๊น€ํƒœํ˜•| Sexologist

By Taehyungiechild

ยป Suddenly he came to his knees before you, "Can I have my treat too?" He locks eye contact, staring below yo... More

0 ยป History of Us
1 ยป Dr. Kim
2 ยป Direct Appointment
3 ยป Your Desires
4 ยป High Temptations
5 ยป Teasing Her
6 ยป Tasting Me
7 ยป Your Dream
8 ยป Work & Play
9 ยป Panty Stealer
10 ยป Troubled Girl
11 ยป The Interruption
12 ยป Phone Calls
13 ยป Silent Treatment
14 ยป The Questions
15 ยป Who's Taehyung?
16 ยป Begging You
17 ยป Apologize Princess
17. 5 ยป Apologize Princess Pt. 2
18 ยป Apologize Princess Pt. Final
19 ยป Reveal Yourself
20 ยป Hurt & Caught
21 ยป Photography Date
22 ยป The Restaurant
23 ยป Sexy Princess
23. 1 ยป Sexy Princess Pt. 1
24 ยป Sexy Princess Pt. Final
25 ยป Morning Trouble
26 ยป Sick Heart
27 ยป You & Me Right?
28 ยป Passionate Princess
28.5 ยป Passionate Princess Pt. Final
29 ยป Casper the Ghost
30 ยป Lies, Mistrust & Arguments
31 ยป Tiger vs Lion
32 ยป Teeny Tiny Us
33 ยป Doctor Sunshine
34 ยป Hatred in You
35 ยป Truth Between Enemies
36 ยป Forgiveness in You
37 ยป New & Improved
38 ยป Ruined & Hurt
39 ยป "Imperfect"
40 ยป Desolate Darkness
41 ยป Lost Tears
42 ยป A New Day

23. 5 ยป Sexy Princess Pt. 2

26.8K 647 383
By Taehyungiechild

•┈┈┈••✦ :❤️: ✦••┈┈┈•

"I want to capture you, like this, and freeze it forever."

"You wanna see stars?" Taehyung nibbles slowly on your ear, his fingertips electrify wherever they touch, your skin tingles in a frenzy of static, getting to know you, who you are, what you like.

His hands are sneaky little fuckers, but they move over your skin in a way your body has a transitory paralysis, your mind unable to process the pleasure so fast. His head moves around to your left ear and he whispers,

"You're gonna have to wait till I get my treat baby girl."

Suddenly your body is off pause-mode and you pull back for a kiss that's delicate. Both of you move in an intoxicated dance of limbs, never making the exact same moves twice, not in the weeks you've been lovers. He's your cat-nip, you're his whiskey on ice.

His eyes make this certain sense of telling you all the things he wants to do to you and more, it attracts you, oh how you feeble under his intense gaze.

"Princess..how was I this lucky...?" Taehyung's hands wandered across your skin as he grasps gently both of your breasts, brushing the tips of his long fingers, everywhere but your nipples.

His eyes lock on yours, capturing you like a cowboy and his cattle.

Your breath becomes heavy, your chest goes up and down much more professedly.

"How did I win you..?" With a lustful smirk he brings your right breast to his mouth and licks around it, good long hot licks, and your nipples get fully hard at the feeling.

Taehyung squeezes them harder, making your nipples pop out even more. With his eager tongue, he licks over them and you moan blatantly, your back arching.

"Tae... "

"What princess..?" Taehyung repeats the actions with your left breast. Brushing his cheekbones on them, licking around and teasing your nipple with the tip of his tongue.

"C-Can you please suck them...?"

"Of course... anything for you." He looks up at you, both of your eyes drowning in lust and desire, he keeps staring at you as he brings your left breast to his hot mouth, to be sucked, and sucked and sucked slowly.

You whine in pleasure, so mesmerized, watching him pull your nipple with his teeth, then his mouth and back on sucking hard on them, sucking and letting it go as he opened his eyes, raising his eyebrows in a deviously way, a way to see that priceless expression on your face.

He stared down at your body for a while, taking you in, caressing the sides of your body with his palms.

Then with his hands, he trails down your body and moved his way down your tummy, eyes darting up to watch you as he suddenly lost himself in kissing your inner thighs.

"Let me taste princess..." He slowly kissed your clit at first before he laved at it with his tongue. You moaned at the feeling of him sucking on it. Then as he moved further down you felt his tongue licking at your entrance and you gasped.

Lifting your legs over his shoulders he carried on with his ministrations. He started to move his tongue in a way that had you reaching a hand out to grip his blonde strands as you started to undulate against him.

Then you heard him giggle and all was lost when you felt the vibration of his mouth as he sounded out his enjoyment.

The feel of his tongue moving in and over you drove you wild, making you whine out loud and undulate harder against him. His tongue driving you closer and closer to the cliff of ecstasy as you buckle your hips forward.

