Lets Just Say..... I Was Not...

By BUBSTER_Na_Na_

I was not expecting to turn into werewolf on my 16th birthday, definitely not expecting the word Mate to be r... More

Preface
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue (Details on the sequel as well)

Chapter 22

6.6K 175 12
By BUBSTER_Na_Na_

Okay hey guys hope you enjoyed the last chapter!!! So in a result of my awesome mood, I'm writing your 22nd chapter !!! :)

VOTE                                                                            pic of sienna and Raiden on the side >>

COMMENT

FAN ME :D

Chapter 22

I huffed out a breath and pushed my bangs out of my face as I walked. The buses haven't gone by yet and I wasn't really looking forward to it either. I checked my phone and found some unread messages. The first one is from Carmine.

Hey Girl why aren't u on tha bus?? :P
I checked the next one which is from Harley.
Sienna where are you?? I looked at the next one from Raiden how he got my number is very unknown to me.
Where are you spiderman??
-Raiden.

I ignored them all not caring about the rest either. I put my phone in my bra seeing as I have no pockets today and kept walking. I could hear the buses coming up behind me and I held my head high. I really am having a horrible day I must say but it could get allot worse. Just as I thought of that I felt a book hit the back of my head. I didn't stumble or anything though. I looked up to see Dana smirking at me as the bus went by. I shook my head and kept going.

It was such a bad day to wear heels!! By the time I made it to the main road I was starving. I checked my bra for money because if I have any it'll be in there. I pulled out a five dollar bill and smiled. Thank the lord for me stealing this off the counter this morning. I walked to the bakery and opened the door. I walked in and sniffed. MMMMMM doughnuts!! I walked up to the front counter quickly and ordered my doughnut. I drummed my unpainted nails on the glass counter as I waited. I felt a light tap on my shoulder and I turned to see George beaming me a huge smile. I smiled back shyly.
"Hey long time no see you look very beautiful." He said and kissed the back of my hand.

I blushed.
"Thank you kind sir." I replied.
"So are you alone?" He asked me looking around.
"Yes I am." I told him and he smiled more.
"Good I get off work in five want to hang out?" He asked me and I nodded smiling. I grabbed my doughnuts and paid then sat down at a little table and started munching on them. About 7 minutes later I heard the chair scrape across the floor from beside me and I looked over to see George smiling.
"Ready?" He asked.
"You bet!" I exclaimed and we both left the bakery.

We walked hand in hand around the main street and laughed and talked about most childhood memories. I tugged him into a hat store and we started trying on multiple hats and I laughed when he put on a huge helmet. I took pictures with him before we got kicked out. I laughed on the sidewalk so hard that I was doubling over.
"Did you see her face!?" I yelled.
"Yes did you see my face!?" He exclaimed back and imitated his facial expression. I laughed at his shocked and scared face.

Once we calmed down we walked to my house. I heard his phone go off and he answered it.
"Hello? Uh ........ yes sure..... be there soon then I guess." He pocketed his phone and turned to me smiling sadly.
"Well that was my mom who want's me home soon." He explained. I smiled back at him.
"Well that's okay I guess we can hang out again soon though right?" I asked him.
"Yes darling of course." He replied in a posh accent. I laughed and then noticed him moving towards me slowly.

Our lips were almost touching now. I felt him snake his arm around my back and I wound my arms around his neck. He brushed his lips over mine slowly and then pushed them together. I closed my eyes and kissed him back. The kiss was sweet and butterflies erupted in my stomach. We pulled apart and I opened my eyes to see him smiling at me.
"Your so beautiful Sienna." He said and I blushed.
"Thanks," I muttered.
"Well I gotta go, I will text you later?" He asked and we moved apart.
"Okay bye George." I said waving.
"Good night gorgeous." He said and I walked up my front steps and into my house.

He is just too cute for his own good! I skipped up to my room and changed into some pajamas. I logged onto facebook and accepted some friend requests and made a new status.

Life makes me confused.

I think this is the most truest status I have ever written. Life confuses me. Is George my mate or not? How will I know what to look for when I meet them? All the damned questions can be answered. I logged off and closed the lid of my laptop. I walked down stairs and into my dads office. I saw him on the phone so I sat down and waited for him to be done. I ended up playing with a pen for ten minutes. Once he hung up he gave me a questioning look.

