mr. daddy┃markhyuck

By chogiwanese

╻baby chan wants a daddy╹ ❀ markhyuck ❀ chogiwanese ━┅ ✎ this is made out of pure entertainment... More

⌜ intro ⌟
⌜ one ⌟
⌜ two ⌟
⌜ three ⌟
⌜ four ⌟
⌜ five ⌟
⌜ six ⌟
⌜ seven ⌟
⌜ eight ⌟
⌜ nine ⌟
⌜ ten ⌟
⌜ eleven ⌟
⌜ twelve ⌟
⌜ thirteen ⌟
⌜ fourteen ⌟
⌜ fifteen ⌟
⌜ sixteen ⌟
⌜ seventeen ⌟
⌜ eighteen ⌟
⌜ twenty ⌟
⌜ twenty one ⌟
⌜ twenty two ⌟
⌜ twenty three ⌟
⌜ twenty four ⌟
⌜ twenty five ⌟
⌜ twenty six ⌟
⌜ twenty seven ⌟
⌜ twenty eight ⌟
⌜ twenty nine ⌟
⌜ thirty ⌟
⌜ thirty one ⌟
⌜ thirty two ⌟
⌜ thirty three ⌟
⌜ thirty four ⌟
⌜ thirty five ⌟
⌜ thirty six ⌟
⌜ thirty seven ⌟
⌜ thirty eight ⌟
⌜ thirty nine ⌟
⌜ forty ⌟
⌜ forty one ⌟
⌜ forty two ⌟
⌜ forty three ⌟
⌜ forty four ⌟
⌜ forty five ⌟
⌜ forty six ⌟
⌜ forty seven ⌟
⌜ forty eight ⌟
⌜ forty nine ⌟
⌜ end ⌟
⌜ special chapter ⌟

⌜ nineteen ⌟

52.3K 3.5K 4.1K
By chogiwanese

how about your secretary?

mark furrowed his brows when donghyuck was being included in this conversation.

does he deserve to be chan's mother?

chan's mother, lee donghyuck? first of all, donghyuck is a man and not a woman. second of all, mark knows his father doesn't literally mean it that way but even though, he honestly doesn't know. third of all, he is chan's blood-related parent which means mark won't allow his baby having a mother that he doesn't even love.

but somehow, a yes almost escaped from his mouth.

the father was getting impatient, mark is taking to long to answer. ❝it's either you answer me or..❞ was suddenly could feel his legs shaking, ❝i'll give you a punishment for hiding this from me.

he didn't want to answer neither did he want to accept any punishments from his father. he knew his father will not go easy on him even though he is his son.

mark took a deep breath, ignoring his fast heartbeat and his mind that's spinning from all the thinking. ❝yes.

he too was shocked, he didn't know why he answered a yes. his mind said no, knowing that it's wrong for someone he doesn't even have feelings for to be his son's so called mother. but his heart said yes, donghyuck can be a great mother for chan and mark knows that.

seems like he followed what his heart is saying.

donghyuck deserves to be chan's mother.❞ mark just let his mouth speak whatever his heart was saying, thinking that it was no use to hold it back. ❝he is a great parent, he can take care of the bab—

and you want him to be the baby's mother?❞ the man scoffed, ❝we aren't even sure if he wants to be the baby's parent. he may look like it but deep inside, he might be hating it. you as the baby's father and him as the baby's mother? a happy family? please, he doesn't even love you.

is the man trying to destroy whatever they are having right now? looks like he is.

mark scoffed, ❝he loves me.❞ he was confident because he knows it's the truth.

hm?❞ the man leaned back from his seat, ❝we'll see about that.

what is he going to do?

🍼

you're honestly doing well without chicken hands around.

honestly, he missed him. a day turned to two, three, until a week passed. the baby is starting to miss his mister daddy so much to the point that he would go out of his office and go wait in front of the ceo's door hoping to see mark going out of the office. donghyuck panicked once when that happened, he was finding for the baby, turning his office upside down, only to see the baby sitting silently infront of the ceo's office.

i'm trying not to be affected.❞ donghyuck said, eating his lunch.

why is that?❞the donghyuck ten knows usually let the whole company knows about him missing mark, always mentioning that ceo to whomever he hangs out with, but now he's keeping quiet about it.

the father is here and might misunderstand.❞ donghyuck sighed, ❝i am actually no one but just a secretary to mark. we just got close because of the baby but if the baby is gone, i'm just a no one to him. so why would i get worried and miss someone whom i don't even matter to?

