Baby?

Por AvalonParker

District Twelve's victors have survived the games twice and the rebellion. Peeta has adjusted to "normal life... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 11

2.5K 102 2
Por AvalonParker

Please please help I can't think of any ideas! Please comment some for the next chapter.

_______________________________

Chapter 11

Baby?

We couldn't take the train, everything was by foot. I went back to the train and changed out of the Capitol clothes and into my fathers jacket and my normal clothes. Dayo gave me a bow, my Mockingjay bow.

"It's from Beetee."

After the rebellion the Mockingjay bow was taken from me. They feared I would use it wrong when I don't even know how I could. Dayo reminded me so much of Cinna but then again reminded me so little of him. While everyone got situated I wandered through a field of dandelions. The bright yells of yellow popping everywhere. I took a seat in the middle and let my mind chance thoughts in circles for what felt like forever but could have only been a few seconds. I stuffed my hands into the pockets of my jacket, the tips of my fingers curling around something inside. As I pull it out I recognize the shape and texture.

It is the Mockingjay pin.

And I am the Mockingjay.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

671K 33.8K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
222K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
247K 8.8K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
613K 9.6K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...