Trapped. (Lazarbeam x Reader)

By YeetusLys

*Completed* As you continue living and having a blast at the click house. Your feelings develop for a fellow... More

The Cook Off II
A Fight
Face off
Home and Away
Holidays With Bæ
Golden Sun
3's a party
The Adventures Of Clicksitting
Psycho
Psycho II
Hurting
Day 6
Making Memories
Sandcastles
I Love You.
Darkest before the Dawn
Homes and Houses
Secrets & Lies
Screams & Dreams
Awaited & Loved
Fields of Lies
Preparations
Anxiously Happy
A Wedding So Perfect
Simple Times
The Little Bean
You're The Only One
I'd Do This For
Epilogue

The Cook Off

6.5K 78 120
By YeetusLys

Your POV

I've been living at the Click house for about a month now. It's been great! Elliot is a bit controlling though. Here is a set of rules we all must follow.
1. No one over unless Elliot approves.
2. One Video must be out everyday unless you streamed twice that day. For at least 30 minutes.
3. Everybody must be up before 9:30AM
4. Don't steal anyone's food unless permission was granted.
Some of these rules made sense. 2 and 4. But 1 and 3 are just bonkers in my opinion. But I love it here so I follow.

Kath and I are the best of friends. Practically every night is a girls night unless she has plans with Marcus or if we're filming a click video for the YouTube channel. If one of us is streaming the other will join in.

I love the boys, they're so fun to be around and make every situation better! Especially Lannan. He always laughs at my horrible jokes. Sometimes if he isn't busy he'll jump onto my stream chat. My chat always goes wild once he gets on. Elliot isn't too bad, he's really sweet and kind. Unless he's pissed. Then you're in trouble.

My favourite memory so far has been the week I had my period. 2 weeks ago. All the boys went out there way to keep my happy. Kath said it's because they had a really bad first encounter when Kath got her period for the first time living here. Lannan went the extra mile and brought me Dark Chocolate from Coles, to return the favour I let him pick for me on Movie night.

———

Today we're filming a Click Video, on these days rule 2 is toned down a bit. We don't have to make a video, but for the streamers we do have to stream a little bit at least 30 minutes. But we don't have to stream twice. Today's video is a cook off, two teams of 3 have to prepare 3 meals for the judge. (Elliot) the teams are
Team 1- Me, Kath and Marcus
Team 2- Lannan, Cray, Brodey
Just before filming started I was in the kitchen waiting for everyone is be ready when Lannan came up to me.

"You're going down today y/n!"

"Is that so?"

"Yup! I happen to be a master at cheese toasties!"

"Really? I'll have to try one then,"

"Don't bother cooking Lunch for you tomorrow then." He smiled,

"Thanks." I smiled back.

"Alright guys!" Elliot yelled getting everyone's attention. "Time to start filming!" Everybody else came into the kitchen, team 1 on the right and team 2 on the left. In the middle was Elliot.  We all got our game faces on as the main camera man signalled 10 seconds.

"And go."

"Hey Everyone! Welcome to this weeks video! Today we have a cook off! Team 1 is" he pointed to our direction. " y/n, Lufu and Marcus! And in team two! Lannan, Bazza and Cray."

"YOU'RE GOING DOWN TEAM 1!" Lannan yelled,

"YEAH!" Cray and Bazz joined in."

"At least we can cook." I fired back.

"Oh you're on y/n." Lannan said to me. I cracked my knuckles in response.

"Okay, okay. We seem to have tension in the air." Elliot said to the camera.

"Little bit of a crush huh? I'm so coming into your room later." Kath whispered into my ear. I smirked, but it got me thinking.

Did I like Lannan?

For entree we decided to pan fry some salmon and create a seafood sauce out of crab meat. Along with some garnishes. We all agreed before that for each dish one of us is head chef, we're taking this very seriously. We haven't won a game yet. Kath is head chef for entree, then Marcus for Main and of course me for Dessert.

Kath put me on sauce, Marcus on salmon because he's the seafood expert. And herself doing the garnishes and coming up with a plating design. For entree we had 20 minutes. For main it was an hour, and dessert was 40 minutes. We were allowed to prep for other dishes if we had time.

10 minutes in

"Hey Kath, mind if I get started on the dough for dessert? I've finished the sauce."

"Here let me try it," She got a fresh teaspoon and tried a bit. "OH MY GOD!" She scooped a little more out and went to Marcus, "Baby, try this."

"Y/n! That's amazing!"

"Thanks guys,"

"Yeah sure get the dough down, shortcut or puff?"

"I'm doing shortcut, a bit of orange drops it so he doesn't just taste the apple."

"Oh wow, I can't wait to see this!" I made the dough with 1 minute left of the entree round.

I looked up from my little area to see the dish was almost ready, they just needed my sauce.

"Y/n, you do the sauce!"

"Mm ok," I said hurrying over, I drizzled the sauce onto the salmon and little over the plate for extra presentation.

"TIME UP!" Elliot yelled from the judging table. Team 2 were sweating, I looked at what they made. I couldn't see it though. "Please, bring your dishes to the table and line up." Kath took the plate and we followed her and lined up.

"Let's start with Team 2." He said to the camera.

"A traditional Aussie, meat pie!" Cray said excitedly.

"Did you make the pastry?" Elliot asked

"Uhm no..." Bazz said

"Hmm." He took his knife and fork and cut into the pie. Then slowly raised a piece up to his mouth. He ate it. Without hesitation he pushed the plate to its original spot. "It literally tastes like a 4Twenty meat pie from 7/11. Nothing out of the ordinary. Team 1! What is this?" He exclaimed looking at our dish.

"This, Mr. Elliot is pan fried fresh Salmon, crab meat sauce and garnishes." Kath said proudly.

"Try hards!" Lannan yelled from his side of the camera, I flipped him off behind my back. I looked at him and he was laughing. Flipping me off back behind his back. I giggled and smirked. I turned back to Elliot and he just picked up his cutlery. He sliced some of the salmon off and smeared a little more sauce onto it. He then ate it. Then he took another bite, this time with the garnishes. Then he pushed the plate away, with barely anything on it.

"Well, the salmon was perfectly cooked! Those garnishes were amazing! But who made the sauce?" He asked,

"I did." I said,

"Well y/n, that is the most phenomenal sauce I've ever tried! What's in it?"

"Crab meat, 5 spice, coriander and garlic aioli."

"Woah, well. Get back to your stations and get ready for main course!"

"Hold on, bathroom break first?" I asked,

"Oh yeah, take 5 peeps." I ran upstairs to the bathroom, I desperately needed to pee, once I did my business I opened the door and there stood Lannan smiling.

"Oh hey-" suddenly he pushed me back into the bathroom. "Lannan! What are you doing?" I whisper yelled as he locked the door.

"This." Then his hands were on my face and his soft lips on mine. I fell straight into the kiss. After a while he pulled away, still inches from my face. "Oh how long I've wanted that. The truth is y/n I like you. So much and I want to be with you."

"Lannan, you know how I am with privacy. If we're going to do this-"

"I'm not going to announce it until you're ready, trust me."

"Not even the others."

"What why?"

"Just please?"

"Can I at least tell Elliot?"

"Then I have to tell Kath."

"Deal?"

"Deal." I agreed then once again I kissed him.

"We have to go y/n." He mumbled.

"Oh right, finish later?"

"Of course," he kissed my forehead then unlocked the door. We both walked downstairs and went to our teams. Kath gave me a questioning look I mouthed 'later' to her. Elliot was back in the kitchen.

"Great you're back, now ready?" He asked as I stood in my place, "Right, now it's onto main course! I'm excited about this one! Each team has 1 hour to prepare, cook and dish their meals. Ready? Set. GO!" He rushed out of the kitchen as we started strategising.

"Right so, I'll handle the steak, Kath can you prepare the vegetables and get them ready for steaming along with cooking the potatoes and mashing them. Y/n, I need you to make a gravy and a sauce that goes well with Steak, then you're allowed to continue prepping dessert. But if Kath needs help-"

"I'll help her," he smiled,

"Great! Talk to you in a hour!" We all laughed and got started, while I'm making the gravy i was thinking of a red wine sauce, I know Kath has some red wine in the pantry... once the gravy was done I passed it through Marcus,

"Great! That's amazing y/n! Now what were you thinking for the steak sauce?"

"A concentrated red wine and honey sauce, the honey sweetens the wine then I add some spices to give it a kick."

"That sounds delicious, do we have wine?"

"I'm pretty sure Kath has some, I'll ask her."

"Alright," I stepped away from his area and went to Kath,

"You can use it." She said smiling at me.

"Great! Thank you!" I rushed to the pantry to find someone already in there.

"Big ears work well I see," Then I realised it was Lannan,

"Could ya shuffle over? I need to get this red wine."

"Hmm, I need something in return."

"A kiss now and a full make out session later?"

"Eh, good enough." I stood on my tippy toes and kissed him.

"LANNANNNN!!" Cray screamed,

"That's my cue." Then he left, I just rolled my eyes. I grabbed the red wine and rushed back out to the kitchen.

———

The sauce was done and passed by both Kath and Marcus. There was 15 minutes left, I thought of getting the apples sliced and spiced. For dessert I was making my Mums homemade apple pie, just on a slightly smaller scale. Once the apples were sliced, I chucked them in a bowl, and threw cinnamon in with some brown sugar. I started to mix when Kath called,

"Y/n!" I rushed to her,

"Yeah?"

