silent memories // botw link...

By bleachbub

who would've thought that the hero of hyrule would fall in love during his journey? ✧・゚: *✧... More

introduction to the story! (please read!)
slumbering hero
old man encounter
save her
wild horses!
kakariko village & hateno village
first memory
champion's tunic
the journey begins
death mountain
fireblight ganon
meaningful embrace
familiar eyes
his voice
words hurt
shield surfing!
poisoned words
rito village
is she mad?
hero's burden
feelings
the lake
her past
the black beauty
h/n vs. link
the red prince
bank of wishes
zora's domain!
fever weather
the humble king
the zora armour
new book! (don't worry i'm not ending this one)
the red princess
daruk's protection is now ready to roll!
the lynel's wrath
betrayal?
an understanding
a confession from the hero
the dream
a tender moment to remember
divine beast vah ruta
tumbo!
reunited
warmth
her regret
fragility
captured
hero's determination
kidnapped
the woman
determination
saved at last
fatigue
luminescent

snap!

5.9K 201 158
By bleachbub

you woke up to the sound of people cheering, and you rubbed your eyes. you examined the inn and saw no one in it but yourself. you raised an eyebrow.

"where is everyone?"

you climbed out of the soft bed, and walked towards the sound of the commotion. you saw different coloured ritos, cheering and smiling. you noticed the elder, kaneli, talking and smiling down at someone and you could only think of one person who that could be.

"link!"

you ran up the stairs, and ran across the wooden decking. you pushed your way through the tall birds and eventually made your way to the front. there, you saw a certain hylian, blushing and shaking everyone's winged hands. link's ocean blue eyes landed on your e/c ones and you smiled. you ran and attacked him with a tight embrace. he stumbled back and blushed even more when everyone cheered louder. there were people whistling and laughing and link couldn't help but wrap his arms around your frame. you whispered, so only he could hear and he smiled.

"i-i missed you, link. i'm glad you're alright."

link blinked, and closed his eyes and whispered back to you.

"i missed you too, y/n."

you held him even tighter and giggled. you both let go and you stepped back, giving him some space. you heard kaneli's booming voice and clapped. 

"give it up for our saviour! link!"

everyone started to clap and link rubbed the back of his head. he smiled at the crowd sheepishly and looked at you. he saw your happy face and he chuckled to himself. 

the clapping slowed down, and link spoke in a loud voice.

"i couldn't have done it if it weren't for teba."

everyone turned around and saw teba, limping over to link with saki holding him and he smiled at the young hero. teba gave link a thumbs up and laughed. 

everyone was beyond happy, vah medoh was finally their's again and it sat upon the beak of the rito-pillar. a red laser shot out of it's mechanical beak, aiming for hyrule castle. link glanced up at it.

he smiled when he saw revali's spirit, waving at him from above.

— later —

you were sitting across link, in the inn. you had booked two beds, one for you and one for link. you were currently facing each other on your beds and you smiled warmly at him. 

"so, link, tell me what happened up there!"

the hero chuckled a bit and stretched. 

"link! now's not the time to sleep! you have to tell me what happened!"

link gave you a tired look and yawned.

"well, y/n, technically it's night now. so yes, it is the time to sleep."

you rolled your eyes playfully at him and pouted.

"but i wanna know what happened!"

-

"i know you do. and you will."

-

"really?!"

-

"yeah."

-

"well, what happened?"

-

"tell you tomorrow."

and just like that, the blonde fell onto his back and wrapped himself in the blankets and fell asleep. you had a dumbfounded look on your face and you sighed. you muttered a small 'whatever' and did the same. you fell asleep, with a smile on your face.

— later —

you woke up, stretching your arms and you looked around with tired eyes. you looked over at link's bed and saw that it was empty. you went up to the front desk, and asked the female rito if she saw where he went. she said that he had gone up a level, to cook breakfast and that you should meet him there. you told her thanks, and made your way up the village. you looked in all of the huts and saw rito children waking up and yawning. you made your way to the hut with the cooking pot and saw that link was surrounded by a rainbow plethora of rito children. 

link was sat in front of the cooking pot, with a red rito in his lap and a blue one on his back, chatting to him. you saw him hum every now and then and you giggled. you decided not to reveal yourself yet. you saw a yellow rito, running around with a purple one chasing it. your eyes landed on a green one, which you knew as genli, taking link's spoon and tasting the food he was making. it was quite a lovely sight.

you glanced over at a small table near you, and you saw link's sheikah slate. you grinned to yourself and slowly swiped it, taking it in your hands. the books about sheikah technology said that in a slate, there were multiple gadgets. two were summoning bombs, one was attracting magnetic objects, another was creating ice-like pillars to rise from water and the camera feature. the one you wanted to use. you made your way in front of the hut, raising the slate in your hands and waited for the perfect moment. you saw link laugh, with genli pouting at him and the other children smiling. 

snap!

link and the children looked up towards the entrance, and saw you with the sheikah slate. you were holding it in front of you and you laughed. link's ears turned red and he stood up, making the red rito in his lap to trip. 

"y/n?! i didn't uh realise you were watching the whole time."

he bent down and lifted the red rito and apologised.

you gave link a cheeky grin and you stuck your tongue out while showing him the picture you took. his face turned beet red and you laughed. 

"give me that!"

-

"no way! you're going to delete it!

you ran around the hut, holding the slate to your chest. link was chasing you, and he jumped over the pot and tried not to run into the tiny ritos who were entertained by your behaviours. they jumped on the tables and sat, watching the scene. link caught up to you, and he grabbed you from behind. you squealed and and fell backwards, landing on top of him. you stared into his bright blue eyes and he looked straight into your e/c ones. he slowly sat up, with you still over him and the young ritos hid their eyes behind their small wings, not wanting to watch anymore. you carefully placed the slate on the ground, not breaking eye contact. it was like you were under a spell, and link lifted one of his arms. he was leaning in, he slowly brought his hand to your chin and your eyes fluttered. his eyes started to close, and you breathed in slightly. you were so close to his-- 

"link! your food is burning!"

it was genli, and you and link opened your eyes. you scrambled off of him and your face turned a deep red. you looked away and crawled over to the edge of the wall of the hut, bringing your knees to your face and hiding it. 

link's face was also burning with the heat that made its way onto his face and he made his way to the pot. he put out the fire and grabbed two plates. he slowly turned around to face you, holding a plate of meat curry. you looked up at him. your blush was burning your cheeks and you tried to look away from link. 

"y-y/n, breakfast is r-ready..."

you nodded and grabbed the plate from him and ate in silence. the rito children thought it was best if they left you two alone. 

how you wished they didn't.

link didn't say a word and watched the children walk out, chatting to one another. link wished he could do that with you right now. he mentally facepalmed himself and continued to eat his meat curry. 

you glanced over at him every now and then, but was too scared to make conversation.

"great." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 210 31
« Nothing will never do us apart. » It's been six months since I fell in love for the first time of my life. All of this because of him. Him, Link F...
728 19 3
It's been 5 years since the end of the Calamity, and all is well in Hyrule. Zelda and Link have settled comfortably into their new lives - Zelda as Q...
6.8K 227 11
"There isn't a woman in Hyrule or beyond that could satiate me like you." Alright ladies and gents, It's wedding season in Castle Town and on this se...
234K 3.4K 30
Zelda and Link have finally reunited after the Calamity, and there's a lot to do to restore Hyrlue to its former glory. On their adventures together...