Dark Moon (Moonlight Kiss Seq...

By SinisterLatina

This is the sequel to Moonlight Kiss. This story revolves around the 3 children born as hybrids and their jou... More

Chap.1: Return of the Shadows
Chap.2: Discoveries
Chap.4: Change
Chap.5: Surprise Visitors
Chap.6: Oh My!
Chap.7: Winter Storm
Chap.8: Almost
Ch.9: Happy Birthday
Chap.10: Doomed
Chap.11: Trapped
Chap.12: Rescue Mission
Chap.13: Distance
Chap.14: Blessing or Curse
Chap.15: Adjustment
Chap.16: 4 Years Later
Chap.17: A New Life
Chap.18: BBQ
Chap.19: Family Beach Day
Chap.20: Unforgettable Night
Chap.21: Special
Chap.22: Night of Sin Pt.1
Chap.23: Night of Sin Pt.2
Chap.24: Trouble in Paradise
Chap.25: Broken?
Chap.26: You're Mine

Chap.3: Beginnings

1K 52 2
By SinisterLatina

Axel's POV

Viven's alarm had woken us up at exactly 5 a.m. I was really glad it was friday though. I can finally stay up late and not worry about having to wake up so early. Vivien was in between us and since they weren't awake yet I had to wake them up.

"Hey guys. Get up. We all need to take showers." I yawned. Vivien woke up and headed straight for the shower. Damian had somehow became shirtless over night and couldn't find his shirt.

"Have you seen my shirt?"

"Why did you take off in the first place?"

"It was getting hot. I hate when they have the heat on." I tossed him his shirt that was near me. He first stretched and went to our room to get ready. I quickly left the room because I sure as hell don't wanna see my sister in just a towel. I went to the bathroom down the hall and took a quick shower. I didn't bring any clothes so I just had a towel wrapped around me. All of a sudden I hear a scream. I turn around and see a girl about a year younger than me.

"Holy shit!' I said falling backwards making my towel fly off. She quickly covered her eyes as my aunt Nerina came running.

"Lorna, What's wro- Axel! What the hell?!"

"I just got out of the shower! I didn't know anyone else was here!"

"Just go change." I did as I was told and came right back out plopping myself on the couch.

"It's so great to see you honey." My grandma hugged my aunt. "Who is this?"

"This is Lorna. I adopted her11 years ago."

"And you never told us!"

Lorna was 15 years old. She had long white curly hair, amethyst eyes, porcelain skin, and had a petite figure. She was about a B cup but somehow it worked for her. She was the shy type since she was hiding behind my aunt and I'm guessing she was a pure type. Very innocent.

"Sorry, but being in New York has my mind all jumbled. I tend to leave little details out."

"Little?! This is a HUGE detail, Nerina. My baby became a mother and I never knew. I wasn't even able to give you advice."

"I've read many baby books plus it was easy since I got her at 5 and not a baby."

My grandmother was heartbroken she didn't get to revel in her daughter's biggest moment, but she soon got over it and welcomed her new granddaughter.

"Hey Aunt Nerina. Does she know?" I asked cautiously.

"That we're vampires? Yes. She herself is one as well."

While everyone was doting on Lorna, Damian and Vivien had just come out and were wondering what the commotion was.

"Come meet your new cousin." My mom beckoned us over. Vivien just stood where she was. She had a scowl on her face and just turned her head away.

"Hey Lorna. I'm Axel and this is Damian." I introduced myself. "That over there is my twin Vivien."

Lorna looked over at her curiously, but all Vivien did was glare at her making Lorna had behind her mom even more.

All of a sudden the door burst open.

"We're here!" shouted Stella. She came in with her husband Luke and son, Blake. Blake looked just like his dad with spiky black hair and green eyes. He wore black skinny jeans and a black band tee. He was so serious and quiet, but when he was younger he was so happy and cheereful. Eh I guess it's just the teenage phase. Blake glanced over at Vivien and started blushing. We haven't seen him since we were 10 so I'm guessing we all changed a lot.

