Sinners -Sweet Pea-

By Tori_vx

Lou Jones, beautiful, popular and powerful girl with Serpent blood running through her veins. Rebellion big o... More

1. What the hell is secrets and sins?
2. You thought right, loverboy
3. Sweet Pea? What the heck is that?
4. Nancy Drew strikes again
5. Lou you scared me
6. Pureheart the Powerful
7. Have fun in the snakepit
8. A modern day version of Bonnie and Clyde
9. Snake bites over dog fleas
10. I am his partner in crime
11. A certain dark-haired Serpent who likes to wear dog tags
12. I'm still your Daddy
13. A crate of pancake mix
14. All snakes have a soft underbelly, he's yours
15. I really like you, Sweet Pea
16. You wouldn't let your momma get hurt, would you Charlotte?
17. You look good in a turtleneck
18. Did he give you snake bites yet?
19. I want you, all of you tonight
20. He's good, right? He looks like he is
21. Watch it, carrot head
22. So, you must be Lou
23. Now it's time we bite back
24. Who do you think was her first kiss?
25. He doesn't deserve someone like you
26. Welcome to: Carrie the Musical
27. You're just like me Lou
28. I do satisfy her more than you could ever have
29. Like mother like daughter
30. I always told you boys are dumb
31. A pretty girl like you
32. Wounds heal I guess
33. I was waiting all summer for you, Lou
34. This is like an episode of Gossip Girl
35. Your puppy love is the best
36. In that case, we definitely have to play it right?
37. Maybe one day
38. To the grave
39. You're a stalker
40. Such a Stydia moment
41. I love you
42. I see the way you look at her
43. You messed with our squad, you messed with us
New Book!
New Book!

44. I promise

5.4K 83 24
By Tori_vx

Lou's POV

"I can't believe they won't be here on my birthday", I whined into my boyfriend's bare chest as we were laying my bed as usual.

The past week my brother and my father tried to come back into Riverdale but for some reason, Riverdale was in quarantine due to the seizure. That basically meant no one could leave and no one could come in.

"Don't be sad, princess", Sweet Pea said smiling down on me. "No, it's my eighteen's birthday and neither of them will be here. I'm just gonna skip it", I sighed sitting up while holding the white sheets over my bare body.

"No, you shouldn't skip it, we can still celebrate with the gang", he smiled. "No I don't know, my dad isn't here and Jug isn't. My mother isn't my mother because a hypocratic bitch is", I goraned.

"Hey, your mom is your mom, Penny may be your mother by blood but that's it. Your dad and your brother will come back and they will celebrate with you", Sweet Pea said and sat up as well.

He slung his arm around me and placed a couple kisses on my shoulder. "I don't know. I would rather spend my birthday in Pop's with you", I explained as I leaned into him and stared at the door.

Jughead texted me a couple of times, saying he and dad were staying with mom during the time Riverdale was locked. He also told me that Ryan was really nice and that he got along with him as well.

"Then we will do that, princess".

*

Sweet Pea's POV

"Sup' Pea?", Toni asked as I walked over to the tents and the Serpent place. Cheryl, Toni, and Fangs were playing cards as I joined.

"Hey, guys", I sighed as I sat down next to my best friend. "Why the sigh?", Cheryl asked as she laid a card down infront of Fangs.

"Nothing, it's just that it's Lou's Birthday in two days and she doesn't wanna celebrate it", I explained. "Oh no, she will. I am her best friend and we always went shopping on her birthday and we will do that this year as well", Cheryl explained.

"True, it's her eighteens birthday, she has to celebrate. I'm sure the Serpents will help due to her being their queen. Also, Kevin and Veronica will help", Toni explained.

"Yes, she has to celebrate. Let's throw her a giant surprise party", Fangs smiled. "Yes, I will organize it tomorrow along with Pea here", Toni smiled.

"Okay, good. I hope she'll like it. I'll also try and get the Jones back as well as her mother and sister", I smiled. "Yeah, you can do it. I'm sure", Fangs smiled patting my back.

I couldn't be more grateful for friends like that.

*

The next day we called all the Serpents in for a meeting minus our Queen since she had to do soe business for us.

"Guys! Listen up!", I yelled as I stepped up on the old car. "Why did you call us in here and where is the Queen?", one of the younger Serpents asked.

"This meeting is about her, we are here to ask you all for a favor. Not all of you might know but tomorrow is Lou's eigthteens birthday but she doens't want to celebrate it, that's why we want you guys to help us throw the best surprise party ever. Bigtooth I need you to get the Jones family into Riverdale", I ordered.

"Are you all in on the plan?", Toni asked stepping up next to me. "Of course", a couple yelled while otehrs just cheered.

"For our Queen!", they all yelled at the same time.

We spend the entire day setting stuff up, buying alcohol and other drinks as well as food. We placed it all behind the Jones trailer so we could set ot up as soon as Lou would leave with Cheryl.

Bigtooth actually got the Jones family home by the next day which was a win win situation for everyone.