Slipping his hand from underneath you, Taehyung shifted a little bit to allow one of his fingers to press against your entrance, stroking the spot teasingly for a little longer before he finally pushed it inside.

"More, T-Taehyung." You gasped for air, toes curling slightly as you closed around his finger, coating it in your arousal.

You heard his chuckle against your clit, the vibration forcing a whimper to slip past your lips. Amidst his snickers, he mumbled arrogantly, "Oh, that's sexy coming from your lips. Beg for me more...baby." His fingers curled up against your g-spot, urging you to go over your high, moaning into the covers as you tilted your head to silence yourself, hand fisting in his hair, hips moving in a circular motion as you rode close to release.

"More-!" Your hand yanked his hair, eyes shutting tightly.

You need to cum.

Fuck.

You need to cum badly.

Your toes curled as his lips, tongue, and fingers went to work, and cries fell from your lips like you were a moaning machine, constantly producing, pleading for some closure.

Yet, to Taehyung, you sounded like a singing choir. So lovely, so delicate, and so delightful, like a cheery tune to an appealing mind.

Each moan was a note, when he fingered you slow it was steady whole notes, when he fingered you just a tad bit faster, it was quicken half notes, and when his fingers were curling against your g-spot, they were short quarter notes.

He was the conductor of your voice, he wanted to make sure EVERY note was correctly sung and that it was the most gorgeous song he'd ever hear.

He was a moans type of guy.

It turned him on, it encouraged him more.

Moans told him, hey you're doing a good job, keep going!

However, at this moment he didn't know what was turning him on more.

The constant cries of you calling out his name to let you cum or seeing, feeling, your body tremble under his command.

Honestly, you couldn't manage to try to comprehend it out because you were heart-stopping close to your climax and just wanted to release and Taehyung knew that, he saw it in your teary eyes.

But he wanted to tease you, you could tell he wasn't going to hand you an orgasm, this time you had to work for it.

He lapped at your clit teasingly, and then sucked on it, chuckling darkly as you squirmed and let out sobs of his name.

You're so close, so close.

Just a little bit more-

However abruptly, Taehyung stopped. His eyes gawk, a sinister smile upon his face.

"Taehyung...please..." You sat your vulnerable body up, looking at him with sheepish eyes, whining under your breath.

"What?" Taehyung tilted his head to the side, a false naive expression alluring the room.

"W-Why did you stop..?"

"Because princess, you can't cum so early, that wouldn't be fun, would it? Now turn around, ass up." Taehyung swayed his head and pulled your body close enough for him to turn you on your stomach, pulling your ass into the air.

"Look at my peachy princess, daddy's so excited to pound you, aren't you excited?" Taehyung whispered in your ear, you're ears tingle, shivers spiring up your spine like electricity as you felt a slap against your ass.

"Yes please, ah, c-come on already." You reached for his arm and pulled him close, close enough till his chest hit your back.

That told him you wanted this.

You wanted this bad.

You needed to feel him, feel his passion.

He clambered to steady himself with his other hand, trying to find a comfortable position.

Because in all honesty, you were going to be in this spot for a while.

A very long while.

The least he could do was make it last.

"Hmm, you're an impatient baby girl, my cock isn't going anywhere.." His hard cock pressed against your supple cheek, and you shifted in an effort to create some friction and encourage him to stick it inside of you instead of against.

He buried his face on the back of your shoulder and raised his hips. Soon enough, he drifted away so he could guide his throbbing cock into your moist walls that were just begging to be filled.

You were so wet-for him; it was embarrassing to admit, but it was completely true.

Drenched was an understatement.

"Shit, you're w-wet as fuck...just how I like it..." Because of your soaking nature- he couldn't help the groan, the shudder that rocked him once his tip easily met the slick inner folds of your pussy.

He kissed your shoulder as he moved deeper, and once he was fully inside, he did so again.

"Ready?" He asked huskily, his lips against your ear.

"M-Make me..." You bit on your bottom lip and clenched down on the sheets to gather yourself, before looking back at him with eyes full of appetite.

Bring out the three-course meal, you're ready.

And just like that, his composure crumbled.

That expression of yours was so unfair.

You can't look like that, say shit like that and get away with it.

Taehyung pulled back, before plunging hilt-deep back into you at a pace that tore a scream from your throat.

"Make you princess, I'll do more than make you..." His palms landed across your ass cheeks and you leaped forward, grabbing hold of the sheets. His hands found a grip on your black, rich hair as he jerked, a noise befalling out your mouth as he continues to thrust into you as if his life depended on it.

"Shit. Tae. Ah-" You whined. He repeated his motions over and over again. You became slicker with each thrust. Your fluids coated his dick and spread down your thighs, lubricating his movements, aiding him with a faster pace.

"Fuck I-I can't get enough of you." Without thinking, he moved your knees further apart. He wanted better access. This was nowhere near enough, but the sudden move unsteadied you and combined with his added weight and your already trembling limbs, both of your upper bodies fell forward-yours against the bed, his against your back.

