Little Black Dress

By softng

'I love you and I'm sorry,' he writes. β€’ β€’ Miles Miller's life was perfect. He had the perfect girl, a hous... More

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter Thirteen

32 7 1
By softng

'Dearest Luna,

I'm so sorry for everything that I put you through. I never meant to hurt you. None of this is your fault, and I want you to remember that you were the one thing that kept me from dying all these years.

I'm sorry. I just couldn't take it anymore. I'm always disappointed in myself and I feel like you are too.

No, it isn't your fault. I love you so much, and I don't want to see you sad. I don't want you to lift the burden from my loss; you did nothing wrong.

I'm sorry if I wasn't not good enough. I'm sorry if I let you down.

From Miles Miller.'

___________________________________
Another short chapter!

Sadly, the goal was not reached. We were 8 reads short! I'm setting up a new goal because I need more time to write.

Goal: Reach 420 reads

Guys, I really hope that you like this book. Honestly, please give me feedback on the book.

Love you all!
___________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.2K 7K 30
A Lawyer, Bold with a bit of anger issues, Smart, Not in good terms with his Father. A Girl, Sweet but Insecure about her weight, With Career tension...
41.9K 798 44
Short scenarios for your favorite characters! (Well the male characters at least) The characters included are Alastor, Angel Dust, Sir Pentious, Husk...
111K 2.5K 51
Alissa Iris De LeΓ³n the daughter of both the Spanish and Italian Mafia. A week after she was born she was sent away from her 2 brothers to live with...
186K 313 25
Compilation of the Best Stories on Literotica