Femme Fatale

By RebelleFleur00

When Damon Carbone, the rightful heir to the Italian Mafia gets overthrown and betrayed by his own family, he... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 31

70.3K 2.4K 3.1K
By RebelleFleur00

**GHOST POV **

Fuck.... fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuckity fuck. I feel... nervous...anxious...but extremely... excited? 

I was standing outside of the door, pacing as I started to rethink this sexy plan of walking into the bathroom and initiating something that I knew I could never go back from. I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't attracted to his possessiveness and protectiveness. He stabbed a man repeatedly just because he suggested doing something sexual with me... he didn't even touch me. 

His words echoed throughout my mind: You really expect me to stand there and not defend the woman that holds my heart?

He said he meant it... every single word. But the real question is... does he hold my heart? And how the fuck would I be able to tell? I've never been in love before... I think? What does it feel like? Am I feeling the right things? How can you tell? Is it more of a verbal thing or an unspoken thing? I understand now why Fox called it a crush because I feel like I'm getting crushed underneath my fucking anxiety. 

I heard the shower door close loudly, and I jumped slightly in surprise, the anxiety in my body made my instincts heighten. I pulled out my phone, and quickly pulled up google, hopelessly trying to find some sort of answers. 

Love - \'lev\ - noun

(1) strong affection for another arising out of kinship or personal ties 

I suppose that I do feel some sort of affection towards him... which is strong for me I think. 

(2) attraction based on sexual desire: affection and tenderness felt by lovers. 

I looked down at my short robe that covered my naked body, my soaking wet core indicating that the sexual desire and attraction is there. 

(3) Affection based on admiration, benevolence, or common interests. 

I've never admired anyone as much as I admire Damon. We have dozens of things in common, and even the things we don't I've seen him compromise in order for us to keep the peace. So that's true I suppose. 

(4) An assurance of affection 

Well.... if killing a man with his bare hands isn't an assurance of affection... I don't know what is. 

Without thinking, I pushed open the door to the bathroom. I held my breath as I saw Damon's naked body behind the steamy glass of the shower door. He looked over his shoulder, and his frantic movements stopped as soon as his eyes met mine. 

I walked over, and opened the door to the shower. He turned around, revealing his bare and naked body to me. His manhood was erect and proud as the sounds of the water hitting the tile pieced through the silence. 

His dick was much bigger than I could have ever imagined. The length and thickness were mind blowing, and I felt as if he was going to tare me to shreds with his size. 

I looked him in the eye, as I slowly pulled the string of the robe. I dropped my arms, and let the robe fall off my shoulders, revealing my naked body for Damon. His body tensed, and I saw his cock harden even further as his eyes traced my naked body. 

He grabbed my hand, and pulled me into the shower with him. Damon wrapped a muscular arm around my waist, and smashed his lips against mine. I gasped as I felt his hard on push against my stomach, and Damon took that moment as an opportunity to plunge his tongue into my mouth. The skin to skin feeling accompanied with the hot water flowing down our skin filled my body with euphoria. 

He bent down, trailing kissed down my chest until he gripped the back of my thighs. He lifted me up, making me wrap my legs around his waist. Damon started to pepper kisses on my neck as he turned and pushed me into the cold marble wall. 

The water continued to fall down on us as he started to kiss further and further down my chest. He licked around my nipple teasingly, making me moan loudly and throw my head back. He let out an animalistic moan as his hand trailed down my body. My breathing started to become heavy as his hand started to rub my clit roughly. 

I moaned out in pleasure loudly, as my breathing shallowed become a pant. He kissed my lips as he slowly slid a finger inside of my awaiting core. I moaned louder into his mouth, and he let out a deep groan as he pulsed his finger inside of me. 

"Holy fuck you're tight." He breathed as his finger started to move faster and faster. My body started to convulse as he added in another finger, stretching me out as he continued to please me. His thumb found my clit, and he started rubbing it in circles, and I felt my climax start building throughout my body. 

My screams of pleasure started to echo off the walls of the small and steamy shower. Damon was staring at me, and my body was squirming, my hips were moving in sync as I started to rub against his fingers, trying to speed up the release I so desperately needed. 

I felt the walls of my core started to clench around his fingers. I threw my head back as I felt my orgasm starting to come closer, and closer. 

"Fuck I can't wait anymore." He growled in a deep voice. Just as I was about to come, he quickly removed his fingers, and slammed his hard cock inside of me filling me up completely and making me scream out as I came around his insanely large dick. It felt as if my insides were ripping, and the mix of pain and pleasure were taking over my body in the best way possible. 

"Fucking christ. Are you a virgin?" He asked as he looked at me with wide eyes. I quickly closed my eyes tightly and he stopped his pace and stared at me. 

Fuck... I'm a virgin? Are you fucking  kidding me right now?! 

"Fuck I'm so sorry." He said in a voice full of concern as he cupped my face and leaned forward, securing me against the wall as my legs were shaking around his waist. 

"If I knew, I wouldn't have been so rough." He said as he looked at me with regret evident in his face. I continued to come around his cock, and I whimpered as I started to grind against his hips. 

He instantly closed his eyes and leaned his head back as he groaned in pleasure. My juices covered his hard cock as I clenched and pulsed around his length. 

"I want it rough." I breathed as I continued to bounce up and down his cock, the pain I felt now morphing into the most euphoria and pleasurable experience I have ever known. 

I didn't have to tell Damon twice, and he immediately gripped my ass tightly, squeezing it roughly as he started to pound into my pussy relentlessly. He was like a caged animal, and his rapid and deep thrusts made my orgasm feel never ending. 

He spun us around, so he was now leaning against the wall. His hands were still squeezing my ass roughly, and he bent his legs slightly as he started to move my hips up and down while he was fully inside of me. 

"Holy fuck babygirl." Damon groaned as he grit his teeth. I started to scream as another climax started to build within my body. 

"Oh god Damon... Yes yes yes!" I started to scream, causing him to increase the pace and start pounding my pussy again. 

"Shit scream my name again baby. Scream my fucking name." He growled as he continued to increase his pace as he thrusted into me. 

"Damon, fuck Damon... oh Damon god yes!" I yelled as I threw my head back and violently came all of his hard cock plowing into me. 

He started to moan loudly as my pussy tightened around his cock. I felt his dick harden inside of me, before he quickly let go of my ass, and placed me on the floor. I got on my knees in front of him as he started to quickly stroke his length as he looked down at me. 

His hot cum started to squirt all over my bare chest as I moaned at the erotic sight and feeling. Spurt after spurt, he emptied himself all over my breasts and neck, breathing sporadically as he let out a deep, and low groan while looking at me below him. I arched my back, happily accepting his cum onto my body as I threw my head back and moaned at his hot cum hit my breasts. 

I felt a surge of emotion... strong than anything that I've ever felt before. It was happiness, pleasure, contentment, joy, longing, desire.... and...love. 

I'm in love with Damon Carbone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 103K 44
Her name is Alexia Ivanov. Every single person in the mafia knows her name. She is known as the Cold Blooded Assassin. She kills her enemies in the...
59.1K 1.5K 44
Charlotte was taken away from her family at the age of two by her mother. Charlotte has become your stereotypically troubled teen and spends her tim...
274K 10.1K 53
BOOK 2 TO DYNAMITE TOUCH Cameron finds herself stuck in a sticky, hostage situation after finding out her boyfriend, Salvatore Romano, is a foe who h...
4.7M 106K 59
"If I didn't care I would have left you to die but I care and that's why I'm protecting you." Xavier Arivonese A young boss with deadly connectio...