Supernatural Series Rewrite...

De queenofdeansbooty

Now that Dean is back from Hell, you and the brothers have to deal with the consequences. It doesn't help tha... Mais

Lazarus Rising- Part 1
Lazarus Rising- Part 2
Lazarus Rising- Part 3
Lazarus Rising- Part 4
Lazarus Rising- Part 5
Lazarus Rising- Part 6
Are You There, God? It's Me, Dean Winchester- Part 1
Are You There, God? It's Me, Dean Winchester- Part 2
Are You There, God? It's Me, Dean Winchester- Part 3
Are You There, God? It's Me, Dean Winchester- Part 4
In The Beginning- Part 1
In The Beginning- Part 3
In The Beginning- Part 4
In The Beginning- Part 5
Metamorphosis- Part 1
Metamorphosis- Part 2
Metamorphosis- Part 3
Metamorphosis- Part 4
Monster Movie- Part 1
Monster Movie- Part 2
Monster Movie- Part 3
Yellow Fever- Part 1
Yellow Fever- Part 2
Yellow Fever- Part 3
It's the Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester- Part 1
It's the Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester- Part 2
It's the Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester- Part 3
It's the Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester- Part 4
Wishful Thinking- Part 1
Wishful Thinking- Part 2
Wishful Thinking- Part 3
I Know What You Did Last Summer- Part 1
I Know What You Did Last Summer- Part 2
I Know What You Did Last Summer- Part 3
Heaven and Hell- Part 1
Heaven and Hell- Part 2
Heaven and Hell- Part 3
Family Remains- Part 1
Family Remains- Part 2
Family Remains- Part 3
Criss Angel Is a Douchebag- Part 1
Criss Angel Is a Douchebag- Part 2
Criss Angel Is a Douchebag- Part 3
After School Special- Part 1
After School Special- Part 2
After School Special- Part 3
After School Special- Part 4
Sex and Violence- Part 1
Sex and Violence- Part 2
Sex and Violence- Part 3
Sex and Violence- Part 4
Death Takes a Holiday- Part 1
Death Takes a Holiday- Part 2
Death Takes a Holiday- Part 3
Death Takes a Holiday- Part 4
On the Head of a Pin- Part 1
On the Head of a Pin- Part 2
It's A Terrible Life- Part 1
It's A Terrible Life- Part 2
It's A Terrible Life- Part 3
It's A Terrible Life- Part 4
The Monster at the End of This Book- Part 1
The Monster at the End of This Book- Part 2
The Monster at the End of This Book- Part 3
The Monster at the End of This Book- Part 4
Jump the Shark- Part 1
Jump the Shark- Part 2
Jump the Shark- Part 3
Jump the Shark- Part 4
The Rapture- Part 1
The Rapture- Part 2
The Rapture- Part 3
When the Levee Breaks- Part 1
When the Levee Breaks- Part 2
Lucifer Rising- Part 1
Lucifer Rising- Part 2
Lucifer Rising- Part 3
author's note
author's note
author's note

In The Beginning- Part 2

1.9K 57 17
De queenofdeansbooty

"Cars are so easy to hijack back then," you comment to Dean who drove slowly behind John. He thought it be best to figure out where he was going, and it turns out he went to someone's house, probably the person who he promised to buy the van to. Whoever it is will have the surprise of their lifetime because the Impala is badass, not like the car you and Dean stole.

Watching as John got out, he greeted a blonde woman who was happy to see him.

"What's this?" she asked once she saw the car.

"My car," John answered as the woman walked to the passenger's side.

"What happened to the van?" she asked.

"Mary, this is better than the van! This has got a 327, a four barrel carburetor," John tried to get Mary hyped up as much as he was. Wait, Mary? As in Mary Winchester?

"Mom?" Dean whispered.

"Let me see that car!" you heard another woman's voice speak, but as soon as you heard the familiar melody, your whole body froze. A woman who looked just like your mom when she was younger came rushing out of the house to see John's new car.

"He didn't get it, Y/M/N, he got this one instead."

"Mom?" you said, your eyes wide with shock.

"Screw that other one, this is better!" she gushed, looking at the inside of the car.

"What are you doing here? You know I'm picking Mary up, and only Mary. I know you two are joined at the hips, but you need to let her go for this one," John joked.

"I know, I was hanging with her earlier. Don't worry, she's all yours. Have fun you two," your mother smiled before retreating back to the house. Seeing your mother brought back unpleasant memories, and all you wanted to do was give her a hug. Grasping the door handle, you were about to get out when Dean put his hand on your chest to stop you.

"Now's not a good time."

"Not a good time?" you asked, tears brimming the surface of your eyes. "That's my mother, Dean."

"And that's mine," he argued. "You heard Castiel, we have to stop whatever is going to happen to my dad. We have to follow him and my mom."