*

Lou's POV

The next morning I woke up and I was ready to go to bed again. "Happy Birthday, Baby. Get up", Sweet Pea said as I snugged back into his chest.

"No, I don't wanna get up", I groaned and tried to fall asleep again which of course was impossible in two seconds.

"Yes, you are and you will get ready now because I made some bomb ass breakfast", the tall boy next to me said. At the sign of food, I sat up. "Ah, that's the Lou I know, now come on", Sweet Pea chuckled, passing me one of his t-shirts.

I slipped it on as it reached my upper thigh. I walked into the kitchen with him and saw that he made pancakes for the both of us along with two cups of coffee.

"Thanks, Babe", I smiled and got on my tippy toes to place a kiss on his soft cheek. "Don't thank me", he chuckled.

I sat down on my usual seat and noticed the present that was laying on my place next to my pancake. "What's that?", I asked pointing at the present.

"A present, a birthday present to be specific", the boy chuckled. I rolled my eyes and slowly untied the bow and then ripped the wrapping paper off. A single red velvet box was revealed.

I gasped as I pulled it open, a beautiful golden ring was revealed, it was a simple big ring that had little things in it (basically a cartier ring). "Oh my god, thank you so much", I said as I quickly pulled my boyfriend in for a hug.

"You know, this ring isn't ust a ring", he began. "You're not proposing are you?", I asked. "No", he chuckled, "It's a promise ring. Lou, I love you so much and I could never imagine having someone else in my life. I promise, that I will replace the ring with an engagement ring".

"Oh my god, Sweet Pea", I gasped as I felt tears well up in my eyes, "I love you so much".

"I love you too, Baby now eat we have a lot planned for you today", he smiled. "What are you talking about?", I asked confused.

"Don't ask, the whole Gang planned something, don't even think about not celebrating your birthday. Cheryl will be here in about an hour to pick you up for cour annually shopping trip", Sweet Pea smiled.

"You are the best boyfriend, you know that?", I asked as I placed another kiss on his lips before I started eating.

*

"Okay so why aren't you done yet? And what the hell are you wearing?", Cheryl asked bursting through the doors. "Why? It's a normal outfit", I shrugged looking down on my ripped black jeans and my grey t shirt.

"Girl, it's your brithday you won't run around in that. Come on", Cheryl chuckled taking my hands and guiding me back into my room where she started going through my closet immediately.

She pulled out a maroon colored short jumpsuit with long sleeves along with some thigh high, high heel boots, and a black choker.

"Put this on and meet me outside", the ginger haired girl demanded as she walked out of the room to let me get dressed. I chuckled as I pulled the outfit on alog with my Serpent jacket of course.

"You look hot, Babe. You better go before I will lock us both up in your room all day", Sweet Pea smirked as he approached me. "You're so cute but I better get going before Cheryl rips my head off", I chuckled.

"Bye", I said before quickly placing a kiss on my boyfriend's cheek.

"That is way better now get in loser, we're going shopping", Cheryl chuckled as I walked towards her red car. "I'm on my way, chill ginger", I laughed.

*

The shopping trip was so much fun, Cheryl got me her presents which were two dresses one baby blue one and another red dress. I got myself a pair of new high heeled ankle boots and a new backpack for school.

We were both laughing as we walked back to my trailer, Cheryl said that she wanted her car parked a little bit away so we had some more time together.

When we approached my trailer I heard music and I saw bright lights as well as loud chatter. I gulped but felt Cheryl grab my arm.

"Happy Birthday, my dearest best friend", teh red haired girl smiled as she placed a kiss on my cheek. Infront of my trailer was a full on party.

"There she is", Fangs yelled as he caught sight of me. "Ah, the Birthday girl finally made it, Happy Birthday, Baby", Toni smiled as she pulled me into a really tight hug.

"Naw you guys are the cutest", I smiled as I looked around to find almost the entire gang along with my other friends. They had food and drinks set up as well as a banner that said happy birthday Serpent Queen.

"Everything for the Queen", Fangs smiled pulling me into a hug as well. "Guys oyu keep celebrating, I will place this inside real quick", I chuckled grabbing my bags and taking them inside.

When I was inside of my trailer I did a light touch up of my make up before I returned to the party.

"Ah, there she is", Kevin smiled as he pulled me into a tight hug. "Kev, hey", I smiled at my gay best friend.

"What is that?", he asked pointing to my new ring. "A promise ring my perfect boyfriend got me", I smiled exitedly. "That's so cute what the hell", he gasped.

"Lou?", I heard a voice behind me. "Josie?", I asked turning around to find the dark skinned girl holding a present behind me.

"I wanted to appologize to you, what I did was wrong and I understand that you hate me and feel betrayed by me. I know I know, I shoudln't have slept with him or ever considered it but we were really good friends some time ago and I wanted to give this to you. I had it for some time now", she said looking down on the present in her hands.

I felt bad, I missed Josie as a friend and even after she did those things she was one of my closest friends after all.

