Romance and the Rain (A Josh...

By Aaliya93

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
chapter 38
Chapter 39 (Epilogue)
Author's Note

Chapter 20

1.5K 15 24
By Aaliya93

Josh’s P.O.V

I gripped the steering wheel tightly and gazed intently at the road, I was nervous. Hell, no I was shit scared! I loved Ally so much and it was obvious that she loved and respected her parents a lot so I knew it was important that I set a good impression with them. Im sure I’ll be fine, right? They can’t be that bad, right?

We pulled up at the airport car park, and got out of the car. I glanced at my watch 11.30, hmm they will probably be ready by now. I had intended to be here at 11.00 you know in case they were early but there was a little traffic on the way here.

I looked over at Ally who was looking at me, but she looked away as soon as she caught me looking, she ducked her head down and let her hair fall into her face to cover the blush that was growing on her cheeks. I grinned at her, and saw her looking up through her eyelashes at me. 

“come on gorgeous, lets go meet the parents” I told her, I groaned internally, my voice sounded so weird. Weak. It was a strange feeling being so nervous, I performed to like 60,000 people on sell out tours and festivals this year and yet here I am nervous as fuck to meet two people. Where’s the logic in that? I laughed at myself and took in the fresh air. Ally looked at me and started laughing at how nervous I was but quickly stopped as I glared at her. She took my hand and squeezed it reassuringly, I pulled her arm gently so my arm was slung loosely over her shoulder.

We made our way over to check the arrivals area, just as we were scanning the crowds of people coming out with their luggage in tow, I heard the sound of a girl screaming, panicked I pulled Ally closer to me and scanned the surrounding area. It didn’t take me long to find a young girl and her friend, red in the face and running towards me.

“J-Josh Fran” she breathed in “Franceschi!!” she turned to her friend and they both screamed running until they finally reached me.

“AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGHHH!!!! Omg Josh , we love you so much!! Like AARRGGHH I cant believe im meeting you, Oh My God!!” The girl looked about ready to pass out and I could feel Ally’s body shaking against my chest as she giggled quietly.

“Hiya Girls, How you doing today?” I asked them, I was at ease with my fans, it always just felt comfortable and natural, I smiled at them as they were scrabbling around in their handbags, one of them pulled out their mobile phone and was still breathing in deeply trying to calm herself down, bless her!

“Um, do you want me to take a picture of you guys with Josh?” Ally asked, the girls nodded and Ally smiled, wiggling out from under my arm. She took the phone and stood clicking away for a few pictures, she concentrated on making the pictures look nice, asking us to lift our heads higher or stand more to the right, there was a grin on her face hiding away and I laughed thinking about how strange an experience this must be for her.

When we finished taking the pictures they asked me a couple of questions and then I had to excuse myself as Ally’s parents came through the crowd. The girls thanked me and gave Ally a quick hug and thankyou before walking away again.

Ally’s P.O.V

Bless him! I could tell he was really nervous and it was kind of funny, I hadn’t realised I made them sound like terrifying monsters or something. I looked up at Josh and gave him a smile, then I took his hand and squeezed it waiting for my parents to come over to us.

My mum came through first, running at me, and wrapping her arms tightly around me. I gave her a big hug back and then she finally released me and pulled me away from her, I saw the shock as she took as in the faded purple bruise on my cheek but she just smiled and gave me a kiss on the other side of my face.

“aww mum, I missed you so much!! You look amazing!” I gushed, it was true, she looked so happy and beautiful and her tan! Gosh, the woman never tans and yet here she is beautifully bronzed and it really suited her. I smiled at her and she smiled at me and then at Josh. I grinned at him, squeezing his hand as a ‘good luck’ “mum, this is Josh, Josh this is my mother Stella”

Josh smiled and offered her his hand, my mum just smiled and offered her arms instead so Josh gave her a hug. “It’s very nice to meet you Ms.Hannon, how was your flight?” I snorted quietly at Josh’s politeness, it was so funny to see him so formal.

“Oh please, just call me Stella, I hate Ms.Hannon, its so formal and weird anywhere outside of the office.” She laughed lightly and I smiled. Its been a long time since I have seen my mother so happy. My dad came through then dragging along both mum’s and his luggage, I laughed at him and Josh scurried forwards to help him wheel the suitcases towards us. Dad came over and like mum, he was beautifully tanned and had a massive smile on his face. He came over to me and scanned my face and I froze as his eyes settled on my bruise and then at Josh. I rushed forwards quickly “it wasn’t him, I swear. I’ll explain it to you as soon as we get home but it wasn’t him” I whispered as I hugged him.

