.”

I mumbled a few words, and I felt him go limp.  He is going to be so pissed when he wakes up.

I left him there, in the bed where we made love, where we became one.  I left him, like he knew I would, or did he know at all, did he think that I would actually stay with him?  I will not let anything happen to the people that I care about.  Not again.  I whistled and Blaze came to me.  Once on his back he took off.  I have to leave them all.  I do not yet know if I will come back, but I will try.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please again don't forget to vote or comment, or both.  I would love to know what you all think.  Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 46 15
Lilly thought she had a normal life with neglectful parents, but she was content with her life. With Kagome as her best friend despite the age differ...
30.7K 619 32
A female half demon named Masaru joins Inuyasha and the others on their journey but after some time she realizes that she may or may not have fallen...
155K 3.1K 36
Inuyasha tries to kill Kagome in order for Kikyo's soul to be whole again. But she was rescued by the Lord Demon Dog, Sesshomaru. He has someone to p...
248K 6.7K 37
You're a girl who grew up in a wealthy family, with a love for music and traveling. You set out to see the world, when you happen to meet Sesshomaru...