"Fine," you whispered, sighing deeply. Dean turned the car back on, and just as John pulled away from Mary's house, Dean did the same and followed them

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

John had decided to take Mary to a diner for their date. It wasn't the best places, but it was a little romantic to be that close to them. You and Dean weren't far from the window by their table, but you weren't close enough for them to spot you.

"Sammy, wherever you are, Mom is a babe. I'm going to hell... again," Dean sighed.

"John is a stud," you commented, making Dean jump a little.

"Forgot you were there," he chuckled.

"Oh, thanks," you said sarcastically. "What do you think they're talking about in there?"

"I don't know but look at the way they look at one another. I never got to see them this way, my dad I mean. He looks so happy."

"Mary dying changed him and not for the better," you sighed. Staring at Mary, you saw the way she looked at John. It resembled the way you look at Dean. He's your everything, and if you could have a different life for him, you would. Mary smiled at John before getting up, leaving out of sight. John suddenly looked nervous before taking out a ring box and opening it up to reveal a simple ring.

"Why are you following us?" Mary's voice came from behind you two. Turning around, you barely saw the glare she gave you before she kneed Dean in the gut. Gasping, you ran over to help, but she elbowed you in the face before pushing you into the wall. Groaning, you held your nose which throbbed, but you needed to help Dean.

Mary was kicking his ass, and she goes to punch him but he dodges it and steps sideways.

"Are you crazy?" he asked. Mary continued to attack Dean, but he manages to grab her arms in a lock.

"You've been trailing us since my house," she growled as she struggled to get away. Recovering from the hit she gave you, you walked over to them.

"I don't know what you're talking about—"

"Really?" Mary interrupted her son. She starts to struggle some more, but Dean throws her against the wall and pins her there, holding her arm to the wall.

"Okay, how about we talk about this, huh?"

"Let me go!" she exclaimed. Something caught your eye, maybe it was the glint from the lights inside the diner, but you saw her charm bracelet which had all kinds of protective charms that only a hunter would wear. Dean must have seen the same thing because he let her go. She turned around slowly, eyeing you two before you spoke.

"Are you a hunter?"

"Are you?" she counteracted. Giving a look at Dean, he pulled down the collar of his shirt to show her his tattoo just as you lifted up yours. At the sight of the protective symbol, she eased up a little, knowing she wasn't in any real danger.

"Is John...?" you asked but couldn't finish your sentence.

"No, God no. He doesn't know about any of this, and I'd like to keep it that way. Look, I have to get back inside, but maybe you can come over later. We can talk then. You know where I live. What are your names?"

"Y/N and this is Dean," you answered. She nodded and left your sides to join John back in the diner.

"What the hell is going on?" Dean asked, clearly stressed about this.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Dean, this is crazy," you sighed, running your hands through your hair. After Mary left, you rushed back to her house and have been waiting for the couple to get back.

"What did Castiel want me to stop? None of this makes any sense," Dean groaned, banging his head lightly on the side of the house.

"I don't know, but we have to figure it out or else we're stuck here. I don't know how to get Castiel here without that summoning thing we did the first time," you said.

"Yeah, well, it's not like he just—wait here they come," Dean said once he heard the familiar rumble of the Impala. Both you and Dean peeked out from behind Mary's house to watch the happy couple park outside of her house. Watching them kiss, it made you think about your own mom and your dad. Where was Bobby if he was such great friends with your mom?

Mary got out of the car and waved as John drove away, and that is when you and Dean both made your move. She walked up the path to the house but stopped and waited. Walking ahead of Dean, you approached Mary who turned to you.

"Y/N and Dean, right? I'm not sure you should come in."

"You can trust us," you said in a gentle tone.

"I mean, come on, we're all hunters, right? I mean, we're—we're practically family," Dean chuckled nervously.

"Yeah, thing is, my Dad, he's a little, um..."

"Oh, I gotta meet him."

"I second that," you added.

"You've heard of him?"

"Clearly not enough," he chuckled. Mary looked back at the house before nodding.

"Fine, come on," she led both you and Dean into the house where her father was. The kitchen was right next to you, and you could see her mom in there. "Dad?"

"Who are they?" her dad asked once he looked up from his newspaper.

"This is Dean and Y/N. They're hunters," Mary said with a smile.

"So, you're a hunter? Well, tell me something, mister and missus hunter, you kill vampires with wooden stakes or silver?"

"Neither, you cut their heads off," Dean answered.

"You kill werewolves with silver," you added.

"So, did we pass your test?"

"Yep," Mary's father said before setting his paper down. "Now get out of my house."

"Dad!" Mary scolded.

"I don't trust other hunters, Dean, don't want their help, don't want them around my family."

"Knock it off, Samuel," Mary's mother scolded her husband.

"I don't know what is going on, but I can tell by his tone, he's being a little stiff," her familiar voice sounded as she walked down from the stairs. Turning your head, you got tears once your mother came into the room. "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize you had company. I'm Y/M/N." She stuck her hand out for you to shake, but you couldn't move.