ten wanted to punch this male right in front of him. are mark's actions not that obvious? unlike everyone who mark's fires when they do something wrong, mark only scolds donghyuck. it could be seen that donghyuck is treated differently but seems like the younger is too dense to notice. mark even took care of him when he was sick which shocked them because mark usually doesn't care for his workers that much. ten guessed that if it were him that was sick, mark won't even let him have a day off.

so you don't love him anymore?❞ finally, after years of being in love with the ceo, donghyuck decided to stop his feelings. ten doesn't know what to say about that.

i still do..❞ the tanned male frowned, ❝i don't know.

you don't know?

these past few days without his presence made me realize that it actually hurts loving someone who doesn't even care about you.❞ he checks his phone always to see if mark would ask for his state, if he's okay or not, or even ask about the baby but not even a single message was received from him.

ten let out a soft giggle, ❝you realized that just now?

hey shut up!❞ donghyuck pouted as he slouched back from his seat.

but ten understands. donghyuck was too busy being in love to even have time to think about how it feels to be the only one giving the love but not receiving it. and now that he isn't busy being in love since the person he loves isn't around him at this time, he finally got time to think and ask himself if it's even worth it. if falling in love with chicken hands without receiving his love is worth it.

you're not falling out of love, are you?❞ that would make ten sad for some reasons. one of them is that his ship would sink.

not yet. ❝hopefully.❞ donghyuck said in a joking manner, earning a look from ten.

he's been having this romantic feelings towards their ceo for years now, it won't be that easy to forget about those feelings. but surely, he knows that one day his heart will get tired from loving without receiving anything in return and it will stop one day.

but what if chicken hands will suddenly have feelings for you?❞ ten gave the younger a worried look. ❝and that's when you'd be moving on from him.

donghyuck smiled. ❝lucky for him, it's going to be easy.

the older furrowed his brows at what the younger had just said, how is it going to be easy for mark?

my heart is always open for him to enter.❞ the tanned male said, ❝saying those three romantic words will immediately make me fall in love with him back again.

🍼

donghyuck was busy typing a document from his laptop but his attention was grabbed by the baby who's struggling to carry the standee and place it in the middle of the room. donghyuck was not going to mind it and just let the baby do whatever he wants to do, understanding why he's like that since he missed his mister daddy so much, but the baby suddenly spoke.

papa, when will mister daddy come back?❞ the baby sat in front of the standee and stared at it with a sad look.

that's a question donghyuck can't answer. he doesn't even know the answer. ❝soon baby, he will be back soon.

he doesn't even know where mark went off too. he wondered why the older left without saying anything and even telling them that his father will be managing the company for a while. not that his father is doing a bad job in dealing with the company but donghyuck just misses having mark around. he misses acting as a parent together with him. he misses looking like a married couple with him—

meanwhile, mark on the other hand was groaning while ruffling his hair as he stared at what's shown from the surveillance camera from his laptop. he didn't want to stay at the security room for the whole time which is why he asked jungwoo to connect his laptop to the surveillance cameras and he was frustrated as time passed by.

donghyuck showed no sign of missing him. he's doing his work like the usual but looking a bit down than before.

stupid laptop, why does this have no sound?❞ mark clicked his tongue, motioning his fists to hit his laptop.

jungwoo did warn to him about not having an audio whem connected but mark ignored that warning. not like mark can do anything about it. either way he didn't want to stay inside the security room doing nothing but watch what's on the surveillance camera which is why he's at his own house and is accepting it even though it has no audio.

he would see donghyuck talking with the baby but doesn't know what they are talking about. he hopes it's about them missing him. and another thing, he's starting to less see donghyuck talking with the standee and now the baby is talking to it more.

he is fine by it, at least it looked like the baby really missed him but a small part of him is somehow disappointed that donghyuck isn't showing any signs that he's missing his presence even a bit.

was i wrong?❞ maybe he was too confident to think that donghyuck has feelings for him. but he was sure of it, not only donghyuck's actions is showing it but also his friends that are his co-workers. they tease him a lot.

he was sure that donghyuck loves him.

mark's eyes widened when he saw the tanned male carrying a folder as he was talking to the baby about something before leaving the office and leaving the baby there without company except for the standee.

pushing himself off the bed, mark grabbed a random shirt and changed into that as he wore his spectacles and barged out of his bedroom. ❝i can't take this anymore.

baby i'll be back okay?❞ donghyuck approached the baby and ruffled his hair with a smile, ❝i'll be putting these files inside mister daddy's office.