"Whats up horse?" He asked me.
"Well what am I looking for in the mate category?" I asked him.
"A nice guy that treats you well." He answered and I shook my head.
"No dad like what will I feel when I find him?" I asked leaning forward intently watching him. He paused and leaned back. He sighed and looked around a bit trying to avoid the conversation.
"Dad? Its really not that hard of a question." I said begging him to tell me in my eyes.
"Sienna....." He trailed off.
"Tell me." I said and he huffed.
"Okay when you first meet your mate you know right away. Unless your a alpha's mate." He started and I gave him a confused look.

"Why?" I asked him.
"Well because the female won't get as strong as feelings for the male as the male does for the female. The future alpha or current alpha that is mated to a female wolf is supposed to mention it to you and make you fall in love, kinda like how humans do it. The bond between alpha and Luna has to be super strong if they are to run a pack together."He said.
"Okay so what will I feel then like I don't know if we touch or something?" I asked.
"You will feel fluttery and complete most likely tingly. Their scent will always tingle your nose and soul. For mates its the most calming thing in the world really." He told me shrugging and I froze. Tingles? Do I get tingles with George? I feel fluttery but tingles?

"Once you sleep in the same bed as your mate or just close to them, your going to have problems falling asleep without them there." He continued and I stared at him scared now. I now know who I feel tingles for..... Raiden but when have I ever slept with him? Oh god we slept in the same room right beside each other when we were hand cuffed! He is the reason why I can't sleep? I get tingles with him and his kiss set me on fire! RAIDENS MY MATE!? Oh dear wolf gods from above why would you do this to me?
"A Luna's wolf has to be bigger then the rest of girl wolves to set her apart from them. Its almost as if its a protection thing." My father shrugged. My wolfs bigger! Does he know what kind of information he is giving me right now?

I just realized Raidens my mate.
"They will super jealous and protective." He said. I got mad when Raiden was kissing Dana. Was I jealous? Raiden never wants me going out with George and when I dress to impress he tells me to change. Does he know.
"Dad will the male mate in a alpha pairing know first before the female?" I asked him.
"That's what I said isn't it?" He asked and  nodded biting my lip. I was angry he knew and didn't tell me! Who is sick enough to do that? Now everything makes so much sense! God I am so dense!

My dad stared at my face.
"Dad? I think I found my mate." I whispered.
"Oh ya?" He asked raising an eyebrow.
"Ya dad I think its Raiden." I said with a confused facial expression plastered on my face.
"I know." He sighed. I snapped my attention to him.
"What!?" I cried.
"Sienna its obvious the way the boy looks at you we all knew! I didn't want to tell you but you have been in the dark way to long now, its not fair." He said shaking his head.

"Your damned right its not fair! How in the world does anyone find that person fair to be matched up with!?" I screamed. Everyone knew and didn't tell me? Everyone? I can't trust no one to tell me anything anymore? Why wouldn't they tell me? I now understood all the secret smirks and chuckles and looks being tossed around. That's the big secret Vince couldn't tell me. I'm mates with Raiden and Future Luna!? Why is this happening to me!? It just makes me so angry that no one told me and then Raiden knew we are mates and decides to stick his tongue down Dana's throat. Dana will be lucky if she has a throat when I'm done with her.

I growled at my father who touched my arm.
"Sienna calm down its not that bad." He said quietly.
"You have no idea! I hate him dad! I hate him!" I screamed. I stood up and stormed out with my dad rushing after me. I stomped downstairs. I looked around the room and found only Vince, Hunter, Stanly, Joyce, Sadie, Demitri and Charles all sitting there. They all looked at my severely pissed off face.

"Where is he?" I asked growling out every single word. They studied me for a second before their eyes widened.
"You found out huh?" Vince asked scratching the back of his head.
"No Vince I'm just naturally this pissed at someone for no reason!" I screamed.
"His house in his room." Hunter fessed up giving me a small smile. I turned around and marched up the stairs I heard them all following. My mother poked her head out of the kitchen and she looks puzzled. I stormed past her and out of my  house. I tried opening their front door but it was locked. I growled and smashed it open with my foot. I kept walking inside and saw Shaun race out of his Living room with Sandra.

