Problem? - Jesse lingard

By amiralx

set after 2018 world cup. How many problems can Jesse and Ari overcome before it all becomes too much? More

1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
11:
12:
13:
14:
15:
16:
17:
18:
19
20:
21:
22:
23:
24
25:
26:
27:
28:
29:
30:
31:
32:
33:
34:
35:
37:
38:
39
40:
41:
42:
43:
44:

36:

2.1K 49 33
By amiralx

disclaimer*
This is quite a sensitive chapter, still hope you enjoy it though x

Jesse's PoV:

I'm at Marcus' house and my phone starts to ring.
I pick it up and I see that it's Ryan so I answer.

'You alright?' I say as I answer the phone.

'Jess! Quick quick you need to come, quick!' He says panicking.

'Ryan? What's happened?' I say getting up.

'Jesse come quick, something's going on downstairs, I don't know what it is, but it's bad and I'm scared' he says

'Wait isn't Lily with you?' I ask.

' no, she went out to get the rest of her stuff, hurry please'

'Alright don't worry I'll be there in less then 10 minutes' I say

I end the call and I go and put my jacket on.

'What's going on?' Marcus asks.

'I don't know, Ryan's in trouble and lily isn't there' I say and Marcus looks at me confused.

'I'm gonna call her, I'll come with you, you don't know who it could be' he says getting his jacket aswell

'I'll stay, in case anything happens' Jadon says

Me and Marcus nod and both get into the car.

Ari's PoV:

'Ari, open the door, I just want to talk please' He says and I hesitate to open it.

'What do you want?' I say.

'I just want to talk'

'Yeah, about what?' I ask.

'Please just open the door' he says and I stand up from against the door and open it.
He walks in straight away.

'You haven't changed one bit, your still as beautiful as I remember' he says, as he puts his hand on my cheek.

'Are you sure it's me your remembering and not one of your side girls' I say swatting his had from my face.

'I deserved that' he says

'What do you want Liam?' I say getting annoyed.

'You, I want you' He says coming closer.

'I don't want you, leave me alone'

'Is this because you got your little footballer boyfriend. I'm so my better then him Ari, you know that. I know you so much more' he says.

'His names Jesse, and You know nothing about the situation idiot. Just get out it hasn't even been 2 minutes and your annoying the hell out of me' I say.

'I'm not leaving' he says raising him voice at me, 'I'm not leaving until you tell me you love me and take me back' he says and I laugh.

'Love you? Take you back? Is that supposed to be some kind of joke' I say laughing.

'Don't play with me Ari, you know how I act when people get on my bad side' he says holding my wrists tightly.

I yank my wrists out of his hands.

'Get off me, I'm not scared of you Liam, your a disgusting man, and I feel sorry for the next woman to fall for you.' I say with disgust.

He grabs me by my neck and throws me against the wall.

'What did I say about getting on my bad side ay' he says towering over me as I'm on the floor.

'Get up' He yells

I hold my neck and get up in pain.

'Now let's try that again, tell me you love me'

'No! I'm not going to let you bully me into saying I love you Liam, your sick. I don't love you and I never will.' I say.

And he slaps me in the face

'You just keep making your way to my bad side.'

I look up and I see Ryan coming down the stairs, scared.

I look at him and shake my head, he gets the hint and goes back up.

Liam holds onto my arms as we hear the keys in the door.

'Who's that' he asks.

'I don't know' I say honestly.

The door opens, and I've never been so happy to see him in my life.

Jesse's PoV:

'Who are you?' I say and I see this man holding onto Ari, I look at Ari and she looks like she's about to cry.

'None of your business, common Ari we're leaving' he says dragging her.

'Marcus go and check on Ryan.' Jesse says and Marcus's goes upstairs.

'You ain't leaving anywhere, not with her anyway.' I say to him.

'And what are you going to do about it, pretty boy?' He asks letting go of Ari and stepping up to me, Ari drops to the floor.

'Trust me you don't know what I can do to you, now get out before I harm you' I say warning him.

'As I said, what are you going to do about it' He says and my fist connects with his face, he try's to swing back and I punch back harder making him fall to the ground.

I carry on punching him, taking all the anger out of me, I hear Ari screaming for me to stop.
I don't stop until I feel someone pulling me back.
'Leave him bro, your gonna leave him dead' Marcus says.

I kick the scum on the floor.

'Get up and get the fuck up before that's no longer a choice' I say and he gets up and makes his way out.

'I don't wanna see or hear that you've been round my girl again, next time you won't be walking out' I say and I slam the door behind him.

'Ari, you okay?' I ask her picking her up and placing her on the coach.

'Ry- ryan, Where's ry- .' She asks.

'Ryan's fine, he's upstairs' Marcus says and I sit next to her.

'I'm so sorry' I say to her.

'It's not your fault Jess, it was me that opened the door' she says.

'I know, but I promised I'd never let anything happen to you.' I say.

'Stop jess, you cant blame yourself, anyway you gave him twice what he gave me' she says trying to laugh.

'Yeah'

'You shouldn't have though, you have a whole career, you can't risk that just because of me' She says.

'I'd risk anything for you, the sooner you understand that the easier' I say and she looks at me.

'But you've hated me the past couple of weeks.' She whispers.

'I never hated you Ari, I was just hurt, but I would still do anything for you, understand that' I says dn she nods.

'Why did you come anyway?' She asks

'Ryan, he called me saying that someone was trying to get in, but I never knew you were here I thought you were already gone and lily just left him by himself' I say

'No there were no trains so I have to go tomorrow, have you told lily about what happened?' She asks

'Yeah, she's stuck in traffic but she's on her way back' Marcus says.
And she nods .

'Did he hurt you?' I ask

'It doesn't matter jess, he's gone now' She says

'Please just tell me' I say

'He grabbed my neck and through me against the wall and then he slapped me' she says.

And I hug her.

'I would've done worse to him if I knew that' I say

'Yeah I know' she looks up at me and she smiles.

I would do anything to protect her.

Authors note:

Hey guysss!

So now you know who it was at the door!

Hope you enjoyed that chapter!💕

Thank you for the votes and comments, they keep me going💕

Vote and comment for quicker updates🥰.

Amira xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51K 3.1K 25
It's story about Manan When manik saw Nandini first time fell on love with her he wanted to marry her He is dominating She is innocent He is short te...
35.5K 5.2K 16
အန်တီတစ်ခါပြုံးလိုက်တိုင်း ဒေစီ​ပန်းလေးတစ်ပွင့်ပွင့်၏။ 🌼♡🌻
22.4K 465 30
The story is taking place during World Cup 2022 Larah never once wanted to end up in this situation. She wanted to spend the next few months with her...
1.1M 49.3K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC