Sudden Changes [Yandere Simul...

By Kiruma_Haruka

ѕтαтυѕ [𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱] Note : The rivals will turned into the Male versions ones and Info-Chan and Ayano... More

P R O L O G U E
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - T W O
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y - O N E
T H I R T Y - T W O
T H I R T Y - T H R E E
T H I R T Y - F O U R
T H I R T Y - F I V E
T H I R T Y - S I X
E P I L O G U E
T H E - G A M E
❤ Osano Najimi
❤ Amao Odayaka
❤ Kizano Sunobu
❤ Oko Ruto
❤ Aso Rito
❤ Mujo Kina
❤ Mido Rana
❤ Osoro Shidesu
❤ Hanako Yamada
❤ Megamo Saikou
❤ Info-kun
❤ Budo Masuta
❤ Kaga Kusha
❤ Taeko Yamada
❤ Nemesis-kun
❤ Ayato Aishi
Additional Route
End Note
🔥BONUS-CHAPTER🔥
🔥Bonus-Chapter (2)🔥
🔥Bonus - Chapter (3)🔥
🔥Bonus-Chapter (4)🔥
Ya Fools :)
🎄Christmas + New Year Special🎄
❤A Little Gift❤
To my fellow Indonesians

E I G H T

17.3K 608 490
By Kiruma_Haruka

The Fun Never Ends

~ ❤ ~

It was 5 in the morning and you just got home. Once you stepped inside, the males all looked at you. You did went to a small store to buy some ingredients for breakfast.

They were about to say something until you cut them off. "I met someone," was all you say.

"Who?" Budo asked. You looked down as you looked at your now bandage up hand that happen from you punching the wall that night. "He... It's nothing."

"So, any of you hungry?" you asked as Budo looked at you worriedly. "Y/N are you al-"

"Seems like you guys are. I'll be cooking," you cut him off as you went to the kitchen. You noted yourself that you would clean your room after cooking and start to do your homework.

After a couple of minutes, you finally done cooking pancakes and put them each on the plate. You out all the plates on the table as they all got up and sat on the seats.

Izayoi was sitting down on the sofa as you went up to him. You sat beside him as the boys looked at the two siblings. Oh how awkward.

You didn't say anything but just hug him. Your brother didn't gave an expression but he knew how much you felt embarrassed to say sorry to him. He returned the hug and rubbed your back.

"Sorry," he started as you nodded. "There is... something else," he said as you pulled away. "I'll be leaving by Monday. I'll be heading to Korea alone go visit out father's funeral and maybe... I'll run down his company," he said.

You didn't replied but you nodded. "You don't have to-"

"I have to," you brother pat your head and gave you a small smile. He got up and grabbed his plate from the table and gave the boys a smile as he went back towards you.

"I'll be back!" you exclaimed, running upstairs and quickly clean all the shattered things. You looked at the letter one last time and just shoved them in your pocket. You brushed your teeth and did a quick shower. Sure it's still five in the morning but you wanted to do something since Izayoi said he'll be leaving by Monday.

You grabbed a pair of jeans and wore a red maroon shirt and tucked the end of the shirt inside your jeans. You comb your hair and grabbed your the phone and your favorite jacket.

You head downstairs as your brother smirk. "Did you found yourself a date or what?" he asked as you rolled your eyes and flicked him on the head as he did an 'Ouch' and you smirked.

"No dumbass," you grabbed his hoodie an threw it to him. "Come on, we're going somewhere."

"Where?" Saeran asked as you grabbed a slice of your brother's pancake and ate it. You swallowed the food and just grinned at him. "You'll see~"

"By the way," you said to Izayoi as he hummed in respond. "Tell him that I'll always love him no matter where he is right now," you smile at your brother as he just return it. "I'll be missing him."

"Me too," he said. "You better not die on the airplane," you punched his arm lightly as he just laughed at your comment. "If I did, I wouldn't even have the chance to go up there since you'll be shouting your ass for me," he cussed as you chuckled.

They all had done eating as you grabbed their plates and washed them. "Are you guys joining me and my brother?" you asked the four males, Osano, Amao, Budo and Ayato.

"Sure," they responded. You nodded as you told your brother to bring out some of his clothes for them. Saeran and Seven had actually lived in your house for several times already so they have their clothes inside Izayoi's room.

~ ❤ ~

"You're under age! You can't drive!"

"I can drive!"

"Guys please," Saeran sweat dropped as you and your brother argued, again. "Look, I'll be driving but you'll tell me where to go. How about that?"

"Oh no no," you said shaking your head. You stole the keys from his hand and went to the driver seat. You started the car as they all sat inside in the same spot as they did yesterday except for you who exchange seats with your brother.

"Just buckle up and shut up," you said towards your brother as he did what you told.

~ ❤ ~

"Tadaaa!" you said as Izayoi looked around. "An amusement park? This morning? At 5 freaking AM?!" he asked in disbelieve. "Yep!"

"Come on! I wanna play the roller coaster!" you said as you grabbed Saeran and he grabbed Seven.

Izayoi laughed as he looked at the annoyed Saeran who was being pulled by Y/N and getting teased by his own sibling. Amao looked at you with a smile at how happy you were. No one knew what made you like this.

"This?! Oh no no no!" Osano exclaimed. "Come on!" you begged. Amao chuckled at the childish side of yours. "I haven't went to an amusement park for years! At least let us try this!" you begged again towards the orange hair boy.

"Oh! Are you scared?" you smirked as his face flushed in embarrassment and shook his head. "N-no! Of course not! Why would I be terrified by this l-lame ride?!"