"Sienna we were going to make him tell you but-" I ignored the rest and stormed upstairs. I walked down the hallway to his room and kicked in his door. He was on his laptop sitting on his bed.
"You good for nothing mangy mutt!" I screamed and lunged for him. He dodged me easily. He was standing on the other side of the room now. I heard his laptop crush underneath me. I stood up on his bed easily.
"What is your problem?" He asked concerned.
"YOU!!!" I screamed. He gave me a confused look and backed away slowly.
"How?" He asked slowly.

"You wanna tell me something mate?" I asked venomously. Raiden froze in shock.
"WW-WW-WWHAT?" He stuttered.
"Don't what me! You know what I am talking about!" I yelled. He took a deep breath.
"Ya I do," he confessed.
"Why the hell didn't you tell me you a*shole!" I yelled and stepped forward clenching my jaw.

"Because you would act like this." He said calmly.
"When did you know?" I asked attempting to keep my anger in check.
"Uh the first time I met you." He said wincing. I growled and I could feel myself losing control slowly.
"I hate you." I said lowly. My eyes changed I could feel it I was losing a fight with myself and I never lose well hardly ever.  I could feel myself shaking now. He took a step towards me.
"No you don't." He said. I growled at him and he paused.
"You are so pathetic! You knew we were mates when you stuck you filthy aids infested tongue down Dana's throat!" I yelled. He looked upset now.

"Ya... about that I was just testing a theory." He said looking like a guilty little child.
"What!?" I screamed.
"Well it was just to see if it bothered you......" He trailed off.
"I just wanted to see if you cared that's all I swear!" He insisted. I glared at him.
"Don't talk to me ever again." I said voice dropping low and threateningly. I knew I was changing now so I ran out of the room and pushed through everyone and out the front door just in time to explode into my wolf.  I bolted off knowing exactly where I was going. I ran all the way to my paradise not once taking a break. By the time I got there I collapsed under the tree but even with as tired as I am now I cant fall asleep without that bear. Which I now know has Raidens filthy stench on it. I changed into human not caring about my friend anymore.

"Great that jerk made me hate my bear!" I exclaimed and kicked the tree. The tree didn't move one bit so I got hurt more then anything.
"Ow ow ow!" I screamed as I gripped my toe jumping up and down. I growled and changed back into my wolf. I ran to the opposite side of the field and walked through the trees lined up there. Beyond there is a water fall and a bunch of flowers growing out between the cracks in the rocky cliff. The grass is a luscious green and the water a crystal blue. I sighed and drank some of the water which I found out is severely awkward in wolf form.

I laid down beside the water with my one paw in the water. How could my family not tell me all this time? Did they think it was a good idea to not tell me? I feel betrayed and most of all angry. I don't want a mate like Raiden who makes out with some one else in front of your mate just to see if they care? That's pretty messed up if you ask me. I stirred the water with my paw bored out of my mind. I am dreading going home I really don't want to face any of them. Is there really any of my family members who don't know all ready?

I freaking hope so! This day is just a major piss off really. I wish George was my mate I'm already jealous of his mate. That b*tch is one lucky girl! I sighed and rolled onto my back and stared at the clouds.  I must have sat there for a long time because when I realized that there were stars out my mother contacted me through mind link. I shut her out when I heard her first word. As if I want to talk to her or any of them. I got up and started walking slowly towards the field. Once there I started running at full tilt. Everything went by in a blur and my anger was being burned off incredibly fast. I kept going though and made it home quickly.

I broke down the door not caring and ran up to my room. I went for a shower and came out in a towel. I went into my closet and pulled out some new pajamas. I changed and collapsed on my bed. I glared over at my teddy bear.
"Gosh I hate you." I muttered and grabbed it anyways pulling it close to me. I sniffed it angrily and soon I drifted off.