But he didn't stop thrusting, he couldn't and neither did you want him to.

You were both breathing heavily now; both becoming more delirious and unaware by the second. The only thing that mattered to you was the intensifying heat between his hips, and how they never stopped grinding against yours.

But then you whimpered and a strike of lightning seemed to pierce through the cloud of desire surrounding your mind.

Taehyung lifted his upper body, not wanting to crush you any more than he already had. With your help, he twisted you around, so that you were half on your back and half on your side.

He cupped the area just above your knee, making sure he had a good grip, before curving it up over his shoulder.

One of your legs was curved up against the mattress, while he cradled the other in his strong hand and with every part of you exposed, accessible, to his hands, he played around with your numbing clit, still burying his cock deep inside you.

"Oh fuck, f-fuck Tae you're- It feels g-good..." You shook your head in disbelief of the insane pleasure, clinging onto the silk sheets.

Taehyung snickered in your ear, kissing your jaw, loving under your sensitive neck.

"Oh, it d-does baby?" His voice is low, a growl as if he was trying to keep himself together.

You responded with desperate eagerness, "Yes, y-yes!"

"H-How good?" He askes, he turns your head to face him, his eyes, his sight direct into yours.

So beautiful.

You were a red mess, both of you were at this point, however, yours was so much more pronounced. The heat spread from your ears all the way to your chest. Taehyung was enthralled by your blushing face and the tears that threatened to spill from your eyes at the sheer amount of pleasure he was giving you.

He loved it.

And so he askes again while slapping your inner thigh, slowly bringing his hands at your throat, easing into the pressure, "How good Chan-ri?"

"So g-good, so fucking good, I wanna cum, please let me c-cum." You cry out, your mind going into a daze.

He is your drug, Taehyung is your terrible drug. One touch and his intoxication is instant. Whatever he wants to do is what you'll do and there isn't a thing you can do to stop him - not that you'd want to.

His scent sends you into a heady trance, one that doesn't end until your bodies are still once more, just warm and snuggled in as close as two souls can be.

But you're far from that and you remember by the sudden yank on your hair.

"Beg, I wanna hear the trembling in your voice." His voice sinks in as it wraps you up. Yet, vibrating with power and command. It was a voice with authority as a kindly laugh shook the ground like a storm.

A voice that made everything so much better.

"A-Ah, Taehyung please I love it- I wanna cum, I want-"

Harshly there's another slap across your thigh and you shriek in pain.

"Address me properly."

"D-Daddy, f-fuck, let me cum, p-please!" Taehyung listened carefully to each sound that escaped you and matched his pace accordingly.

You begged for him, what more did he want?

Taehyung thrust harder. Your cries of agony excited him. He wanted to hear every breathless gasp that left your lips right beside his ear, so he could commit them to memory.

"Such a beautiful girl..."

Then, like a sudden light shining gold-

Your entire body quivered with pleasure so abrupt and so immense that you closed your eyes as if your senses couldn't bear to take in anything else.

Your slick walls squeezed his cock to an almost intolerable degree, you're right there, you're right there. Your insides convulsed and with a sudden sharp stop, you moaned out in frustration.

Not again.

Taehyung caught his breath as he pulled out and laid on his back. He grasped for your waist and sat you on top of him, deeply gasping.

"Oooh, you almost got me there baby girl.." Taehyung shifts his bangs out of his face and wipes the sweat off his forehead, positioning himself comfortably against the headboard.

"Taehyung...please...I'm begging you..." You whimper.

"Aww princess, it's still too early to cum. Now come on and ride daddy, I promised you that you'll see those stars."

I'll keep my word.

My princess.

My world.

When I'm finished with you, you won't remember his name.

Authors Notes: Hi welcome back to the TRILOGY'S~~~ Aye, how y'all been? Did yall watch BTS and Grammys? 👌👌👌 Also 120k reads, You guys are amazing like seriously, I love you! Like I should do something for when I hit 500 followers, but I don't know what it should be, but I'll figure out something. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed nevertheless with its kinkiness. BYE~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.6K 1.6K 17
'๐ผ ๐“€๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“Œ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“๐’น ๐“‚๐’ถ๐“€๐‘’ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“…๐“‡๐‘’๐“‰๐“‰๐“Ž ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡๐“ˆ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐“Š๐“‰ ๐“Š๐“…~' ...
9.2K 616 35
"Ya, go get my robe over there." "Why? Are you going to undress in front of me?" He smirked. "Uh- no!" He scoffed. "Just do as I say!" A young princ...
268K 11.2K 51
โ™› "That's bullshit," he growled, buttoning up his shirt without even looking at you, "You just want the sex. Don't act like you care about me." โ™› ยฉ p...
4.5K 142 44
"So good with guns but not so good with women, eh? Or are you just being shy? Come on Jeon, put your hands on me. I know you're aching to pull up thi...