"Alright then..." you yanked him first as you and Osano sat on the very front row. "I-I think I left-"

"Not going to work, Osano," you said as you pulled the railing down so it would hold you and Osano. He was shaking violently as you took notice and laugh. "You're shaking!" you called. Behind you was Izayoi and Seven. Then there was Ayato and Saeran which lead Amao and Budo on the fourth seat.

Once the controller started, the ride had just move and you happily put your hands in the air. Your brother and Seven did the same as Osano trembled in fear.

You saw how he was shaking so you didn't hesitate. You put your palm on his hand and since it was on the railing, your body and his cover the touch affection so the people behind you wouldn't see. "It's not terrifying you know," you gave a reassuring smile as his face flushed red.

He didn't even let go but he enjoyed the soft touch of you hand. Once the roller coaster started to went down in speed, you cheered, hand still on the railing as the other on top of Osano's hand.

He wasn't shouting of even showing fear since he was only feeling one thing. The touch you sent towards him.

It was just a reassuring touch but to him, it was something more. He never had the chance to hold a girl's hand. Not even Taeko herself since how his Tsundere side will always showed.

This was another feeling. It was new and it wasn't Taeko. It was you.

Once the ride was over, you looked at him and smile. "Told you so," you said as you let go making him snapped out of his daze. The ride was over and all he have in mind was the touch you gave him.

He stood up and walked next to you as you looked around. He looked at your happy face. It was adorable of how happy you were after the night incident.

He glanced away with his blushing face as you stopped and pulled him again making his eyes widened. "What- oh no..." he looked at the high Ferris wheel.

"Come on, it's still morning," you smile as your brother grabbed the other males and went towards another game leaving you and Osano. Ayato glanced at you and Osano as he felt relieved and a bit of jealousy.

Why the heck would he be jealous for? Is it because of how you came so close to Osano? Even himself didn't know. His name was called out by Saeran as he walked away, giving another glanced at you and Osano.

You and him had finally went inside as the ride went up. You watched the sun rise as the Ferris wheel stopped signing that either people are joining the Ferris wheel or leaving. You glanced outside, holding onto your jacket which it was cold in the morning.

The bright sun and just rise and you looked at how the skies color was a mix of dark blue and orange. The orange color matches the boy in front of you as you looked at him. He was leaning his face on his palm as his elbow leaning against the small like window.

His eyes were looking outside as he notice your stare and looked at you. "Your hair matches the skies," you said.

"They're pretty."

Your words made him flinched as his face burns. "W-what the hell?!" he asked which you gave him a smile. "What? I'm praising you," you chuckled as his blush spread wilder like fire.

He calmed down once he saw your laugh died down. "Thanks," you said as he raised an eyebrow. "What for?" his voice was soft.

"For everything," you said. "You and the rest had made a change in my life. I never felt this happy for a few years now," you looked down while smiling at the smallest memory where you and your father were laughing with the widest smile that could even melt a snowman.

You continued to looked out. Osano just stared at you again. Your hair was blown by the small wind as the bright orange skies making it shine. His blushed was back and looked out, thinking deeply.

'She's different,' he thought. A smile was shown into his lips. 'Almost like Taeko. But better,' was all he thought off until the ride stops. You walked out as he grabbed your wrist and pulled you to a haunted house. "Oh! Great idea!" you said, forgetting about the rest that were gone half minutes ago. Once both of you got inside, a miniature clown jump scares you as you gave your famous poker face. Osano shouted for his dear life as he jumped.

You chuckled at his antics as he lectured you with his loud and stutter voice. Both of you went inside as you smirked at Osano and pushed him making him fell. "Oi! What the- AHH!" he quickly got up and hid behind you as another jumpscare started from behind him. You laughed at his reaction as he hugged you tightly.

"I didn't know you were THAT scared!" you exclaimed as he hissed at you. While hugging you, you walked, not bother the clingy boy. He finally realized what he did but he didn't let go.

After the end of the haunted house, you and him bickered about the doll and ghosts. "They weren't even real Osano!" you stated as he shook his head. "Didn't you see the clown! He was going to take my soul!" he dramatically said as you rolled your eyes and playfully punched his shoulder while saying, "You're a newbie."

"I'm not!" he exclaimed. You and him met up with the others as they saw how Osano was shivering. It wasn't because he was cold, but it was because he was scared at the haunted house.

Boi, he have a soft side alright.

~ ❤ ~

After all stuff that had happen, Izayoi and you had drive them home as you were now alone with Izayoi, Saeran, and Seven. You sat down on your desk of your room and looked at your homework.

They were stressful.

You tried to figure them out yourself and you did a lucky guess. It ended up right and you got the answer correctly. You were scribbling on a used piece of paper until a knock was required on your door.

"Come in," you said as you didn't pay attention to whoever went inside. "What are you doing?" Seven asked as he looked at your math paper. "Homework," you responded, taking out your phone as a calculator.

You stopped writing as you turned to the red head. "What?" he gave you a confuse look. "Why is MC with Zen?" you asked, looking through his frown face.

"I don't know," was all he said. You let out a sigh and smile. "Well... since tomorrow you'll not be going home to Korea yet, might as well join me to school?" you asked as he looked at you and nodded.

"Another round of SSB?" he asked. You put down your pencil and smirked. "Losers gets to pay Starbucks."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

712K 12.1K 37
Have you ever liked the Male rivals and wanted them to be your boyfriend? Well you're in luck! This book has just that. (i I can't say that cause me...
83.4K 1.5K 33
You are a normal 17 year old girl going to Akademi High School. There is something odd about that school though but best to ignore it or not. Take an...
38K 1.5K 41
This is a remake of "Frenemies" Ayano has found herself lovesick for her upper classmate Taro Yamada. But a certain orange haired girl seems to have...
387 21 8
Kokona and Ayano both have their sights set on the same guy, Taro Yamada. Ayano deviously plans her rival's demise. She fantasizes over having Senpai...