Greaser ☾Ethan Dolan

By babyylivv

C O M P L E T E D "Keep that pretty little head of yours in a book and you're gonna miss out on life.." "What... More

quick note
One ☾
Two ☾
Three ☾
Four ☾
Five ☾
Six ☾
Seven ☾
Eight ☾
Nine ☾
Ten ☾
Eleven ☾
Twelve ☾
Thirteen ☾
Fourteen ☾
Fifteen ☾
Sixteen ☾
Seventeen ☾
Eighteen ☾
Nineteen ☾
Twenty ☾
Twenty One ☾
Twenty Two ☾
Twenty Three ☾
Twenty Four ☾
Twenty Five ☾
Twenty Six ☾
Twenty Seven ☾
Twenty Eight ☾
Twenty Nine ☾
Character Aesthetics ☾
Thirty ☾
Thirty Two ☾
Thirty Three ☾
Thirty Four ☾
Thirty Five ☾
About Me? ☾
Thirty Six ☾
Thirty Seven ☾
Thirty Eight ☾
Thirty Nine ☾
Forty ☾
Forty one ☾
Forty two ☾
Forty three ☾
Forty four ☾
A/N ☾
Character answers ☾
Forty five ☾
Forty six ☾
Forty seven ☾
Forty eight ☾
Forty nine ☾
Fifty ☾
Fifty one ☾
Fifty two ☾
Fifty three ☾
Fifty four ☾
A/N ☾
A/N ☾
Fifty five ☾
Fifty Six ☾
Fifty seven ☾
BONUS CHAPTER ☾
BONUS CHAPTER ☾
BONUS CHAPTER ☾
BONUS CHAPTER ☾
Character Answers ☾
Character Aestheitcs ☾
Character Envisions ☾
thank you!!

Thirty One ☾

12.3K 198 224
By babyylivv

A/N: I'm sorry this update took so long. I've been super busy lately, but I hope you guys like this update, and I will update again soon:)

Thanks Loves<3

I was sat admiring the boys playing x-box as I waited for Cameron and Rylin to arrive. Grayson cheered happily when he shot someone on the screen, followed by a loud groan from Max. I chuckled watching Nick fiddle with the controller like crazy and Max lean back on the couch, practically giving up on the game.

I played with my fingers grabbing my phone, unlocking it using my password that I've changed for the fourth time, due to my nosy brothers.

I have a password for a reason. If I don't want you looking through my camera roll, checking out my spongbob memes, then so be it.

Suddenly the door opened loudly making me jump up from my spot already knowing who it was. I haven't seen Rylin in so long, but I'm always texting with Cameron getting updates on his reading.

Apparently at school there is a silent reading time, and now it's his favorite time of the day.

"Livy!" The high pitched voice yelled followed by a small body jumping in my arms. I picked him up twirling him around letting him sit on my hip as I kissed his cheek.

"Hey ry ry." He excitedly wiggled our of my arms letting me set him down, so he could run and help Cameron with the bags. A wide smile was on Cams face as she walked to me and engulfed me in a hug.

I squeezed her tightly feeling like Cameron is the sister I've never had. Unless you count max.. he can be pretty feminine at times. Especially when he uses my coconut vanilla body wash.. for feminine parts. Do you Maxy- do you.

"Someone has been talking about you all day." Cameron said teasing Rylin and poking his side as he tried to carry his big bag. Rylin giggles and moved away from Cameron as he smiled widely. He instantly dropped the bags when he caught a glimpse of his favorite uncle.. don't tell Ethan.

"U-uncle Gray!" Rylin exclaimed running into the living room tackling Grayson who gave Rylin all his attention, not for a second thinking about his game. Grayson tickled Rylin and ruffled his hair as Ry shyly said hello to the monkeys.

I watched the two of them with so much admiration. Anyone in their right mind could tell how much Grayson cares for his nephew, and how much Rylin looks up to Gray.

Grayson may be a big doofus, but when it comes to his nephew he definitely stands out.

"Where's the other idiot?" Cameron asked as I took the heavy grocery bag from her hands. I thought to myself wondering where Ethan was, but came up out of luck. I shook my head with a shrug of my shoulders telling her I had no clue.

The more that I think about it he's probably in his office doing his boss work. When he's in mafia mode he turns into Dr. Grumpy Pants.

We walked in the kitchen setting down the grocery bags and were greeted by a smiley Lisa. We watched as she walked into the kitchen, looking like her head was in the clouds. She had a never ending smile on her face, as well as rosy cheeks. Something is definitely up.

"Hi mama." Cameron said shifting from behind the island engulfing Lisa in a hug. The bubbly mother hugged back just as tight, and had a brighter glow to her then normal. I skeptically watched as her eyes twinkled looking off into space. If anyone saw her now they would think this woman just won the lottery.

