Greaser ☾Ethan Dolan

By babyylivv

C O M P L E T E D "Keep that pretty little head of yours in a book and you're gonna miss out on life.." "What... More

quick note
One ☾
Two ☾
Three ☾
Four ☾
Five ☾
Six ☾
Seven ☾
Eight ☾
Nine ☾
Ten ☾
Eleven ☾
Twelve ☾
Thirteen ☾
Fourteen ☾
Fifteen ☾
Sixteen ☾
Seventeen ☾
Eighteen ☾
Nineteen ☾
Twenty ☾
Twenty One ☾
Twenty Two ☾
Twenty Three ☾
Twenty Four ☾
Twenty Five ☾
Twenty Six ☾
Twenty Seven ☾
Twenty Eight ☾
Character Aesthetics ☾
Thirty ☾
Thirty One ☾
Thirty Two ☾
Thirty Three ☾
Thirty Four ☾
Thirty Five ☾
About Me? ☾
Thirty Six ☾
Thirty Seven ☾
Thirty Eight ☾
Thirty Nine ☾
Forty ☾
Forty one ☾
Forty two ☾
Forty three ☾
Forty four ☾
A/N ☾
Character answers ☾
Forty five ☾
Forty six ☾
Forty seven ☾
Forty eight ☾
Forty nine ☾
Fifty ☾
Fifty one ☾
Fifty two ☾
Fifty three ☾
Fifty four ☾
A/N ☾
A/N ☾
Fifty five ☾
Fifty Six ☾
Fifty seven ☾
BONUS CHAPTER ☾
BONUS CHAPTER ☾
BONUS CHAPTER ☾
BONUS CHAPTER ☾
Character Answers ☾
Character Aestheitcs ☾
Character Envisions ☾
thank you!!

Twenty Nine ☾

11.5K 221 222
By babyylivv

I squealed running back into the mansion as Grayson chased me as the 'tickle monster.' While at the ice cream shop Grayson ate the prized, most amazing, luxurious piece of cotton candy off of my ice cream.. and you know what he got, the silent treat meant.

He reached his stupid arm over the table, and grabbed my cotton candy with his stupid fingers, putting MY cotton candy in his stupid mouth.

For the rest of the time I had a pout on my face because he ate the one thing I looked forward to. He later went on to apologize over and over repeatedly, non stop making him sound like a broken record.

Sorry buddy you had your chance.. but you did the unforgivable.

Geez. I was so sad that I could probably watch an entire episode of sponge bob without smiling. Mhm you heard that right, it was that serious.

I continued with my silence to teach him a lesson. Cotton candy is a very serious matter that should not be messed with.

He continued the ride home looking up on his phone 'funniest jokes ever' and told them to me, trying to get the slightest reaction.

Oh please like I was gonna laugh at knock knock, who's there? Daisy. Daisy who? Daisy me rollin they hattin. What kind of human being would I be if I found that funny..

At one point he fake cried saying that he was going to die if he didn't see my smile. Oh please, he was just trying to butter me up like a roll.

Soon we got out of the car and I carefully walked on the ice, but soon jumped out of my skin from my waist being tickled. Grayson chased me all the way into the house tickling me to the point where I couldn't breathe.

For the sake of needing oxygen to continue living.. I decided I should probably forgive him.

"Fine. I forgive you." I said reluctantly as he proceeded to pick me up and spin me around making a smile grow on my face. He set me on my feet gently as if I would break at the slightest contact with the floor.

After a day of tears, cookies, boys, pouts, giggles, and naps, it finally dawned on me.. where are the monkeys? I haven't seen Nick and Max all day and I'm starting to worry. We are in a mafia mansion full of allies, soon to be allies, and ex-allies, of the Italian mafia.. I have every right to be worried.

"Hey Gray?" I asked immediately getting his attention since he was still feeling a bit guilty. "Yes best friend and greatest person ever?" He asked while his voice got higher with each word. I giggled and went on to crack the case of the missing monkeys.

Haha that reminds me. Ten little monkeys jumping on the bed, one fell off and bumped his head, his mama called the doctor and the doctor said, no more monkeys jumping on the bed! Nine little mon-

"Livy?" Grayson's voice snapped me out of my solo, and I shook my head mentally apologizing to the audience that was listening to my performance.

"H-have you seen my brothers?" I asked him waiting for him to tell me that they were jumping on the bed. He moved his lips to the side and furrowed his eyebrows looking deep in thought.

"Tsk tsk tsk." He said while looking off into space then suddenly snapped his gaze to me. "Ah. There downstairs with Xavier and Benny." He said as if he had just solved the mystery of the century.

I smiled knowing they were safe- kind of, and nodded letting him proceed what ever it was he was doing before.

I yawned and grabbed my phone seeing that it was only 6:42pm, but I'm really tired. Lately I've been taking a bunch of naps but I guess I just like to sleep.

But also. If you don't like to sleep then.. are you okay? Blink twice if you are being held captive and forced to not like sleeping by adults who think teens sleep too much.. Blink five times if you want to marry your bed.

