[SEKAI] ¦| ONESHOTS COLLECTIO...

By shxnwu

- top!hun and bottom!kai oneshoot story collections • specially for tophun shippers ? More

-Head Prefect
-Crush
-My Teacher
-Pervert Boss
-Cold Boyfriend
-Annoying!
-Happy Birthday Jonginnie!
-Secret Letter [1]
-Secret Letter [2]
-Married?
-Photoshoot
-Love?
-Your Eyes [1]
-Your Eyes [2]
-Your Eyes [3]
-Nerd?
-Only Bestfriends?
-Being Yours
-Reward [1]
-Reward [2]
-Him
-Unexpected Meet
-Photographer
-Feelings
-Still
-Still [2]
-suggestions-
-Some Things Never Change
-Some Things Never Change [2]
-Still [3]
-Blind Date

-Holiday Trip

2.6K 113 43
By shxnwu

SehunxKai

Main Cast; Oh Sehun, Kim Jongin
Side Cast;-
••
Enjoy;)

Jongin was currently inside his room, on his bed while looking through his smartphone.

His face expression was changing, sometimes he was smiling and sometimes he was pouting.

He frowned and pouted in annoyance as he saw the pictures from his instagram.

"Ish!," he huffed and threw away the phone on the side of the bed.

Grunting in annoyance while burying his face into the pillow, still cursing under his breath.

What made he so annoyed was the picture he saw on instagram that Sehun just posted.

Jongin huffed. He felt so annoyed as Sehun chose to be with Suho in the LA rather than being with him.

He knew how close they were but still he felt annoyed.

Suddenly his cell phone rang and the guy's name was on the screen. Jongin jumped out to snatch his phone and curved a wide smile.

He quickly slide the call icon to answer it. "Hello!," he exclaimed in excitement.

The guy at the other side chuckled to hear that. "Do you miss me so much hm?," he teased.

Jongin replied with a grunting. "You dont even remember about me so why should I?," his lips pouted as he said that.

Sehun could only grinned softly. He knew that his lover was sulking right now.

"How could you say that? You always in my mind every seconds, baby," Sehun uttered softly with his soothing voice that could make Jongin fell for him again.

Jongin bit his bottom lips to prevent himself from smiling too much. Sehun and his sweet mouth.

"Yeah, whatever," he snorted with his reddening face.

Sehun chuckled as he was really sure Jongin was blushing hardly and he hoped he could see those reddened cheeks.

"Where are you now?," Jongin questioned, leaning his head against the bedhead.

"I'm at the hotel right now," Sehun sounded while laying himself on the bed.

Jongin hummed. If he could be honest, he missed Sehun already even thought it was just few days.

"Suho Hyung?," Sehun frowned as he heard that from Jongin and soon realised he was asking about Suho.

"He's in the bathroom, shower maybe?," the younger responded. He missed his bear so much and he hoped they could be snuggling into each other arms right now.

"Sehun," Jongin called out softly after the long silence between them.

Sehun hummed. "Yes, baby?," he asked.

"I miss you," his voice was very soft and slow, almost could not be heard but Sehun's sharp ears could catch it.

He stood up from his laying and his lips automatically curled up to curve a really excited smile.

"What is it? I can't hear you," he teased the elder and was sure the chubby cheeks was reddened.

Jongin was smiling sheepishly. "Sehun!," he exclaimed in embarrassment.

Sehun was laughing as he heard that before muttering a soft 'I miss you too' to Jongin.

Jongin was about to say something but Sehun's voice cut him off. "Baby, I need to go now, Suho Hyung has called me. "

The elder pouted as he heard that. "But Sehun, I wanna ask you something first," he whined, hoping Sehun would listen to him first.

"Sorry baby, i will call you later, I promise," Sehun apologized. "I will go now, love you, Jongin."

Soon he ended the phone call, leaving the sulking lover. He snorted before standing up from his bed and walked to the cupboard to pack his things.

"He will be mad, but I know what can shut him," he muttered by himself before curving a meaningful smile. That only he knew the reason behind it.

He snatched his phone and waited for someone to answer it. "Moonkyu, I am ready now, so see you later."

He ended the short phone call and got ready before walking out of his room and got into his car.

--sekai--

Sehun was snorting for the recent times as his legs was following the elder's footsteps in front of him.

"Sehun! Come and take a picture of me," Suho yelled at the younger, and Sehun could just huffed in annoyance.
After thousands of pictures, Sehun finally plopped down on the chair and leaned his body.

Suho cackled as he saw the exhausted younger. "I'm going to the washroom first," he stated before walking away from Sehun.

Sehun stood himself up and took his phone from the pocket, he had been sending lots of texts to Kai but none of it was responded.

He tried calling him too but the phone was not in active mood. He was wondering why Kai suddenly shut off his phone.

"Kim Kai, where are you?," he muttered while still showering the lover's chat with thousand of texts.

He finally huffed and decided to open up his instagram. While he was scrolling down the timeline, his eyes widened to see something shocking for him.

EXO's KAI was spotted in Cebu, Philippines along with his close friends!

"He didn't say anything about this," Sehun grunted as he saw it. He just knew about it and Kai didn't even tell anything about it.

He grasped his cell phone and pulled out a cold face, already planning to punish his lover for this.

"Sehun, what's wrong?," Suho suddenly approached with his confused face.

He noticed the uneasy expression on the younger's face. "Hyung, I think I will go back first."

Suho furrowed his eyebrows as he heard that but still agreed, he knew something happened and made Sehun like this.

Sehun jumped out from his seat and rushed to the hotel. "Kim Kai," he muttered.

Jongin was laughing happily with his friends along the way to the hotel. He just arrived and didn't have any chance to turn on his phone yet.

As soon as he turned it on, he was drowned with thousands of notifications from Sehun.

He smiled silently and widened his eyes to see the last text messages from Sehun.

It was sent about 10 minutes ago.

From; Sehunnie ♡

"Kim Kai, call me if you already turn on your phone.

It was just a simple text but for Jongin, it looked like a demand for him.

The way Sehun called him Kim Kai obviously showed that the guy was demanding him.

He huffed before turning his face to his friends. "Guys, I think I need to go first," he declared.

"Why? Are you not feeling well?," they asked and Jongin didn't have any choice but to nod.

He finally excused himself from them and walked along the way back. He barged into the room and sat down on the bed.

A smirk was curved as he pressed the call icon, putting it beside his ear and waited for the person to pick up.

"Kim Kai," the deep and soothing voice sounded angry and he knew that reason.

Jongin chuckled while his hand was busy unbuttoning his own shirts. "Yes, what is it?."

Sehun grunted. "Why didn't you tell me you are going there with your friends?," he questioned.

"I was about to tell you but you cut off the phone call that time," Jongin replied with an annoyed snorted.

Sehun huffed. He remembered about it.

"But still-

"I need to go now," Jongin cut off and ended the phone call before Sehun could say anything.

Sehun was dumbfounded. He was about to throw his phone away out of anger before the phone suddenly rang.

'Kim Kai is calling'...

He, without thinking longer picked up the call but he thought it was a pain call but turned out it was a video call.

"K-Kai," he stammered as soon as Kai's figure entered the screen.

Kai was wearing an off-shoulder black long sleeve crop top that showed off his collar bone and his sexy tan abs.

He paired it up with a light blue skinny jeans, they showed his long slim legs.

"Hunnie, do you like it?," Jongin whined while biting his finger and shot a seducing gaze to Sehun.

Sehun felt his breath stopped at the moment. "What are you doing?," he hissed as he felt his crotch hurt and he knew why was it.

Jongin chuckled and crawled on the bed while his eyes was still on the phone.

"Do you miss me?," he moved his finger from his lips and trained over his neck to his chest.

Biting his lips to seduce the guy over the phone.

"I miss you so much," Sehun uttered with his deep voice, his hand was already unzipping his pants.

Jongin chuckled to see it. "Do you want me to be there?," he asked while stroking over his body.

Sehun groaned. "Yes, I want you to be here so that I can be inside you right now," he stated while his eyes were gazing over Jongin.

"Oh yes, I want you to be inside me now," Jongin moaned.

Sehun huffed. "I will surely punish you when we meet," he stated.

"Punish me, I will be waiting for that," Jongin replied, still staring into the intimidated eyes of his lover.

Suddenly the knocking sound stopped them, and it came from Kai's room.

"Jongin! We're here," Jongin startled and quickly stood up, snatching his phone.

He looked right at the camera and smiled. "See you later, Hunnie," he said before ending the call.

Sehun was left dumbfounded again. He was still hurting and Kai just left him like that.

He hissed in anger while bringing himself into the bathroom to release himself.

"Kim Kai, I wont let you when we meet soon."

--

Hey there!! Hope you like the story and this was purely my imagination.

I got the idea to write the story after finding out about their trip and this is purely an imagination so don't get offended over it. ♡

Hope they are having a great vacation and holiday 💕

Thank youuu for reading 💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 494 12
❝ is it wrong to love diamonds? ❞ oh sehun x kim jisoo [acknowledgements] former cover art: @cocoluvie ily h...
183K 5.3K 77
Welcome to The Official EXO Ship Book! Filled with cute, dramatic, fluffy, (maybe smutty) ships of all sorts for all your shipping wants and needs. A...
40.3K 2.7K 31
Hunter/Jongin x Werewolf/Sehun story. Jongin loves himself a challenge and he might just find one in the mystery of the silver wolf in front of him
35.5K 902 9
Before you read this. Thus story contains: Smut, Fluff. If you can't handle, don't read (This story has been edited and if you have read this story...