What would you buy if you won the lottery. Never mind- cheese balls all the way. Is that even a question? I might donate some to to like homeless people.. or, an even better idea.. I could buy the homeless people cheese balls!

"Lisa? Spill." I said excitedly getting in my tea time position on one of the stools. I watched her cheeks tint deeper again as she smiled and sighed dreamily.

"Sean is taking me on a date, then to the ski lodge for a get a way for a week." She said with a big grin. The love she has for Sean is practically spilling out of her eyes, and seeping through every word she says.

Me and Cameron shared a big smile making it obvious how happy for Lisa we were. We watched her smile never leave her face as she helped put away the groceries. I hope one day I find someone that just by merely talking to me, makes me smile as much as Lisa does.

"Liv I'm surprised you and the boys aren't packing, you're leaving pretty soon." Lisa said putting the froot loops in the cupboard. I furrowed my eyebrows looking to Cameron for any hints as to what was going on.

Lisa must have sensed my confusion making her jaw drop.

"He didn't tell you?" She asked me, acting like someone proposed without me knowing about it. I chuckled and shook my head 'no' while spinning on the stool getting dizzy.

Holy flipping cheese balls I swear all this spinning is changing me. I'm a new person.. who happens to not be able to stand or see straight. This is probably what squidward feels like when spongebob endlessly bothers him- although I love their bromance. Even if squidward doesn't know about it.

Alright hold the flipping phone- where is I just go?

Lisa waved her hand in front of my face snapping me out of my thoughts, as I tried to look at her without seeing four extras. I blinked a few times getting my normal vison back and apologizing for zoning out.

"Sweetie you should go talk with Ethan, that boy has some explaining to do." Lisa said with a small smile hinting to me that maybe the news are good. I nodded slipping off the stool almost falling into the world of dizziness.

I walked to the office listening first just in case he was in a meeting. I didn't hear anything so I knocked lightly waiting for a response. "Come in sweetheart." Ethan's deep voice said through the door. How did he- whoa maybe he has like super vision or oooh what if- stop. I need to stop.

I opened the door immediately meeting the green eyes and as I closed the door, I didn't notice the big smile on my face, that didn't want to drop. I walked towards him sitting on the chair to his right looking at all the papers on his desk.

"H-how did you know it was me?" I asked sitting cris cross apple sauce on the chair. He smirked looking up with a cocky smirk. I watched him put down the papers he was looking at and motion for me come closer. I rolled to him on my chair and did circles spinning around until I was right next to him.

He chuckled and patted his lap reminding me of that Santa Claus at the mall last year, who told me I couldn't have an endless supply of gummy worms. Jerk.

I stepped off of my chair and bounced onto his lap wrapping my arms around him to not fall. He put his hands on my hips holding me tightly. He just looked at me smiling making me look away wanting to hide my red cheeks from him.

My cheeks have this tendency to go into tomato mode whenever Ethan is around, spoken of, or looks at me so. It's like my cheeks want to embarrass me.

I built up the courage to look back up meeting his eyes. He put one of his hands on my cheek rubbing his thumb on my skin making the spots he touched set on fire.

"What do I owe the pleasure of seeing my girl hmm?" He asked making me hide my face I his chest not wanting him to see what happens when he says that. He chuckled and rubbed my back running his hands down to my butt resting them there.

"You can't say t-things like that." I whispered in his chest making my voice become muffled. He chuckled and I felt the vibrations in my cheeks from his chest. He rubbed his hands on my butt making me question why he likes touching that spot so much.

It's just a butt. Nothing special. Ooh except for unicorn butts- because everyone knows they poop rainbows.

I jumped when he squeezed my butt rubbing his fingers on it through the sweatpants he gave me. I had to roll them three hundred times though, because they kept falling down.

"Maybe I like seeing you blush." He whispered making me peek up at him meeting his eyes. Retreat! Retreat!

He chuckled when I hid my face in his neck. Why must he embarrass me like this?

"Sam will be here soon, so I'm gonna drive you home to pack okay princess?" He asked me making me raise my head tilting my head in confusion.

"How do you feel about France kitten?" He asked with a smirk making my jaw drop. My eyes widened and a big smile came on my face.

France like where French people are from! They have that fancy bread and the Eiffel Tower! Bulldogs!

"Based on that reaction I'm guessing you're excited?" He asked with a small chuckle and a smile that reached his eyes. His eyes turned more green then normal and they twinkled kinda like Lisa's. I nodded shyly embarrassed by me being so excited.

"Alright well I will drive you home and Nick can drive Max, so you guys can pack." He said rolling out from under the desk. I was confused for a moment, which he noticed.

"W-What about Sam? You don't want to wait f-for her?" I asked watching his reaction hearing her name become sour. He shook his head giving me my answer, and stood up holding me securely by my butt.