"I'm Dean, it's nice to meet you," Dean said for you, shaking the hand she offered. "This is Y/N."

"It's nice to meet you both," she smiled. God, she was so beautiful.

"Yeah," you whispered, barely getting that out.

"They're hunters, just like us," Mary said to your mom. Shock filled your senses because you never would have thought your mother was a hunter. Before you could say anything, Samuel spoke.

"Right, they're hunters."

"Who passed your little pop quiz," his wife said as she walked into the room, "and now I am inviting them to dinner. Are you hungry?"

"Starving," Dean said, but you couldn't stop staring at your mother. If only she knew of what was to come.

"Good. I'm Deanna, you've met my husband Samuel, now wash up," Deanna said before leaving the room.

"Samuel and Deanna?" Dean asked his mother, suspicious of the way he and his brother were named. Marry nodded in confirmation and walked out of the room with your mom.

"I miss her," you whispered, getting fresh tears. Castiel, why would he do this to you?

"I know you do. Come on, we have to wash up," he said softly before leading you to a bathroom. After you two finished, you walked into the dining area to find everyone seated. There were two seats available for you and Dean, and you immediately took the one next to your mom while Dean took the other. Food was passed around, and soon everyone had a plate full of it.

"First time in Lawrence?" Deanna asked you and Dean.

"It's been a while," you answered with a small smile. Peeking over at your mom, you saw her happily eating her food. What the hell happened to her?

"Things sure have changed... I think," Dean added.

"You working a job?" Samuel asked.

"Yeah, maybe."

"What's that mean?"

"It means we don't trust other hunters either, Samuel," you said for Dean, looking at your non-biological grandfather.

"Hey, um, so why were you following me and John?" Mary suddenly asked after she finished her bite.

"Mmm, I thought something was after your, um, boyfriend, but um, I don't think that anymore," Dean chuckled nervously. If nothing is after John, then why were you two still here? What did Castiel want you to stop?

"John Winchester mixing it up with spirits, can you imagine?" Deanna laughed quietly. Looking up, you saw Samuel give a sour look once John's name was mentioned.

"I saw that," Mary sighed.

"What?"

"That sour lemon look."

"Now hold on, John's a really, really nice... naive civilian," Samuel coughed.

"So what? You'd rather me be with a guy like this?" Mary asked, nodding to Dean.

"What? No, no. No," Dean immediately started protesting.

"He's with me," you blurted out. "He's my boyfriend."

"I'm not saying that," Samuel said once he looked at you and Dean but was interrupted by his wife.

"That's enough, both of you, we have company."

"So what about you, Samuel, you, uh, working a job?" Dean asked.

"Might be," he shrugged. Before you could roll your eyes, his daughter spoke up.

"He's working a job on the Whitshire Farm," she smiled.

"Whitshire, why does that name sound so familiar?" Dean asked, giving you a look. Shrugging, you tried to think of where you might have seen or heard that name before.

"Well, it's been all over the papers," your mom spoke up. "Tom Whitshire. Got tangled up in a combine a few towns over."

"That kind of thing happens," you said.

"So why was he on it in the first place when his crops are all dead?" Samuel asked.

"Demonic omens?" you answered.

"That's what I gotta find out."

"What about the rest of the town? Well, did you find anything on the web?" Dean asked, and you swiftly kicked his leg underneath the table. He gave you a sour look but your eyes widened. The internet hadn't been invented yet. Dean understood what you meant and quickly fixed his mistake, "of information that you have assembled?"

"Electrical storms maybe. The weather service graphs should be here on Friday," your mother answered.

"By mail?" you asked, giving her a confused look.

"No, we hired a jet liner to fly 'em to us overnight," Samuel said sarcastically. Man, hunting was a bitch back then. Without the internet, things were a lot harder.

"You know, it sounds to me like we might be hunting the same thing," Dean commented. "You know if we go in there in numbers, we could take care of this real quick."

"What part of 'we work alone' do you not understand, son?" Samuel asked, staring at Dean with a stern look before going back to his food. It looks like that conversation is over, but you weren't done. There had to be a time when you could talk to your mother alone without anyone around. Now that you knew she was a witch, you could get answers from her.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

261K 7.5K 92
You're still on the hunt for the yellow-eyed demon even though John is now gone from your lives. While on the hunt, you meet interesting people and c...
284K 6.1K 78
Imagines, preferences, and oneshots about Supernatural Requests are open! Any ship is welcome, be it heterosexual or LGBT+! WARNING: may contain spo...
26.1K 689 20
"You're playing a dangerous game and you don't even realize it." "I'll be fine, Dean." "Then why are angels telling me to stop you?" ((Supernatural))...
64.4K 1.5K 21
Like hey guess who's back! It's me!! When Dean finds a different kind of girl what does he do? Do his green eyes find something amazing? She was a l...