hearing that made the baby's face lit up. ❝mister daddy here?

his papa frowned while shaking his head as a no. ❝his father is the one there.

the baby crossed his arms as he looked away. ❝i don't want to see mister old man.

donghyuck then stood up and let out a giggle. ❝stay here okay? don't do anything that'll hurt yourself.

he then made his way out after receiving a nod from the baby. forcing his feet to move, donghyuck walked towards the ceo's office taking a deep breath before opening it and being greeted by the same old familiar face he sees these past few days.

he silently made his way to the ceo's desk, not minding the look this man is giving him, and placed the files that he just finished encoding in his laptop. he didn't say a word to the man, not gave him even a short glance.

the man can't help but raise a brow at the male's actions. ❝stop.

donghyuck was about to leave but the man spoke which made him stop on his place. he turned around and continued to look down as if the floor is the most interesting sight of all.

lee donghyuck,❞ the man slowly said his name, taking all the time in the world. ❝mark lee's secretary, am i right?

ye—

or maybe someone more than that.

donghyuck closed his mouth back. what does that mean? to keep his composure, donghyuck took a deep breath and gave the man his most sweetest smile. ❝i am just his secretary.

hm, is that so?❞ the man expected something more, like exposing their relationship perhaps. ❝so you probably don't miss him and all if you're just his secretary.

the man is doing this for no reason but the reason definitely not to ruin his son's life. he's actually helping him. he's helping his son find someone fitted for him, may it be a boy or a girl. because after finding out mark's secret relationship with that woman, he pitied him. now, he wanted for mark to have someone who may not be rich, who may not have everything in the world, but who is perfect for him.

and donghyuck here couldn't help but be pissed off. he didn't know why the man is telling him all this. it's not like it's the first. everytime he visits mark's office to place a file on his desk, the father is always there to greet him instead of mark. and the father would always ask him if he misses the ceo or not. of course, donghyuck didn't want mark to get in trouble for having a complicated relationship with someone who's out of his league, which is why he always ignores that question and politely leaves the office.

but now he surely wasn't having it. ❝i don't know what you are trying to say sir but if you want me to answer that question so bad then i'll gladly answer it.❞ donghyuck took the guts to raise his head and stared at the man who's doing nothing but give him a stern look. ❝yes, i miss him.

that's all the man wanted to hear and to think that donghyuck is going to stop there, seems like the younger is caught up with his emotions.

i miss him not just as a ceo..❞ donghyuck clenched his fists tight, ❝but as a person. i miss him being here, taking care of the baby, and probably also miss him taking care of me.

that's even better than hearing just a plain old i miss you. that's not all that surprised the man, donghyuck suddenly confessed something that is not even part of the plan.

i don't know where he is right now but i hope you're not making him suffer.❞ donghyuck's voice softened as well as the way he looks at the man, ❝i love him so much, it also hurts me thinking that he's out there suffering.

the man's eyes widened. ❝you love him?

yes so mu—❞ donghyuck paused for a moment before he gasped so loud. he just realized what he just said and had the urge to throw himself out of the window. he then regained himself and quickly took a low bow at the man. ❝please forgive me for blurting out useless information, i'll be leaving now.

useless? those are actually useful. not only did this prove that mark wasn't lying about his secretary having romantic feelings for him, he can now have something to tease to his son.

the man watched donghyuck hurriedly making his way out, hitting his head for exposing himself. he can't help but chuckle at that cute action the male is doing. he even almost stumbled his way for not looking as he was busy hitting his head. opening the door, both the man sitting by the swivel chair and donghyuck froze from their place after seeing who was waiting outside the door.

mark?

sir lee?

he heard it. he heard everything and he can't help but be happy at what he heard. mark held the younger's wrist and then pulled him for a tight hug, making the younger almost cry at the touch. he missed it. he missed mark's presence.

mark tightened the hug, ❝you did well.

t b c

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 9.9K 30
Mark knew, he always knew. On the day of his 18th birthday, he would be able to change into a wolf any time he needed to or wanted to. However, a se...
45K 1.4K 25
ೃ⁀➷ ┃ 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 - percy jackson 彡 ❝ Okay 𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔, what do you suggest now, huh? ❞ ❝ Wow 𝒔𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒂𝒔𝒎, that's original kelp head...
420K 9.9K 23
❝ what matters most is we finally found each other , and that truth is stronger than the pain of our past ❞ - john...
2.2M 89.3K 72
#1 on the billionaire hot list (May 16) Avery Tanner's life is about to change when she saves a young man from his death. She can't stop thinking of...