Bulls In the Bronx | PTV [ROU...

By r_drzl

WARNING: This story is not edited and not fully developed, (but will be) which means there are chances you'll... More

Bulls In The Bronx (Pierce The Veil)
King For A Day *
I'm Low On Gas And You Need A Jacket *
May These Noises Startle You In Your Sleep *
Hell Above *
Kissing In Cars *
Don't Fear The Reaper *
Just The Way You Are *
She Makes Dirty Words Sound Pretty *
Props & Mayhem *
A Match Into Water *
The First Punch *
One Hundred Sleepless Nights *
Stained Glass Eyes And Colorful Tears *
Hold On Till May *
Hold On Till May II *
Beat It *
Besitos *
Southern Constellations *
The Boy Who Could Fly *
Caraphernelia *
Fast Times At Claremont High *
The New National Anthem *
Bulletproof Love *
Stay Away From My Friends *
I Don't Care If You're Contagious *
Whiskey With My Friends *
Disasterology *
Million Dollar Houses (The Painter) *
The Sky Under The Sea *
The Balcony Scene *
The Cheap Bouquet *
Chemical Kids and Mechanical Brides *
Currents Convulsive *
Diamonds And Why Men Buy Them *
Drella *
I'd Rather Die Than Be Famous *
Anatome
Before Today
The Process Of Losing And Gaining
Staring At Backgrounds
Shallow Pockets
Color Your World
Failure is Relative
Sight To Frame
Roots Beneath Ideals
Just Tonight
The Well Of Tradition
Goin' Down
Nothing Left To Lose
You
Miss Nothing
My Medicine
Light Me Up ~Special~
To Die For
You Kill Me (In A Good Way)
I Can't Steal You, No, Like You Stole Me.
Can We Create Something Beautiful, and Destroy It?
So Rise From The Ashes (Part I)
A Celebration of an Ending. (Part II)
Author's Note - Spinoff

Falling Asleep On A Stranger *

14.7K 187 59
By r_drzl

_________________________________________________________________

Bulls In The Bronx [Fan Fiction] Project - By RainPierce

Falling Asleep On A Stranger

Bella's P.O.V

1.

I hear the ticks of a clock running, and what it seems to be the sound of birds soaring throughout the sky. Their wings are flapping.

2.

I suddenly feel cold, and instinctively, I try to prove something. I move. I'm alive. I'm breathing.

3.

My eyes open to reveal all white.

I'm not in my room back at the Fuentes' Household, I thought. But in fact, I was standing, prisoned inside four walls. With everything white, it began to blind me to the point where I decide to squeeze my eyes shut, and groan. It was actually pretty bright enough to sting my eyes. I couldn't open them without moaning due to the drowsiness I felt towards a bright morning.

Then I realize, I'm in a hospital.

Suddenly I feel goosebumps feasting all my body, it caused me to shudder.

I look around me, and realize I am standing. One look down, and I see my feet. I wasn't wearing any shoes. I was just standing on a white tiled floor, wearing a hospital gown. What am I doing standing in a hospital gown? What the hell is going on?

I look up, and realize I am just standing a few feet away from a hospital bed. Curiously, I take a couple of more steps closer, feeling the coldness of the atmosphere and the floor reach up into me. Then, I notice an IV machine besides the bed, and other medical machines attached to the patient lying inside the white sheets. However, as much as I tried, I couldn't see who it was. It's as if my perfect eye vision blurred their face, like a foggy spot on glasses. I just know someone is there, but for some reason, they're unreachable. Invisible.

Then, the machines start going crazy, and I am starting to panic. Without even knowing it, the doors burst open, and I turn to see nurses running towards me, and quickly, I raise my hands up in defence, but before I have anything to say, they have passed through me like I was nothing. I am left in silence, and now I am questioning everything. More nurses run towards me, but end up reaching out towards the patient in the hospital bed.