Josh was nervous enough as it was without my dad accusing him of beating the crap out of me on their first meeting.  He gave me a small smile but his eyes were telling me that this was not over. I gulped guiltily at the truths that were coming their way very soon and scratched the back of my neck. “Um dad, this is Josh, Josh this is my dad Andy”  Josh offered his hand and dad took it then they stepped away from eachother. Josh took his place by my side again and stood back, I stared at my mother urging her to break the awkward silence that was slowly growing between us. She smiled and linked her arm with dads, “come on hunny, im exhausted. I want my home and my bed, lets go.” Dad nodded at her and Josh quickly took the trolley and led the way to his car.

I walked close by Josh, behind my parents, and mouthed an apology in his direction, he gave me a puzzled expression but grinned at me anyway.

I looked at my dad’s face as we walked over to Josh’s 2010 5 litre v8 Supercharged Range Rover Sport, his eyes opened wide as he took in the beast of a car that was probably only a few months old. Josh chuckled at his reaction and my dad quickly ducked his head down, staring at the floor, Josh stared at me as he realised that he was watching the male version of an embarrassed me.

We loaded the car up and Dad sat in front quizzing Josh about the car, mum and I smiled as we watched the guys chatting easily. I mouthed a “phew, I thought that was going to be awkward” at her and she grinned at me as dad started suspiciously looking in the rear view mirror trying to read what we were saying. She rummaged in her handbag and pulled her phone out and a minute later my phone buzzed telling me I had a text message.

“don’t worry sweety I already spoke to him on the plane and told him to give Josh a chance before he decides to hate him ;)”

“Thank god, you know dad thinks Josh did this?” I subtly pointed to my face whilst moving my hair out of my face, mum gave me an alarmed look and then gave me a quizzical look. So I texted her, “ sorry, bad stuff has happened this week with Joey, im okay I promise but he had a party that got a little wild…” I looked at her face and I watched as her mouth dropped, Josh glanced at me through his mirror and scrunched his nose up and I grinned at him.

My dad flicked the radio on and the they were asking for requests, so I tweeted to all my 165 followers to retweet my request for ‘gossip’ on the rockradio channel, soon enough the beginning notes began playing, I grinned at Josh who glared at me and my mum looked confused as she stared between us. “oooh dad, I LOVE this song, please can we keep it on!” dad chuckled at me “Oh goodness Ally, you do listen to some horrid noise” I snorted and Josh nearly choked and dad quickly looked at the both of us, squinting his eyes suspiciously.

“I told you this song was horrendous Ally” Josh said,

“really, Im loving this song so much, I cant possibly think WHY you would hate it so much, Joshua.” I replied innocently.

“what is going on here? Do you get the feeling we are missing out on something here Andy?”

“I do Stella, and I think our dear Alison has some explaining to do” dad replied, wiggling his finger at me.

“Okay, remember when I said Josh is in a band, well the band is You Me At Six, that was one of their songs that just came on the radio” Josh was shaking his head, laughing. “Umm Josh, is pretty famous, hence the girls we were with at the airport, that’s Josh’s dear fan girls.”

Mum stared at me shocked and dad looked lost in thought. “Well that rules out my thought of you and illegal activities funding this car.” He said, everyone in the car turned to stare at dad but he just sat there staring out of the window.

We got home and Josh took mum and dads suitcases upto their room, and then came to join me in my room. I was lying down on the bed and he came to join me, we rolled on our sides looking at each other. I pressed my forehead against his and we lay there just enjoying the company of eachother. Mum knocked on my door and popped her head around the door “ooh sorry hunny, Im not used to this just yet”

I laughed at her “its, fine mamma, whats up?” she gestured with her hand for me to come towards her and she whispered to me “hunny, where are the pads? My stomach is feeling awful” she whined, I stared at her shocked but quickly regained my composure, “uggh back where you left them, in your cupboard mamma, I did a major clean up yesterday.” She smiled at me and kissed my cheek before leaving the room. my mind was racing as I realised that they had been gone for an entire month and I hadn’t need a single pad. I gulped before rejoining Josh on the bed.

 A/N Okay, so there may or may not be a baby franceschi on the way, i'd love to know what you thought, and if you have any ideas... do you want a boy or a girl, maybe both? who knows? Any names? leave a message here or inbox me... any thoughts and ideas you have i would LOVE to know them :D xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 471 13
โ ๐‚๐Ž๐”๐‹๐ƒ ๐ˆ ๐‘๐„๐€๐‚๐‡ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐…๐€๐’๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ˆ๐… ๐ˆ ๐–๐€๐’ ๐€ ๐ƒ๐‘๐Ž๐๐‹๐„๐“ ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐€๐ˆ๐‘? โž โ”€ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฆ...
189 25 15
You were running in the rain" I will be there in time, just wait a little longer" Dazai X Reader
39.3K 995 33
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โ ๐€ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐˜/๐ง ๐‹/๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Œ๐ž๐ ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ข ๐…๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ฎ๐ซ๐จ โž หš เผ˜โ™ก ยทหš โ‚Šหšห‘เผ„ุ˜ หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐‰๐‰๐Š ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๏ฟฝ...