I went to the messages on my phone and clicked on Ethan's contact. I smiled thinking to myself.. he's in a meeting, but I'm tired, and that is valuable information that I think he should know.

To Ethan> Ethan?

A few seconds later I got a reply making me smile that he answered me so quickly.

_____✧ Messages with Ethan ✧_____

From Ethan> I'm in a meeting sweetheart.

To Ethan> mhm I'm tired

From Ethan> Go to bed baby

To Ethan> can I sleep in your room?

From Ethan> Yes babygirl.

To Ethan> are you sure?

From Ethan> Of course

To Ethan> okay I'm gonna do that now.

From Ethan> Goodnight princess

To Ethan> nighty night

_____✧ Messages Over ✧_____

As I laid in the black silk sheets I let my entire body relax and my mind wonder to whatever it wanted to. I was surrounded by the scent of Ethan as I snuggled further into the bed. A mix of soap and cologne filled my nose making me oddly calm.

I know what you're thinking.

No. I do not have my face shoved into Ethan's bed taking deep breaths and moaning at the scent.

I cracked a smile at the thought and a small yawn left my mouth followed by me stretching out my legs, and letting my tired state take over.

I walked into the house with my cheeks drenched in tears, dropping my bag on the floor caring less about what happens to it. I ran into the kitchen seeing balloons everywhere and a big 'happy birthday' sign.

Sobs left my mouth one after another making it hard for me to breathe. The door opened and closed loudly letting me know it was just Lee following me in. He drove me home after I was givin the dreadful news.

"Mommy? Daddy?" I yelled looking around the house. I went to every room, there wasn't one space in that house that I don't check. "Mama? D-daddy?"

After endlessly looking for my parents my legs gave out and I collapsed on the floor into a ball of tears and hyperventilation. I felt big arms around me rocking me back and forth as the sobs stopped and the gasps for air started.

"Breathe baby, I need you to breathe." Lees voice calmly cooed me as he kissed my head. I slowly started to breathe in and out catching my breath letting the gasps for air be replaced by my sobs.

"There g-gone!" I exclaimed shutting my eyes tightly trying to transport myself to wherever it is that my parents have gone.

"It's all my f-fault." I whispered as Lee completely picked me up and rocked me like a baby in his arms. He whispered sweet things in my ear that I could barely hear due to the sobs.

"Th-they're g-gone."

I jumped up with my heart racing trying to catch my breath. I whipped my face feeling my hand get soaked from the water cascading out of my eyes. I jumped out of the bed feeling weak as the tears silently poured down.

I couldn't stay silent anymore as a sob came from my mouth making me close my eyes and slide down the wall next to Ethan's desk. I gasped for air only to let more sobs come out of my mouth, almost like they were taking turns on stage.

The door flung open making it bang on the wall as loud footsteps made their way over to me. I felt hands on my cheeks making me look up, and through the water I couldn't see anything but a wavy figure.

I blinked letting the drops fall to see a worried Grayson searching my face and body almost looking for the cause of my out burst. I watched as he began to breathe heavy almost like he didn't know what to say.

He dropped down beside me and wrapped his arms around me letting me soak his shirt without a care. He ran his hand through my hair, as he rubbed my back and rocked me much like Lee did.

It was like my mind was torturing me by sending me memories of my parents happy, smiling, laughing, kissing us. Everything. It was like my body, my mind wanted me to feel bad for causing my parents death.

"Get Ethan." Graysons voice said making his chest vibrate on my cheek. I didn't know who he was talking to but I immediately stopped crying shaking my head no.

"H-he's in a m-meeting." I said sniffling as my sobs slowed down but kept building inside of my throat. I didn't want Ethan to stop his meeting, it's too important. He didn't need to deal with this right now, he's under enough stress lately.

I didn't hear anything else as I let my mind wonder to them. I saw my mom smiling and giggling as she took pictures of my brothers and I before our first day. A loud sob escaped my mouth as Grayson hugged me tighter as if protecting me from anymore thoughts.

"What the fuck!" A loud voice exclaimed that could only belong to one Italian. I lifted my soaked face from Graysons chest not seeing anything as I closed my eyes again letting out more cries.

"non conosco il fratello, basta tenerla." Grayson said  in an extra deep voice as his grip on me loosened.
(Translation> I don't know bro, just hold her)

Grayson's arms disappeared from my body, but were quickly replaced when I was picked up by my waist and sucked into a strong embrace making me warm. I tucked my head in the neck of my holder and I was calmed by the scent.

Ethan. I breathed in and out letting the sobs slip away, and the soft tears take over.

"Shh.. it's okay sweetheart. I'm here baby, I've got you." The soft voice said in my ear followed by soft kisses on my scorching hot skin, making my body relax in his arms. I felt him sit down landing on the bed softly as I was now straddling his waist and he rubbed my back.

All that was escaping now was little whimpers and tears; much better than sobs and cries. My tears soaked the shoulder of his suit which he didn't seem to mind as he held me.