"Do you know any mash potato tricks?"

"Uhmmm." I pounded racking my brain. "Sour cream!" She stared at me. "Trust me, scoop a little bit of potato out into another bowl add some sour cream and try it!" In a hurry she did it.

"Oh wow. YEAH THATS DEFINITELY GOING IN ALRIGHT!" I laughed,

"5 MINUTES!" Elliot yelled, I grabbed a black slick plate and got it ready for the elements.

Once everything was on the plate I made sure it looked neat. We had a minute to spare.

———

We were lined up again and the dishes were on the table in front of Elliot,

"Let's start with Team 1 this time. Team1, what have you made?" Elliot asked pulling the plate towards him.

"A medium rare cooked steak, mash potatoes and gravy, steamed vegetables and on top of the steak is a concentrated red wine and honey sauce. Once again made by y/n." Marcus presented,

"How try hardy can they get!?" Lannan yelled again. Once again, I flipped him off behind me. I looked over and he was doing it again, this time he looked like he wanted to kiss me so bad. I smirked and he just pouted.

"This is just... there's no words! It's the best steak ever, oh and the mash potatoes what's in them besides gravy?"

"Sour cream." Me and Kath both said. Marcus looked at us,

"Well that were fricken amazing. Now the sauce on the steak." My gut dropped and my heart stopped. This could make or break us. "Please make that whenever we have steak please y/n! The way the honey was melted and the red wine taste was there, but not as strong and the spices. You amaze me every day Miss. Y/n." I smiled softly,

"Thank you!"

Turns out the boys made an Aussie barbecue. Hmm, it was all black. The onions apparently didn't taste like onions and there was no tomato sauce. I think they failed on this one.

"10 minute break!" Elliot announced. My phone binged in my pocket.

Lannan👌🏻- Meet me in your bedroom, I'll cash in that make out now please.
Me- Ight, I'll go down first.
Lannan👌🏻- Can't wait

I rushed downstairs to my bedroom and waited near the door, in less than a minute in came Lannan, basically as the door shut his lips were on mine. I could feel something in my lower stomach region. I pulled away and looked down. Growing out of Lannan's pants was a bulge.

"Seriously, how do you expect to keep that down while filming."

"Hopefully this fixes it." He pushed me down onto the bed and set a timer on his phone. He climbed on top of me and started to kiss, his hands trailed to my leggings. He tugged on the hem as if to pull them down. Then I realised what he was doing. I pushed him off and stood up. He looked at me confused.

RAPE MENTION ⚠️⚠️

"I'm sorry Lan, I can't do that yet..." my eyes started to tear up at the thought of 2 years ago.

"Baby, what's wrong? Did I do something wrong?" He stood up and looked down at me.

"No, it wasn't you." I wiped my tears away. "Ugh! This is so embarrassing, can't believe I still think about it." I turned away, his hands gripped my arms and spun me back round.

"You can tell me. Anything. I don't think it's embarrassing, If you're crying about it, it must be bad. Baby tell me, I can try and make it better."

"You'll hate me, you'll leave me."

"I promise I won't. Now tell me baby," he raised his hand to my cheek.

"Well, my ex. 2 years ago. It was schoolies week and I was intoxicated with Alcohol. Peter took advantage of that. He knew I didn't want sex because I wanted to lose my V card a special way. He lead me back to our hotel room and-and he raped me." The tears came heavier this time. Lannan pulled me closer to him wrapping his arms around me in a hold.

"It's ok Baby, he can't hurt you now. You're with me, and I'll never force you. I'll wait. It doesn't bother me. I'm sorry, I didn't know and if I did I wouldn't have done that and-" I cut him off,

"It's alright Lan, you didn't know, you're actually the first to know. I forgive you. At least now this is one less thing I'll have to bring up in the future."

"Heh yeah, well, you might wanna touch up your make up quickly, we have to go in 2 minutes." I pulled away,

"Thank you Lan, for everything."

"Always Baby,"

This is my first Reader X Someone, I hope you like it! I'm not trying to make this a sad story. Or am I?? If things like rape, suicide or depression make you uncomfortable I wouldn't recommend going further in my book. I will have mentions of it.
Remember to Like, Vote and Comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.6K 667 21
(READ BEFORE CONTINUNG) THIS STORY WILL HAVE SEX SCENES, MATURE LANGUAGE, KINKS, BLOOD, VIOLENCE, AND OTHER POSSIBLE THINGS THAT COULD TRIGGER YOU.))...
149K 2.3K 64
#1 in Lannan -COMPLETED- You decided that you needed a change of scenery. Your internet best friend lives in Australia and offered to let you stay. H...
16.2K 372 12
After losing your friends, your home, your love, you knew that there was nothing or nobody to make you happy. Everything was taken from you and the o...
10.8K 206 19