Celia

By _danayB

Meet Celia Wright a classy, sexy "bigger" woman who has all the baggage of your normal bbw. Will her distaste... More

Celia
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Update
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Update

Chapter 7

3.1K 152 18
By _danayB

"Now once you get to the front of the line you're gonna' wanna' bend your knees a little and it'll swoop you right up." A lady said to us

Here I stood in a full snowsuit with goggles, a ski helmet, gloves, skiis,skii poles and all all the other equipment needed for this particular moment.

"Renae why did I agree to this." I started to whine and shift legs.

"This is what makes the trip if you don't skii then there's no point in being here."

"I can't, I can't do this nae."

"Pull it together breathe, because you're doing this. look we're about to be next."

"No no no no." I  whined and started to turn back.

She grabbed my hand

"Come here. You have to face your fears trust me once you do you'll feel so free ."

"I'm not sure I want to be free today maybe tomorrow. "

"Now or never! Do you know why I brung you out here Celia?"

"No not necessarily. " I said to her.

"Because I seen how shut off you were. You never wanted to go anywhere,do anything,with anyone! I wanted to break the cycle of fear."

"So you bring me to skii on a high mountain as a 'breakthrough'?"

"It's a start." She said .

I tried to shake the fear away because I did agree to this.

Plus I wasn't alone she was there.

"If I make it down alive i'm going to hug you so tight. " I told her.

She smiled and we walked up because it was our turn.

The lady guided us through the same instructions from before and we nodded once we understood.

Making sure everything was fastened and on properly we stood there waiting for the next chairlift.

"I'tll swoop you right up dont worry about jumping up. " the lady said.

"You ready Renae?"

"Hate me later ok I'm sorry." She said to me moving out the way as the chairlift came and scooped me up leaving her behind.

Stefanzo came running afterwards and hopped on in replace of Renae.

"What!? What is going on?"

I said trying to analyze the situation. Everything happened so fast and I needed a explanation asap.

"Look I know you're probably lost right now but I had to talk to you in some way where you cant run away from me." Stefanzo said out of breath.

I looked down at my feet dangle in mid air and saw how far from the ground we were.

"You just won't go away will you?" I looked him in the eyes.

"No....isn't that why you like me?" He asked me.

I looked away out into the sky.

"I'm not sure what I like right now Stefanzo , we click and it scares me."

"You have to give me a chance to prove my worthiness Celia honest to God I'm not trying to hurt you by any means."

"And how do I know that?" I started to get into my feelings.

"You think I'd be here hundreds of feet in the air pleading to you if I didn't think it was worth it?"

"I just want to know why me? There's tons of attractive women for you to pick from."

He turned his head chucked and exhaled. Returning his eyes back to me he said. 

"None of them are Celia, you are different. I'm not sure what it is but I'm dying to find out more and more about you."

"When you told me you felt something that made you kiss me that day was that true?" I asked him.

"Yes, my heart told me to do it but I didn't think it would ruin you."

"No you didn't ruin me I just never had a man so driven to get to know me for me."

"You've been around little boys Celia. Boys who wanted to toy you around. Listen can I tell you something I've never told anyone else?"

"Yea sure?"

"I was in love with this woman named Julia and I tried my best to give her everything she wanted, she lost her job and I took her in. She had a affair and."

He paused and looked away getting teary eyes.

"She had a affair with another man and got pregnant and even then I still stood in and took care of her and a baby that wasn't mine."

"I would have kicked her to the curve after that." I said getting upset.

"You see I was leaning towards that but my heart wouldn't let me put the pregnant woman I love out on the street."

"So what happened then?"

"She took my things and left in the middle of the night and I never saw her again."

"I'm so sorry Stefanzo you didn't deserve to be treated like a door mat." I placed my hands on top of his.

"Its been awhile since that happened and it still crushes me not because I still love her because that faded....but because I gave everything to get nothing but a stab in the back." He told me grabbing a hold of my hand tight.

"If I'm willing to risk it all for someone again I want you to be able to risk the fear you have for me." He continued.

A tear drop fell from my eyes. I was filled with so much emotion .

"Okay I'm willing to take the risk with you just promise me you won't hurt me because I can't have that happen again" I said to him.

"I cant promise you that I won't hurt you because I'm imperfect and we are going to have disagreements but I promise to be dedicated to you and only you. To put you first throughout everything. To support you and protect you. And some day.....one day love you." He chuckled.

I smiled at him and grabbed his face and kissed him.

Taking him by surprise he grabbed my chin and kissed me a few times.

"Now I know you said you wanted to take things slow so what was that?" He asked laughing and licking his lips.

"I felt something and I acted on it." I winked at him.

"So this means we're dating now?" He asked.

"We're talking silly goose there's a difference I still need to get to know you more."

He raised his hands up in agreement to what I said.

"Ok we're going to have to jump like now." He said to me.

I realised we were at the top of the mountain.

"I can't do this Stefanzo."

"Yes you can."

"I cant." I screamed.

"You can grab my hand." I grabbed his hand and on the count of three we jumped.

I screamed so loud landing my feet on the mountain and sliding off.

Trying to gain balance as Stefanzo tried to hold me upright.

"Stefanzaahhhh it's a tree." I yelled at him.

"Move your skii to the right!" He shouted directions .

I did so and it wasnt that hard.

"Okay when is it over ." I started to whine.

"Celia don't think about it just do it." He started to let me go.

"Wait wait what are you doing come back and hold my hand!"

"Just do it Celia he said skiing down in front of me."

He left me here all alone !

Ok Celia don't think just do it.

I guided my legs and leaned forward to pick up the pace.

I let gravity take my body down the hill and I felt so alive.

Like I was untouchable like no one could judge me up here. I smiled as the wind hit my face.

I saw the bottom of the mountain and I didn't want it to end.

I guess that's why I didn't know how to stop.

So I ended up doing a split across the snow while screaming.

"Celia you did it ." Stefanzo held out his hand to help me up.

"Yea it was amazing." I stood up brushing the snow off my butt and knees.

"Yeaaa baby that's what I'm talking about. " Renae came down with Erica and two other people followed her.

"Renae!" I frowned and walked over to her .

"I got one thing to say to you!" I got in her face.

My frown turned into a smile as I hugged her.

"Thank you." I said to her.

She smiled and exhaled in relief.

"Oh yes Celia I want you to meet Jessica and Willow their brother and sister and some really good people."

Renae introduced us.

"You guys must be really good people Renae seems to not keep her mouth closed about you all.

"The day we all met Renae came up to us and I knew by her vibe she was good people." Willow said putting his arm around Renae.

"She taught me how to fish ! and she helped me with some major boy issues." Jessica whispered.

"Hey I heard that ! you're talking to boys now." Willow got in defense.

"I'll catch y'all around ok?." She wobbled through the snow quickly as her brother chased after her talking.

We all laughed and went inside a building that had a fire place, warm couches and covers and some changing rooms.

I went and took the snow suit off and all the other gear that had me looking like a telly tubby.

I came out and Stefanzo was at the coffee table making hot choclate for everyone.

He looked up at me and smiled. I smiled back before letting him finish.

I sat on the couch with everybody and we talked.

"Alright who wants marshmallows?" Stefanzo came over with a tray and everyone grabbed a mug.

We sipped and joked about little silly experiences that happened on the trip.

Stefanzo sat next to me on the couch in front of the fireplace with his arm around me and I ogled him.

I stared at his smile the way his forehead wrinkled when he started thinking.

The way his lips sit nice on his face and how he licked them.

"What?" He looked at me and whispered.

"I'm just checking you out thats all."I took a sip.

"You like what you see huh?" He said cockily.

"I mean you're alright." I smiled matching his cockiness.

"Yea okay we'll see miss lady." He kissed my forehead and continued talking.

Everything seemed okay.

Renae stood up and spoke.

"I don't mean to ruin the moment and I hope I don't but I do have something very important to adress."

Everyone paid attention.

"Some of you I've known for years, some of you I've known for a few months and some of you I met right here at this resort this weekend ." She continued

"...whichever chapter of my book you walked in on you still became a part of my story and this Is part of my story..."

I wasn't sure what was about to be said but my heart started beating out of my chest.

"I have cancer... leukemia to be exact. I've know for a full 3 months now. Now I don't want you to feel sorry for me i just thought that you should know. " she sat back down.

"Renae why didn't you tell me?" I started to cry uncontrollably.

Stefanzo rubbed my back as he looked down at the floor.

"Renae you're a strong woman and it takes a strong woman to even admit that to us, and a even stronger woman to not let it slow you down ." He said.

"Thank you Stefanzo." She said.

"Celia honey don't cry I don't want this to be a bolder I'm going to get through this and I'm not giving up without a fight." Renae said to me

I walked over to her and hugged her tight.

Then she went to sit back down

"You know I'm always here for you darling thats never going to end." Erica placed her hand on Renae's thigh as tears fell from her face.

They hugged and others joined in the embracing .

Jessica stared off not uttering a word.

"Me and Jessica are sorry. We know it much be a difficult time for you but we'll be here to help you in any way possible. " Willow said.

"Thank you." she mouthed

"I don't want you crying because I'm not I just want to enjoy the rest of the trip with my friends without that secret inside. "

"You're my best friend and you always been there for me I just want you to be okay. " I sobbed and talked.

"Aye I'm going to fight my way out I promise you Celia ." She said to me.

"I know you are a fighter ." I smiled wiping my tears.

"Now that thats over I'm about to whoop all of you guys in uno."

"Game on." Willow said.

She pulled out the cards and we played .

I tried to push it to the back of my mind because thats what she would want from me. And I'm trying to be the best I can be for her.

Well that was a eventful day for anybody tell me how you feel in the comments?

Vote

Comment

Follow me 💟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 8.8K 45
During Akari's healing journey he'll find himself revealing to Gwendolyn that he's always had a soft spot for her. As a young woman who's struggling...
41.7K 2.1K 71
"Aww that so sweet." "Sweet?!?" scoffing, " he is stubborn and rude." "He was sweet and helpful." Maria encountered. "You don't understand he just c...
89.1K 2.6K 37
hurt people hurt people...
154K 6.4K 30
Marie knows she is beautiful and she just thought men couldn't handle her. She was too much for them. Until her one night stand with Tanner Ayers. ...