I turn, and see all of them crowding the patient. All of them trying to revive the one in that bed. I remain still, cautious about everything, and attentive. Who's dying? Why can't I say anything. Despite my sudden muteness, my ears managed to hear all the commotion: Machines beeping non-stop, people crying, shouting, screaming. All of a sudden my heart is starting to race, and I realize I am beyond scared.

Without even thinking it, I rush towards the nurses, feeling my heartbeat inside my ears, and a white noise deafening my ears. I need to see who it is. I need to. Time is still, and the air feels stiff. I try to push through each and every nurse, but I am pushed back by what seems an invisible wall protecting the patient.

After every push, I am thrown to the ground, and suddenly, the ground starts to rip apart, and then I feel like I'm falling... into nothing.

I jolt up wide awake, and I'm trying to breathe once again. I am out of air and it seems like I'm the one actually dying. I'm stiff, but to describe it more correctly, I'm tense. What was that? I hold my chest and try to breathe in a couple more times, as well as breathe out. Many thoughts start to run around inside my head trying to fuck me up but I'm begging for my mind to go blank. Realizing I am actually alive, I start to get a bit more calmer.

"Whoa, Bella are you okay?"

I turn to look at Jaime and I feel my heart jump right out of my ass.

I scream and jump out of bed. "Jaime what the actual hell are you doing in my bed?!"

Realizing this, Jaime's eyes widen and he quickly jumps out of the bed too, raising his hands up in front of him in defense. " I knocked out right after you did and I forgot to actually sleep in my own bed if that makes sense well it doesn't but I swear I am so sorry if this makes you feel uncomfortable but I swear I KO'ed real quick."

I'm holding my leg up, as if it were my pillow. I notice this and realize how weird it looks so I put my leg down. I'm angry but I don't know if I should or not but then I realize we did actually speak for a long time and it was around 3 AM so both of us would have actually fallen asleep very quickly.

"Still." I say, crossing my arms around my chest defensively. "You never know I could have ass morning breath, and a gassy stomach, I wouldn't have wanted you to sleep right next to me."

Jaime thinks about it and then nods agreeing. "It wasn't that bad."

My eyes widen, feeling embarrassed. "I don't fart you asshole!"

Jaime laughs, "How do you know?" and I feel like I'm blushing due to the embarrassment. Now that I think of it, I don't know if I suffer with these type of human things. Slowly, I raise my hand up my mouth and test if I have bad breath. Jaime looks at me and I quickly turn to the side and smell my breath.

Not that nice.

"Listen, I'm sorry. I swear I didn't do anything besides probably snoring. I'm not a dick." Jaime persuades, "But if it makes you feel better you can kick me." He adds, and then stops, "Or punch me." He nods in approval. "I shouldn't have slept besides you without your consent."

I smile a little. Good to know my little boy isn't a jerk.

"Alright, I believe you."

Jaime smiles and sits back down. "So tell me, what's wrong?"

I yawn, "Nothing." I say, trying to change the subject. "Just a weird dream."

"About?"

So much for wanting not to talk about it. I say inside my head. However, I turn around and shrug, still trying to avoid the subject. "I'm hungry." I say, turning back around holding my stomach. "Let's head to the supermarket."

He pouts, "Why don't we stay here and chill for a bit? It's eight in the morning, Bells."

"Nope, Gotta get the food, or we die." I chuckle, "Besides, "chilling" gets girls preggo." I whisper, cringing a little.

He shakes his head and scoffs, "Wow, Bells."

I laugh and turn around, slipping into my flip flops. Nice. "Alright, coming or nope?" I ask, turning towards Jaime.

"Ight, let's go wonder girl."

Quickly, I walk towards my desk and open up my bag. Shit. Why did I have to say something, I only have a 20 dollar bill. F!!! I smile a bit awkwardly, and turn to Jaime who's starting to get back up from the bed.

"Um-"

"Let me guess. You have no money and don't want to go no more." He asks, slowly turning towards me. He has a "really girl" face. But, realizing the tension in my face, he laughs it off. "Don't worry about that, just worry about what we're gonna get."