I walked over to him and greeted him. He jumped a bit which I'm guessing he didn't notice me come up to him.

"How have you been man." I said.

"Pretty good. God is that Vivien?"

"Yeah. She's all grown up!" I laughed. "Oh by the way that's our new cousin Lorna. Aunt Nerina adopted her awhile ago and we're just now meeting her."

"Vampire or human?"

"Vampire." Lorna was staring at Blake and when she saw me looking at her she quickly turned away blushing. I just laughed to myself.

We spent the day as a family laughing and having a good time. Even better since we got to skip school as well. The only the people we were missing were my Aunt Celosia and Uncle Zane. They had 4 kids and had moved away to a few towns over, so we rarely get to see them, but the Family Reunion is coming up again so we'll get to see them again.

"Alright kids the adults are gonna go out.." said my mother. "Blake you're the oldest so you're in charge. Watch over the little ones."

"Hey! Why do we gotta stay home!" I yelled.

"I let you stay home! Now stop complaining. We'll be home late, so don't wait up for us." They then left without another word. Damn adults think they can do whatever they want!

"I heard that!" yelled Luke.

"I forgot your dad was a mind reader." Blake just laughed at me. "What should we do now."

"Party!" Emerald turned on the radio and started blasting the volume. The song Milkshakes came on and she swayed her hips to it. I just rolled my eyes at her. She desperately tries to be a cool, popular teenager, but she's still an 8th grader in reality. Maybe by next semester, her maturity level will have changed. Eventually everyone started joining in, well everyone but Vivien. She sat on the couch and just watched everyone. All of a sudden she got up and headed for the front door.

"Where are you going?" I asked grabbing her arm.

"Let go, Axel." she glared at me.

"You can't just leave without telling anyone!"

"I am 16 years old. I'm not a child and you're sure as hell not my parent!" She yanked her arm away from me and quickly left before anyone else noticed she was gone.

Vivien's POV

They're so annoying! How the hell am I even related to my cousins? It's like I was placed in the wrong family. Sure I have my dad's eyes and my mother's looks, but aside from that, my personality is just so different. I teleported myself to the Underworld only to be greeted from Asuke.

"You're a bit early. Were you that eager to see me?" he smirked, but I just rolled my eyes.

"What's today's lesson?"

"Since your powers were triggered by getting angry. I'm guessing that's when they're most powerful. I need you to channel all that anger and focus it on a target point." He then guided me to the castle's training area. It was enclosed in a dome with a clear roof top above us. There were targets, dummies, treadmills and all other essentials. We walked to this one area where targets were lined up.

"Here." He tossed me a pair of clothes. "Change into this."

"Right now?"

"Yes now hurry up." He stared at me and waited.

"Is there not a changing room nearby?"

"Oh I see. You're shy!" he chuckled. "If it helps I'll turn around."

He turned around and I was hesitant at first, but for some reason I trusted him enough not to peak. It was a black and red outfit almost felt like spandex. Anyways, the shirt was long sleeved but yet it only reached above my abdomen and the pants really hugged onto my ass making it nice and firm.

"Done." I said. He turned around and eyed me up and down.

"Not bad." I rolled my eyes.

"I want you to stand right here and channel all your anger and shoot at the target." I stood there and held both my hands out and tried to focus, but nothing would happen making me frustrated. Out of nowhere, Asuke's hand slapped my ass.

"What the hell?!" he continued to do it even after I yelled at him until finally I managed to shoot lightning from my hand's which barely missed his hands.

"Good. Now try the target." I didn't bother saying anything, but listened to his instructions, but sure enough I was able to hit it. I felt proud of myself. We continued doing more targets and other basic techniques. I didn't complain much since I was a novice. With time I'm sure I can master it much faster than when my brothers mastered theirs. I was about to change back into my regular clothes when he stopped me.

"There's a locker room over there." He casually left the room as I became enraged. That bastard could have said something! Now I feel like an idiot for trusting him. I stomped all the way to the locker room and quickly changed. When I got out, I bumped into Asuke.

