Sweet Revenge

Por El_author

Samantha Peterson has wealthy parents. Her so called friends not only murder her parents, but rob them and be... Más

Sweet Revenge Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 {Epilogue}

Chapter 13

255K 8.2K 2.2K
Por El_author

His lips tasted like honey. A sweet yet insanely alluring taste. My hands made their way to the back of Alexanders neck and my fingers clutched onto his dark hair.

Alexander boldly traced my lower lip with his tongue and his hands freely roamed my body, touching and hovering over all my curves. We were in an awkward position despite sitting on my bed facing each other.

Alexander took control of the kiss and if it was any other girl they probably would've allowed that. But not being Samantha and now being Victoria I didn't like that one bit.

I crashed my chest against Alexanders and my teeth grazed his lower lip. I bit down on it, however not hard enough for him to feel pain. I straight away went back to kissing him and explored his mouth. Alexander made a noise from the back of his throat and grabbed my hips to push them against his.

"Victoria," he whispered lustfully and I looked up to see his dark eyes focused on mine. His eyes flickered down and a second later he leaned forward to place butterfly kisses on my neck.

Trailing down from my jawline, he aggressively kissed and sucked on my neck making my eyes flutter close.

That was most definitely going to leave a hickey.

My breaths began to grow heavy and I had to make a split second decision.

Either I stop before this got to far or I went along with it. The bed was beneath us and I could put it to good use.

However if I did that it would've been an act out of passion right? Out of lust and simply being caught up in the moment.

Not out of love.

...not that I believed in love. Not anymore.

However if I did get that far with Alexander I wouldn't regret it. The man was made out of wax and had the figure of a greek god.

I felt Alexanders warm hands make there way to the back of my dress. His fingers fumbled with the zip as he focused on my lips.

I squeezed my eyes and pushed hard onto his lips before I leaned back-panting.

"My my," I whispered with a grin. Alexander leaned back and licked his lips giving me a little side smirk.

"You're not that much of a great party host Victoria. Leaving your guests to make out with a dark and mysterious stranger," Alexander whispered onto my lips, his face inches away from mine.

"Oh?" I whispered back, "-a stranger now are you?" I teased.

"No. But I should warn you from now. I do have a dark side. I would hate to rub off on you," Alexander said in a low husky voice. His eyes flickering down to my lips.

"You're not the only one with a dark side," I whispered. However my voice held all seriousness and Alexander raised an eyebrow in question.

"You have a dark side? So then what side is this Victoria?" He asked with dark and heavy eyes.

Oh If only he knew.

There was a thin line between Samantha and Victoria. A thread so thin yet two completely different personalities.

"This is my dark side," I breathed out in a hushed whisper. Giving him a devilish smirk, I leaned forward and kissed him harshly.

He responded immediately and it felt good. It felt real. However I wasn't planning on getting my emotions into the middle of this. This was a game. Literally.

Alexander pulled back with another smirk.

"You should go down and tend to your guests. Should you not?"

********************************************************************************

Sunday mornings were always the best. However the brain falls into depression when it realizes that the next day is Monday.

Monday. A six lettered word. Two syllables. A fairly simple word that makes you want to rip out your hair and punch the nearest person in the face.

The day were you start the horrid cycle all over again. The unbearable wait for the weekend to come around- amazing how this cycle goes on for the rest of your life.

Whether that Monday means; school, work, duties or your everyday life of a fake identity amongst the wealthiest people, slowly planning revenge for the people who killed your parents.

No? Just me? Fair enough.

However, this particular Sunday I was glowing. I was glowing from amusement.

I sat outside on the balcony that was connected to my room. I wore my night gown made from silk and my white robe wrapped around my body. My dark hair was down in loose waves that bristled from the soft breeze.

I sat leaning back on the chair with coffee in hand. Instead of putting my feet up on the coffee table in front of me and admiring the view- I read the paper instead.

Boring? Well listen to this.

'Williams fatal beating from businessmen Celeste.'

I didn't know what was more amusing. The headline or the picture.

I also didn't quite know if the headline was supposed to be insulting Alexander or Marcus.

However that didn't matter. The picture under the heading was what was making me grin in delight. Taking a sip from my coffee, I glanced down at the picture again.

The photo had Marcus laying on the floor. Alexander was straddling him and holding the scruff of his collar, meanwhile the other hand was raised in the air in a fist. Even though the picture was displayed in black and white you could clearly see blood was running down Marcus' nose.

Ah. What a lovely sight.

Finishing the last drop of my sweet coffee I smiled in delight. Six sugars like always. Samantha or not, some things never change.

I stood up and slipped on house shoes as I tightened the robe around myself. Holding the paper tight, I walked back into my room and into the hallway. Going down the luxuries steps of my apartment, I rushed over to the main room and underneath my flat screen I placed the newspaper into the drawer.

Now that was certainly an item I planned on cherishing for a while.

I grinned slightly to myself as I went over to the black leather sofas and kicked my feet up.

I sighed and closed my eyes. My fingers trailed over my lips as I recalled Alexander and I's heaty kiss from the other night.

Woah. Is it just me or is it hot in here?

However before I could dwell on the thought for too long, I heard the unmistakable tune of the doorbell.

My eyes popped open and I sat up straight in surprise. Wrapping my robe around myself tighter, I rushed to the door and put my hand on the handle.

Mailman? Salesmen?

I slowly open the door and to my utter disappointment it was the devil himself.

Marcus.

"Marcus! What a lovely surprise!"

There he stood. Even on a Sunday morning he wore a navy suit. He wore dark sunglasses and hints of bruises peeked from underneath the frames.

"May I come in?" he said lifting up his glasses. His eyes trailing down my frame.

"Of course, please, come in," I replied like a good little girl.

I clenched my jaw when he walked past me and strode into the living room like he owned the place.

"We couldn't talk much last night," Marcus said distastefully as he walked over to the glass windows and glanced down at the city.

I walked up behind him and placed my lips near his ear.

"Oh? Did you just want to talk?" I whispered seductively.

Marcus immediately spun around and gave me a smirk. I couldn't help but recall Alexanders grin.

"I wanted to do more than that," he whispered back and I nearly threw up in my mouth.

Marcus' eyes trailed lower and suddenly he frowned. He harshly grabbed my jaw and moved my head to the side.

On instinct I went to strike at him but stopped myself at the last second.

Marcus' angry eyes looked at me and I frowned in return.

"Is that a hickey?" He asked in a low tone.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

AUTHORS NOTE;

Marcus is such an annoying piece of shit.

anyways. I am so sorry for taking forever to update. Ever since I started working I haven't had much time!

So tell me what you think!

p.s THERES A PIC ATTACHED ONTO THIS CHAPTER OF VICTORIAS APARTMENT.

p.s.s.s I want a nice fitting cover for this book! if you have one for me send me it- courageousreader@gmail.com

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

-E

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

402K 7.5K 33
After being raped and abandoned in a alley Trinity Parker, is founded by Samantha Hunter. A mysterious woman who brings Trinity into her home packed...
202K 4.8K 35
Nova West, a girl who's bad at making friends, decides to opt it off and become a loner. She's an insecure girl, although she's too guarded to admit...
135 16 6
After Tiffany Melrose was banished from Atlanta away from her family and lost her birthright to the multi-million dollar company founded in her name...
26.9K 567 32
{Dr Spencer Reid/Original Character FanFiction} Samantha Jones has 2 PHD's under her belt and had just finished her third. With red hair, pale skin a...