I nod, chuckling, a bit guilty. I haven't repaid them correctly yet. "Um, yeah, sure." I say, smiling a bit. " I'm going to hit the shower though." I add quickly, chuckling once again. Good job, Bella, excellent.

He nods, "Of course, I'll hit the shower too." and then pauses, "In a different room. Of course."

I laugh, a bit awkwardly. Why is it awkward. "Yeah, I mean, in any other fan fiction it really doesn't say if the characters shower or not. Readers often question that, and y'know, it's a bit funny. It's like "have they showered? they ran 30 blocks and it doesn't mention them brushing their teeth, at least" haha, am I right?"

Jaime looks back at me, a bit weirdly, but he makes a wide smile. "Right. Well, Imma go."

______________________________________________________________

After showering, brushing my teeth, and all of that hygienic things I'm supposed to do, I put my hair in a ponytail. Quickly, I dry myself with my towel, and throw it aside on the bed. After that, I slip on my underwear, clip on my bra, put on a t-shirt, and some pants, until I'm finally set.

I run towards the bathroom once again, and clean up my mess. Then, I look up and see myself on the mirror. It's foggy.

I reach out, and rub it off with the palm of my hand.

I lean in closer, and see something on the side of my forehead.

"What the...?" I whisper, leaning in closer to the mirror. I pull my hair to the side, and soon, I feel my heart falling right out of my ass once again.

IT'S A PIMPLE.

I run away from the mirror and crawl inside my bed. Why now!? I just took a shower, isn't water good for the human skin!? Why am I getting pimples!? I groan. I feel so embarrassed.

I don't want to go out like this.

Soon, there's knocking on the door. I peek over the blanket, and look around. "Who is it?" I ask, quickly getting out my bed.

"It's Vic, are you okay?"

I sigh in relief. Wait, why should I be relieved? He can't see me with my PIMPLE. "Um," I begin to say, "Uh, yeah. What's up?" I ask, "I'm changing, y'know, and I can't open the door right now."

"Oh, sorry." He says, "Um, so, I left something in your room. My bracelet."

I raise an eyebrow, curious. "Really? Where? I can look for it, for you." Then, I feel guilty for lying. Ugh, why Bella. I sigh, "Hold on, let me just quickly finish changing. I'll open up." I pace around, fake picking up things, and fixing my bed. Now that I think of it, my room is a mess. I groan, and quickly throw my dirty clothing inside my closet, and fix up my bed

"Come in!" I say, hopefully loud enough (and not too loud) for him to hear me.

"The door's locked."

Quickly realizing it, I rush towards the door, and unlock it. I push the door open and step aside. Slowly, he approaches, and his eyes fall back to mine. I clear my throat, and look aside. And for some reason, I don't want to look in them.

"Are you sure, you're okay?" He asks, tilting his head to one side, to look into my eyes.

I side-look at him, "Yeah, Vic, it's just, y'know." I chuckle, scratching the back of my neck awkwardly.

He nods, "Oh, okay." he walks further inside my room. I slowly shut the door, and completely face him. He's approaching my bed, and he's looking around. He's bending over, looking around the bed, and behind the furniture. I start to walk towards him, and as I take a look down, I see something yellow.

I take a closer look and it's the bra I pushed under the bed.

NO. I panic, and I'm starting to sweat.

Vic looks at the bed, and slowly starts to bend over.

It's now, or never.

"WAIT." I cry, running towards him.

When he's just about to look under, I push myself to run faster. But because of it, I take a violent push forward, and I trip on both my feet. I'm flying towards him, and now, he's looking at me.

"Bella?"

I land on my face, just before him.

How embarrassing...!

"Bella!"

He wraps his hands around me, and picks me up. I look up, all beaten up, but relieved he didn't look under. He picks me up my feet, and I look up at him. We are so close, it's like there's no space between us.

Realizing this, he leans back, and laughs a bit. "What happened, Bella? You okay?"

I shake my head, "Um," I push myself back quickly out of his grasp. "Um," I take a step aside and slowly reach down to grab my bra and put it right behind me. "Nothing. Continue looking." I say, smiling a bit too hard.

Close call.

He laughs, and leans down to look under the bed. "Oh, it's here." he reaches out and grabs it, and quickly gets up. He smiles and shows it to me, a red bracelet. "Thanks Bells." he smiles and he reaches out towards me. My eyes widen a little. PLS don't touch my forehead. He places his hand on my hair and messes it up a bit, and laughs. I remain there, paralysed. He takes his hand off me, and walks past me, and out the door.

Wait, he didn't see my pimple, right?

I sigh and shrug, brushing my hair closer to my face, trying to hide my pimple a bit. I smile, thank goodness he didn't. I turn around and put on my sandals, and start to walk out my room, heading towards the staircase. As I do, a funky beat is blasting throughout the house, and I realize, it's not in english. Perhaps,... korean pop. I raise an eyebrow, a bit impressed. Whoever put this song has interesting music taste. I take one last step, and I'm already downstairs.

I head towards the living room, and see Mike & Tony sitting on the couch together, moving their shoulders and arms along with the groovy melody. I laugh, a bit surprised of how energetic they were this morning. I look around the living room, and notice Frenchie and Steph weren't in sight.

"Hey guys, where are the girls?" I greeted, slowly approaching them.

"Hey Bells!" Mike smiled, waving at me.

"Morning Bella." Tony grinned, cheesily. "Steph had stuff to do, but she told me to tell you her goodbyes, and she wishes you well." he added, giving a slight smile.

"Frenchie had to pay her friend a visit, but, just like this guy said. She promises to see you soon." Mike said, with a soft nod.

I nodded, smiling a bit. Well, good to know I'm being cared for. What a relief. "Okay, awesome."

"Well me and Jaime have decided to go to the supermarket... want anything?" I ask, looking at both of them. They look at each other, thoughtfully, and then looked back at me.

"Hmm, let's come with you." Mike suggested, grinning.

"Yeah." Tony encouraged, wrapping an arm around Mike.

Jaime runs in, grinning. "Are we ready?"

We head out the house, carrying reusable bags, and started heading towards the market which was a few blocks away. As Mike and Tony are telling everyone a story about something they saw a few months ago, I'm walking besides Jaime, observing the streets as we're walking by. This is where Vic spent his childhood. Am I right? I look up, covering my eyes with my hand a little bit because of the sun.

Now, I hear laughter. I turn to look besides me, and see the boys laughing. Where's Vic?

"Vic!" I whisper, and all heads turn to look at me.

"He's probably sleeping." Tony replies, in a calm voice.

But he came into my room this morning.

I nod, looking away. "Oh okay."

Once we arrive the market, we start rushing inside. Tony dared Mike to a race, and like little kids, they run inside the market trying to beat one another. Jaime and I laugh, walking side by side, and as we are walking, I notice our hands are just so close to each other, but just not touching. Nothing important Bella, don't put much mind into it.

"BEAT YOU! HA!" Tony shouts, pointing at Mike, who looks so tired of his shit.

"Alright, let's shop like serious adults. C'mon." Jaime says, slowly, like an actual adult.

There's silence, until all the boys burst out laughing and I'm just standing there, shaking my head and smiling hard. We get weird looks from people passing by, and It seems that I'm like the mother of three children.

"Alright, first the veggie area." I say, starting to walk off with a cart, followed by the three boys.

"Right after me." Tony chanted, walking past me, heading straight towards the Fruits & Vegetables area. Aw, he's like a turtle heading towards his food.

I chuckled, "You go there."

"I'm gonna head to the liquor area real quick, so be right back." Mike winked, tip-toeing away from me. I laugh at him, shaking my head. You're like a child.

"And I'm going wherever you're going." Jaime hummed and wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

"Right." I laugh, continuing to push the shopping cart towards one aisle.