*********************************************************************************

"Sienna?" I stirred hearing someone call my name. I groaned and opened my eyes.
"What?" I asked groggily.
"Its Harley. Are you okay?" I sat up and glared at her.
"Why would you care? You would have told me if you really did!" I snapped and she looked shocked.
"Know about what?" She asked confused. I stared at her.
"You know that Raiden is my mate right?" I asked her. He eyes widened.
"What!?" She exclaimed and I smiled. So Harley didn't know!?

"When the hell did this happen?" She asked puzzled. I hugged her tight.
"I don't know since I was born anyways I am so happy you didn't know!" I said. She chuckled.
"Um okay. I came in asking if you were okay because I watched you break the door down last night." She said shrugging.
"No I'm not okay. Everyone knew and never said anything that's not right." I said shaking my head and she agreed. Harley left my room and I laid back down. I am so not going to school today. I got up and dressed in work out clothes and went to the workout room next to my room and started running on the treadmill listening to music.

I heard someone walk in the room and I looked over to see Demitri. I ignored him completely. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I took a ear bud out but didn't look over at him.
"Why aren't you at school?" He asked and I growled lightly and stuck my ear phone back in. I saw him walk out of the room and I turned the treadmill on a higher level.

*****************************************************************

I must have worked out for a really long time because by the time I finished I was sweating majorly. I grabbed a towel and showered. Once out I went down stairs and saw my mother making dinner. I didn't pay her any attention instead I walked by and grabbed some ice cream out of the freezer. I walked into the living room and turned on the TV. I watched TV till I heard the front door open. I guess they got a new door! I heard the baby bunch walk in and I immediately put the empty ice cream container in the kitchen. I was hoping to avoid them but apparently hanging out in the living room is a new favourite thing to do! Who knew?

I huffed and walked through I felt everyone of them watching me I was almost out of there when Raiden spoke up.
"Why weren't you at school today?" He asked watching me with a hurt expression on his face. I just gave him a dirty look before walking out of the room. I raced up to my room to find Carmine on my bed. I froze in the doorway.
"Hey," she said shyly.
"Hi," I replied nonchalantly.

"We heard what happened." She said and gave me a small sad smile.
"Whatever you probably already knew." I said icily.
"Actually I was the only one in the group who didn't." She laughed nervously. I eyed her carefully.
"I feel bad for you being mated to a jerk like that." She said smirking and I chuckled.
"Trust me I already thought about that." I said and sat down beside her on the bed. I hung out with Carmine for the rest of the night and decided school really isn't worth it this week. So I skipped.

I stayed home and didn't go Friday and spent Saturday and Sunday in my room for the most part or working out. I found working out is a good way to get rid of anger. I layed on my back on my bed. Its Sunday night and my bear lost its stench so I didn't sleep at all last night. I groaned another sleepless night. I got up and roamed my way down stairs. I sat down on the couch when I heard the guys coming up the stairs. I rolled my eyes. I have been super good with ignoring my family and anyone that has known before me. When my mom wanted to ask me something she would send Harley. I ate in my room now and Carmine has become my best-friend.

The baby bunch sat down on the couches around me and I ignored them. Raiden pulled something out of his pocket and walked over to in front of me blocking the TV. I tried looking around him but he would move in my way. I growled and then I felt him wipe a shirt down my face and around my neck. I sat there shocked and stared at him like he was crazy.
"Your not the only one who has troubles sleeping. I need your scent too." He muttered and walked away. Vince glare at me and I rolled my eyes. Ya the baby bunch and pretty much everyone has grown to hate me since I don't talk to him. Apparently he is pretty upset about me not wanting to talk to him. Whatever its not my problem I have a idiot for a mate.

Finally eh? haha Anyways hope you enjoyed I had fun writing this :)

VOTE, COMMENT FAN ME :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.3K 1.8K 30
It started out as something anyone could have confused as a hangover, food poisoning, or any other puke indulging sickness. But then within minutes i...
2.1M 17.4K 83
There's no reason. No explanation. No scientific function, for what is about to happen. No one knows who, or when or where or why. But it's going to...
774 228 27
Book 1 of The Shadow Series. Myths, that's what the humans called it, but for Ashe it quickly became her reality. Her life changing transformation na...
315K 13.1K 61
| Highest Rank #42 Werewolf | " How's it going, all moved in yet?" she asked while leading me to the table she saved for us. " Yeah, just finished ye...