Going Red - An Auslly Fanfict...

By ausllywriter

Red; the color of love. You see red when they're talking to another person. You see red when you kiss them go... More

one - falling at your feet
two - after school
three - intense gym
four - moon's girl
five - arcade
six - strange days
seven - partying
eight - drinking
nine - next morning
ten - warming up
eleven - concerning
twelve - studying
thirteen - only lasts a while
fourteen - sibling talks
fifteen - realization in apologies
sixteen - returning enemy
seventeen - time to tell
eighteen - bad days
nineteen - help
twenty - better days
twenty-one - dinner
twenty-two - first date
twenty-three - disastrous love
twenty-four - strengths
note
twenty-five - valentine's activities
twenty-seven - bad return
twenty-eight - confessed apology
twenty-nine - fearful
thirty - thoughts
thirty-one - court
thirty-two - celebration
thirty-three - end

twenty-six - he's not like him

287 15 7
By ausllywriter

"Hello, Ally, and how are you doing today?" Her social worker asks, sitting at the counter as Ally puts different fruits into a bowl.

"I'm doing quite great, actually," she says, placing cut up cantaloupe in the bowl. "And before you ask, yes, it's about Austin. And no, I don't wanna talk about it."

"So... you're in a great mood from your boyfriend but don't wanna talk about it? Why's that?"

"Because you don't need to know every detail about my life," she smirks, putting the rest of the fruit back into the fridge. "But... he's taking me on a date tonight, and I'm excited for it. The last time we went on a date, it was a complete disaster."

"And why did it end up like that?"

Ally munches down on a grape as she says causally, "I told him I love him."

This makes the woman irks her eyebrow. "Love him? Ally, you haven't even been separated from Jas—" she pauses to correct herself, not wanting to trigger Ally. "Him, my apologies, for a full year."

Ally shrugs, rolling her eyes. "Shouldn't you be happy for me? You were happy just last month when I told you about him."

"You just told me about him last month and now you're in love with him?" Her social worker speaks, irking her eyebrow. "Ally, I don't want you to repeat what happened last time."

"Austin isn't like Jasper," Ally speaks confidently, shaking her head. "Kels, I'm a teenager still. I'm gonna fall in love plenty of times with different people. Some good, some horrible. Austin is the good one."

"You said that about—"

"Austin treats me like a princess. No less. I know how it feels to be mentally and physically abused. If he does either, I'll let you know. But as for now, he's perfect and everything I deserve." Ally defends, making the women promptly stop talking.

After a pause, the woman asks,"What do you like most about him? One thing off the top of your head."

Ally swallows another piece of fruit as she replies almost instantly, "He understands," is all she says with a small smile. "He doesn't exactly understand me, but he understands why I'm the person I am. Austin loves and respects me either way."

The social worker smiles and gives a nod. "Okay. How about your dieting? Have you been eating good?"

//

"I'm pretty sure buying pizza off the street isn't safe," Ally laughs as the man gives them both a slice of pizza.

"Probably not safe, but good." Austin laughs with her as he takes a bite. "Try it!"

Ally bites into the cheesy slice, trying not to laugh as she chewed it. He was waiting for her final thought.

As she swallows, she grins at him before saying, "That tastes like grease and cheese."

"So that means it's great," Austin exclaims, grinning at her. He takes a bite out of his pizza as they walk down the street together, just silently enjoying their pizza. "I'll totally take whatever you don't finish."

"Greedy, eh?" She laughs, looking up at him as they walked towards a bench.

"Can't deny that."

"So... my social worker brought you up," Ally says, looking up at him BBC as they sat down. "I told her I loved you. She tried to talk me out of it."

He frowns, looking down at her. "Why's that?"

Ally shrugs, picking off a pepperoni and plopping it in her mouth. "She thinks I'm repeating the process of the... Jasper situation. Falling in love too fast."

He nods, swallowing his bite of pizza before replying, "Well, what do you think?"

"We've known each other for nine months, and I already feel like I can trust you with my life," Ally speaks, her cheeks turning red. "Maybe I do fall in love fast, but at least I know the feeling is mutual this time."

"That, is it," he chuckles, grinning at her. "I love you a lot, Ally. I'd kiss you, but my breath reeks."

The both of them laugh and continue their peaceful conversation on the bench. Ally eventually gives Austin the rest of her slice of pizza, claiming the grease was too much. He slurps it down with no problem.

"Are you getting sick?" Austin asks after a moment of silence. Ally irks her eyebrow and turns to him, to which he explains, "You look like Rudolph." He laughs, gesturing to her red nose.

Ally goes cross eyed trying to peer at her nose. Giggling, she shrugs and looks around. "It's probably because I'm not used to the cold weather."

"Cold weather? It's 40 degrees!"

"I am from Miami, Austin," she remarks, smiling at his blushing cheeks. "But to answer your question, I'm fine."

Austin nods, throwing his arm around her side and pulling her closer. "Let me finish this pizza and I'll take you back home."

After he finishes his pizza, they go back to his car. They weren't too far from the apartment complex, so they get there in no time.

He parks in one of the parking spots. To break the comfortable silent, Ally says, "You know, this was the worst date ever."

Austin looks over at her and playfully rolls his eyes. "Well, your birthday is in two weeks. I didn't want to do something big right before it. Just figured we should go out."

"You remembered my birthday?" Ally asks, her voice soft.

"Yeah, March 17th," he smiles, nodding his head. "Why so shocked?"

Ally's eyes are soft as she stares at him. "It's just... um... he, uh, never remembered. Ever."

