My Mate

By TrasheGrl

BxB --------- Torin Frey has a crush. With his eighteenth birthday right around the corner, he'll soon be ab... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen Pt. One
Chapter Thirteen Pt. Two
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Epilogue
My Unwanted Mate

Chapter Twenty Two

209K 9.3K 5.5K
By TrasheGrl

I was dreading the moment I would have to go home. By now mom would know what I had done, declaring to the Alpha that I wouldn't complete my Mating with Robby. Not until I get a Ceremony that I at least had some say in the planning. There was no telling how mom will react and I was hesitant to find out.

Hovering by my locker that I had found my abandoned cellphone in, I scrolled through it. There were no text or anything, no one but family has my number and even they knew how rarely I use the thing. What I was really doing was wasting time. Mom was at home because she had taken off from work for the week to help arrange the shotgun Ceremony. Goddess, I know she's going to be so mad.

My locker slammed shut and I looked up to see the large tattooed hand pressed against it. Excitement bubbled up in my chest but I fought to keep my face blank. Turning around slowly, I looked up at the male. His sunglasses were hiding his eyes from me, a sly smirk lifting his lips. He was wearing his leather jacket and a tight black shirt under it.

Seriously, who did this male think he was? Why does he buy such small shirts? I could literally make out the muscles the shirt clung to.

Unimpressed, I stared at him blankly.

Robby removed his glasses, his dark brown eyes looking me over. I forced myself not to shift under his heavy gaze. I was doing a good job until he leaned down to run his nose along the column of my neck. I couldn't stop the whimper that escaped as I grabbed onto his jacket to keep myself up.

He grumbled approvingly as my head tilted to give him better access. I couldn't help myself, he caught me in a weak moment. His pheromones were so much stronger and I couldn't help but to breathe his scent in greedily.

"You're staying with me tonight." He growled lowly, his teeth nipping at my neck. I shivered as my jeans grew tight.

"Okay." I breathed, unable to say no to my Alpha in that moment. Of course I thought about my parents and how I knew for sure mom wouldn't allow it. But I didn't care, not while my Mate was so close.

I gasped when Robby lifted me and tossed me over his shoulder, his long strides taking us towards the exit. The halls weren't as crowded with everyone having rushed to leave but those that did linger stared at us. My face warmed and I pressed it against Robby's back as I tried to pull my hips away so he couldn't feel what he'd done to me. A slap on my bottom made me stop however.

"Robert! Put me down, I can walk." I argued, finally getting some of my senses back.

Robby only chuckled. He didn't put me down until he was putting me in his car and shutting me in. I glared at him as he got in behind the wheel.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"I missed you." Robby said, making my insides melt.

Laughing nervously, I started fidgeting with my fingers. "Oh...that's nice."

Robby chuckled, leaning over and pressing a quick kiss to my lips before pulling back and starting the car.

The ride to the pack house was quiet but it wasn't uncomfortable. I was just happy to be near my Mate again. We shouldn't fight again, I don't like it. So he should stop saying stupid things that upset me.

I was surprised when we got into Robby's room. He had removed the posters of half naked women and his transformer bedsheets were replaced with black ones. It no longer looked like a teenagers room. Although it was still messy and smelled strongly of my Mate.

Kicking off my shoes, I jumped onto the big bed and got comfortable amongst the many pillows.

"Who knew I could get Torin Frey into my bed so easily." Robby laughed, thinking he was funny.

I glared at him and crossed my arms over my chest. "Why did you bring me here?"

"To talk." Robby said, shrugging off his jacket and tossing it onto his desk. "Do I need a reason to be around my Mate?"

"Well...no." I reluctantly admitted. I wanted to be around Robby all the time, even if we weren't doing anything special. I scooted over to make room for the male to lay down beside me.

Robby reached over and tugged on one of my red curls. "You're so cute." He absentmindedly said before his ears grew red.