"You're an asshole."

"We were pressed for time anyway, but don't worry.. you looked ravishing." I blushed and turned away before he could see me. "Shall we go grab a bite or have you already eaten."

"No."

"Alright then." We went to the dining room and sat across from each other. I was brought lasagna while he had lobster. We ate in silence for awhile without even glancing up at each other. He was then brought a glass filled with mist which he happily drank.

"What's that?"

"Oh this? They're souls." He smirked.

"Can't say I'm surprised. You are a demon after all." He laughed after I said that. "How does it taste?"

"Ahh curious are we? Why don't you find out for yourself." He came around the table and stood beside me as he held the glass. He slowly put it to my mouth and allowed to drink it. I ended up sitting it out right away.

"That is so disgusting! Yuck!"

"Well these are sinners. Should've tried the pure hearts."

"Asshole! You did it on purpose!" He just laughed at me once again.

"Little girls should their place." I just clenched my fists and glared at him. "Cheer up, little one. I'm only teasing." We finished eating and soon made our way to the den. The fireplace was lit which was our only source of light. I sat on the floor and stared into the fire. I wish I could live here in the underworld instead. It's just much more peaceful here and a lot less drama. I then looked back at Asuke and noticed him staring right at me. His gaze only made me blush, I didn't dare say anything.

"Vivien.."

"Uh uh y-yes?" He sat next to me and stared at me for a bit more. He moved my hair behind my ear and kept his hand on my cheek. My face was so hot I felt it would melt his ice cold hand. Too bad it wouldn't last long. As soon as the door burst open, he quickly retreated back to the armchair.

"There you are! Are you going to be spending the night?" asked my grandfather.

"Uh yeah sure. There's no school tomorrow anyway."

"Excellent. By the way, stop sitting so close to the fire. Your face is really red." I got even more embarrased. Asuke laughed at me as my grandfather stared at him.

"Looks just like a cherry!" he laughed.

"Asuke don't laugh at her. You'll only end up making her mad."

"That's a risk I'm willing to take." I felt my hands charging up and stood up. "Well I best be going. I shall see the little one tomorrow. Good night"

"Hey wai-" In a puff of black smoke he was gone without a trace.

"I hope he doesn't pick on you too much."

"He can be a real asshole."

"Oh really? I believe that's the first time I've ever seen him laugh."

"R-Really?! He always laughs at me and makes me feel like such an idiot!"

"Well he's know for being really tough, but its how he gets results." I followed him to my room and said good night to him. The room was plain and simple so I made it my goal to spruce up the place. Besides, I think I'm going to be coming over her for quite some time.

Damian's POV

"Damian! Oh, how I've missed you so much!" Dahlia hugged me right as I came in through her window. "Why weren't you at school yesterday? I wanted you to spend the night."

"How can I when you're parents are here??"

"Which is why I wanted you to! They left yesterday morning and won't be back til late Sunday night. We have the whole house to ourselves."

"Interesting." She wrapped one of her legs around me and whispered seductively in my ear.

"We can fuck in so many different places now."

"I like the sound of that." I smirked. "But first let's relax for a bit. I'm your boyfriend now, not you're boy toy."

"Yeah you're right. Let me shower real quick." She walked to her bathroom and purposely left the door unlocked. I decided to do a bit of snooping and started with her parent's room. So far, I manage to find a safe that held stacks of money, a pistol and a diary? I opened it to a random entry and boy was I shocked. It was her mother's.

Sometimes when I look at Dahlia, I can't help, but feel disgusted. All the other mothers i meet with for brunch talk about how their sons have had sexual relations with her! Where did we go wrong?..

It's very disappointing. Maybe if Jenna was alive, she would have had a better role model. Never in my life did I think i would have the slutty daughter.

This was just too much! I took a picture of it and put everything back. I then got up and went downstairs. The house was a typical rich type. I mean there was a chandelier, a grand staircase, and everything else was just as expensive looking.

