Warren Worthington iii x read...

By TrulyAFangirl

HIATUS *requests closed* Preferences + imagines + gifs More

Information + Requests *please read*
Preference 1 First Meeting
Preference ~ hug
Preference ~ How you sleep ๐Ÿ’ค
Preference~ When he realised he liked you
Preference ~ What are you
Preference ~ breakfast
Imagine| training with an arrogant angel
Preference ~ First thoughts ๐Ÿ’ญ
Preference ~Nicknames
Preference ~ thunderstorms โ›ˆ
Preference ~ PDA
Preference ~ best friends
Imagine| Keep them Waiting
Preference ~ your song
Preference/ gif ~ fight
Imagine| Rise up
Imagine| Relationships not Related
Imagine| OTP
Imagine| Types of Angels
Preference~ cute couple
Imagine| New Home
Imagine| Ocean for a Heart
*Dating Warren Would Include*
Preference~ how he asked you out
Imagine| Who knew it was this Complicated part #1
Imagine| Get the Biggest Fire Truck and go BOOM
Imagine| Who Knew it would be this Complicated #3
Preferences~ valentines day
Preference~ 7 minutes in heaven
Imagine| FIGHT
Preference~ he walks in on you changing
Imagine| broken feather
Preference| he has a cold
Important
Preference~ he cheats on you
preference~ he finds out you cheated
1. Pregnancy series ~ finding out
Imagine| Its about Time
Imagine| Where do They Go Now That They've Left You
Preference~ one night stand
A/N - so i need to say this..l
Imagine| Darling
Imagine| Usually I like to go a date before you say we are soulmates.

Imagine| who knew it would be this Complicated part 2

1.4K 34 3
By TrulyAFangirl

A/N
Hi guys XD
I'm back ( I said that last time oops) but I'm really trying to get back into the habit of updating twice a week.
This story is part 2 of a 'mini-series/story' of sorts. It wasn't requested this purely just because the idea came to me and refused to leave.
Happy reading

The new azure sky had since darkened as the inky cloud spilt drenching the air.
You remember thinking to yourself as you seated now dressed in the black, yellow skin-tight flight suit 'what was the chance of being forced into a mission with the very being who you despised' it was complete nonsense.

The jet shuddered violently and after a moment's hesitation of which your gaze fell upon the cherubic appearance of the golden-haired blue-eyed boy meeting his gaze you resumed your deadpan gaze at the wall to his left.

The bird hovered over what you guessed the vast ocean that hosted the decaying ship graveyard. Almost dreamlike you unbuckled yourself and swayed dangerously close to the Bombay door.

Hank who operated the jet turned in his seat, "keep contact, and if things turn sour we will send backup.'
With those final words you were - most grudgingly - harnessed against Warren.
You shuddered at the direct contact and felt uncomfortably hot under the collar you felt two arms wound loosely around your waist and looked over your shoulder to Warren. You were pleased to find he also held a look of disdain that causes a ripple in his otherwise infuriating perfect face.

You poked the man playfully and spoke with a voice wavering with sincerity, " now-now Worthington I know it would fulfil your life ambitions to watch me fall to the ocean below, but that can wait now do not drop me."
He looked stunned down at you, his eyes wide and you noticed that there was a tiny bit of green in his eyes.

After a moments silence, where you were considering the angel's lack of retort as a sign of illness, was rebuffed,
" do you think so little of me l/n " he said humorously
"Just go."

You had screwed your eyes shut against the wind that slapped your face as the pair of you flew lower and lower to the collection of broken down boats. Your heart was pounding madly in your chest, and you vaguely remember squeezing Warrens hands in your own until your knuckles turned white.
The air seemed to have stopped attacking you, but you kept your eyes shut: shaking still you didn't realise Warren had unharnessed you,
"Your such a scaredy-cat " he taunted from behind you

That bought you out of your revere and shook yourself the fear rolled off like a blanket.
Warren had settled down in the biggest darkest ship it hull was a skeleton, and the floor in front of your had a thick layer of salty dust and shattered lamps, rocks and tins. The walls were damp, and moss grew from the gaps and where sunlight peered through broken boards cobwebs were illuminated.

The overall appearance wasn't all that had you stumped. It was the smell. The smell of death and thick fishy salt. Your stomach leapt to your mouth as your eyes fell upon the bloodstained wall that leaked into a puddle. That was not fish blood. You stood still, and the mutilated faces of those victims swarmed your vision.

The face of the what you presumed a ten-year-old girl haunted you: her entire body was caved in as if all her insides skeleton and all had been liquified then frozen her face badly slashed leaving only inches of bare but bloody skin.
Then your mind began a slideshow of the mutants and two other humans who had suffered the same result. Then the picture moved and whispered through dry and grassy voice your name.
Horrified you stepped back slipping in the blood your eyes transfixed on the face whose mouth- puppet like was yelling your name. It reached in long-dead hand towards you and grasped with nothing—

"Y/n!" The room fell black as they reach your shoulder and you stared at Warren who stood in place of where the grotesque puppet was.
Warren had his wings spread out blocking the bloodstained walls from your view; you stood there numb under his gaze.

Yours inhaled deeply keeping your eyes wide open it wasn't real
Stepping back from Warren who had let go of your shoulder yet had a look on him as if he was diagnosing you.
" let's go Warren. I'll take the floor below" you snapped
Warren gaped at you and opened his mouth to say something, but you had already left.

The way to below the water was under a rusted trapdoor. You peered into the dark void climbing the ladder down. This was a crack, and the wood splintered, and you fell.
The ground greeted you with a thud, and you groaned: slowly you got to your feet dusting of the layer of lint and ash.
With every step, the floorboards creaked and groaned with pain threatening to break. Something furry scurried past your leg, and you turned in your flashlight in time to see a worm-like tail disappear Into the shadows.