His arms were wrapped around me holding me with him as if my tears would wash me away from him. He continued to whisper sweet thick accented things in my ear as I slowly melted in his arms and my tightly shut eyes relaxed.

My breathing steadied out and I felt safe finally. But what scared me the most; only Ethan can make me feel like this. I can't feel like this towards him.. I-I can't be so dependent on him.

"Sono proprio qui, piccola, sempre. lascia che sia piccola." He whispered softly kissing my ear down to my neck letting me slip away into the dark.
(Translation> I'm right here little one, always.)

__________

I opened my eyes when I heard a hard slamming sound. I almost jumped out of my skin until I noticed my surroundings. I was on Ethan's lap in his office as he held my waist tightly.

"What the fuck did I tell you about being quiet?" Ethan snapped making me look to my right following his gaze. I noticed all the men sitting in their chairs around the bid desk, and Mr. Dolan on the right of Ethan's chair.

"Sorry boss." The man with blonde locks, and piercing blue eyes said quickly not taking his eyes off of me. I was pulled tighter making me look up meeting Ethan's eyes.

"Sorry sweetheart." He whispered with softened features. I bit my lower lip feeling my cheeks that were raw making them sting, and me pull my hand away.

"Go back to sleep darling it's late." He whispered as I shifted in his lap. I put both my thighs on either side of his and straddled his lap putting my arms around his neck. I put my head on his shoulder still being able to see everyone else while I held onto him.

"tieni gli occhi per te o i tuoi cazzi ti scenderanno in gola." Ethan snapped glaring at all the men, who were now starring at my- well at my butt.
(Translation> keep your eyes to yourselves or your dicks will be down your throats)

They all quickly snapped their eyes to the Italian I was wrapped around with scared expressions. He tightened his hold on my waist and rubbed my back up and down.

"How are you feeling Olivia?" Mr. Dolan whispered next to me as Ethan and the men glared at each other. I smiled turning my head so I could talk to him, and I shrugged. "Not too good." I said quietly for once seeing some emotion on his face.

He sent me a sympathetic smile and I put my head back on Ethan's shoulder. I saw a very angry scowl on his face and he was gritting his teeth so hard I thought that they would break.

"guarda di nuovo il culo, guarda cosa succede." Ethan snapped at a man almost like a growl. I shifted closer to him after I put together all the words figuring out what he said.
(Translation> look at her ass again, see what happens)

The man he snapped at smirked and looked unfazed by his threat. The man had pitch black hair and gray eyes making him look like your average teen movie bad boy.

He leaned on the desk folding his hands and slowly and very noticeably turned his attention towards me- well my butt, then back at Ethan. Ethan's jaw clenched and I could tell he was going to explode. How is this man not already half way across the country? An angry Ethan is a scary Ethan.

"I'll come get you in a while baby. Go now." I could tell he was keeping his words short and tried his best not to yell at me from anger built up for this man. I nodded and wiggled off of his his chair heading towards the door.

I felt a sharp pain in my right butt cheek and I turned around quickly seeing the same man there with a smirk. My attention turned to Ethan who looked oddly calm taking off the of his suit.

He laid his suit jacket on the back of his chair, and ran his fingers through his hair.

He rolled up the sleeves of his white button up shirt and cracked his knuckles.

"You just signed your death wish." He said walking towards the man who was now showing little signs of regret and squirming in his chair.

I backed away slowly now noticing the fire in Ethan's eyes.

Quickly Ethan grabbed him by his button up shirt and slammed him against the wall making glasses of alcohol smash on the floor from the book case. He held him on the wall by his throat as if he weighed the same as a back pack.

Ethan turned to me and I could see the flames in his eyes burning to kill the man in his hands.

"Out." He said calmly to me making sure not to snap at me. I knew he was only cold because he was infuriated, so I just nodded and headed out quickly shutting the door.

Me being me I put my ear up against the door hearing the voice of my Italian. Or well not my- but Ethan, my friend.. you know what I mean..

"Buried or cremated?" He asked through his teeth making my eyes widen. He was really going to kill him. I couldn't listen anymore so I quickly went back to his room preparing to go back to sleep, praying the nightmares wouldn't come back.

Vote and comment:))
^^Thanks Loves<333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

465K 11.4K 67
Ever had your world revolve around a man? ✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️ "Get off me" I furrow my brows "wha..." "Get off me damnit!" He yelled I qu...
1.7K 57 20
"So, even when I was a Soc, I was still a Greaser at heart?" "Basically" Dakota is Bob's little sister. She has grown up to hate Greasers. Her brothe...
7.7K 171 37
I stopped dead in my tracks that time. "I am not a child Dally. Stop treating me like one!" He hesitated to say anything but then spit something out...
2.6M 70.7K 49
COMPLETED BUT EDITING ~~~~🌸~~~~ "Look who joined us boys. If it isn't the GG herself." I rolled my eyes and taped my hands as one of the annoying j...