His eyes soft as well at her soft. Leaning over, Austin grabs her hand and caresses it softly. "I'm not him. I never will be him, Ally."

Her eyes search his for moment. Love filled his light brown eyes. No one has ever looked at her like she was the only thing in the world. Austin does. He looks at her like she's the most important thing in his life. To her, he was essential.

"I love you," she says confidently, leaning over her seat to plant a kiss on his lips. As their lips connect, Ally caresses his face softly, taking in his smooth skin.

Just like one their first date, it's gets pretty steamy in his car. Ally's straddling him again, pulling all over at his hair while his hands remained on her butt. Ally loved how soft his kisses were. He followed her movements.

A loud rumble of thunder interrupts them, making the both of them jump at the sound. Austin gently pushes her away to look out the window, seeing the strike of lightning.

Chuckling, he looks back at her and lightly taps her butt for her to get off of him. "You sound go in before it starts pouring."

Her eyes search his before she suggests, "You... wanna go up with me?"

"You sure?" He asks with a raise of an eyebrow. "It's getting pretty late."

Ally nods, leaning her head down to plant pepper kisses on his lips, then to his cheekbones, then settling on his neck. She sucks and licks on a part there, making his buff body shiver. "Come up with me."

Austin licks his suddenly dry lips as he understands why she wants him to go upstairs with him. "Oh."

Sure enough, Ally practically drags him to her and Laura's apartment.

"Ally," he murmurs against her lips as they stumble into the apartment. He grabs her small hands in order to pull away from her. Austin glances around the apartment and sees no sign of Laura. Still, he says, "You sure?"

"No," she speaks honestly, wrapping her arms around his neck, elevating herself to his lips. "But I don't have to be sure with you; I trust you."

She kisses him again and it's much more slowly and passionate than the other kisses they've shared. His arms snake around her tiny small as they sway in the middle of the apartment, just sensually kissing.

When it's time, Austin reveals he has a strip of condoms, explaining nervously that Ross found out about their Valentine's night and gave them to him. Ally just laughs as she's unbuttoning his pants, trying to calm his first time chills down.

"Do you want me to be on top?" She asks as softly as she comes back to his face, checking over his glossed eyes. She smiles softly at his quiet, nervous form. Ally leans forward, planting a chaste kiss on his lips. Pulling back, she asks, "Are you sure?"

Austin looks into her chocolate eyes. He's never been intimate with a girl before. Ally has basically taught him everything he knew about a girl. He trusted her just as much as she trusted him.

Finally, he swallows and he nods. "Yeah," he rasps out, nodding slowly. "Uh, yeah, I'm ready."

"I'm gonna get on top," she informs him against his lips as she straddles him, after he hasn't answered her question. Ally pushes her hair out of her face as she stared into his eyes. "I've never been on top before. Tell me if it's uncomfortable."

He nods, taking a breath.

Watching Austin whimper and moan under her is probably the most attractive thing she's witnessed. He doesn't last long, which is expected for his first time, but she still kisses him as he finishes.

"Did..." he stutters out, looking up into her eyes. "Did... I do something wrong?"

Ally chuckles, knowing he was referring to him finishing in quite the short span of time. She leans down to peck his lips once more. "It's okay. That's normal."

She gets off of him and grabs his shirt from the side of her bed. After slipping it over her head, she smiles as he's still kinda stuck. "Let's shower."

//

When Ally wakes up the next morning, she's met with Austin's arms securely wrapped around her.

She can't help but think of the first time she had sex. She remembers regretting it all while it happened and feeling like crap after the fact. Ally didn't even stay after it was finished; she left as soon as they were done.

But lying in bed with his arms around her, she knows Austin is no Jasper and never will be.

Ally stirs a bit before deciding she needed to sit up and stretch. As she's stretching, she feels a kiss on her side. She jumps lightly, but then turns to see him staring up at her with tired but blissful eyes.

"Hey," he speaks softly, smiling up at her. He yawns, stretching out his arms and legs. After his muscles relax, Austin goes closes his eyes again and lies on his back. "What time is it?"

"Um," she pauses to grab her phone from the night stand on her dresser. "It's only six. You up to go to school today?"

Austin sits up and yawns, stretching out his body once more. "Yeah, I have a test today," he blows out a breath of air. Ally gags at his morning breath, making him roll his eyes and push on her head. "I'm gonna head home to get ready. I'll come back and get you for school."

"No, let me get ready and we can go to your house together. It makes more sense than to leave and come back," she explains, getting up from her spot in bed. "Let's just hope Laura didn't come home last night because I don't feel like hearing her mouth."

Austin chuckles and nods, lying back down in her bed. "Alright. Wake me up when you're ready."

Ally semi-climbs back into bed to plant a kiss on his head before standing back up. "I'll be ready in a bit."

-

hi, it's been a year lol i started this story 5 years ago and i can't remember what the plot of this book was leading to, but i promise i'll finish it this year! im in quarantine so whoever is still left, you'll get a proper ending, promise. love you guys and thanks for still reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 1K 32
Laura never knew anything about love. She has never fallen in love, and says its just a waste of time. (In this story, Vanessa doesn't exist). Then...
140K 3.9K 31
"Ross, stop it!" I say laughing my butt off. "What? It's funny come on!" I frown and shake my head at the silly blonde-haired boy. "C'mon we are gonn...
6.6K 225 28
Laura the new girl at Melrose High School. Her parents got divorced when she was eight but didn't find out until she turned eighteen. She moved from...
166K 5.2K 34
~ COMPLETED ~ "You want me to do what!?" "Please Laura. I need you to do this for me!" "Why me? Why not one of your other girl friends?" "Well, uh...