I really can't wait to ruin this girl's life. She will end up being the most hated girl ever once my plan is completed.

"What are you doing down there handsome?" I looked up and saw Dahlia in her birthday suit. I'll admit she has a great body, but not enough to make me want it as much.

"Just exploring." I replied.

"You know. I think we have some chocolate coated strawberries in the kitchen." She made her way downstairs and swayed her hips along the way. I followed right after her as she got the strawberries along with a can of whipped cream. She smirked at me as she sprayed it on her boobs. She laid on the counter and place the strawberries on top of it.

"Want a taste."

"Gladly." I ate the strawberries and licked the whipped cream off her boob making her moan a lot. She immediately wanted me to put it in, but I refused.

"You're such a tease, babe." After our romantic rendezvous, we then settled down in her living room watching a movie... completely naked. I swear it's like she doesn't want us to have any clothes on period.

"Hey listen." I told her. "If we're gonna be a REAL couple then we need to ACT like one."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean less sex and more doing stuff as a couple. Didn't you say you loved me?"

"Of course I love you! I'm sorry babe. I didn't mean to make you feel this way!

"It's alright. Now let's put on some clothes and I might stay for the night if you make me dinner."

"Deal!" She rushed her ass upstairs and quickly put on some sexy pajamas. I slipped into her father's sweat pants and laid on the couch with her on top of me. Everything was going fine until my phone rang. Who the hell is calling me? I told mom I was spending the night at a friend's. I checked my phone and was surprised to see it was Vivien. I jumped up and went into the bathroom, so she wouldn't know I was here.

"What's up Viv?"

"I just wanted someone to talk to."

"Where are you?"

"I'm at grandfather's."

"You're in the Underworld?"

"Yeah, it's where I've been training. It's really helping. I'm sure within a few weeks, maybe even days, I can surpass you and Axel." she chuckled.

"Don;t get too cocky. You've seen what happens when Axel and I have done it."

"Yeah, but then again I use my brain a lot more than you do. You tend to use the other one a bit too much."

"Hey, let's not go that far. I could say some pretty bad stuff about you."

"Oh really. Let's see then."

".... I got nothing." She laughed at me. I think this is the first time she's even called me let alone talk to me. She's either glaring or yelling at Axel and I. Nice to know my baby sister doesn't hate me. We talked for a few more minutes until she fell asleep on the phone. I hadn't realized it, but I was in the bathroom for over 2 hours! I came out only to see Dahlia with a sour face.

"Who the fuck were you talking to?!"

"Excuse me?" I raised an eyebrow at her not believing what I had just heard.

"You want me to give up all my guys and yet here you are still talking to your side bitches!"

"That was my fucking sister for your information!"

"Yeah right!" I then slammed her against the wall and pinned her hands over her head. She tried to break free, but I held a firm grip. She was starting to piss me off and I was really close to hitting her. I know I was taught never to hit a woman, but Dahlia was far from it. I was about to let her go until she kneed me in the balls resulting in me punching her face.

It's a good thing being a vampire meant healing quickly. She stared up at me as she held her face. Hit me again and it'll be much worse. I stood there til she nodded and apologized by having make up sex. This girl has no idea what's in store for her.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

So sorry for the VERY late update! It's my senior year and it's been very stressful! I'll try to update whenever I can just please bear with me and be patience. You guys rock and if it wasn't for you there might not even be a sequel. Well hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Any thoughts about Damian's Plan? And what do you guys think about Vivien and Asuke??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 6.1K 35
Years passed and the twins and Adriana are grown up. Things are peaceful and life couldn't get better. But now it's time for them to meet their mates...
2.1K 169 8
a sequel of sorts.
267 0 35
Whats the worst that could happen when two warring species finally learn to deal with their issues? Another issue arrives. When love conquers hate a...
6.9K 161 50
a simple love story between two young lovers turns into a bond as long as time but is that something they truly wanted? and what about when things st...