I giggled, scooting closer to him. "I never thought I'd see Robert Killian blush." 

He grumbled, wrapping his arms around me and holding he tightly to him.

We laid there for awhile enjoying the comfort of being in each other's arms. Eventually we started talking about random things. I asked him about his tattoos and he asked me about the faint scars I had from being so clumsy. His stories were way more entertaining but he still listened to me as if I was telling some great tale.

I was sure his laugh was the best sound in the world. But I love his smile just as much. He has a faint dimple on his left cheek but you can only see it when he flashes all his teeth in a big smile.

When he's excited, he'll repeat for you to listen without actually saying what he wants to until you remind him. He can be so weird. He's touchy too but I don't mind that so much.

After hours of talking my eyes were starting to grow heavy as I rested my head on his chest, listening to his steady heartbeat. His hand rubbing circles on my back was only dragging me closer to sleep.

"Tori,"

"Hmm?"

"You're not disappointed, right?"

I looked up at him confused.

"That I'm your Mate." He clarified. "I know you had hoped Jesper-

"I'm glad you're my Mate." I said, scooting up so I could kiss his cheek before resting my head in the crook of his neck. I meant it too. I don't know why I never noticed Robby as anything but my brother's best friend. He isn't perfect but he's perfect for me.

"That would've never worked anyways." Robby snorted. "You're both bottoms."

"Bottoms? What's that?"

"You'll figure it out eventually."

                                      ****

Growling woke me up from the best sleep I've ever had. Groggily, I lifted my head in search of my Mate that I was no longer laying on top of. Who said he could move?

The Alpha was standing in the doorway with the Luna and my mom behind him. Robby was blocking the bed in his huge wolf form. The last I'd seen his wolf, he'd been skinny and young. Nothing like the Alpha wolf with his hackles raised as he growled threateningly at our parents.

Unable to help my instincts, I whimpered and rolled over onto my back to expose my belly to the dominant male.

I was horrified. Not by Robby or his wolf but how my body reacted to him.

His big wolf head jerked in my direction as he scented my arousal. The bed creaked when he placed his front paws on it and hovered over me.

"Get my pup out of there!" I heard mom shout angrily.

"No." The Alpha said, slowly reaching for the doorknob. "He's newly Mated and territorial. We shouldn't have intruded."

The door clicked shut and I was left alone with Robby's huge wolf. His presence was so much stronger in this form, his dominance pouring from him.

I shifted into my own wolf, crawling out of my clothes and shaking out my copper fur.

Robby's wet nose bumped against mine and I yipped, wagging my tail happily. It's been awhile since I've been in my fur with anyone else. I licked my Mate, wiggling excitedly. Our size differences was almost comical.

The huge male climbed up onto the bed and I worried that it would break from his weight. Then he plopped down on top of me and I forgot about the bed as Robby covered me in his scent. He made sure not to put all his weight on me or else I would have died.

When he was finished, I hopped around him, trying to get him to play. He didn't until I started whining. I was so happy to finally have someone to play with. I made Robby chase me around his room. He kept bumping into things and knocking stuff over but neither of us stopped.

Eventually Robby laid down and rested his head on his huge paws. I bounced around him before jumping up onto his back.

Sticking my nose in his fur, I fell back to sleep surrounded by the comfort of my Mate.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

725 22 12
Wolfstar and Starchaser getting together post Hogwarts. No war, just a lil bit of trauma, good friends and love.
359K 9.1K 18
Josh is next in line to be alpha. Tyler is the omega in the pack. He's the smallest and weakest one. Josh is very protective over him. What happens w...
79.6K 1.8K 15
Kian is the new boy to school. He seems very shy and no one knows anything about him. Kian hopes to get through his final year in peace but little do...
9.1K 370 27
Warning: boy x boy, Yaoi Gavin has a crush on his best friend, Oliver. Gavin will be changing schools and Oliver doesn't know. Because Gavin thinks i...