He's so fascinated by my bum, and I have no clue why. Whenever a teacher is helping someone next to me, and they stick their butt in my face, the only feeling I get is disgust.

"You think I give a fuck about her?" He asked causing me to wince due to his harsh language. He noticed immediately and he kissed me forehead softly.

"I'm sorry princess, no more swearing, I promise. Those little ears will stay pure." He said walking us to the door of the office. I smiled knowing that promise would be broken in minutes. I tried to wiggle out of his hold, but he only gripped my bum making me freeze.

"I can't hold my little girl?" He asked with a fake pout, and softness to his voice. I watched him try to give puppy dog eyes, and I couldn't help but let out a giggle causing him to smile.

"I'm not little." I mumbled crossing my arms as he moved one of his arms to hold me by the waist. He let out a chuckle as I kept a straight face watching him laugh at my protest. "Sure angel." He said. That just made me pout more.

"A person is a person, no matter h-how small." I said proudly wrapping my arms around him securely. He chuckled and nodded his head silently asking 'oh yeah?'

"Who said that baby?" He asked causing my cheeks to go into tomato mode. I smiled and bit my lip not knowing if he would laugh at my answer or not.

"Dr. Seuss." I said quietly. I didn't hear anything after that as I kept my head down. I became curious so I peeked up meeting his eyes that showed no emotion. He shook his head making me more confused then ever.

Whatchya shaking your head for?

"Do you know how god damn adorable you are?" He asked rhetorically. I shook my head not wanting the blood to rush to my face as I wiggled out of his hold causing him to laugh at my embarrassment. I quickly opened the door, with him following behind me.

He always walks behind me and opens the door for me because he says it's a good view. View of what? Maybe he's admiring my hair.. he's so ni- oh my flipping goodness. He's- he's talking about my butt- I-I'm calling the police.

That reminds me..

CHrIs! Is that a weed!?.. no this is a crayon.. I'm calling the PolIce!!!..you know what I'm talking about? Or-oh you don't? Oh o-okay well then.. this is awkward..    so.. wanna watch spongbob?

__________

I grabbed my phone, and my hoodie heading out the door with E, ready to go home and pack. I cannot wait to go to France!

Just as Ethan was opening the door for me a high pitched voice screamed blowing up my ear drums. I turned to the culprit wanting someone to take my eyeballs so I didn't have to suffer seeing this anymore.

"Ahh! Ethy, I'm all packed.. you know France is the main land for love." Sam said biting her lip looking like she hasn't eaten and her lip was a burger.

You can go to the Krust Krab if you're hungry..

My eyes widened at her words and Ethan sighed. Sam walked over wrapping her arms around his neck making a feeling wash over me. Well now I'm not giving him hugs unless he's wearing different clothes.

"Are you excited Ethy?" Sam asked disgustingly as Ethan rolled his eyes and shiver her off of him making her fall. Sam clenched her jaw on the floor looking like someone just shoved sauidwards clarinet where the sun doesn't shine.

"Such a gentleman aren't you E?" She asked standing up, but not very well due to her six inch heels. Ethan chuckled coldly and rolled his eyes at her. Sam was giving me a death stare as Ethan crossed  his arms.

What did I do? She was looking at me like I just punched her mother.

"Sorry Samantha. I'm not a gentleman to hookers." He said then closed my door proceeding to get in on the other side, and buckle up. He started up the car as I watched Sam stomp off into the house with her nine suit cases.

I sighed suddenly not excited to go anymore. All she's gonna do is glare at me, and hate my spongbob metaphors.

"non sottolineare la tua bella testolina sopra la principessa." Ethan said putting his hand on my thigh, gripping it tightly and possessively, as he rubbed his thumb in circles.
(Translation> don't worry your beautiful little head about it princess)

I smiled and my cheeks turned red as he pulled out of the driveway turning up the radio as I leaned my head against the rest, and sighed quietly.

This trip is gonna be interesting..

Vote and comment if ya liked it:))
^^Thank you Loves<333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.9K 1.5K 106
⚠️ Warning!!⚠️ ⚠️ Contains mature content such as smut, violence, language and drug use⚠️ Completed ^^^^^^^^^^^^^* " Bad things happen to everyone a...
1.7K 115 35
"You think I want to live like this?!" He shouts in venom, his eyes bloodshot red from anger. That's when I realize, this isn't the person to get i...
21.8K 574 51
RANKINGS: 🙏#129 in idk 🙏# 38 in greasers 🙏#74 in the outsiders 🙏 #1 In old story!! "Its either you stay with us or be disowned and out on the st...
9.4K 371 32
WARNING ⚠️ This book I am not proud of and I could have done better. In my opinion it's kinda bad but be my guest to give it a shot and find out you...