She handed me the box and I quickly opened it and the present was revealed as a pair of high heels that had flowers going up from its heel. A long time ago when Josie and I were like ten we were dreaming about those shoes and we said that whne we would turn eightteen that we would get them for each other.

"Josie, you remebered", I gasped. "Of course I did", she said still sad. "Thank you", I smiled as I pulled her into a tight hug which she immediately responded. "I'm sorry", "I know but it's fine", I said.

"Can I steal her from you?", a familiar voice said from behind and as I turned around I came face to face with Reggie.

"Reg", I smiled and pulled the boy in a hug. "Here, princess. Happy Birthday", he smirked kisisng my head before placing a beautiful tiarra on my head.

"Can I have your attention please?", my boyfriend yelled as he stood up on the old car, "Thank you all for coming and for helping us. Today is all about my princess, Lou Jones a though girl that wouldn't give us up ever. A fighter and a pain in the ass if I may say. I couldn't be any happier to have you, Lou. You changed me, you changed us all. We know having you as a leader is the bets thing for us, we can come to you and tell you what is wrong. I coudln't imagine having a better girlfriend because there simply is no one, I love you princess and I hope you enhoy your birthday".

The little speech he did made me tear up again, how did I deserve someone like that.

"For the Queen!", Toni yelled as everyone raised their glasses at me. "But we do have presents", Sweet Pea smiled down at me. Fangs, Toni and Veronica approached me each holding a box.

The present Fangs gave me wwere a pair of sparkling earrings. The present from Toni was a coupon for a new tattoo. Veronica's present were beautiful high heels that you had to lace up around your legs.

"Thank you", I smiled at the vrowd. "But we have one more present and it was the hardest to get, trust me", my boyfriend said as he pointed behind me.

I turned around and saw my father, my brother, my sister, my mother and Ryan walk up to me, my dad holding a blue cake with a matching tiarra on top.

I clasped my hand over my mouth at the best present I could ever get. "Oh my god", I smiled as I ran up to Jug and hugged him. "Happy Birthday, little sister", he smiled.

After I hugged them all I walked up the car and got everyone's attention once again.

"Thank you all or this. Honestly, I never expected this happening ever to me, I couldn't be happier in my life. I have the best family and the best friends. Thank you all so much and now please celebrate", I smiled at the crowd who started cheering after my speech.

The night continued and it was awesome. We all spend it drinking, eating and laughing with each other.

"Lou?", I heard Kevin say behind me. I turned around and looked at my best friend, "Yes?".

"I have good news, my dad justtexted me. He said that they got Malachai, he is in prison now", kevin smiled. "Oh my god, really?", I asked and felt a sudden wave of reliefe come over me.

"Yes, he was caught dealing drugs or something and my dad told them about your rape and all so now he's officially gone", Kevin told me, "It's over, Lou".

"It's over, It's finally over. They caught him", I gasped realizing it.

"Finally", Toni said. Appearently the whole gang was listening.

After the happy news, we kept on with our party. A little later I guided Sweet Pea and me out of the party to sit on the steps with me.

"Thank you, Sweets. You are the best boyfriend I ever had or could ever imagine. I can't wait for you to make your promise become reality. I love you so much and I could never ask for someone else. Thank you for everything", I told my boyfriend.

"Don't thank me, you made me feel the best on my birthday and in general. You changed me in a good way, I have to thank you. I love you too, Lou", he smiled as he placed a soft kiss on my lips.

I was the happiest in that situation. I had the biggest family that threw a huge party for me, I was the leader of a gang, I found my true family and actually became family with them. I had the best friends ever and I knew I could trust them with my life. My rapist is locked up.

But most importantly, I found love, real love. I fell in love with a person I will never give up ever. A person that loves me the way I am and I love him the way he is. I love him, Sweet Pea.

THE END

*****

Hey guys!

The book is over. I know this came suddenly... I decided to end the book here. End it with a happy Chapter where everyone is together again and where things get solved.

I couldn't thank you all ever because of how much you made this book develope. This book is my second Sweet Pea book and it was so much fun to write.

I hope you enjoyed it as well because it's important what you want. Maybe I will do a second part or a new book, thought about a Toni Topaz book but I don't know.

I will take a small break from writing to focus on my mental health and health in general but I wanted to thank you all again, you've become a big family for me and I couldn't be happier to have you.

Thank you, also if you ever need someone to talk to, you can always text me.

-V <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.8K 2.4K 155
๐™ณ๐šŠ๐š›๐š”๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ; lack of light, evil, sadness, or lack of hope. ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šž๐š๐šข; the quality or aggregate of qualities in a person or thing that gives...
273K 4.8K 31
Betty goes to the drive in with Archie and Veronica and ends up getting more than she bargains for when she meets a bad boy from the southside of tow...
40.7K 1K 51
Jughead Jones comes back to town, his mother moved him away when he was 5. He's now 17 and has come back to live with his father. When he arrives he...
321K 6K 26
in which FP's and Alison's lost daughter, Grace, returns to Riverdale to find them. but when Grace meets the Serpents, someone catches her attention...