There were times the torch illuminated the dark walls, and you swore you could see two silver-haired toddlers, but when you peered further, they flickered and gone.
Perhaps it was a flicker of the light?

Upstairs the floorboards splintered above your head showering you in dust and cobwebs as Warren scanned the room above. You would have thought that you would have caught sight of the murderers or perhaps a victim, but it seemed abandoned. That what had you on edge as minutes ago Hank buzzed in through the earpiece to infirm that 'there are two heat signatures'

You felt for sure as you traced your footsteps around the entire second floor of the boat you would discover anyone hiding. Where are they?
Yours hear leapt into your mouth as there silhouetted by the dinky flashlight. They looked no taller than the size of a toddler and were stood so close to each other the only way to tell apart was comprehensive to the two round head.

'Hello?" You called out curiously leaning forward to picture them from the shadows.
The didn't respond just swayed on the spot. Your patience grew thin as did your curiosity you stepped into the light. As soon as your eyes adjusted to the light, they were no longer there.
You swore under your breath looking around wildly you spoke into your arm, "I think- there are two people maybe kids."
The whirring static responded.

You were ashamed to say you flinched when a thump echoed above the floorboard the sound reverberating across the ceiling, "Worthington?" you called out feebly.
No response.
You walked over to the trap door stepping over the missing floorboards that had the sea under it. You called his name, again and again, you started getting a sinking feeling in your stomach.
There were a shuffle and two long legs dangled from the door and slid graciously down landing in front of you.

"Warren" you cried letting out a breath you didn't hear. Warren gazed at you he took in the surrounding and walked a few steps his blue eyes didn't waver from you e/c
, "what was that noise" you demanded
Warren smiled sheepishly, "I tripped on a floorboard. It stupid really."

His words though did comfort you didn't ease the uneasiness. You looked back to Warren who swayed on his legs as if unsure of what he was doing.
The Angel took three steps towards you his eyes seemed xray your mind his face was void of emotion yet all the excitement you'd seen: something didn't seem right.
"You said you saw twins?"  He said closing the trap door
You nodded lamely, "I know it's probably an illusion of the lights."
"It happened to the best of us" Warren added

You froze looking over at Warren in confusion. Where was the retort? The snide comment? You narrowed your eyes and looked closer at this Warren he looked the same if not better.
Your shoes were filled with cement as you gazed with a dawning sense of nausea.
It hadn't hit you until Warren gently said your name. You stepped back turning cold and sick. It all made sense.
"Who are you," you asked softly stepping back until there was a reasonable distance

Warrens furrowed his eyebrow and look ked at you puzzled if not for a second before his face returned to the outrageous abnormally perfection.
"You are not Warren."
Those words confirmed your suspicions, and it all came to light. Warrens pale skin at a further glance was silver; his eyes shone a solid steel blue.
The not Warren opened its mouth, and its skin stretched into a failed grin that looked so wrong on Warren.

You were frozen in place between fear and wanting to know more. The fake warren glided towards you his body and face flashed silver then dissolved.
Inches from your face was the face of the most handsome man alive. It looked less a man and more of a god. The man turned his attractive gaze onto you, and you stood transfixed on his eyes that mirrored the spectrum.

He brushed his soft as silk hand along your cheek seductively, and you suddenly wished you were dead. You couldn't understand how you could live in the presence of a man this unearthly beauty. It was a mockery to him.

Deep inside some part of you was screaming and itched to move from his grip on you.
The screaming grew louder and louder until this creature was guiding you to the wall. You noticed glumly as if it didn't matter, but there were trials of a thick red coagulated substance dripping from the ceiling. The Creature leads you there keeping his hand on your waist, on your back, on your shoulder and neck.

He leant you against the wall, and the screaming in your mind grew louder and LOUDER. The man took his fingers of you for a millisecond, and everything came rushing back. Your senses were on overload, and your heart seemed far too alive, "Warren!" You yelled and thrashed against the man.

He pushed you flush against the wall one hand had closed around your throat, his pretty face turned ugly as anger radiated off him.
"What did you do to those poor people" you grunted as the pressure against your windpipes tightened.

The man frowned if the spell hadn't broken you would have done anything: sliced your throat not to see him sad.
"They were unsuccessful."
"Oh, so you thought you would get rid of their insides with some voodoo crap. Is that what you did to Warren huh? Is that what you'll do to me" to said with disgust and spat at his face.

You slammed your head against him, and he stumbled backwards grasping at his head. You leapt forward breathing heavily; your hands held in front of you had a thick purple smoke trail from then to the Creature.
He started clawing at his throat as the smoke choked him from the inside. You only had to hold on for five-ten minutes until the asphyxiation.

Your power made you reckless, and you could feel the energy surge through you, and you smiled greedily seeing the man, the Creature flailed and choked on the plum smoke.
The man struggled while his now silver skin turned green and blotches of purple.
You screamed.

At first, there was a tingling sensation on your arm, but it turned into the grating, grinding crunches; your arm bent unnaturally. You screamed and screamed again as your bones splintered and broke.
You taste the ground the old wood mixed with the oceans musk. Some part of you acknowledged you were still screaming and sobbing.

With the little strength, you could muster you glared through tear stained eyes your right arm raised weakly as a poor vapour continued to suffocate the Creature.

A loud guttural growl ripped the air, and through a blurry of feathers, silver and plum coloured smoke the man - the creature let go of his hold on you.

...Part 3...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 4.7K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1.3M 56.2K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
135K 894 14
collection of stories .
204K 9.6K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...