Tony starts inspecting the vegetables, the carrots, the lettuce, everything. I smile, seeing his facial expressions change every second. They're cute. He then scrunches his face in disgust, looking at some weird veggie. I laugh, "Fix your face, Tony. You're gonna make it look like Jaime farted up in here."

Jaime gasps, "I did not!"

"Guilty?" I ask, suspiciously.

Tony laughs and walks off, already done putting enough vegetables inside the cart. Now, we start to head towards the Cereal & Oatmeal section. Now, we're just passing through various cereal options, and nutritious things. Then, I see a familiar blue box. RICE KRISPIES! I almost jump on my feet, but contain myself. Don't act like a child, come on now.

Once I am right by the box, I grab it, and glance at the guys who are giving me a curious look for my quick grab. "I like Rice Crispies, You?" I ask, holding the box of chocolate Rice Krispies, looking up at the guys.

"Whichever, honestly." Tony shrugged.

Jaime hummed, "Mmm... I'll go with Rice Krispies too... But I sort of have a thing for Captain Crunch." and grinned widely with his teeth.

I chuckled. "Well aren't you picky." and reach over to put the box in the shopping cart. Then, I see something right besides the vegetables that wasn't there before. A bottle of liquor. I look up to see Mike & Tony smile innocently.

"Ha, nice going guys." I laugh, "Now let's get munchies."

After we got two boxes of cereals, one pack of Oreo Cookies, one pack of Chips Ahoy cookies, four bags of chips, three boxes of macaroni & cheese, five cup noodles, and well, you know the idea... We went through the cashier, and put all the stuff inside the reusable bags, and so on.

Once we were done paying, and packing the stuff up, we started heading out.

I'm walking right besides Tony, listening to them talking about numerous things I don't even know because I was distracted and wasn't paying attention. I mean, I can't. For some reason, I'm looking straight ahead, and I see something. It's a girl, in a flowered dress.

I can't look away as much as I wanted to. She's deformed. It's not out of disrespect, but for some reason, there's something about the little girl, it's drawing me in. What is she doing standing there. I look up and see that the traffic light is on green, and she's standing in the middle of the road.

Quickly, I run off, dropping my bags, and push myself even faster, in order to make it. Cars are passing right besides her, and it only takes one to pass through her.

"HEY!" I scream, waving my hand to get her attention. She's looking at me, but she doesn't look panicked. She's emotionless, and still.

"Bella!?"

Once I'm close, I push myself closer, I see a car heading our way. Quickly, i throw my hands in front of myself, and once I'm close enough, I push the girl out the way, and now I'm standing still, looking towards the car heading towards me.

I feel my breath caught up in my throat, I embrace for the hit.

I squeeze my eyes shut, and wrap my arms around myself.

Then, I feel arms wrap around me, and quickly throw us out the road. We land on the sidewalk, and I'm breathing for air. I quickly look up, trying to find the girl.

She's nowhere.

I look to my right, and my left, and she's still not there.

Did I imagine her?

"Bella? Are you okay? What were you thinking?!"

I look down, and see Jaime looking right at me, with a serious, but concerned face. I'm breathing way too hard, and my heart's deafening me. What the hell, how did I just? Did I see that? Is this real?

"I," I begin, wanting to tell Jaime what I saw. But, maybe he's not gonna believe me. "I pushed a girl out the way."

Jaime stared back at me, raising an eyebrow, confused. "What?"

Nope, he's gonna say "we didn't see a girl" so I'm gonna stay shut. I look up and see the guys run towards us, now that the crossing light is on.

"Bella? Are you okay?" Mike asks, reaching over to hold me.

"Are you okay?" Tony asks, concerned.

I nod, taking Mike's hand. He puts me up my feet and I smile, "I'm fine, thank you guys." I look back down at Jaime and he's starting to get up. I quickly reach down and grab his arm, helping him up. He looks up at me and smiles.

"Are you really okay, Bella?" He asks, concerned.

I look up at him and shrug, "Let's just go home, please."

______________________________________________________________

"I'm going to go upstairs to check my email, while you guys stock up the fridge." I shout, while walking up the stairs.

