Sex Lessons

By ThatTrillBlasian

Grayson can't seem to understand why he feels the need to shrink himself whenever the topic of sex is brought... More

Sex Lessons
Character Aesthetics & Playlist
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
Epilogue

08

27.9K 1.7K 3.1K
By ThatTrillBlasian

Chapter Eight | Nude Photo

It's really hard to enjoy family dinner when the only thing running through my mind is the crude imagery of Aries Lockhart dry humping one of my academic trophies.

It's been about three hours since Aries left and I thank God that he wasn't here when my parents got here. My mother probably would've had a stroke if she seen a guy like Aries Lockhart making his way down her steps, and my father probably would've stripped searched the boy, because Aries just had this aura to him, something that easily told he was trouble. Maybe it's the way his top lip curled whenever he smirked, or maybe it's the way his chestnut brown eyes always turned a shade darker whenever he got frustrated or upset.

Aries just oozes out fuck boy energy, and that's more than enough reason for anyone parents to not want him within thirty feet of their child.

"My teacher was ranting today about how the world is dying and no one is doing nothing about it. He showed us a picture of a sick polar bear and it reminded me of Uncle Raymond." Theo says causing me to look up from my plate.

My mother blinked, her fork frozen in her steak. "Uh, that's very interesting Theo. A little random but interesting nonetheless." She forced a smile.

"How about you Gray? How was school today?" My father asks, his head down as he stuffed his fork in his mouth.

"It was the same as always," I started, my eyes trailing down to the green peas in my plate and I began to shuffle them around with my fork. "We didn't have practice today so I just caught up on my studies."

Today was the same as usual if you don't count Aries coming over to teach me the basic of masturbating, but other than that it was completely normal.

My parents nodded at me as they continued to eat, while I somehow had managed to lose my appetite within the first few minutes of sitting down at the dinner table. I wasn't hungry and maybe it had to do with the fact that Elena wasn't talking to me. It's been two days since the incident and she hasn't responded to any of my text messages. I get she's upset and I can't really blame her, but she can't be mad at me forever for something like that. Can she?

I just want to talk to her. Be with her. Feel her.

I miss her.

"Oh, I heard about Elena being in charge of the homecoming committee this year. That must be exciting." My mother smiled at me from across the table, and I tried to force one back but all I could manage was a weak one.

"Yeah she's gathering up a few others to help her with it. Spencer is actually one of the ones helping her." I told.

My father lifted his head up. "Spencer's helping her out with the homecoming? Wow, never thought I see the day that girl took interest in something girly."

My brows scrunched together as I stared at him. What is that supposed to mean?

"Is Spencer a lesbian?" Theo chimes from beside me, and immediately everyone turns towards him with wide eyes.

"Theodore," My mother gasped aloud sending my brother a furrowed brow glare. "You don't even know what a lesbian is, and stop assuming people's sexuality based around their interests. It's rude."

Theo sighed before slouching in his chair. "I just wanted to know if she was a carpet muncher." He mumbled.

"Dammit Theo!" My father slams his fist on the table as my mother lets out another gasp at her son.

"Alright, I'm done." I pushed myself away from the table, wiping my hands and getting up from my chair. There was only such much of this I could take.

"You haven't even finished Grayson." I heard my mother say as I made my way up the stairs and I waved her off. "I'm not that hungry." I replied back.

Walking into my room I slammed the door behind myself. I instantly fell onto my bed, my face burying deep inside my pillow and bed sheets. Why and how does my family manage to make every little conversation so awkward? It's unbearable to even sit through dinner without Theo bringing up a stupid question, mom getting mad at him about it, and my dad chuckling to himself only to get scolded by my mom right after. It's the same thing every time everywhere we go. It's like I'm the only normal person in this family.

Well, if you subtract the whole not being able to have sex thing.

Sighing, I closed his eyes for a moment, savouring the idea of being alone without my annoying family. My right hand came up to my abdomen, unknowingly running my fingertips over the ridges of skin. My eyes opened, looking down at my hand and the position it was in. My mind shot back back to Aries "lessons" from earlier.

I've never really masturbated before, and I honestly don't feel like that would help me with my situation with Elena, but it was worth a shot, right?

My hands lifted my tank above my belly button, and my fingers trialed slowly from my sternum down towards the waistband of my underwear, a countering shiver ran upwards from the base of my spine, making the hairs at the nape of his neck stand up.

This is weird. Really fucking weird.

When my hand reached my briefs, I let it linger there, confused on if I should continue or not. "I want you to masturbate, like full on jerking your dick so fast it catches on fire type masturbation." The words of  Aries filled my head, and I mentally grimaced at myself for even hearing his voice at a time like this.

The hand just above my briefs dipped under the fabric then, stroking through my pubic hair to the base of my penis. With closed eyes, I wrapped my index finger around to the underside, my thumb pressing on top, and I began to gently run my two fingers from the base to just below the head. The dry feeling of my hand against my member was pleasant, almost relaxing, before I was even fully hard.

I'm actually doing this, I can't believe it.

I continued this motion for a while, lazily stroking up and down, occasionally fiddling with the slit, until I managed to get myself hard enough that it was no longer enjoyable to play with myself without any lubrication.

I stopped and looked down my growing member in my hand. I like to think I have a decent looking penis. It's not too big but it's definitely far from little. It's a little darker than my usual beige skin, and the shovel shaped head is nice to look at.

I have a pretty penis. It's ashamed no one has seen it yet. I pushed myself off my bed, my penis sticking out like a third leg as I walked over to the full body mirror in my room. I stared at my naked self, examining my figure with curious eyes.

Aries said that the reason I'm hesitant on sex is because I feel like I'm inexperienced compared to Elena. I never thought it about it really, mostly because Elena and I never really talked about sex. I knew she's had sex before, but with how many people and how many times was a mystery to me. As most people my age cared about a persons body count — I didn't. It's pointless really, I mean who cares about the number of people you slept with? As long as you're not carrying any stds you're okay in my book.

Maybe I should send Elena a nude to let her know that hey, I'm not inexperienced and I'm ready. Wait, should I text Aries and ask him first? Would that be weird?

Yeah, that'll be weird. Let me just do it.

Standing in front of the mirror, phone in hand, I didn't realize how cold it was until my dick stood straight up like it just ate some spinach.

Better than limp spaghetti, I thought and then winced. Bad analogy.

Trying to hide the heat rising in my already reddened cheeks, I turned my head to the side and snapped a picture. "Nope."

I tried a different pose; I stood military style, my legs spread and chest poked out, one arm on my hip. I took the picture. I stared at myself in the mirror, becoming frustrated and increasingly more embarrassed. "Fuck it, I'm not doing this." As I headed back over to my bed to put back on my clothes when I suddenly saw something streak out from under my bed peaking out, it wasn't until it was too late that I realized it was that trophy Aries humped.

"Shit-" I slipped on the trophy, the floor rising to meet my face. That's when the flash on my phone blinded me. I landed on the floor with a thud, and quickly sat up to look at my phone. On the screen was a picture of me. Falling. I looked like a dying horse.

Nope. Nope. Nope.

My finger tried to quickly click over the delete button when a sudden pain shot up from my crouch. "MOTHER OF FUCK MY DICK." My phone had binged. Wincing, I looked down and my veins exploded with ice.

Image sent to contact Aries Lockhart.

••••
Excuse any mistakes or errors

Well this chapter was . . . interesting lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 271 30
"I think you have internalized homophobia." Philip looked at her, his mouth slightly curved. "Jokes on you." -- Philip is a seventeen year-old teenag...
32.6K 1.7K 40
A quiet boy trying to live a quiet life, yet his classmates can't seem to leave him alone. (Warnings: old sh scars, neglectful abuse by parents, ment...
83.9K 7.5K 165
Blu never liked his bestfriend, AnneMarie, having a crush on Mr.Popular of their school, Robin Akage. Robin is a jerk, and he even admits it himself...
23.2K 784 22
Max was like most other people, very nervous to go to high school, but he's best friend, Zoey, was very exited. Max had a secret that only Zoey knew...