My Twisted Arranged Marriage...

Av HoleyMoleyBaby

Being a wife of a kpop idol seems very happy. You might think that youre lucky to have a husband that is an i... Mer

Disclaimer
Prolouge
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
Authors Note
17
Part title
19
Nani!?
20
21
22
24
25
26
A/N

18

1.7K 40 2
Av HoleyMoleyBaby

Author's note

Hi guys sorry if i posted the chapter 17 two times, my phone buffers. And i'm sorry that i didn't update for so long.

By the way thank you for reading my story.

___________________________

Y/n POV

*kring kring* i was being wake by my alarm i check the time and it's already 10:00. Aahhhh i want to sleep but i need to eat i'm hungry as a lion.

I stretch for a little bit and enter our kitchen. I look for foods, but there are none, our cupboard is empty. Well i think i need to go in the grocery.

So i decided to buy something to eat. I take a shower and go in the near grocery store.

I enter the grocery and buy my needs. After i paid my groceries, i started to exit in the huge grocery store. Then, think i forgot something, i was about to turn around when............

"Miss!!!" I look around and saw a hood looking guy, he seems so tired of running. He look up and smiles at me. H-he is handsome.

"Miss, i think you forgot this" i look at his hand and saw that his holding my wallet, yes i forgot it when i am paying.

I smile at him and held my hand to get it but he suddenly raise his hand that holds my wallet.

What is he doing? I gave him a "what are you doing" look. He's smile became wider. Ah i know it. He will asked me then it will go and go.

"Aww, don't be short tempered, how about i gave you th-" i cut his sentence because i take my wallet from his hand.

"I'm sorry mister, but no, i will gladly take my wallet" i said at him and ready myself to go home.

"Miss!, you sure?" he asked, uggghhh this boy is getting in my nerves. I gave him a fake smile and speak.

"Yes, mister i'm 100% sure, and thank you for lending me my wallet." i look at his face, he's handsome he's manly but the one thing i don't like about him is he's a tease. I started my walk.

"Okay, then it's you're loss beautiful" i just ignore him and rolled my eyes. What did i lose in that, he's handsomeness. Eww.

After for walking for almost 15 minutes i arrive in our house. I arrange the foods in the cupboards and the fridge. Yes, now we have lot of foods, thanks for my grandparents money. I miss them are they coming back.

I lay on the sofa feeling exhausted. Oh by the way, my wallet, what if he stole my money. I take my wallet and hurry myself to check if my money was there.

Gladly its still there. Pheww, i thought he took it. Wait.................

Where's my picture here?!

What the f*ck, where is it!?

The f*ck the guy a while ago!

"Okay, then it's you're loss beautiful" i remember his last sentence. He took it. No i have my number in the back of that picture!!!!!!

Ughh what am i going to do!?

*kring kring* i was interrupt by a call i took my phone and saw the id caller. Unknown number. Who could it be?

I answer it.

"H-hello, who's this?" i asked calmly.

"Hello beautiful" wait. i know that voice. The guy a while ago.

To be continued.

Fortsรคtt lรคs

Du kommer ocksรฅ att gilla

23.1K 1.1K 34
"Baby...I missed your lips soo much....give your hubby a kiss" "Didn't you get enough from the girl that was with you?" "What are you talking about...
345K 12.5K 43
โ€ โ€ โ€ โ€ โ€ โ€ โ€ ๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’„๐’‚๐’–๐’”๐’† ๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’š. ๐‘ช๐’๐’‚๐’‘ ๐’‚๐’๐’๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‡๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’“๐’๐’๐’Ž ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’‚ ๐’“๐’๐’๐’‡ ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’„๐’‚๐’–๐’”๏ฟฝ...
268K 9.9K 39
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐ In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...
48.4K 2.2K 20
"Tell me Jimin, do you ever kiss Taehyung?" "We kiss all the time." Jimin cleard his throat, then added, "We just...do it in private." A smug express...