Always A Problem Occurs (BOOK...

By Stacy21Xxx

After getting back onto your old roots, you and Ada Wong make the world a better place again. Years have pass... More

Long Day
Restless
Cold Welcome
The Enemy
The Past Comes Back To Haunt
War Begins
Knowing Too Much
The Chase
Closer Than Before
Wanted
Needed Time
Finally Gone
Home Adjustments
Questions and Answers
Confidence Shattered
Stable
Piecing Things Together
Author's Update! (READ ;)
Ready
After the Night
Come Back (END)
BOOK 4!!

Her Plan

2K 70 4
By Stacy21Xxx

I start firing off many bullets at a time, I hit the dog a few times before it jumped over us. I see Leon move his body out of the way, making me lean back on my seat. Making half of my body upside down. I shoot a few bullets hitting the dog, before I straighten back up. I see the other dog running, I quickly lean on Leon making me get better aim. 

I fire a few shots making the dog whimper, I exhale as I finally shoot the dogs head. The dog dies and makes a car fly up from hitting it. I watch a massive explosion, I feel instant pain as I see multiple people die on this highway. I watch the other dog run up, I pull the trigger to find no more ammo.

(Y/N)- "I'm out, dodge the last dog. I'll try to reload." I see him nod as he makes a sharp left, I quickly reload the pistol and aim at the dog. It dodges my bullets making me gain an idea. "Drive faster" He picks up the motorcycles speed, I shoot at the highway sign making it fall down and hit the dog. The dog dies instantly, I see Leon struggle to grab something making me turn around to him.

(Leon)- "Don't look back" 

(Y/N)- "Wait what?" I see a grenade fly pass my face, hitting the ground. I hear an explosion making me jump a bit. We continue driving on the highway, I see Leon turn to the next lane. As we drive I look up to a tall building. Red flashes by my eyes making me wonder and pissed. "I'll be back"

(Leon)- "What do you mean?" I grab my grapple and pull it out. "No, we have to get Rebecca."

(Y/N)- "I promise you i'll be back, I think I just saw a friend." He shakes his head and scoff, he then fixes the bike's position for me.

(Leon)- "Keep your promise" He says as I crouch on the bike seat, I hold onto his shoulder so I would't fall off. I aim up and grapple away, I look back at him. He watches me fly away as I finally land on the tall building. I land on my feet and hands for balance, I stand and shove the grapple away.

I walk over to the person in red, I speed up and turn them around. My expression changes to angry while staring at her, she smirks and laughs lightly.

(Ada)- "I know, you think I did this. To be honest I actually did." I raise my hand, about to hit her before I stop myself from doing so.

(Y/N)- "Ada...you tricked me! You made me think I had a break, and when I finally felt like I was ready, you throw me back into hell!" Her smirks disappears into a straight firm line. "I don't care what excuse you are coming up with, after this I will get my break."

(Ada)- "Took the words right out of my mouth, I am going to give you a break. Just...after this one of course." I cross my arms and look away, noticing all the terror I just made onto the highway. "Rebecca is infected" I snap my head towards Ada surprised. "Arias just gave her the virus, get a move on." 

She walks away towards the roof door, before I could say anything she tossed me something. "Catch" I catch is and look at the device I saw earlier. "I wanted you to bring it on this mission, that's why I left my device with you in the car."

(Y/N)- "You could've talked to me" She smirks and waves while walking down the buildings steps. I open the device, looking at her contacts. I scroll and scroll before I stop instantly. "Leon and me are her emergency contacts?" I tap onto Leon's  messages, I lightly read them until my scroll past a single sentence.

'She's all I need to care about' 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 255 32
Stuck in the middle of a city during an outbreak, Olivia 'Liv' Walter feels quite lucky to have been former military. She feels lucky to have met roo...
4.7K 95 6
Part 2 of "Someone I'll Never Forget" 6 months after his encounter with Ada, Leon has a little bit of downtime. This turns out to be a horrible mist...
15.9K 374 10
RESIDENT EVIL 4: REMAKE VERSION. [LEON S. KENNEDY X OC] BOOK 1 LOADING: Childhood friends [✓] READING: Same Police Academy [✓] ANALYZING: G...
2.9K 96 12
No. 5 in #chrisrefield No. 2 in #re4 *DISCLAIMER: THIS STORY DOESN'T REALLY FOLLOW RE LORE. I HAVEN'T PLAYED ANY RESIDENT EVIL GAMES YET, I JUST GOT...