Diffident {CGLRE/ BoyxBoy}

By ajwrites13

Austen has DPD (Dependent Personality Disorder) and has been attached to his brother Tobias' side for most of... More

Eins
Zwei
Drei
Vier
Fünf
Sechs
Sieben
Acht
Neun
Zehn
Elf
Zwölf
Dreizehn
Vierzehn
Fünfzehn

Diffident

32.6K 336 37
By ajwrites13

dif·fi·dent
ˈdifəd(ə)nt
adjective
modest or shy because of a lack of self-confidence.

[]

Hello! Long time no see, eh? Sorry about that. I've been super busy with school and I've had trouble with major writers block. I tried to start this book so many times and was dissatisfied with the beginning every time.

I'm still not super happy with it but I'm not feeling like I should delete it either so hopefully it stays that way.

I hope you all like it!

[]

Chapter names are in German (Which I actually speak lol) and Chapter sizes will vary (and probably be mostly short as that is what will be most convenient for me). I have no idea how often I'll be updating but I'm going to try and update at least once a week.

This will be my first time writing in third person so let's hope it goes well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

610 81 33
Austin and Ross met by accident, just another cliché trope, but will this trope carry on or end right that minute? "What the fuck dude?" Ross gro...
214K 6.2K 40
Tyler just wants somebody to take care of him, and Josh just wants to give the pretty boy all of his attention. •little!tyler •daddy!josh HIGHEST RAN...
141K 2.4K 28
"Y-you can be my daddy! A-and I can be your little Strawberry Boy!" "Of course my little boy" After Tyler didn't come to class after a heart shatteri...
4.4K 141 10
Inside