"Okay!" Tony shouted back, taking out the groceries along with the guys.

I walk into my room and once I'm inside, I close the door from behind me, and rush towards my desk. I plop onto my chair, and opened my laptop. After a few minutes on the internet, I logged into my email and I had a lot of emails. Some were notifications from twitter, Hot Topic & other stores I subscribed to. Twitter. I raise an eyebrow and click on one the twitter notification emails. There were a couple of new follower notifications, which were pretty old, kinda. It just notified me that Jaime and the other PTV members had followed me. Now my new followers were Kellin Quinn & the rest of the SWS members. Pretty lucky, huh? I know. Very cliche.

Now, something new popped up. I squint my eyes and look closer onto the screen, a bit curious of what it was. I noticed some people had followed me and tweeted me. Nobody tweets me, except Mariella, but... This is new.

I scroll down, and see a couple of tweets. They're asking if I knew the PTV guys. My notifications basically are all these comments just simply asking me if I knew them... But, how do they know? What do I do? What do I do!? I lean back against my seat, and nervously bite my nail. Wait, I mean, they are pretty famous, so, like, news like these spread out pretty fast, right? I look back at my laptop and scroll down. Bitch. My eyes widen, a bit surprised. They're calling me a bitch. Wow, I'm fresh news and I'm already being called a bitch. Just nice.

What do I do? What do I do!? I sigh, and decide to be pretty frank:

@YeahboyDollface Yes, I do know the PTV guys. They are really nice.

I scroll down, and I see... WHAT.

"What. The. Hell." I whisper, re-reading the tweet.  Some chick had gave me a link, and the caption said: You know Jaime!? Why are you kissing him!?

Wait, what?

I click the link and my eyes widen in shock. I'm probably pissing myself but that's not important.

It sent me to a blog in tumblr. Once the pictures loaded... WHAT.

They were pictures of me and Jaime in the supermarket. We were just looking at each other, laughing. I smile, laughing, remembering what we were laughing about. But wait, who took this? I frown, and suddenly, I'm on fire. I scroll down, and I scream internally. The other one was of Jaime kissing me in the backyard, back at the I-hit-Jaime-with-the-ball incident.

What the hell? When the hell were these taken!? Well obviously that day, but like, HOW.

All of a sudden I feel myself shaking. I mean, shit, this is just too insane. How can people do this ninja matrix shit with cameras? Someone had stalked us and took pictures of us. How... the .. hell .. ?

I scroll down and start to read the comments, hesitantly.

Why is Jaime kissing her?

Why is Jaime kissing that slut!

Who is she? What's her name?

How does she know him? Jaime never mentioned her before!

One things for sure, things do spread quickly. I look under the comments and read the date and it was posted exactly today, like a few minutes ago. Well yeah, we just went to the supermarket... Yeah.. But the backyard one...

I sighed and exited out of tumblr, and posted on my twitter (and maybe I will regret it in the future):

Yes, I do know Pierce the Veil. I live with them.

~ ? POV ~

"Hello?"

"Grace Darlings?"

"Speaking," She answered, and just by her tone, she sounded confused.

"Grace Darlings, I have an offer for you. It's about your sister, Bella... Interested yet?" I grinned, ear-to-ear, I'm such a dick.

"I'm all ears."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.5K 667 31
You met him at Warped Tour, your idol, your hero. You never thought about the true demons that wandered inside. TW: Suicide Attempt | BOOK 1 OF 3 | ...
103K 2.4K 27
It's the first year Pierce The Veil is playing at Warped. They meet the band Your Twisted Consequence, and Tony can't get enough of the lead singer T...
67.4K 2.3K 11
Every girl dreams of the day she gets to meet her favorite band. Fantasizing about what to wear, what to say, how to act. There's nothing that isn't...
512 115 28
Hey, this story is how I wanted my Warped Tour to go... my actual Warped Tour this year -2k18- was shitty. Being fourteen, I had to go with an adult...