Barrier - Katsuki x Reader

Per tudogg

After an accident as a child leaves you traumatized you shut everyone out and build walls and barriers that w... Més

Chapter 1 - Past
Chapter 2 - School
Chapter 3 - Tested
Chapter 4 - A Fanboy?
Chapter 5 - Mall
Chapter 6 - Interaction
hello!
Chapter 7 - Fight
Chapter 8 - Useless
Chapter 9 - Draw!
Chapter 10 - Ready!
Chapter 11- Win
Chapter 12- Poem
Chapter 13- Train
Chapter 14- Window
Chapter 15- Interest
Chapter 16- Trip
Chapter 17- Lesson
Chapter 18- Stop!
Chapter 19- Fear
Chapter 20- Dress
Chapter 21- Cafe
Chapter 22- Festival
Chapter 23 - Anniversary
Chapter 24 - Senseless Fun
Chapter 25 - Participate?
Chapter 26 - Well?
Chapter 27 - Bakugou
Chapter 28 - Y/n vs Bakugou
Chapter 29 - Cruel
Chapter 30 - Fuck Off
Chapter 31 - Instincts
Chapter 32 - Risk
Chapter 33 - Wounds
Chapter 34 - Plan
Chapter 35 - Gift
Chapter 37 - Health
Info
Chapter 38 - Falling Apart
Chapter 39 - Project
Chapter 40 - His House
Chapter 41 - Closer
Chapter 42 - Home
Chapter 43 - Protect
Chapter 44 - Sweet
Chapter 45 - Laugh
Chapter 46 - Training Camp
Chapter 47 - Kids, Baths, and Towels
Chapter 48 - Training Begins
Chapter 49 - Love
Chapter 50 - Trouble
Chapter 51 - Toga
Chapter 52 - What About Him?
Chapter 53 - Confusion
Chapter 54 - Escape
Chapter 55 - Pushed Away
Chapter 56 - Bland
Chapter 57 - Wake Up
Chapter 58 - Beginning of the End
Chapter 59 - Die!
Chapter 60 - Puppet
Chapter 61 - Silence
A/N
SEQUEL!

Chapter 36 - Guilt

16.6K 682 316
Per tudogg

"Your exams will be held soon, both physical and practical. So study or you'll fail." Aizawa said before slipping into his yellow sleeping bag and falling on the floor to sleep.

The class began chatting about the exams. A figure approached you and you looked up.

"Hey Y/n" Uraraka spoke.

"Hm." You hummed, humoring her for now.

"I, uh, saw you the other day, I was just curious, why did you go to the hospital?" She asked nervously.

You stayed silent for a while before answering.

"I was visiting someone."

She looked confused, "Oh? Who?"

"Thats none of your business." You spat back causing her to visibly flinch.

Something must've changed or snapped in her, instead of just walking away with a sad look like you had expected, she snapped back.

"You dont have to be so mean y/n! I thought we were friends before but your only hurting everyone's feeling now! I dont know what happened but I wish you would stop being such a jerk!"

The room had silenced at her speech and your face was actually holding an emotion for the first time in weeks. You shouldve been angry, repulsed, even flat out ignored it, but instead some force inside you seemed to be trying to break through your cold exterior, and it was.

Your face, normally placid, twisting with guilt, grief, and disappointment. Not of her or anyone else for that matter, but for yourself.

You felt disappointed in yourself. You didn't like it one bit. You hated in in fact.

"Why do I feel this way! I'm no coward! I shouldn't be able to be swayed by such trivial emotions! So why? Why does my heart hurt so damn much?!"

You stood abruptly, Uraraka backed up instinctively, probably thinking you were gonna hurt her or something.

Her actions made you seethe, the other half of you feeling shame and guilt. You blindly stumbled past her and out of the classroom, numbly stepping down the hall until you made it outside.

It was quiet and you sunk to your knees bitterly.

"I'm so stupid. I hate this, I hate myself, life wouldve been better for everyone if I never existed! And maybe.... maybe even they would still be alive...." You cried to yourself.

You could still remember your mothers grip on you and firm as it was the night she died. The memory of your fathers face having seemed to vanish from existence, you could only remember the turned over lifeless husk that used to be him.

"Its all my fault! And I even had to go and make it worse by killing all those people!" You ran your hands repeatedly through your hair, pulling it at the roots.

It hurt but it was nothing compared to the emotional pain you were currently feeling.

You hunched over onto the ground and hid your face with your arms. You could feel your ragged breathing picking up, it was quick and short but still, you ignored it.

"Its no wonder people use me and hurt me... I'm nothing-" your words trailed off as your head got light and you passed out.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

131K 5.3K 34
In the hero world, you were either a pro or just an average sidekick. Surprising to most, Misaki Haruka at a very young age had already moved quickly...
6.6K 119 23
Katsuki Bakugou is a hot headed teen who wants nothing more than to be the best hero possible. When he meets y/n, he has a feeling he's never felt b...
80.6K 1.9K 21
As we all know, Katsuki Bakugou is known to have a hot temper, is cocky, and likes to destroy things. Y/N, a kind, quiet, and cheerful girl. They bot...
6.8K 529 15
COMPLETE!!! This world is a bit different than in any show or movie correlated with Boku no Hero Academia. In this world, heroic identities are kept...